the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12450 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by the worst »

freezing pretty clearly says any abilities not any superpowers..... if you're town are you literally capable of stopping your tunnel bullshit and working with me?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12451 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 12448, the worst wrote:uh sorry freezing yourself?
Ask the mod "what happens with freezing if x" and see what happens.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12452 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by the worst »

what happens with freezing if x?
I'm really not following
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12453 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 12452, the worst wrote:what happens with freezing if x?
I'm really not following
One sec, waiting on mod.

I mean the plan still fails horribly, but lets see if the mod will confscum you for me :D
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12454 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Sando »

Spoiler: Day 1 Lynch
In post 1777, The Dream Weaver wrote:
(LYNCH):
zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana
, Human Sequencer,
Titus
Katsuki, Nosferatu
, the worst,
Shiro, Kokichi Oma, hebichan
Nancy Drew 39
, Sando

Titus (4): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Frozen Angel, Ankamius

Ankamius (1): randomidget
Shiro (1): Toranaga
zMuffinMan (1): BBmolla

Spoiler: Day 2 Lynch
In post 3813, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Myloninja13
(LYNCH):
zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana
, the worst,
hebichan, Kokichi Oma, Shiro, Toranaga
Nancy Drew 39
Katsuki
MathBlade
, Gamma Emerald

Sando (5): Nosferatu, Frozen Angel, Titus, Ankamius, Creature

zMuffinMan (2): BBmolla, Drixx

Drixx (1): Sando

Spoiler: Day 3 Lynch
In post 6990, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Titus
(LYNCH):
Katsuki
MathBlade
, Sando, Gamma Emerald,
Sakura Hana
Nancy Drew 39
stungun0404, Nosferatu, Frozen Angel
Titus

Creature (4): zMuffinMan, the worst, Toogeloo, Toranaga

Katsuki (3): Shiro, hebichan, Kokichi Oma

Spoiler: Day 4 Lynch
In post 9148, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Toogeloo
(LYNCH): the worst,
Frozen Angel, Theta Alpine, stungun0404, hebichan
MathBlade
Toranaga, Nosferatu
Nancy Drew 39

the worst (2): Sando, Creature

Gamma Emerald (1): Nero Cain
Stungun0404 (1): Kokichi Oma

Spoiler: Day 5 Lynch
In post 11186, The Dream Weaver wrote:
hebichan
(LYNCH):
Ausuka, Sakura Hana
, Creature,
Nosferatu
MathBlade
Theta Alpine
Nancy Drew 39
Toranaga

Creature (2): hebichan, the worst

Gamma Emerald (1): Nero Cain
the worst (1): Sando
Toranaga (1): Kokichi Oma

Spoiler: Day 6 Lynch
In post 12212, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Toranaga
(LYNCH):
Nero Cain
MathBlade
, Sando,
Nosferatu
, the worst, Toranaga

Ok so:
the worst - Lynched scum D1, lynched town D2, did not scum lynch D3, lynched town D4, did not town lynch D5, lynched town D6
Sando - Lynched scum D1, did not lynch town D2, lynched scum D3, did not lynch town D4, did not lynch town D5, lynched town D6
Creature - Lynched scum D1 (pre replace), did not lynch town D2, did not lynch scum D3, did not lynch town D4, lynched town D5, did not lynch town D6
Gamma - Did not lynch scum D1, lynched town D2, lynched scum D3, did not lynch town D4, did not lynch town D5, did not lynch town D6

