OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y (GAME OVER)

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE COUNT 5.10

Sando (1)
~ Ausuka,
skitter30 (0)
~
Cardi B (0)
~
Myloninja13 (0)
~
Ausuka (1)
~ Sando,
ofrhz (0)
~

NOT VOTING:
skitter30, Cardi B, ofrhz, Myloninja13,

with 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

day five will end in (expired on 2018-08-31 07:00:00)

mod notes:

- skitter30 v/la Fridays & Saturdays
- hangman anyone? -----
Last edited by the worst on Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1794, skitter30 wrote: i'm kinda getting a better feel for what sando's thinking right now and there are parallels with how he played jungle republic; also this sounds like it's a hill he's willing to die on and
idk if scum decides to pick a fight here with ausuka who's been kinda widely townread?
I agree with this
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

hey, i got to cj in the end :P

(still wish i could see that dead thread tho)

and tbf i was clearing him for one good vote whereas scum!me would have been bussing via getting the seer to start a wagon on my partner; those aren't quite the same thing, and cj didn't do that

idk to me what ausuka did just doesn't really come from scum (and especially not scum!her)

scum weren't in a position where ap neeeded to be bussed (i think he prob could have coasted for a while on lolhammering his partner) + ap busses ausuka over the other way around just about always imo

like ausuka's awesome but i just don't think her scumgame is on the same level as ap's - just don't think she could coast till endgame on that, nor do i think she *wants* to put herself in that position, nor do i think that think scum were in a position where that needed to happen either; the reason ap was fucked day2 is *because* of her

p-edit: let me go back and reread how she outed him
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1002, Skygazer wrote:I'm neighbourizer and through PoE from my neighbor's claim we discovered that there has to be a Vig/PGO in AP/Skitter/Oka/Vulcan which means that one of those players would know that a ruru kill would be safe

We think that Oka and Vulcan are town, though, and that AP would've used their one-shot last night
In post 1011, Skygazer wrote:For reference it took us a little bit to put together that there's likely a scum PGO/vig in the pool of people above her. When I realized, Ausuka was really cautious over jumping to conclusions and we worked through a few scenarios where this wouldn't be the case. We're townreading Oka and Vulcan, we realized that if AP had the role he would've likely taken the shot out of fear of being lynched, and skitter-scum is consistent with Ausuka's reads which I trust.
like why does scum!ausuka have this convo with sky in the first place?

like why not just claim something safe (she had at least four safepicks at this point)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1034, AP wrote:OK.. so assuming Ausuka's town here makes that lynch pool ideal. Even if she is scum (I don't think she is) and is telling the truth about going for Vig/PGO and not getting it means scum would have believed ruru = Ausuka cannot be scum AND killed ruru.

But what if Ausuka did land Vig/PGO and is now gambitting? That would be a very good way to keep the PRs away AND doe her to survive unsuspected for a couple more days.

DISCUSS before we do anything hasty. We are alead already and we don't want to give scum back the grounds that we had won.
also the bolded feels poisoning-the-well-y from ap; like he was trying to cast doubt on her claim

unless their plan was literally for her to bus him (and i don't think that's a plan the two of them make in the first place) i don't think he says that to/about his partner?

also saying the bolded after prefacing that he thinks she isn't scum is kinda :/

ok i'm going to bounce and go to sleep; i have an awful headache atm

things to do:

1. ausuka around the time of the pgo thing
2. cardi iso
3. i think i want to reread rvs too
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Ay, I'm here quickly before I have to run off for dinner lol.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1805, Myloninja13 wrote:Ay, I'm here quickly before I have to run off for dinner lol.
Never mind I literally have to go right now sorry lol. But I shall return after the commercials of Chicken Kiev!
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1803, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1002, Skygazer wrote:I'm neighbourizer and through PoE from my neighbor's claim we discovered that there has to be a Vig/PGO in AP/Skitter/Oka/Vulcan which means that one of those players would know that a ruru kill would be safe

We think that Oka and Vulcan are town, though, and that AP would've used their one-shot last night
In post 1011, Skygazer wrote:For reference it took us a little bit to put together that there's likely a scum PGO/vig in the pool of people above her. When I realized, Ausuka was really cautious over jumping to conclusions and we worked through a few scenarios where this wouldn't be the case. We're townreading Oka and Vulcan,
we realized that if AP had the role he would've likely taken the shot out of fear of being lynched
, and skitter-scum is consistent with Ausuka's reads which I trust.
like why does scum!ausuka have this convo with sky in the first place?

like why not just claim something safe (she had at least four safepicks at this point)
I mean I get it, but literally other than saying the words "PGO/Vig" Aus did literally nothing, and actively worked against the idea of AP being scum multiple times.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:20 am

Post by the worst »

Ausuka has been prodded.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1802, skitter30 wrote:and tbf i was clearing him for one good vote whereas scum!me would have been bussing via getting the seer to start a wagon on my partner; those aren't quite the same thing, and cj didn't do that
You may not have been clearing CJ for it, but CJ had done the exact thing you were claiming cleared you.
In post 66, Sando wrote:Skitter is the only town currently capable of making a coherent case and will defend CJ with the same reasoning she's defending herself, with the pressure from Klick I'm not sure how she ever gets it done with CJ.
This was what I said in dead thread.

