Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by SeaDragon »

In post 472, KuroiXHF wrote:I just googled atrophic

...and didnt expect what I saw.
o god...

same...

i am scarred for life

(´;ω;`)
Fierceness of Dragons, and cuteness of Manatee. When they fuse together, you had better beware.
SeaDragon, master of Water, Flight, and the Skys. rain terror on the Mafia

Hydra of ManateeDude and Eragon
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 473, SeaDragon wrote:also, what i meant by this was interesting, is

I was Warped(or whatever the hell that means)
it means i was either Witched/Bus driven/Transported something along those lines
Yeah thought so! I typo'd that to you to see if that's what you meant by interesting.
It happened to me too O_o
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I guess kuroi out of that pool for now which leaves me with Nico/Frank who is pretty confirmed as Not green in my eyes, Kokichi, Ladyangel, Gamma. Of those Kokichi would probably be at the end of my list and it would look something like

Nico/Frank
Gamma
LadyAngel
kokichi
Kuroi/seadragon

I'll say I would add DT in there somewhere but I honestly don't know where I would put him based on the flip.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 452, MariaR wrote:
In post 440, SeaDragon wrote:this is interesting as fuck.

i want everyone to check in
WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT ME SCUMMM WARP YOUR HEAD AROUND THAT
I didnt even catch that I just read Wrap anyways :lol:
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Toog can I ask, if you Scumread me and think I'm bussing Nico/Frank...dont you think hanging Frank is worth a shot?

I pointed out yesterday how no one was really willing to join that wagon despite Nico's poor reactions and a fair amount of people scumreading her for it. I just found it odd.
SeaDragon
SeaDragon
Townie
SeaDragon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by SeaDragon »

In post 476, MariaR wrote:
In post 473, SeaDragon wrote:also, what i meant by this was interesting, is

I was Warped(or whatever the hell that means)
it means i was either Witched/Bus driven/Transported something along those lines
Yeah thought so! I typo'd that to you to see if that's what you meant by interesting.
It happened to me too O_o
this warp wrapped my head like a bandage that is warping space around my chicken wrap.

:?
Fierceness of Dragons, and cuteness of Manatee. When they fuse together, you had better beware.

SeaDragon
SeaDragon
Townie
SeaDragon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by SeaDragon »

ive never played with a bus driver so is it a role that targets multiple people?

if so, then it was either that, both me and maria were witched? or there is a transporter-like role.

If not, it was either both witched or transporter

SeaDragon
SeaDragon
Townie
SeaDragon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by SeaDragon »

also, if no one can understand me, its probably because im tired and drunk on school-work, so i should probably sleep.

goodnight.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 481, SeaDragon wrote:ive never played with a bus driver so is it a role that targets multiple people?

if so, then it was either that, both me and maria were witched? or there is a transporter-like role.

If not, it was either both witched or transporter
I assume it was a bus driver if we both got the same type of msg
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 479, RCEnigma wrote:Toog can I ask, if you Scumread me and think I'm bussing Nico/Frank...dont you think hanging Frank is worth a shot?

I pointed out yesterday how no one was really willing to join that wagon despite Nico's poor reactions and a fair amount of people scumreading her for it. I just found it odd.
I was figuring that very thing. My thought process was basically if Nico flipped non-green, it wasn't going to improve my view of you. Problem became that inactivity bred desperation to move the game along, and then Nico replaced out.

Honestly, I kind of want to scrub most my Day 1 reads and reevaluate a bit, but it's going to require activity that we just didn't get yesterday, and today has had a slow start as well.

I would like Fate to come in here with some real content. Gut is screaming at me that he's shady, but I want a bit of activity before I throw down a vote because I think early aggression will cause other players who require attention to lurk about.

It still bugs me how easy the lynch yesterday was. Red team either bussed or didn't even try. Blue Team is probably on coast right now.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

Of course the lynches are going to be easy I already explained why. That shouldn't bug you as hard as it is
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I've never heard of a witch, tbqh. But people call scum "wolves," so I'm guessing it's another colloquialism of mafia that is interchangable with a role.