LynchesScum(2)Town(4)
the worst13
Sando21
Creature11
Gamma11

Of note:
Titus was the counter-lynch to 129 on D1
Sando was the counter-lynch to Mylo on D2 (led by FA, failed primarily due to time)
Sando was the counter-lynch to Titus on D3 (led by Titus, the worst put Sando to L-3 nakedly)
The worst has literally only naked voted, he's NEVER given coherent reasoning for his votes before today. Even yesterday his defence of Tora wasn't coherent, just flat out statement of town-Tora and refusal to consider mechanics.
The worst says Sando is town D2 and says Titus is town in a roundabout way (says Sando is TvTing, Sando was antagonising Titus)
The worst completely 180s and naked votes Sando D3 to put him to L-3 (Titus is the CW)
The worst suggests the bomb-everything plan, which he works up with Math - this was D4, when Mathblade was leader...
Creature was early on the 129 wagon (this was before Creature replaced in)
Creature very briefly was on Sando before getting onto the Mylo wagon, before coming back to Sando, before trying to hammer Mylo
Creature basically lurked all D3, don't think he ever voted
Creature basically flops around D4 between Hebichan and the worst, until finally getting the hebichan lynch on D5
Gamma basically naked voted Titus, although followed with a sheep of Sando
Both Gamma and the worst claimed to not vote for leader N1, which was when Titus won the leader vote
Gamma basically tunnelled Titus D2, spent time wanting Sando lynched, and fell onto Mylo once time was up
Gamma put the Sando wagon to L-2 on D3
Gamma went from tunnelling Titus D2 to scumreading Sando over Titus (and them never being partners) D3, and actively defended Titus in the Sando v Titus dustup 6205 and 6212 before begrudgingly voting Titus
Gamma pushed/voted Toog most of D4 but unvoted to sort things out

Spoiler: Just some fun the worst progression on Creature
In post 5978, the worst wrote:
V
o
t
e
:
C
r
e
a
t
u
r
e
In post 6997, the worst wrote:Hi
Forgot to vote

VOTE: Creature

kinda vibing FA/Theta never scum with Titus here

I think Titus should also spew Sando town?? but that feels kinda funny
In post 8667, the worst wrote:also if we're not lynching Toog we should just get Creature over with
In post 10370, the worst wrote:coooooolll

VOTE: Creature
In post 11845, the worst wrote:Drixx/Sando imo 4 votes each see what happens

also Creature gotta die at some point
In post 12084, the worst wrote:is Math not howling right now? I am so confused what you're all seeing

Creature is also probscum and desperately needs to eat rope before endgame
In post 12320, the worst wrote:also showed me literally nothing ftr
scumfuck x and mathblade could have easily done the double stoner thing with either 2x petrification 2x power echo or one of each which they both could have conceivably had
the 2x pet thing kinda loosely waves at being an attempted frame (an actual attempted frame >:/) on nero who is the only unflipped player on any team

VOTE: Creature better votepark
In post 12413, the worst wrote:tbh not sure if Creature is fitting the scum narrative anymore. he hasn't been as engaged as usual but I don't really see how anything he's done benefits a scum agenda :s
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12455 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by the worst »

:facepalm: this is exhausting.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12456 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by the worst »

12454 is a good case for scum!you

I have been pro wagon and pro lynch and have continuously offered my thoughts on reading players when I had them

you've been hyperfocused on mechanics and avoided town mislynches while being set up as a deepwolf

:S
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12457 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 12456, the worst wrote:12454 is a good case for scum!you

I have been pro wagon and pro lynch and have continuously offered my thoughts on reading players when I had them

you've been hyperfocused on mechanics and avoided town mislynches while being set up as a deepwolf
Just you wait
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12458 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Sando »

Ok so why TW is scum:

Spoiler: Progression on Sando
In post 664, the worst wrote:hmm of those who've really struck me
Sando obvtown
you cerb fine
In post 3478, the worst wrote:I'm having a hard time sorting Hebichan rn and I think I want some shiny shiny flips.

I still like Sando for town and feel like all the crap hurricanes he's leaped into just feel like t/t gameplay related shenanigans. either he's town or he's scum who's intentionally seeking out gameplay related fights to get into with people to make it look like he keeps getting involved in t/t shitfights anddddd out of the two I feel like its 5he Yorker
In post 4860, the worst wrote:VOTE: Sando

my brain feels like its full of nails

pedit: too much information
Yes, this is literally the next post referencing me
In post 4885, the worst wrote:
In post 4879, Sando wrote:
In post 4875, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4873, Sando wrote:Duckling is scum here btw, and that vote was disgustingly obvious there buddy :P
why is worst's vote scummy but not mine?
Iso both of you, ctrl-F "Sando" and it's really, really fucking obvious
oh are my reads not allowed to change

