Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/its only

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Vex Vience »

pageget
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 97, Antihero wrote:i like ruru's entrance
Explain?

also ....
pedit: sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

Sky's entrance to the game is alarming. Everything she said so far "could" be interpreted as a mere joke. However -in my experience- joking about lynching the IC always comes from scum. And her last post/joke is even more alarming. I feel like it's been made for the sole purpose of declaring herself as the true traitor. It's as if she took ruru's earlier post about the traitor as an inquiry and is responding to it in fashion.

So,
my case on Sky is she is the Traitor

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 97, Antihero wrote:
In post 18, Vex Vience wrote:im assuming that creature just gets obvtowned early on?
yeah if creature doesn't fall into lurkerdom, he's town so kind of a waste of IC but thems the breaks

i like ruru's entrance

a50's not so much

VOTE: a50
y do u like ruru?
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee

#CultsArentBastard
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 100, Vex Vience wrote:pageget
VOTE: Vex
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 99, Vex Vience wrote:currently am hesitant on liking a50
I don't want you to like me. I just want your vote on Sky for now. Vote now, like me later. :wink:

Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 101, Enigma wrote:
In post 97, Antihero wrote:i like ruru's entrance
Explain?

also ....
pedit: sigh
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
Almost50 wrote:Sky's entrance to the game is alarming. Everything she said so far "could" be interpreted as a mere joke. However -in my experience- joking about lynching the IC always comes from scum. And her last post/joke is even more alarming. I feel like it's been made for the sole purpose of declaring herself as the true traitor. It's as if she took ruru's earlier post about the traitor as an inquiry and is responding to it in fashion.

So,
how confident are you in sky being the traitor?
Enigma wrote:
In post 100, Vex Vience wrote:pageget
VOTE: Vex
o i c this escalated very quickly

#CultsArentBastard
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 106, Vex Vience wrote:how confident are you in sky being the traitor?
About the same level of confidence you are Town in this game.

Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Vex Vience »

also a50 do u have games where someone joking about lynching ic was scum?
just curious
also wanna hear from sky a bit more

pedit:
Almost50 wrote:
and how confident are you in that?

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Vex Vience »

trying to figure out how confident u are in sky being scum
i do see the case u have as well

#CultsArentBastard
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 89, Skygazer wrote:Guys you know how hypo innos are a thing?

Why don't we do hypo scum teams? If I'm the traitor then my partners are ruru and A50 pls dont crosskill me guys
this is actually kinda :/

i don't know why town says this
In post 92, Almost50 wrote:
In post 79, skitter30 wrote:@a50 why wagon sky?
Because it's fun. :twisted:
And also bc it's good for the game.
Well, it's as good as any other wagon really, but my vote is already there and so is ruru's, so if you want to be our third I'd be obliged. (It's still be L-4 you know, and N_M isn't even in this game if it makes you feel any better) :P
ok

VOTE: sky

==

i'm getting bored by the pr discussion

==
In post 95, HeWhoSwims wrote:Vex feels townish so far even though it looks like some sort of newbtown enthusiasm. Eh. He's contributing much which is enough for the day.
i dont know if it matters or if it's relevant or anything but i'm not gettng a newb vibe from him

==
In post 97, Antihero wrote:
In post 18, Vex Vience wrote:im assuming that creature just gets obvtowned early on?
yeah if creature doesn't fall into lurkerdom, he's town so kind of a waste of IC but thems the breaks

i like ruru's entrance

a50's not so much

VOTE: a50
idk i'm kinda tending town on ap for now

don't particularly like ruru thus far; everything she's saying is kinda inane and about the pr stuff but isn't actually cotributing anything useful or game-moving imo and that's not really what i expect from town!ruru;

==
In post 102, Almost50 wrote:Sky's entrance to the game is alarming. Everything she said so far "could" be interpreted as a mere joke. However -in my experience- joking about lynching the IC always comes from scum. And her last post/joke is even more alarming. I feel like it's been made for the sole purpose of declaring herself as the true traitor. It's as if she took ruru's earlier post about the traitor as an inquiry and is responding to it in fashion.

