Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Creature »

panthaleon and DDL probably not together.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1193, panthaleon wrote:BlueBloodedToffee - Mentioned that this feel kinda like the scum on the wagon. Wild guess he was also the scum on Nauci's wagon.
and you scumread Nauci for?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1193, panthaleon wrote:Mumble - Mumble is...fine? Like, some of our reads line up, which isn't 100% reassuring, but is at least a place to start with the null-leaning-town.
*puts HWS null*
Sigh
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:38 am

Post by panthaleon »

Oh hey HeWhoSwims is Mumble. That makes that convenient.

BBT I don't like your positioning on the Kop or Nauci wagons, and I don't like the case you're pushing on DrDoolittle, like I mentioned.

Also I thought I mentioned that I felt Nauci was scummy.

I don't love this:
In post 1093, Nauci wrote:
In post 1091, Alchemist21 wrote:Everyone who started this game and doesn’t get replaced is getting a T-shirt at the end.
I promise not to replace out

I've only been replaced out once (...>_> <_< I was scum and I like being scum about as much as NSG does oops)
I also see a lot of her talking, but not a lot of content behind it. Mentioning how many old games also feels a bit unnecessary. It seems more like a way to look productive without having to commit to actual opinions in this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:46 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

What don't you like about my explanation for both of those votes on Kop and Nauci?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:47 am

And what don't you like about my case?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by ejjinami »

fck, I won't be able to post p much at all for 2-3 days.
I've been absolute shit in this game and I'm really sorry for that.
I'll try to catch up today as far as I can and I'll post all of it in one post later.

A few quick posts for now
In post 971, Nauci wrote:
In post 966, ejjinami wrote:I’m burnt out.

BBT might be actually town... I mean, he doesn’t really seem to care about his lynch and I don’t really see any sort of resistance to the wagon.
In post 949, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:795 is bad from DDL and I'm hoping people can see why without me having to explain it
Like, that ^ for example. The laziness rarely comes from wagoned scum imo.
I mean, it’s possible if he’s scum with nauci and it was supposed to go like that, but meh. I don't really feel that sort of motivation/planning from either of them tbh.
In post 955, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can we lynch DDL first?

And can you explain what feels 'forced' about it given I have barely pushed on DDL as I haven't been properly active in this game yet.
Same with that post
It's a shitty read, but it's enough for me rn.

I’m not really seeing BBT and DDL as SvS. Possible TvS, but I don’t think anything more than that.
I want to agree here but I think all of these things are really easily said as scum, tbh. "What do you want from me I'm busy" is something I've seen from heaps of scum, even as they get closer to being lynched
Then why aren’t you voting him?
In post 993, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Interesting that every (?) replacement is scum reading me. If you're town, you need to evaluate the game-state and realise what is happening.

I'm being pushed for a reason. Ask yourself, why?
If you think scum is ganging up on you, who are the scums on your wagon?
In post 995, HeWhoSwims wrote:The short version is that there are many comments, but little reads or progression from that.
Irony, oh the sweet, sweet irony
In post 998, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What about my play is scummy and where is the AtE?

Also, why is AtE scummy? And why are you acting like AtE is exclusively a scum trait?
Stop tunneling and start writing reads, you’ve been sticking to DDL the entire day and you’d have to be an idiot not to see that the wagon isn’t progressing.
You seemed to be SRing Tchill, so where did your interest go?
And you didn’t seem to be very willing to interact with the other players to get your wagon actually going, so why didn't you try to probe anyone else when you saw that your wagon isn't growing?
In post 982, Krazy wrote:In the mean time,
Confirm vote: BBT

I actually asked to replace in for this slot on Saturday and so while I haven't closely read the thread (having no idea what was taking jackal so long) I do not currently have a better FoS than BBT.

Rei was in my lynchpool back on like Monday. I don't like the unvote in the early game. But BBT seems fine for now.
Elaborate on rei. And what unvote are you talking about?
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by panthaleon »

BBT I don't think there's anything that you can say that will make the votes on Kop or Nauci less suspicious to me. Frankly your pushes to try to get me to pin things down for you to argue does not seem to be coming from a pro town mindset. It's similar to your response to DDL. It feels like you are really, really focused on trying to win this argument.

