micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

or nico 1 of da 2
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by northsidegal »

sorry, not really.

anyways, on an unrelated note, not sure why i should be townreading shoshin. from the very beginning i kind of just took it as a granted but looking back on his posts right now (and especially those from today), i realize that i was giving out far too easy of a townread.

this is a really scummy pop-in after being prodded that when i look at it really reminds me of scum feeling like "i really don't want to put in the effort to fake something towny so let me just make a few posts in a row"
Spoiler:
In post 1532, schadd_ wrote:
prodding shoshin and northsidegal
In post 1538, Shoshin wrote:Meh, I'll get into this eventually.
In post 1541, Shoshin wrote:Why isn't profii lynched yet?
In post 1542, Shoshin wrote:Stun, why are you on Nico?
In post 1543, profii wrote:
In post 1541, Shoshin wrote:Why isn't profii lynched yet?
Why would I be lynched
In post 1544, Shoshin wrote:Scummy behaviors.

no effort to get a scumread lynched, a scumread who is apparently so strongly scumread that he asks why he isn't lynched yet. it feels very fake to me.

there's basically no actual content for the rest of his iso up until now, and it's been 5 days since he's posted anything despite having posted in other games within that timeframe

Spoiler: the rest of his iso up until now, you should also look at these yourself because the timestamps of the posts are also important
In post 1577, Shoshin wrote:That's literally the point I was making about Profii.. and you unvoted when asked...
In post 1578, Shoshin wrote:Actually nvm, I can't keep things straight. I'm not reading this very carefully atm
In post 1589, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1583, stungun0404 wrote:@shoshin i actually need to know why you were so adamant about aronis claiming last day phase? so much so that you were entirely distracted from the profii lynch.
I don't think it's okay for players to troll around like Aronis, be put at L-1 where it's obvious they're going to get lynched if they don't claim, and then refuse to claim. I find that sort of behavior anti-town and I think it's anti-town to let it continue.
In post 1593, Shoshin wrote:Your view of my play is too simplistic, Stun. You're missing the forest for the trees.
In post 1662, Shoshin wrote:Creature's probably town.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Hmm, that's interesting.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by northsidegal »

that
is
interesting timing.

not that i think it's necessarily ai. i know there have been times where i've just happened to show up as people have started to talk about me. it's actually happened to me frequently.

things fall apart
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Well, I just looked at the game and saw that post, haven't read most of the others.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Shoshin »

It's okay that you suspect me for now. I'll be obvious town eventually, once I get into the game. Tomorrow, probably.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

Rc can see Kokichi scum over Shoshin so vote there if you must please.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1754, Shoshin wrote:Well, I just looked at the game and saw that post, haven't read most of the others.
has irrelephant been keeping up / saying anything about this game?
In post 1755, Shoshin wrote:It's okay that you suspect me for now. I'll be obvious town eventually, once I get into the game. Tomorrow, probably.
why will you be obvtown? are there any obvious differences between your town and scum game that i should be aware about?
In post 1756, MariaR wrote:Rc can see Kokichi scum over Shoshin so vote there if you must please.
-shrug-

that's already what i'm doing. just wanted to let people know my thoughts.

things fall apart
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I find it odd that NSG of all people would suspect me for inactivity when that's basically her thing too... Also my early play should clear me either way, lots of stuff there that I can't fake as scum.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1757, northsidegal wrote:why will you be obvtown? are there any obvious differences between your town and scum game that i should be aware about?
There's a remarkable difference between the two. You're welcome to review for yourself.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by northsidegal »

to say that i suspect you
for
inactivity is inaccurate.

also, inactivity is not my "thing". i resent that.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1759, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1757, northsidegal wrote:why will you be obvtown? are there any obvious differences between your town and scum game that i should be aware about?
There's a remarkable difference between the two. You're welcome to review for yourself.
what's the difference? if it's so glaring, mind giving me a little hint? that should make things easier, after all.

things fall apart
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Well, I resent your assessment of my play in Tropical, so whatever. You've been very inactive in my games, including this one.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i don't understand why my small comment that people were overconfident in their reads has affected you this much. i'm sorry? i didn't think it would be much of a point of contention once people saw who the actual scumteam was. i never even said anything about your play specifically, nor anything
other than
or
worse than
"people were overconfident in reads that were wrong". i still don't understand how that can be much of a point of contention considering how that game actually ended.

things fall apart
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1763, northsidegal wrote:i don't understand why my small comment that people were overconfident in their reads has affected you this much. i'm sorry? i didn't think it would be much of a point of contention once people saw who the actual scumteam was. i never even said anything about your play specifically, nor anything
other than
or
worse than
"people were overconfident in reads that were wrong". i still don't understand how that can be much of a point of contention considering how that game actually ended.
I don't understand why my comment that you tend to be inactive affected you so much? I'm sorry? I didn't think it would be much of a point of contention since your post count in my games is usually towards the very bottom of players.