So,
i don't know if i have experience with joking about lynching the ic as always coming from scum but i also can't remember town ever doing that either and then actually voting the ic and keeping the vote on them for the lolz? like i guess i can kinda see it as the very first rvs post but i don't like the continuation in

both of those posts are rubbing me the wrong way

i don't know if it's particularly a traitor-read on my end; more of a generic scumread

another thing that's bothering me about this is that i don't know if scum is so ... conspicuous about voting the ic and naming themselves traitor?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 108, Vex Vience wrote:also a50 do u have games where someone joking about lynching ic was scum?
just curious
also wanna hear from sky a bit more

pedit:
Almost50 wrote:
and how confident are you in that?
I do, but I'm having a technical problem with my internet speed right now so give me a little time to be able to search and locate at least one.

As for my confidence, I dunno what you want. I said you were likely town but it wasn't a solid TR. What's your problem with getting a wagon going anyway and see what happens? Wagons are generally good early on D1. They get people to react faster, they provide reads, and they are a good reference later on. Even you don't buy the case.. even if there is no case to begin with.. just wagon someone to L-2 and see what happens. Hell, if it needs be.. we can run TWO competing wagons at the same time and see who votes which and why.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

a50 have i ever been tvt with you?
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:27 am

Post by ruru »

In post 102, Almost50 wrote:However -in my experience- joking about lynching the IC always comes from scum.
:thinking:
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 110, skitter30 wrote:In post 89, Skygazer wrote:
Guys you know how hypo innos are a thing?

Why don't we do hypo scum teams? If I'm the traitor then my partners are ruru and A50 pls dont crosskill me guys

this is actually kinda :/

i don't know why town says this
Tbh I agree with how :/ this is, but I also don't know why scum would ever say such a thing either....
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

yeah idk either, it's never occured to me to say something like that as either alignment; i talked about that a bit more later on

actually the more i think about it the more i get the traitor read from a50 - it could be signalling to groupscum from a traitor by being conspicuously scummy
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

i guess i just don't know if scum tries to be that conspicuous on purpose?

i don't really know; it's not sitting well with me as something either town or scum say
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 110, skitter30 wrote:
In post 95, HeWhoSwims wrote:Vex feels townish so far even though it looks like some sort of newbtown enthusiasm. Eh. He's contributing much which is enough for the day.
i dont know if it matters or if it's relevant or anything but i'm not gettng a newb vibe from him
please see these quotes:
In post 58, Vex Vience wrote:
In post 56, HeWhoSwims wrote:= I'd feel like I'd be more forgiving to newbies who don't really put forward reads or play unconventionally, while I'd expect less so from experienced players, but that's me
thats fair
im somewhat experienced at any rate
In post 59, Vex Vience wrote:ive played enough to know what im doing at the very least
===
In post 110, skitter30 wrote:don't particularly like ruru thus far; everything she's saying is kinda inane and about the pr stuff but isn't actually cotributing anything useful or game-moving imo and that's not really what i expect from town!ruru
what do u expect from town!ruru?
In post 110, skitter30 wrote:another thing that's bothering me about this is that i don't know if scum is so ... conspicuous about voting the ic and naming themselves traitor?
idt scum would be this blatant as well, however, i havent played with sky under my main so idk
scum!sky could be this blatant, but by the same token why would scum be that blatant?
In post 111, Almost50 wrote:What's your problem with getting a wagon going anyway and see what happens? Wagons are generally good early on D1. They get people to react faster, they provide reads, and they are a good reference later on. Even you don't buy the case.. even if there is no case to begin with.. just wagon someone to L-2 and see what happens. Hell, if it needs be.. we can run TWO competing wagons at the same time and see who votes which and why.
i dont have one actually. i was just curious about what u were thinking, thats all

@sky, what do u have to say about what a50 said?

