mini normal 2027: advice mafia (endgrame)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

also I retract my original claim

I'm an odd-night cop, even-night psychologist
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 617, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

Garmr if you're the town in my scumpool you're still wrong on DT.

Talk with me work with me on sorting the rest of my scum slots and you don't go today and I'll figure it out later in the game if you're town. Deal?
Ok I still think I'm right about DT through.

Pedit:
In post 11, Garmr wrote:So I'm going to claim my role I'm cop psychologist ninja traitor.
You counter claimed me lol.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:20 pm

well one of us has to be scum then
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:20 pm

wait

you literally claimed scum

traitor is a scum role

VOTE: Garmr[/uv]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:20 pm

HOW THE FUCK DID I GET SO FUCKING GOOD AT THIS GAME
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:21 pm

ACTUALLY EFF IT

VOTE: FA_Q2

you die now you chinsy motherfucker
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:49 pm

RC: Let me have your attention for a moment! So you're talking about what? You're talking about...(puts out his cigarette)...bitching about that lynch you shot, some son of a bitch that wasn't playing towny enough, some town that doesn't want what you're selling, PR you're trying to leash. Let's talk about something important. Are they all here?
Schadd_: All but one.
RC: Well, I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important! (to DT) Put that vote down!! Votes are for scumhunters only. (DT scoffs) Do you think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. I'm here from up top. I'm here from 45 thousand posts. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's DoubtingThomas?
DoubtingThomas: Yeah.
RC: You call yourself a scumhunter, you son of a bitch?
Wh4t: I don't have to listen to this shit.
RC: You certainly don't pal. 'Cause the good news is -- you're losing your votes. The bad news is you've got, all you got, just one week to regain your votes, starting tonight. Starting with tonights sit. Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this days lynch. As you all know, first prize is a shiny town win. Anyone want to see second prize? Second prize's a set of steak knives. Third prize is you fucking lose. You get the picture? You're laughing now? You got leads. Get their names and lynch them! You can't lynch the scum you're given, you can't lynch shit, you ARE shit, hit the bricks pal and beat it 'cause you are going out!!!
DoubtingThomas: The town are weak.
RC: 'The town is weak.' Fucking town is weak? You're weak. I've been on this website five fucking years.
Wh4t: Wh4t's your name?
RC: FUCK YOU, that's my name!! You know why, Mister? 'Cause you have a fourty percent winrate, my winrate is over sixty percent. That's my name!! (to DT) And your name is "you're wanting." And you can't play in a man's game. You can't lynch them. (at a near whisper) And you go home and tell your wife your troubles. (to everyone again) Because only one thing counts in this game! Get them to L-1 and get them a fucking hammer! You hear me, you fucking ******s?
(RC flips over a blackboard which has two sets of letters on it: ABC, and RSVP.)
Blake: A-B-C. A-always, B-be, C-carrying. Always be carrying! Always be carrying!! R-S-V-P. Read, sort, vote, present. Read -- Are you reading the fucking game? Sort -- are you finding scum? I know you are because it's fuck or walk. You catch sum or you hit the bricks! Vote -- have you voted scum for Christ?!! And present that case. RSVP; get out there!! You got the posts comin' in; you think they came in to get out of the rain? Scum don't post on the game unless they're ready to get lynched. Sitting out there waiting to give you that juicy scumflip! Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? (to Wh4t) What's the problem pal? You. Wh4t.
Wh4t: You're such a hero, you're so rich. Why you coming down here and waste your time on a bunch of bums?
(RC sits and shows off his gold title)
RC: You see this title? You see this title?
Wh4t: Yeah.
RC: That title was because I went undefeated as scum for years and maintained a ridiculous winrate outside of it. I made finalists for best scum and best town last year. What did you get? You see, pal, that's who I am. And you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you -- go home and play with your kids!! (to everyone) You wanna play here? Carry!! (to Garmr) You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this -- how can you take the abuse you get on a sit?! You don't like it -- leave. I can go out there tonight with the materials you got, catch all three scum and take a win! Tonight! In two hours! Can you? Can you? Go and do likewise! RSVP!! Get mad! You sons of bitches! Get mad!! You know what it takes to catch scum?
(He pulls something out of his briefcase)
RC: It takes brass balls to catch scum.
(He's holding two brass balls on string, over the appropriate "area"--he puts them away after a pause)
RC: Go and do likewise, gents. The scum're out there, you pick it up, it's yours. You don't--I have no sympathy for you. You wanna go out on those threads tonight and carry, carry, it's yours. If not you're going to be shining my shoes. Bunch of losers sitting around in the speakeasy. (in a mocking weak voice) "Oh yeah, I used to be a mafia player, it's a tough racket." (he takes out large stack of red index cards tied together with string from his briefcase) These are the new cases. These are the RC cases. And to you, they're gold. And you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. (he hands the stack to Schadd_) They're for closers.
I'd wish you good luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. (to Wh4t as he puts on his title again) And to answer your question, pal: why am I here? I came here because Schadd and Skygazer asked me to, they asked me for a favor. I said, the real favor, follow my advice and policy lynch your fucking ass because a loser is a loser.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:58 pm