As for Tropical, it's a huge point of contention since you're just wrong about what happened in that game. I was literally voting scum when I was mislynched, so the idea that I was "overconfident" doesn't make any sense... all my townreads were correct (i.e. all of the remaining town members, except Mumble), and I had the scum narrowed down by poe such that town would have won if I hadn't been stupidly mislynched (and btw, I was only mislynched because of a single player's stupidity, not the collective stupidity of town).We're talking about a single overconfident player - Mumble - who fucked things up. Your assessment of the game felt very superficial and dishonest, in a way that makes me think you were trying to discredit me before this game even got going. Or you're being honest and that makes me resent you because it's insulting. A lot more insulting than saying you're inactive, since you're actually insulting my play whereas I'm just saying you're inactive, same as me.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1760, northsidegal wrote:to say that i suspect you for inactivity is inaccurate.
Why do you suspect me? What have I done that's suspicious?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1751, northsidegal wrote:this is a really scummy pop-in after being prodded that when i look at it really reminds me of scum feeling like "i really don't want to put in the effort to fake something towny so let me just make a few posts in a row"
Explain how this suspicion isn't based on my inactivity.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I'm hoping scum won't kill me in the mistaken belief that I'll be mislynchable. I won't be, but hopefully the scum don't know that. And then I'll get into the game in a beautiful way tomorrow.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1764, Shoshin wrote:As for Tropical, it's a huge point of contention since you're just wrong about what happened in that game. I was literally voting scum when I was mislynched, so the idea that I was "overconfident" doesn't make any sense... all my townreads were correct (i.e. all of the remaining town members, except Mumble), and I had the scum narrowed down by poe such that town would have won if I hadn't been stupidly mislynched (and btw, I was only mislynched because of a single player's stupidity, not the collective stupidity of town).We're talking about a single overconfident player - Mumble - who fucked things up. Your assessment of the game felt very superficial and dishonest, in a way that makes me think you were trying to discredit me before this game even got going. Or you're being honest and that makes me resent you because it's insulting. A lot more insulting than saying you're inactive, since you're actually insulting my play whereas I'm just saying you're inactive, same as me.
-shrug-

i apologize. it was never anything i said in reference to you specifically back when 2012 was still going on, and in this game when someone mentioned "overconfidence" i suppose i simply associated it with you given that i also associated overconfidence with 2012, which you were in. the idea that i did it to discredit you is silly, especially given that i doubt anyone has taken it to heart - i had barely remembered it myself, and i am genuinely very surprised to see how much it mattered to you. again - sorry.
In post 1766, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1751, northsidegal wrote:this is a really scummy pop-in after being prodded that when i look at it really reminds me of scum feeling like "i really don't want to put in the effort to fake something towny so let me just make a few posts in a row"
Explain how this suspicion isn't based on my inactivity.
it's not based on simply your presence or lack of presence in the thread, it's based on the content of your posts while you're here. i'm not sure how you would associate that with activity.

things fall apart
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1722, Creature wrote:VOTE: Kokichi
Was I not just your townread?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1737, Creature wrote:VOTE: Kokichi

I may not be up tomorrow.
Yeah. This is scum
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: creature

Taking advantage of me being vla
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1396, Creature wrote:Kokichi's pretty town this game too
In post 1528, Creature wrote:VOTE: Kokichi Oma
In post 1560, Creature wrote:
In post 1558, Kokichi Oma wrote:Still waiting on creature
wanted to get you to obvtown
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1771, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: creature

Taking advantage of me being vla
That's not rly anyone's fault but your own
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

14 hours to deadline. I WILL NOT be present around deadline :-/

i’d be content with a creature lynch tbqh. creature or koki for me rn