VOTE: skygazer

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 113, ruru wrote:
In post 102, Almost50 wrote:However -in my experience- joking about lynching the IC always comes from scum.
:thinking:
do u have something u wanna say or no?

#CultsArentBastard
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

Ok, first one that I tripped on (not the one I was looking for, but it'll do). We (myself and Chara as a hydra) were revealed as the IC, and we received 2 votes on page one. NSG wasn't Scum (actually she was the Cop, and sometimes.. just sometimes.. TPRs do some scummy stuff). Elmo was the other vote and she was indeed scum.

But that's NOT my only point. I have 2 other points against Sky now: Her meta and her Traitor claim. I;ve already explained the later. As for her meta, I think skitter (for one) would agree this isn't the way way Sky enters her games as a Townie. She tends to be pushing the game forward from the word go. It'd make my like much easier if you just went to her profile and clicked her topics and took a look on how Town Sky usually enters the game. This is some weird entrance by her to say the least. She's likely the Traitor and she simply didn't know how to play it.

Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 119, Almost50 wrote:Ok, first one that I tripped on (not the one I was looking for, but it'll do). We (myself and Chara as a hydra) were revealed as the IC, and we received 2 votes on page one. NSG wasn't Scum (actually she was the Cop, and sometimes.. just sometimes.. TPRs do some scummy stuff). Elmo was the other vote and she was indeed scum.

But that's NOT my only point. I have 2 other points against Sky now: Her meta and her Traitor claim. I;ve already explained the later. As for her meta, I think skitter (for one) would agree this isn't the way way Sky enters her games as a Townie. She tends to be pushing the game forward from the word go. It'd make my like much easier if you just went to her profile and clicked her topics and took a look on how Town Sky usually enters the game. This is some weird entrance by her to say the least. She's likely the Traitor and she simply didn't know how to play it.
will do
give me a bit

#CultsArentBastard
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 112, skitter30 wrote:a50 have i ever been tvt with you?
I don't remember.. have we? I'll probably need to check on that too when my connection works properly.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 117, Vex Vience wrote:what do u expect from town!ruru?
i don't know exactly; it's still gut and i need more from her but i'll try to explain

i expect town!ruru to be more opionated/stubborn almost? like if she thinks you're wrong about the pr stuff i kinda expect a long novel about why exactly you're wrong. like she wasn't as forceful about it as i'd expect her to be if that makes sense

i said a couple of times that i wanted to pressure her and i kinda expect town!her to engage with that in some way, or to like respond to me? she knows i can locktown her pretty easily as town so avoiding that feels kinda wrong?

i think scum!her doesn't really want to engage me i think (given newbie 1859 where i caugth her and she just didn't want to have arguments with me; read the scum pt ; + open 721 iirc where i was able to locktown her on like three posts in rvs)

and in 721 we mindmelded pretty hard as town so i think town!her engages me and i think scum!her probably doesn't want to

==
In post 119, Almost50 wrote:But that's NOT my only point. I have 2 other points against Sky now: Her meta and her Traitor claim. I;ve already explained the later. As for her meta, I think skitter (for one) would agree this isn't the way way Sky enters her games as a Townie. She tends to be pushing the game forward from the word go. It'd make my like much easier if you just went to her profile and clicked her topics and took a look on how Town Sky usually enters the game. This is some weird entrance by her to say the least. She's likely the Traitor and she simply didn't know how to play it.
i don't have solid sky meta that i can talk about right now
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 121, Almost50 wrote:
In post 112, skitter30 wrote:a50 have i ever been tvt with you?
I don't remember.. have we? I'll probably need to check on that too when my connection works properly.
yeah i remember in brass's pick your poison
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:55 am

Post by ruru »

In post 118, Vex Vience wrote:do u have something u wanna say or no?
I'm meming

Once upon a time, a50 and I played a game where he (as town) scumread the outed IC because he wasn't reading the game

Return to “Completed Open Games”