it amuses me that I've been contemplating tor/TW + skygazer as a scumteam and both have bad associatives with FA_Q2 and both have been online but aren't posting here
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Skygazer »

beetlejuiced

still too lazy to contribute rn though im too busy bingewatching avatar episodes
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Skygazer »

they just found out omashu fell to the fire nation its some good shit
i have the most queues
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:08 pm

In post 485, Toranaga wrote:
In post 484, Skygazer wrote:
In post 482, schadd_ wrote:eat vegetables
never
you won't be a young hot lady forever

i will ~s
see this reminds me of um

okay so I was actually going to make a comment on this from a feminist point of view like there's literally no way that toranaga comes flying in and calls a guy attractive and say that he's gonna get ugly as he gets older but we as a society see it as okay to randomly start talking about girls appearances in such a way but that's not even the big deal here

this is gonna involve a comparison from way farther back but
Soooo
Im gonna go on a limb here and say thay usually, when titus gets to dick measuring fights, she obviously loses lol. But point is she tends to get mislynched that way.
Dunno about RC though. I dont recall him fighting and bickering as either alignmrnts in my games.
this is from a game where me and FA were in a hydra and lynched scum D1 and vengekilled scum N1 to win the game
ego pandering aside it's something that I knew was SvS after thinking about it for a while because why would shos be comfortable makign that comment about titus unless buddy
because people have like a bit more comfort with their buddies cuz they'll know it's for show kind of thing

now I think this also applies to toranaga's comment I think he would not usually be readily willing to randomly call skygazer a young hot girl but as scum in that situation, eh maybe
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:09 pm

i'm leaning towards FA_Q2/Skygazer/TW as of right now
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:10 pm

like i always scumread skygazer, I was willing to give her a break sort of just based on I didn't think she'd drag me back into the game as scum when I wanted to leave because town was being shit when town was being shit

but I guess if she wanted the feather in her cap of getting the win over me here then she'd pull me back in anyway, which is kind of rude imo but
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:12 pm

like I'm struggling to decide which has the highest equity because the ties are so blatant and they are scummy
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:14 pm

also I've held back just how scummy I find tor's short stint in the game because I wanted to see how wh4t responded to that entrance but I'm getting bored of waiting for the day that never comes.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by the worst »

I wonder how many scum are in that scum PoE
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:17 pm

skygazer tried to tie both duck and fa_q2's alignments to different flips that are obviously going to flip town if both are scum
the more egregious one was the duck associatives in terms of that specifically
surface level the entrance is kinda bleh. like his townreads are kinda uncontroversial but i don't think he'd go for texcat of all people as scum? i feel like he'd sheep onto one of those two-vote wagons. and like while trying to figure out why his reads are where they're at was frustrating, i feel like he'd try harder at explaining his reads here as scum

unless i'm just overthinking all this

i'd reevaluate after a garmr or wh4t scumflip because of those null reads
very waffly, the explanation is dogshit (which was imo skygazer's biggest weakness as scum in past games, her scum cases are SHIT), and then she expresses willingness to reevaluate based on other flips that are presumably town
In post 385, Skygazer wrote:FA_Q2 iso:
I think is more likely to come from paranoid town even if it is misguided
but is rlly meh
is ??? like an accusation of active lurking on like page 5 feels like they're just looking to shade ppl
and other interactions w Wh4t means that FA is unlikely scum w Wh4t i think?
at least shows he has townreads so he's at least sorting or trying to look like he's sorting

I think this could get sorted with a Wh4t flip if we're lucky so I'm not going to worry about it until he posts more, nothing else there rlly worth commenting on
note that she here also tied willingness to vote FA to another flip
and just the two cases and the fact that she didn't address all that many people and that these two were both kind of in the same way in a way that's hard to articulate

feels like the scumteam
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:18 pm

like i'm struggling to decide which to vote because i'm so sure all are scum as opposed to because i'm not sure which is the most likely to flip scum

which is good feelings (tm)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:19 pm

i actually ended up going with FA because fuck that guy if he's town tbh :good:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by the worst »

well, guess scum had better concede. you've clearly nailed it
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:34 pm

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Skygazer »

hey RC

regardless of my alignment I wouldn't have asked you to stay if I knew that this game would continue to affect you this negatively and I feel like shit for keeping you in an environment like this, so,, sorry :/
i have the most queues
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by the worst »

good music posts tho
Skygazer