fuck my bad, I might be on the wrong forum :P
Doesn't actually say WHY or WHEN they changed
In post 4987, the worst wrote:
In post 4981, Sando wrote:
In post 4979, the worst wrote:maybe? idrc to look

why's that? :P
Lol, claiming you're lynchbait with 0 votes ever is pretty much the definition of troll :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also I've called 1 of the 7 votes on me opportunistically scum, funnily enough it's the person I know best on the player base.
ya but I think you've seen and heard enough about me that you shouldn't.....be jumping to the assumption that i'm scum here? like i can't find any way to parse why you have arrived at the conclusion that you believe i'm aligned with the mafia lmao
Still hasn't explained his changed read to Sando by this point
In post 5030, the worst wrote:I feel bad bc like I feel like Sando's actual reads on other players should be more advanced by now considering he seems like he's really really into this game but by the same token I don't really know where else to vote so I'm kinda still voting Sando because my head is stuck in a plastic bag. :(
Literally the first hint of a case against me, this is my post articulating case against him btw:
In post 5006, Sando wrote:VOTE: the worst

I can't see any lynch but me going through unless something comes out of left field, so I'll make this super easy for town to see tomorrow.

Duckling doesn't coast through games like he has and not engage with people
The idea that because other people have voted me he shouldn't have to post reasoning is pretty lol :lol:
Duckling has played with me quite a bit on open-queues, he doesn't naked vote me out of no-where and play dumb like this

The true paranoid part of me also notes that the D2 push on me was while I happened to be overseas and couldn't read/respond to anything. Only one person on site knew that definitively, duckling.
In post 5929, the worst wrote:
In post 5719, Frozen Angel wrote:I really like sando's vote that is on the worst. the worst was scetchy as fuck back then.
creepy post
Suddenly changes on me, yep, still no reasoning:
In post 6003, the worst wrote:Sando go have a squizz at open 733 if you're bored (just finished, I was scum and it was a short game).... I actually think you're wrong!town here but your idea of how I approach a game as scum is off point
In post 6126, the worst wrote:zMuff am I completely wrong on FA and Titus here? :(

my only interactions with both of them felt isolating and like they were utterly self serving and they both keep posting tonnes of crap I can't parse. I'm at a point where I actually can't decide if they're both scum shitting up the thread or if their playstyles are just rubbing me the wrong way

Sando I still feel is town who is just carried away and playing worse than he usually does but the quantity>quality is real af
FINALLY GET AN ANSWER:
In post 6137, the worst wrote:
In post 6135, Sando wrote:
In post 6126, the worst wrote:Sando I still feel is town who is just carried away and playing worse than he usually does but the quantity>quality is real af
You've still never actually posted a reason for your vote on me. You got called out for it and now you've backed off and want people to forget it.

pedit: If I'm right about my paranoia D2 so help me fucking god dude...
You didn't feel lucid enough. Everything I read from you was going on about mechanics and crap and I know that's a strength of yours but it is never alignment indicative. I poked the bear and hey guess what you're goodposting so I'm happy.

Who are your strongest scumreads?
In post 6168, the worst wrote:
In post 6158, Frozen Angel wrote:What are your reads on sando and titus
Sandi is town.
Claims that he naked lolvoted me.
In post 7220, the worst wrote:uhh I felt like every time I saw SANDO'S posts they were just an endless wall of mechanics. not knowing a lot about his scumgame I figured he was just avoiding posting AI stuff because he was scum so I naked lolvoted him to L-2 and he entered the deathtunnel. he did case me before that but his case is heavily fuelled by the fact he's consistently awful at reading me and has no idea how I approach the game as scum

