Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1173, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 123, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 56, DrDolittle wrote: VOTE: twain
grasping at straws much?
Is that not exactly what you're doing? Is that not what happens in every single RVS? Someone finds something small to push and then the game develops? This is an awful vote.
Since about here.
good post
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:55 am

Post by panthaleon »

Hi friends. I don't think that my initial post went out before I went to brunch for this morning. Sorry!

I've been ISOing my slot and the dead players get a general idea of what is going on. My initial take is severe suspicion of BlueBloodedToffee, especially with the recent DrDoolittle wagon. I am a fan of Post 1139, which feels genuine and gives good vibes. I am still going through things, but can get more details out going forward.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1172, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1135, DrDolittle wrote:Ok I'm here.
OK I'M HERE
Are we all cosplaying as Myloninja today?

Sorry guys, hi I'm here.
vote conspiracy
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:59 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1176, panthaleon wrote:Hi friends. I don't think that my initial post went out before I went to brunch for this morning. Sorry!

I've been ISOing my slot and the dead players get a general idea of what is going on. My initial take is severe suspicion of BlueBloodedToffee, especially with the recent DrDoolittle wagon. I am a fan of Post 1139, which feels genuine and gives good vibes. I am still going through things, but can get more details out going forward.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
And my response to his post?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Toranaga »

Spoiler:
In post 1139, DrDolittle wrote:BBT: his votes all of yesterday were very opportunistic on Nauci and on Kop. His reason on Nauci was that a post read fluff and 'safe', ignoring the fact that Nauci has been one of the leading posters and putting in effort at 163 (other than the weird 81 post praising irrel). The reason seems fake as hell, and more like an excuse to push to a lynch (Nauci was at L-3 and BBT was the 4th piling vote) Then, BBT switches to Kop as sees that wagon gaining momentum - and doesn't fully commit to Kop " If we could, I would lynch TChill or DDL over Kop." as if he knows kop will flip town, meanwhile setting up a lynch on me and tchill and potentially irre.

In post 951, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I mean, the whole lack of progression on reads thing because he was tunneling D1 doesn't set off any red flags for you?

Like, he completely avoids having to be consistent with his reads or reevaluate his play by simply stating that he was so focused on Irrelphant D1 that he literally had NOTHING ELSE to contribute to the gamestate so had to 'reset'.

Come on. Who is buying that?
This is a huge misrep. You can read my day 1 -it’s public. I did have no other strong reads, and after tunneling irrelephant all day. Anything I say today would be consistent since there was nothing to map to.
Creature, Alch, please comment on this.
In post 945, Nauci wrote:@DDL As I stated above, please do a reasonably detailed write up of how the irrelephant flip and other info has influenced your re-evaluations of everyone
The nightkill was on an active towny but irre didn’t directly threaten anyone is confusing. I think what happened is that scum!BBT was setting up to strongarm a lynch today, by specifically get rid of my single scum read so that I would be confused in the beginning of the day, and he can set up a string of attack.
As Tchill said
ML DDL, Lynch LALendra, ML me.. 3 other town nk'd. so thats 5 townies BBT would have taken out right there.
This is very much looks to me like a lynch-plan based NK.

Also can you guys comment on BBT asking other people to provide scum reasonings of me rather than advancing them himself until much much later
In post 952, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:His 'reasons' for scum reading me can also be applied to Alchemist, Mumble, TChill and Lalendra.
So, I'd very much like to know why I'm so special and how he has identified that I am scum over any one of those.
Because
1- Confirmation bias. I know I’m town and that you are pushing me
2- Your movement onto Kop was strictly a momentum move. You were playing both hands trying to maneuver your way onto an easy lynch.
3- LJL at you thinking my reason applys to these other guys. TChill was very explicit about why he was voting, and even if sometimes it wasn’t for the best reason. Mumble and Lalendra didn’t nearly have the opportunistic voting and intent to vote patterns. Alch I think is town – in particular #555 is a town interaction to town!irrelephant flip. You are the only one who’s votes have been opportunistic as fuck.
In post 993, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Interesting that every (?) replacement is scum reading me. If you're town, you need to evaluate the game-state and realise what is happening.
I'm being pushed for a reason. Ask yourself, why?
If every replacement is scumreading you, after they independently perused the game, then maybe I don’t know you are scummy, and needs to be lynched.
But I’m glad that you are dragging me into the spotlight. This also drags yourself into the spotlight.
In post 1108, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Is that now 3 people scum reading DDL but not voting him?
This is what makes me think my wagon/potential wagon is scum heavy. There’s a lot of me-scum being thrown around, but there's hesitation of getting on my wagon. It seems like other scum partners might be looking for more momentum before hopping on.