I asked you who you believed was the scum on Kop's wagon day one, and you still have not addressed that. Why?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 535, Rei wrote:UNVOTE: dr.do

this vote is pretty much useless now

There's really only the one. I always find it odd when people unvote before a long string of posts over the course of the day. I think unvoting and then not revoting before the real-life day is over is often a scum tell, but Rei actually does vote like 9 hours later in , so the unvote isn't quite as scummy as I thought when I first started reading the game.

So far I've been liking Panth's posts, but he still has a lot of ground to recover because Rei seemed a lurky.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Krazy »

Vote Toaranaga

How exactly does one do 33 posts with 0 votes?
vote conspiracy
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Sajj I have said before why I'm scumleaning/reading BBT. It's a combination of the posts I see as LAMIST/ATE and the fact that during my read up I didn't see reads or progression as much as I'd liked despite him posting.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I think BbT is scum here over DDL .

My townreads from earlier still stand
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1209, Krazy wrote:
Vote Toaranaga

I do this... :shifty:

I'm just a hesitant voter. But I kinda understand people's point whenever I get crap for it. As long as reads are being given actively though I don't mind it in others.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Krazy »

It's day 2 and the slot has 1 vote total
vote conspiracy
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I went through my first game by only my RVS vote I think :|

Panth seems good to me so far!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:18 pm

In post 1207, panthaleon wrote:BBT I don't think there's anything that you can say that will make the votes on Kop or Nauci less suspicious to me. Frankly your pushes to try to get me to pin things down for you to argue does not seem to be coming from a pro town mindset. It's similar to your response to DDL. It feels like you are really, really focused on trying to win this argument.

I asked you who you believed was the scum on Kop's wagon day one, and you still have not addressed that. Why?
Then you're either playing the game sub-optimally as town or are just dismissing my explanations because you're scum.

You have a problem with two of my votes - I explained how and why those votes happened with reasoning behind it. You refuse to even consider or respond to my explanations - why would town do this?

I'm pushing for you to read my explantions for those votes and tell me why you still disagree with me or scum read me for those votes. As I said, continuing to scum read me for votes without looking into the explantiona for them is bad town play or you're just scum.

Why would I address your comment when you don't acknowledge my own response to your read?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:22 pm

I'm struggling to distinguish between bad town and scum in this game.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:39 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1209, Krazy wrote:
Vote Toaranaga

Guess I've done more.
Sigh
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:30 am

Post by panthaleon »

BBT, like I said before, I believe there is scum on the Kop wagon. That means that I have narrowed my pool of interest to there. Of those five remaining people, you have the most suspicious body of activity, which is the reason that I am pushing you. I can say that you are not really handling that tiny pressure well and you have ignored two opportunities I have given to quit tunneling and trying to dig into a pointless fight.

I will repeat: if you are not the scum on the Kop wagon, then who is? If you can't answer that, I might as well keep my vote parked here until you do.

--

Toranga is also a good vote too, but I vastly prefer pushing BBT. Particularly I take issue with the lack of any voting that Krazy mentioned, as well as this vote:
In post 1069, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1064, Creature wrote:I still think scum!BBT doesn't make that kill.
I don't have any context to know better but I'm already assuming this is a deep enough read that scum!creature almost never makes
Looks to me like too much like trying to find an excuse to 'lock' a player as town.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

why would scum want to lock a player as town?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 1210, HeWhoSwims wrote:Sajj I have said before why I'm scumleaning/reading BBT. It's a combination of the posts I see as LAMIST/ATE and the fact that during my read up I didn't see reads or progression as much as I'd liked despite him posting.
how much progress would you like to see? could you give an example of a player?
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:57 am

Post by panthaleon »

That's a pretty good question, Scioness. I read it more as looking for an opportunity to have someone's reads to fall back on, as well as to artificially reduce the pool of players to actually investigate or scumhunt through. Honestly I was planning to mention the weird lack of voting, but Krazy took the though right out of my head last night. I think it's worth Toranga explaining how they have time to make silly joke posts about pizza or a flat earth, but no time to put their vote to use gathering information.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:08 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

It's not about copying reads. I feel I've put mine forward enough. Such as my still existing scumread of Sajj, although she's gotten a bit better. I just want to see people develop reads from commenting on stuff that happens, instead of just commenting on said stuff to look busy and engaged while not committing to any read or stance, if that makes sense.

I don't have a set limit for how little is too little, I guess? I just find it too little or enough. It'd be hard to calculate how many percent of someone's posting is dedicated to exactly this...
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

i cant
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:37 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Exactly what I mean by great contributions. Don't like my scumhunting style?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”