part of why I'm ok with my lunch is because it'll force Sando to reengage since I'm p sure he's town and he's actually invested in this game
Sando is mechanically focused as town:
In post 7227, the worst wrote:
In post 7223, Creature wrote:
In post 7220, the worst wrote:uhh I felt like every time I saw SANDO'S posts they were just an endless wall of mechanics.
This is what I felt earlier about him (somewhere near end of D2).
turns out this is probably a towntell for Sando. not something I'm keen to put a lot of stock in given how easy it is to replicate, but he is indeed more likely to hyperfocus on mechanics as town
In post 7498, the worst wrote:scum!Sando would involve such a tremendous and passionate crossbus between Titus and Sando that I really doubt it's within either of their scumranges
In post 8215, the worst wrote:
In post 8214, stungun0404 wrote:@the worst, if there is anyone in our current scum pool outside yourself that you would bet the game on being town, who would that be, if anyone? and why?
Doubt I'd bet the game on anything rn. Sando is probably town tho ig. Who else is in the pool?
In post 10722, the worst wrote:Yeah I jumped on Sando d2 for it to get readable content and he townspewed reasonably hard. Trodden ground my dude.
In post 11247, the worst wrote:
In post 11243, Sando wrote:
In post 11241, the worst wrote:Uhhhhhhh I think Sando is actually town bee tee dubz
If anyone still thinks I'm scum after going hard at Titus and calling out the Math+Titus precog bullshit days ago...
right
just reiterating mid table-flip

ALL of this is pre D7. So basically Town> Lolnaked vote > Town.

Then Day 7, after I post a plan to get two lynches instead of 1.
In post 12319, the worst wrote:sando please explain why you openly scumsided d6 for me?
In post 12338, the worst wrote:all signs actually point to scum!Sando which I hate so much and it makes me wonder if I'm wrong

Spoiler: Terrible Bomb Plan with Mathscum
In post 7610, the worst wrote:
In post 7604, MathBlade wrote:Self Detonation (available during the day)
we should use this to blast the lynchpool
Note at this point that Mathblade, now conf!scum, is leader at this point.
In post 7875, the worst wrote:
In post 7872, Sando wrote:
In post 7871, the worst wrote:I'm talking the selected people would detonate within the first like 7 days of the phase or be lynched.
In post 1, The Dream Weaver wrote:Each Day Phase after lasts approximately 7 real life days.
You you might want to flesh that one out a bit more...cause that's a terrible idea.
Within 72 hours then, basically first half of the phase
It's not a great plan, but he's getting there
In post 7950, the worst wrote:
In post 7947, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7946, stungun0404 wrote:... but what if nancydrew has been deepwolfing us all along? does that factor in?

too much of a risk to have locktown slots suicide bomb
Nancy drew in that case loses.

Me FA Sakura Drixx stomp her butt.
Q F T

this is an exercise, first and foremost, in force advancing the shit out of the gamestate (which has basically been a stagnant lynchpool + primarily-mechanical circlejerk for agessssssssssss) and secondly, in testing the integrity of the lynchpool

it literally just tells us how many deepwolves we have and nukes the shit out of the other scum.

i keep getting prouder and prouder of this!!
Duckling agreeing with scumMath helping out scumNancy deepwolfing...
In post 8817, the worst wrote:
In post 8811, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8809, the worst wrote:O btw we should not ever say who's gonna get a bomb it's prolly better to say like for example

one of:
{tw, mith}
{zoraster, ut}

etc. etc.

sorry still strung out on how fucking good this idea is

pedit: I heartily condone Sakura>FA fwiw
We need to say who gets a bomb and who explodes on who for two reasons
1) If everyone explodes on the same person that is a lot of needless death to kill one person
2) For accountability reasons if someone is supposed to go off on a player and “hero” suicides or takes out a member of the town block we can then trace it back. I have no idea how they are going to flip if it’s “X suicides and kills Y” or just “Y dies overnight”
I agree and got distracted half way thru that sorry

say whichever of tw/mith gets a bomb must asplode the other
whichever of zor/ut gets a bomb must asplode the other before the night phase

then leader fullclaims the list of actual recipients at start of the next day

Spoiler: TWs current terrible plan
In post 12426, the worst wrote:lynch Sando today (likely flips red but this is the correct play regardless of his flip and I'll fight anyone who disagrees)

GEm/Creature/tw circular roleblock tonight

if the game is still going we fight to the death tomorrow

gud plan simples
This plan fails on so many levels:
1) 3 way freezing probably doesn't work
2) Town freezing Town who freezes scum who doesn't freeze fails because the first town stops the second town from freezing scum
3) Scum take super-speed, negate their freezer, MindControl/DoubleVote for the win
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12459 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by the worst »