DDT, what do you think of BBT finding it strange that people weren't hopping onto your wagon, then?

you're talking about two different things in this post that can be correct independently but probably won't be correct with each other, right? BBT is the first player that's pointing to the fact that there's hesitation to jump on your wagon and thinking this is weird. you're agreeing with your top scumread that the hesitation to jump on your wagon is scum indicative. why aren't you re-evaluating your own position on BBT based off of that? or do you think BBT is shading his own team mates because they're not voting you?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1177, Krazy wrote:
In post 1172, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1135, DrDolittle wrote:Ok I'm here.
OK I'M HERE
Are we all cosplaying as Myloninja today?

Sorry guys, hi I'm here.
I'm so sorry guys

I read nothing and know nothing, what do you guys wanna talk about with me?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 33, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Usually, I find scum, tell everyone else they're scum and then we lynch them leading to a town victory!

Yayyyyy!

Sound like a plan?
does anybody remember if somebody was scumreading BBT for this? i think they did but i don't remember who and when
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Krazy »

Shouldn't it be DDL instead of DDT?

I stick with Eddie Murphy just to avoid confusion with BBT anyway.
vote conspiracy
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

nvm Rei was town reading it probably a dead end
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1182, Krazy wrote:Shouldn't it be DDL instead of DDT?

I stick with Eddie Murphy just to avoid confusion with BBT anyway.
I'll call him doc
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Toranaga »

lynching the doc d2 sounds really bad
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

the upside to this gamestate is that isos are still p short

i have read BBT, can people tell me why is he scum?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 1174, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1136, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 1132, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Wanna help the DDL wagon?

Looks like a good one.
does it really look good? i will check after i do some cleaning.

you know what i need, what would really help me? a rei flip. yup not happening
I can get behind it but I need you to case him for me with something other than him being too self focused to be town, which is player dependant-y
panthaleon deserves some time to catch up. i will be back to this later this day phase.

though it seems the case is writing itself
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

btw i'm p serious about my BBT read, nothing makes me think scum, nothing makes me feel scum.

why are you people voting there
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

Krazy, what's your read on DDL? I don't think you have mentioned it?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1181, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 33, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Usually, I find scum, tell everyone else they're scum and then we lynch them leading to a town victory!

Yayyyyy!

Sound like a plan?
does anybody remember if somebody was scumreading BBT for this? i think they did but i don't remember who and when
Eijji did in
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Krazy »

Eddie Murphy is a very funny man. In this game he is null with a slight townlean.
vote conspiracy
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

oh yeah but it's not it

that's not how i thought it looked though it was more of readlist mention? maybe i'm confusing posts

anyways, not that important thanks though
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

Post by panthaleon »

So to start with I agree with whomever it was that said there was at least one mafio on the wagon to lynch Kop. While he was sketchy and weird with his posting, I think there's no way the wagon is entirely clean. That leaves:

Ejjinami
BlueBloodedToffee
Mumble
Tchill13
Now Krazy
Creature
Rei
Me!
Irrelephant
Dead

Ejjinami - Since Kop appeared as a lurker-based wagon at least to start with, I like a townie starting the wagon. I am also a big fan of since it is an extremely similar vibe I have been having about Nauci. I also like for the Nauci wagon not being completely genuine, but I'll get to that later. Overall I like leaning town for Ejj.

Mumble - Mumble is...fine? Like, some of our reads line up, which isn't 100% reassuring, but is at least a place to start with the null-leaning-town.

Tchill slot - My slot was a big fan of Tchill at the start, which I don't exactly understand, but I am willing to humor the perspective. I do like Krazy from the start, though. The vote on the Kop wagon seems fine enough, since I cannot fault how sketchy he seemed to get there at the end.

Creature - Eh. I read through this ISO twice over and it just kinda washed over me. I feel like I need to postpone a read here, since I can honestly go either way.

BlueBloodedToffee - Mentioned that this feel kinda like the scum on the wagon. Wild guess he was also the scum on Nauci's wagon.

@BBT
- I didn't, like, love the response in . Like, I definitely intellectually understand what you said, but I am low-key concerned that you were a little too concerned with specific words used. Also it kinda feels too quick to rationalize the Kop vote. That said, I am not permanently locked in on you being a mafio and I am prepared to have been completely wrong about my initial read. I can't get behind a DDL wagon at this point, though. Who do you think the scum on Kop's wagon was? Or do you think it was a totally genuine day one wagon?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

bbt what happened to your Nauci read?
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:06 am

Post by panthaleon »

Oh my goodness there are so many people still around.

1)
Creature
- null
2)
BlueBloodedToffee
- lean scum
3)
HeWhoSwims
- null
4)
Alchemist21
- null
5)
Nauci
- lean scum
6)
ejjinami
- lean town
7)
Toranaga
- null
8)
Scioness Sajj
- null
9)
Krazy
- lean town
10)
DrDolittle
- lean town
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

ddl's first few pages feel off. the rest is fine.

still feel slightly better about bbt
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Panthaleon, why am I scum?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

hottake i guess

bbt and ddl are town
Creature
Creature