Bus Drivers though do tend to target 2 players and have them switch their targets. So if what SeaDragon and Maria believe might be true, SeaDragon targeted whoever Maria intended to, and vice versa. Whatever you delve from that information might only be useful if you two work it out, but you both have basically claimed to having active power roles as a result. I know it's role madness, but that doesn't necessarily mean everyone has an active role or that you may want to disclose that information as of yet.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

If it makes you feel better I also have an active role with information I think could help. I'll leave my claim up to town to decide. I'm not really familiar with forum claims.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

No no bus driver makes it so whoever the bus driver targets anything happening to player A happens to player B and whatever happens to player B happens to player A.

So if player C and D were bus drove and someone tried to cop player C they'd instead get a result on player D
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Driven players just swap positions basically?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 463, MariaR wrote:I have other ways to get rid of you
How cryptic
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 465, RCEnigma wrote:Ladyangel, kokichi, kuroi, myself, and gamma have 1 red between them. I still think Nico is red. Frank hasn't changed my mind at all.
Yea you're going to need to explain yourself
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 491, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 465, RCEnigma wrote:Ladyangel, kokichi, kuroi, myself, and gamma have 1 red between them. I still think Nico is red. Frank hasn't changed my mind at all.
Yea you're going to need to explain yourself
That list is specifically Popopos null reads, most of those in the list have ZERO interaction with popopo, save for Kuroi which I've pulled out of the short list, and LadyAngel. LadyAngel was on the wagon but was only an RVS vote with like 3 posts in between.

I don't think it's unreasonable to think that both Reds were NOT on the lynch. If one was on I think it's probably LA. Of the non popopo voters there is Kokichi, Gamma, Frank, and SeaDragon. SeaDragon was in Popopos scumlist so he's still an option in my mind but not forst pick.

This is only my conclusion of the Red team mind you. I don't think I'm making outrageous assumptions here.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.1 (update)

RCEnigma(2)
~ (12), (3)

FrankJaeger(1)
~ (8)

Not Voting (9): Kokichi Oma(5), SeaDragon(11), Gamma Emerald(0), KuroiXHF(2), (5), LadyAngel(2), Toogeloo(6), Fate(0), Panzerjager(0)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-11 15:50:00)

MOD REMINDERSStill waiting on replacement for DT. Deadline may be suspended soon until replacement is found.
Gamma and Fate will be reminded/prodded in (expired on 2018-08-29 15:50:00)

FLAVOR
Did you know?: That due to an animation error, Meta Knight appears to be facing the wrong way when hit by a paralyze attack or caught in Nosferatu? (SSB4 and maybe SSBU)

Last edited by Korina on Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
SeaDragon
SeaDragon
Townie
SeaDragon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:39 am

Post by SeaDragon »

In post 488, MariaR wrote:No no bus driver makes it so whoever the bus driver targets anything happening to player A happens to player B and whatever happens to player B happens to player A.

So if player C and D were bus drove and someone tried to cop player C they'd instead get a result on player D
So it’s basiclaly just a transporter?

But if in fact we do have an action that reveals results, would they be the same as we had attempted?

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:58 am

Post by RCEnigma »

If you and Maria just swap places then yea whoever you target is stilp who you get results from.
SeaDragon
SeaDragon
Townie
SeaDragon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:12 am

Post by SeaDragon »

ok

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Fate »

TOOG YOU WANT TO THROW DOWN?

BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT FLIP DAMNS YOU TO HELL

VOTE: TOOGELOO
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Fate »

In post 474, RCEnigma wrote:Well that's my point Toog, Red would be content with lurking out there and hoping town isn't active enough to pull votes. Fate/Toog spearheaded the vote when they easily could have swung the wagon in the other direction on Maria. Then the inactivity wouldn't matter as much.

My list is just based on the people popopo had no interaction with. Though I guess you could read me as soft bussing day 1 that's your own decision to make.

Out of that list I haven't checked who voted popo and when. If anyone is red one the popopo lynch it would probably be Lady angel imo.
the wagon on Maria was dying.

The fact that Toog went off and voted.....who the fuck was it again

Iunno but it WASNT popopopop

I mean I'm down with a 1v1
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Korina »

:right:
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B