I've been open as fuck about how I haven't seen this as Creature's town game. the main reason I'm starting to think he's probably town is because of how fucking obvious your agenda was yesterday and the fact that the scum motivated bullshit that's gone down isn't consistent with scum having his low level of engagement.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12460 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 12456, the worst wrote:you've been hyperfocused on mechanics and avoided town mislynches while being set up as a deepwolf
Literally called Titus D1, D2 and then lynched her D3 using these so called "mechanical" posts while you naked lolvoted me to L-2 :lol: :lol:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12461 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by the worst »

all you're casing is that I've been disengaged and we have different playstyles. I think I said that 400 pages ago. you are openwolfing for the second day in a row in MYLO.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12462 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12460, Sando wrote:
In post 12456, the worst wrote:you've been hyperfocused on mechanics and avoided town mislynches while being set up as a deepwolf
Literally called Titus D1, D2 and then lynched her D3 using these so called "mechanical" posts while you naked lolvoted me to L-2 :lol: :lol:
yes you bussed Titus we've established that
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12463 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by the worst »

we can use your plan if you can lay down a reason why a 3 way roleblock doesn't work. but that plan never involves you. you are today's lynch, even if you are somehow town you've shown yourself to be blatantly incapable to push a town agenda the last two day phases.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12464 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 12462, the worst wrote:
In post 12460, Sando wrote:
yes you bussed Titus we've established that
In post 7498, the worst wrote:scum!Sando would involve such a tremendous and passionate crossbus between Titus and Sando that I really doubt it's within either of their scumranges
There's a
tweet
post for everything! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12465 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 12463, the worst wrote:we can use your plan if you can lay down a reason why a 3 way roleblock doesn't work. but that plan never involves you. you are today's lynch, even if you are somehow town you've shown yourself to be blatantly incapable to push a town agenda the last two day phases.
I did, it's in my case on you.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12466 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 12465, Sando wrote:
In post 12463, the worst wrote:we can use your plan if you can lay down a reason why a 3 way roleblock doesn't work. but that plan never involves you. you are today's lynch, even if you are somehow town you've shown yourself to be blatantly incapable to push a town agenda the last two day phases.
I did, it's in my case on you.
Your roleblock plan literally guarantees a scumwin btw, and you say I'm openwolfing?

Like...dude...if you somehow are town here...holy shit.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12467 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by the worst »

god forbid my read changed (and my expectations were exceeded) across F I V E T H O U S A N D posts :lol: bro what the hell are you even trying to achieve with this...?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12468 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Sando »

Aaaaaanyway, I'm done for a while, this back and forth is boring. Case and recap is there, have fun.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12469 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by the worst »

Creature and Gamma are both too experienced and too smart to fall for this, lol. bye Sando
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12470 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Sando »

@Drixx

Absolutely do NOT give (all) 3 people powers, scum probably have Negate+MindControl from nights 2 and 6. They'll negate their freezer and kill, and probably submit MC as well in case there's some fuckery going on with "did they pick BP?!" for the win.

You have to pick 2 people and give them powers. One of them will be Creature, hopefully Creature can produce a TR he trusts enough to communicate to you. If not, the person you give it to (your best TR out of the alive non-Creature list) should target the person other than Creature. If I'm the lynch Creature will hopefully figure out overnight that my plan is the only option that gives town any chance and pick one of the other two to freeze. If they double up, GG win, if not, eh I tried.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12471 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Sando »

VOTE: the worst
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12472 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by the worst »

Doubling up on freezing doesn't do anything tho? like the person is roleblocked anyway? I don't see what you're trying to achieve besides being townread and not blasted by freezing tonight which has super obviously been your plan all along
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12473 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 12453, Sando wrote:
In post 12452, the worst wrote:what happens with freezing if x?
I'm really not following
One sec, waiting on mod.

I mean the plan still fails horribly, but lets see if the mod will confscum you for me :D
Twas wrong, mod didn't confscum ya...yet.
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12474 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Bump.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”