Mini 2029: BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Game over.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Yeah I didn't think it was particularly likely.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 118, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh yeah, PP's and FAQ's discussion...
Somehow im tempted to agree with FAQ.
What do you think of it?
Agree with FAQ that PP is trying to buddy RC? His whole sheeping thing seemed like some in-joke that I wasn't privy to. Is there something I'm missing?

------
In post 111, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: snakegirl
Mind elaborating on your reasoning, or is this something you're deliberately remaining quiet about?

------
In post 121, Shinori wrote:Since this game appears to be low content(in my eyes(at least at the moment)) I'll attempt to adjust my posting style accordingly.

More info later today, but as now my vote on Dunn is serious.
Why? I actually have my own reasons for leaning scum on Dunnstral, but I'm interested to hear yours first.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:18 pm

there's so little in this game to give reasons off of so nty

someone else has to drive content, I don't have something that i believe in to push yet.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Moment »

Are you saying it's mainly a vote to get things moving, or that's it's more of a gut feeling?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:21 pm

it's a gut feeling and i could put words to it but I'm going to choose not to because it would do no one any favours.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well i'll sheep you then.
VOTE: AnonyGhost
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Moment »

Any thoughts on Shinori?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 131, Moment wrote:Any thoughts on Shinori?
Literally doing nothing, just fluffing, and when someone voted him became condescending towards them.
But not many people are doing anything to begin with and this game feels frigging slow.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:34 pm

i townread everyone who posted on this page
not that that says a lot
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:36 pm

sakura how can I make your experience in this game better?
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 132, Sakura Hana wrote:
Literally doing nothing, just fluffing, and when someone voted him became condescending towards them.
But not many people are doing anything to begin with and this game feels frigging slow.
I wouldn't call what I did condescending but I guess that's just me. Everything I did was mainly just memeing and nothing at all serious by how I'm treating people. I've played on multiple sites as of late and my recent playstyle has been very post frequently and in real time vs long wall posts which is what's going to be more of the deal here so I have to readjust for this type of slow game.

I don't really think you can give me flak for 'doing nothing' as no one is doing anything, I do think however that I probably have more emotional based reactions so far in this thread and that should possibly warrant some sort of read of sorts.

MY read on Dunce is partially because of gut but also his piggy back onto throwing pot shots at me is terrible considering he played with me recently and I literally posted in this same exactly quick fast paced meme style posting there as well. So I feel he's just throwing mud to throw mud and I think that looks bad. I also can't help but feel he's intentionally not doing anything.

Also man my neighborhood is dead, they refuse to talk until day 1 ends and with a 2 week long day phase I feel that's just a massive waste of a sort of out of thread conversation place.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Shinori »

For what it matters I haven't responded to anyone who has votes on me and I don't intend to respond to them unless there is anything of merit there and from what I've seen it's literally just voting just cause.
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Moment »

It seems to me like Shinori is not doing anything in a way specifically different from everyone else, and even then I feel like most people have done at least
something
. When it comes to Shinori, it feels as if he's responding to things in a way meant to look like he's actually doing something. I said this before, but it reminds me exactly of how Ginngie posted early in Minuet's Trio.

------
In post 133, RadiantCowbells wrote:i townread everyone who posted on this page
not that that says a lot
You townread that RadiantCowbells guy? I don't know, he seems a little suspect. He pretended to be scum in his first post - that's pretty suspicious, wouldn't you say?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:49 pm

definitely
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 137, Moment wrote:
It seems to me like Shinori is not doing anything in a way specifically different from everyone else, and even then I feel like most people have done at least
something
. When it comes to Shinori, it feels as if he's responding to things in a way meant to look like he's actually doing something. I said this before, but it reminds me exactly of how Ginngie posted early in Minuet's Trio.
Considering I have no idea of who Ginngie is or whatever mafia game you are talking about, elaborate for me please; what does this make your read on me evolve into? Or I guess I should ask how are you reading me in general currently?
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 135, Shinori wrote:I don't really think you can give me flak for 'doing nothing' as no one is doing anything, I do think however that I probably have more emotional based reactions so far in this thread and that should possibly warrant some sort of read of sorts.
Are you trying to suggest what we should be townreading you for? Genuine question - I have no idea how else to interpret this.

------
MY read on Dunce is partially because of gut but also his piggy back onto throwing pot shots at me is terrible considering he played with me recently and I literally posted in this same exactly quick fast paced meme style posting there as well. So I feel he's just throwing mud to throw mud and I think that looks bad. I also can't help but feel he's intentionally not doing anything.

Also man my neighborhood is dead, they refuse to talk until day 1 ends and with a 2 week long day phase I feel that's just a massive waste of a sort of out of thread conversation place.
Assuming you're referring to his , would you really call that "throwing pot shots" in the sense of being game-related and calling you scum? He can have played with you before, recognize your posting being similar and still agree that your posts are annoying, no?

When it comes to "intentionally not doing anything", I agree with you
somewhat
. I don't know if I'd call it intentional, but I do think that what he's posted so far lacks actual content in favor of easy setup speculation and pointing out the incredibly obvious. Activity also factors into that. It's not exactly a strong scumread, but I think it's worth examining.

------
In post 139, Shinori wrote:Considering I have no idea of who Ginngie is or whatever mafia game you are talking about, elaborate for me please; what does this make your read on me evolve into? Or I guess I should ask how are you reading me in general currently?
The best way to sum it up would be "posting for the sake of posting" - trying to simply have a presence in the thread while avoiding actually doing anything.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Shinori »

Not town reading me; more that I feel there should be some sort of read on me in general, whether it's scum lean based on gut or even a town lean based on gut. I feel that there should be some sort of reaction or gut based read based on my interactions with people but that's also just my opinion.

And I can understand bout that "posting for the sake of posting" I definitely do that. I like real time interactions and posting in real time and getting real time reactions helps my reads, and generally if I'm just posting a lot or posting various things eventually someone will bite back. I feel like that type of posting/playstyle won't really matter here and I'll have to start going back to my wall posting days.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 135, Shinori wrote:I don't really think you can give me flak for 'doing nothing' as no one is doing anything
Oi, im not giving you flak, i got asked about my thoughts on you and i also said that no one is doing anything either.
This feels like you didnt even read my entire post nor who I was responding to.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 142, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 135, Shinori wrote:I don't really think you can give me flak for 'doing nothing' as no one is doing anything
Oi, im not giving you flak, i got asked about my thoughts on you and i also said that no one is doing anything either.
This feels like you didnt even read my entire post nor who I was responding to.
No I read it and I definitely just typed/worded my post wrong.

I guess I should have made a comment along the lines of "Saying anyone is doing nothing doesn't really feel like it qualifies as your opinions/thoughts on someone."

Like, yeah everyone is doing nothing, so when asked about your read on someone stating they are "doing nothing" doesn't help people understand an opinion on them or further game state at all. Answers like that to questions like what were saked don't further increase gamestate or improve reads and leave the game in a state of 'nothingness' which is what scum would want.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Shinori »

Hot take sakura and Moment are town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:25 pm

In post 134, RadiantCowbells wrote:sakura how can I make your experience in this game better?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 145, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 134, RadiantCowbells wrote:sakura how can I make your experience in this game better?
Eh i dunno, I currently just wish people were talking more. But i think that's kind of out of your hands right now.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:52 pm

I meant long term but okay.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll read this later
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 146, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 145, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Eh i dunno, I currently just wish people were talking more. But i think that's kind of out of your hands right now.
I can start spam posting again but I feel that wouldn't help the situation.

This game's pace is so much different than what I'm used to but I kind of feel that is normal for a 2 week day phase game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”