OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y (GAME OVER)

Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay yeah Brass is town
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Like, I've played with him a surprising amount of times so I think I can actually maybe properly read him? So yeah Cardi B is town too!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I really need to stop sheeping people I've played with lol. I was going to lynch pretty obvious town in the blink of an eye lol.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Skitter, step up to the ISO-checker!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I must leave once more :(

But I will return :D

And if you'd like, ask any questions and I'll answer them :P

(And from what I saw I think Skitter is also likely town too lol)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:34 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1811, Sando wrote:
In post 1810, skitter30 wrote:i think on some fundemental level we view anti-associatives differently because i still believe my behavior around the ap lynch in jungle republic should have been clearing, and i also believe that ausuka's behavior around the ap lynch in this game ought to be clearing too
This though, combined with ignoring points about other scummy behaviour is exactly why it's so dangerous.

You're basically saying that no amount of scuminess can ever overcome reducing our pool from say 10 to 5? I don't know what the exact numbers were at the time, but if you want a reason for why scum would do that, it's right there, you're clearing them.
but i don't think her behavior is scummy tho; like the things you're viewing as scummy i don't think is scummy here, and yes, i think that her ap/pgo thing is the single-most important thing she's done wrt figuring out her alignment

i think that there's a vast difference between 'we know that scum probably have a pgo/vig somewhere in the playerlist' vs 'we know that there is (a probably) scum pgo within this select group of people'

the lurking now is kinda meh but i think it's site-wide so i don't think it's particularly ai for this game in particular

==

ok this is more like the town!mylo that i was looking for :p

i don't really understand your paranoia of ausuka tho

@mylo why is brass town? can you point to a game or two where you read him correctly?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1830, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1811, Sando wrote:
In post 1810, skitter30 wrote:i think on some fundemental level we view anti-associatives differently because i still believe my behavior around the ap lynch in jungle republic should have been clearing, and i also believe that ausuka's behavior around the ap lynch in this game ought to be clearing too
This though, combined with ignoring points about other scummy behaviour is exactly why it's so dangerous.

You're basically saying that no amount of scuminess can ever overcome reducing our pool from say 10 to 5? I don't know what the exact numbers were at the time, but if you want a reason for why scum would do that, it's right there, you're clearing them.
but i don't think her behavior is scummy tho; like the things you're viewing as scummy i don't think is scummy here, and yes, i think that her ap/pgo thing is the single-most important thing she's done wrt figuring out her alignment

i think that there's a vast difference between 'we know that scum probably have a pgo/vig somewhere in the playerlist' vs 'we know that there is (a probably) scum pgo within this select group of people'

the lurking now is kinda meh but i think it's site-wide so i don't think it's particularly ai for this game in particular

==

ok this is more like the town!mylo that i was looking for :p

i don't really understand your paranoia of ausuka tho

@mylo why is brass town? can you point to a game or two where you read him correctly?
Ay thanks Skitter :P

And a great example is my very first game! I called the scum team out day 2, and actually got night killed for it! Those were the good old days where I used to put effort into my games...

Here it is: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=74576

But if I was around for this game in Day 1, I probably would've caught Brass too!

https://forum.mafia451.com/t/brass-shra ... e-over/762
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1830, skitter30 wrote:but i don't think her behavior is scummy tho; like the things you're viewing as scummy i don't think is scummy here
You don't find lying about claiming locktown is scummy?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1810, skitter30 wrote:mylo has lurked through much of the game imo, even as music, and that's kinda a hallmark of scum!mylo; town!mylo doesn't really have to be prodded to give content and he's *present* and sharing his thoughts and i don't really see that here

town!mylo may not be super confident about his opinions but he at least shares them and indicates what he believes town needs to do to win and his thoughts are incredibly transparent

in contrast scum!mylo is very tentative and has trouble committing to reads ime. like i don't really know what he's thinking here or where he thinks scum is and like every read has to be dragged out of him

he unvoted you after i prodded him multiple times over the fact that his reason for scumreading you here was on meta that wasn't relevant to this particular situation because in the meta he was referencing you were a town pr; i would kinda expect him to follow that up with some thoughts about where scum *is* if it isn't you but he didn't
I disagree for *reasons*, but I need some time for this, time I doubt we have today tbh.

Either way, yeah I'm on Aus/Mylo. I don't think it's Skitter. I don't think it's Ofhrz. It could be Cardi.

Neither of my TRs think it's Aus.

That leaves me Mylo, whose play today doesn't make sense for scum imo, or Cardi who I'm just not seeing scummy behaviour from. Sure there's a distinct lack of town behaviour, but I don't see much scumminess.

We got two days, I'll commit to any of those 3, preference in Aus>Mylo>Cardi, or you guys can lynch me.