Regardless, you're well aware that I don't respect "locktown" reads :wink: And the reaction to this from Ausuka has not exactly moved her towards town in my eyes...

Interested in the Mylo read there. If he's scum, me and Aus just set up a massive TvT, what about Mylo says he quietly slinks away from that as scum? Seems like a good situation for him, sitting on one of the TvT wagons before it even starts.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1807, Sando wrote:I mean I get it, but literally other than saying the words "PGO/Vig" Aus did literally nothing, and actively worked against the idea of AP being scum multiple times.
yeah but saying the words 'pgo/vig' instigated the ap lynch imo

i do'nt know if it happens that day if she didn't say she picked it

==
In post 1809, Sando wrote:Regardless, you're well aware that I don't respect "locktown" reads And the reaction to this from Ausuka has not exactly moved her towards town in my eyes...

Interested in the Mylo read there. If he's scum, me and Aus just set up a massive TvT, what about Mylo says he quietly slinks away from that as scum? Seems like a good situation for him, sitting on one of the TvT wagons before it even starts.
i think on some fundemental level we view anti-associatives differently because i still believe my behavior around the ap lynch in jungle republic should have been clearing, and i also believe that ausuka's behavior around the ap lynch in this game ought to be clearing too

mylo has lurked through much of the game imo, even as music, and that's kinda a hallmark of scum!mylo; town!mylo doesn't really have to be prodded to give content and he's *present* and sharing his thoughts and i don't really see that here

town!mylo may not be super confident about his opinions but he at least shares them and indicates what he believes town needs to do to win and his thoughts are incredibly transparent

in contrast scum!mylo is very tentative and has trouble committing to reads ime. like i don't really know what he's thinking here or where he thinks scum is and like every read has to be dragged out of him

he unvoted you after i prodded him multiple times over the fact that his reason for scumreading you here was on meta that wasn't relevant to this particular situation because in the meta he was referencing you were a town pr; i would kinda expect him to follow that up with some thoughts about where scum *is* if it isn't you but he didn't
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1810, skitter30 wrote:i think on some fundemental level we view anti-associatives differently because i still believe my behavior around the ap lynch in jungle republic should have been clearing, and i also believe that ausuka's behavior around the ap lynch in this game ought to be clearing too
This though, combined with ignoring points about other scummy behaviour is exactly why it's so dangerous.

You're basically saying that no amount of scuminess can ever overcome reducing our pool from say 10 to 5? I don't know what the exact numbers were at the time, but if you want a reason for why scum would do that, it's right there, you're clearing them.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Ausuka »

hi sorry
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, I'm back once more!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I think it's time to unlock my special "Late-Game Game-Solving" abilities!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, I really don't want to dig in to paranoia here but I kiiinda agree with some of Sando's point on Ausuka which means it's time for another ISO check lol.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Oh, before I forget the thing I was town reading Sando for was honestly the fact that he went for Ausuka over Me/Ofrhz. Like, why put yourself through so much as scum when there's two pretty easy mislynches right there?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1298, Ausuka wrote:last scum is almost never here

skitter30
Skygazer
Enigma

last scum is unlikely to be here

Vulcan logician
ofrhz
Sando

last scum is probably here

Cardi B
ceejayvinoya
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXCaEU-zSYQ[/youtube]
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

My lack of knowledge in MafiaScum buttons is ruining my jokes :(
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, ISO is done and dusted! And after that I... dunno what to think lol.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Is it okay if I just bring out a probably irrational thought that's kinda been going around in my head?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I'm kiiiinda worried that maybe Ausuka is like trying to buddy me? Like, I dunno but I was wondering why scum!Ausuka would be honest about finding me town instead of just allowing an easy mislynch, but then I realised that I sheep anyone I've played with before lol.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

But at the same time their ISO is... not awful? It's... certainly a thing I can see from town!Ausuka but also I guess from Scum!Ausuka if I think about it hard?

But like this could all just be paranoia lol
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Oh, and speaking of paranoia I'm now paranoid of Skitter!Scum after The Gerrymandering incident. So basically I'm back at square one with my reads and I have to figure out who is scum while also proving myself as town while doing normal life stuff.

Yay lol.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Actually wait, I'm pretty solid at reading Brass so I'll just do that!

Return to “Completed Open Games”