I'm kinda over being told I'm apathetic with this town though tbh.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by ofrhz »

ughhhhhhhhhh deadline is in less than 3 days
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1834, ofrhz wrote:ughhhhhhhhhh deadline is in less than 3 days
Honestly thought it was closer, but yeah.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 664, Cardi B wrote:Hokay Im gonna say skitter,
AP
,ruru,ohrfrz probably town. I think
Invinibilty
,Skygazer n Engima are all hot maybes. VOTE: OkaPoka is where the shmoney is for me righnow.
I think Invisibility in particular was a weird townlean to have at this stage in the game. The dude was just randomly voting lurkers/people he thought siteflaked and as soon as those people returned, he would unvote and move his vote onto someone else.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1836, ofrhz wrote:
AP
Invinibilty
,Skygazer n Engima are all hot maybes. VOTE: OkaPoka is where the shmoney is for me righnow.
I think Invisibility in particular was a weird townlean to have at this stage in the game. The dude was just randomly voting lurkers/people he thought siteflaked and as soon as those people returned, he would unvote and move his vote onto someone else.
Did I not even get a mention? Geez...
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by ofrhz »

it's super late so i'm just going to quote some stuff for me to look at tomorrow

Spoiler:
In post 825, Ausuka wrote:yeah lynching AP tomorrow if this greens. the hammer is honestly worthy of a lynch regardless of anything else imo.
In post 829, Ausuka wrote:It's possible that I'm not entirely fully caught up so I don't really get what the understanding is. I regard his slot (ignoring the hammer) with a slight distrust because he seems somewhat unmotivated to scumhunt I guess.
In post 924, BuJaber wrote:Again Sando proves that we come from different planets.

Fuck me for taking the opportunity every game to improve myself and learn from others.

Fuck me for respecting a decision that ruru made consciously and wanting to learn from it.

Fuck me for expressing surprise at someone doing something that never would have occurred to me.

Fuck me for making sure I post when I have something relevant to say even if I want to go off-topic instead of dedicating an entire post to the off-topic thing.

You may have these people fooled but your stubborness doesn't come from being town. You are either just a horrible individual or you're scum. One or the other. This isn't natural townie-offensiveness. You're worn your biased glasses and everything I do looks scummy to me.

Have fun you just ruined my best friend on MS's game for me.

-please replace me TW. I don't have time to play games I don't enjoy.

I hope you're scum I really do. It's better for you as a human and as a player.
weird overreaction
In post 1000, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: skitter30

she was voting the enigma wagon + she is focusing on cardi/ofrhz where there's an argument between them (I know there's a term for this but I'm sleepy and can't remember it sorry) + this is good enough of a case for me.
shitty vote
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1837, Sando wrote:
In post 1836, ofrhz wrote:
AP
Invinibilty
Did I not even get a mention? Geez...
Same :(
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Ausuka »

mylo how confident are you in your brass tr?

inclined to say we resolve sando / me today? not sure why sando is talking up how towny mylo is while saying that cardi is fairly null but saying mylo is the better lynch.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

going through cardi's iso

-> looking back to like really early game i'm kinda wondering if she was trying to pocket me, given that she's had a fairly strong townread on me since she repped in basically that hadn't really wavered () and was also like defending me to other people () and

-> - not entirely sure why sh'es giving ap townpoints there? that was a classic nai ap shitpost

-> she's also reinforcing townreads on her (/ her slot); in she highlights the townping i had on brass and in she kinda crows that brass is in ruru's townblock

-> having ap in her townreads and vizzy in her 'hot maybes' in is kinda meh

-> also don't really like her vizzy vote shortly thereafter () given that she had recently listed him in her 'hot maybe's, especially since in the next post she asked oka why he was even on the table; like what she was saying oka did in she kinda did herself

-> i kinda like her sky read in ; and her response to ofrhz's case too;

-> i don't know if she admits to wanting to wanting to unvote vizzy after the ap lolhammer as scum? ; i kinda see the beginnings of her fake-cop claim starting from here-ish, with the hypo-inno on oka; if she was scum she had to have been planning it from at least the day before

-> defending ap as a maybe!doc day2 is kinda meh; she had been pushing the notion that ap was maybe holding some things close to his chest day1; maybe scum!ap had been planning on fake-claiming for a while in case he got run up and that's something they had discussed? i still kinda disagree with her meta assessment of ap as being closeted/holding-things-close-to-his-chest and hadn't really gotten that vibe from him

-> and voting vulcan over ap is :/

-> i don't know if scum puts themselves in the lynchpool after both partners have flipped tho ()

ok i got up to the fake-cop claim day3 and i'm going to pick up from here later

tldr her associatives with ap/vizzy are kinda worse than i remembered

there are a few things that are kinda townie but i think her :/ associatives kinda outweigh them in this part of her iso tbh
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1840, Ausuka wrote:mylo how confident are you in your brass tr?

inclined to say we resolve sando / me today? not sure why sando is talking up how towny mylo is while saying that cardi is fairly null but saying mylo is the better lynch.
Because I pulled out a singular action and said it doesn't make sense as scum?

The shade is noted though.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1840, Ausuka wrote:mylo how confident are you in your brass tr?

Pretty confident I think, Not interesting in going after that slot at all today.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by ofrhz »

I still don't understand why AP claimed doctor
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by ofrhz »

VOTE: cardi
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1800, the worst wrote:
VOTE COUNT 5.10

Sando (1)
~ Ausuka,
skitter30 (0)
~
Cardi B (0)
~
Myloninja13 (0)
~
Ausuka (1)
~ Sando,
ofrhz (0)
~

NOT VOTING:
skitter30, Cardi B, ofrhz, Myloninja13,

with 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

day five will end in (expired on 2018-08-31 07:00:00)

mod notes:

- skitter30 v/la Fridays & Saturdays
- hangman anyone? -----
@duckling
, 'a'
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Idk

My best guess is that he was either trying to claim his way out of a lynch and/or try to force a cc

I'm feeling a little bit lost rn

I don't think it's ausuka or ofrhz, and probably not mylo either

I don't particularly townread sando but i dont particularly scumread him either. I do think that its kinda risky for scum!sando to start a thing on town!ausuka and not to back down here tho

My townread on cardi is kinda fading
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by the worst »

quack...
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--