Mini 2029: BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Game over.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 109, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 82, Kokichi Oma wrote:Deadass did not look at this player list until right now and its fantastic.
I think this is a town post.

Feels like scum have more incentive to look at the player list so that they can plan ahead. Plus, they already know 2 out of the 9 players in the list and maybe wouldn't feel the need to announce this sort of glee as much as a town player would.
Thanks for the townread but its NAI. I just tell Maria to pre in me for all her modded games since I know she will ask me to join them anyway.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

thonk
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: shinori
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sakura is town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Penguin could be scum based on limited meta
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 152, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: shinori
These sort of posts are literally impossible to respond to so I'm going to once again reiterate what I stated earlier that I plan to literally ignore any posts like this.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 21, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6, Moment wrote:
In post 2, MariaR wrote:
Spoiler: Sample Role PM
Role PM

Welcome
MariaR
to BlazBlue Cross Tag Mafia You are
MariaR
from
The mod team

You will find your neighborhood here

Background:
You're the mod of the game who really loves strawberry shortcake and danganronpa. It's your job to mod the game and make sure it goes smoothly!

Abilities:

-
Vote count
You control the power to make vote counts!
-
Mod
You can't die in any way because you're the mod
-
Lynches
If someone is lynched you will post there flip cause that's your job!

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town are dead.
Isn't it a bit unfair that the mod is aligned against us?

Oops, meant to post this in the scum pt.
Wait a second. is this multiball?

Hi all

Original joke seems NAI for now but piggybacking on a previous joke is a bit of a scumtell for me. RC seems kinda townie since then but that just might be his apparent friendliness.

Shinori expects a gut read well it's a scumlean for me. I don't like how he's making excuses and detailing his self meta so early. Brought up playing on different sites and being used to a different meta multiple times. And I don't know how anyone could say "MS" and actually expect us to interpret that as mafia/scum faction instead of an abbreviation of this site.

Doubt moment is scum. Content-generating posting at least. Could be faked but I see little scum motivation to do so at this point in the game when you could leave the gamestate slow and contentless instead.

Don't have any opinions on others yet so I'll start here

And a FOS on RC.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 92, Shinori wrote:Top tier in One Piece.

One piece has a fair amount of top tier waifu's I think.

##Vote: Dunn
In post 155, Shinori wrote:
In post 152, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: shinori
These sort of posts are literally impossible to respond to so I'm going to once again reiterate what I stated earlier that I plan to literally ignore any posts like this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:44 pm

VOTE: Bujaber
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 156, BuJaber wrote:
Shinori expects a gut read well it's a scumlean for me. I don't like how he's making excuses and detailing his self meta so early. Brought up playing on different sites and being used to a different meta multiple times. And I don't know how anyone could say "MS" and actually expect us to interpret that as mafia/scum faction instead of an abbreviation of this site.

Doubt moment is scum. Content-generating posting at least. Could be faked but I see little scum motivation to do so at this point in the game when you could leave the gamestate slow and contentless instead.

Don't have any opinions on others yet so I'll start here

And a FOS on RC.
Oh hey something I can maybe respond to. Let's break this down:

1: I haven't given any details on my self-meta outside of the fact that I said I post a lot and I like real time interactions. If you think that is someone giving self-meta then that's just weird. I didn't state if that is my self meta as town or scum or anything outside of that fact that I do post a lot, and it was also in response to someone else stating that they feel like I'm just "posting to be posting".
2: The MS thing was just a completely giant joke and I don't get why this seems to be taken seriously, it did stand for Mafiascum but I also didn't mean anything serious by it considering it was made in response to someone going and just voting me without stating any logic or reason behind it.
3: What does me saying that I play on different sites have anything to do with a logical read on me? I stated I'm not used to 2 week long day phases, which basically implies this game will move at a snails pace as it's already proving to be. But why does that make me scum?

So let me bring back some questions now since the above points seem week:

1. Why are you falsifying that I'm self-metaing?
2. Why does me stating I'm not used to this sites weird day phase timing make me scum?
3. Where is the scum intent in my posts? If I'm scum and no one is doing anything why do I go specifically out of my way and put my head on the line solely to prod and poke people into talking? If I'm scum why the fuck wouldn't I just literally sit here and watch as people do nothing?

You say doubt is generating content but I'm not generating content? That's interesting considering I'm one of the most posting people, even if you ignore my spam posts so far I probably have more 'content' posted than anyone outside of Moment in my eyes.

PReview edit: Dunn not reading ITT. Read the game I stated more stuff about you later but I guess maybe scum players wouldn't read the thread if they feel like nothing is happening?
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Shinori »

Yeah I'm gonna say Bujaber's post was super subpar but I'm gonna stay on Dunn for now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So.. You're okay with a RVS vote over someone you actually gave a read to? Alright..
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 156, BuJaber wrote:RC seems kinda townie
In post 156, BuJaber wrote:And a FOS on RC.
I didn't think it was possible to contradict ones self in one post, but here we are.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:56 pm

eh he can die for the fos but the post itself was scummy too
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 159, Shinori wrote:1. Why are you falsifying that I'm self-metaing?
2. Why does me stating I'm not used to this sites weird day phase timing make me scum?
3. Where is the scum intent in my posts? If I'm scum and no one is doing anything why do I go specifically out of my way and put my head on the line solely to prod and poke people into talking? If I'm scum why the fuck wouldn't I just literally sit here and watch as people do nothing?

You say doubt is generating content but I'm not generating content? That's interesting considering I'm one of the most posting people, even if you ignore my spam posts so far I probably have more 'content' posted than anyone outside of Moment in my eyes.
1. Talking about how you're emotional and post a lot and stuff is self-meta. You don't have to specify that it's scum meta or town meta for it to be your meta.

2. I don't like when people do that because it reads like someone concerned with not fitting in. It's like someone is saying "Oh you guys play differently, I don't know what to do with that, I will try to readjust"

3. That's your perspective. All I saw is you talking about your past experience, talking about your posting habits, saying you won't respond to certain posts, and talking about how long the deadline is. Sorry but that's not game-progressing content.

Sorry I missed the joke. It wasn't clear to me at all. If it weren't a joke it would be suspicious as hell because you used an abbreviation that definitely makes people think of 1 thing then you claim you meant another.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by BuJaber »

How is that a contradiction. His tone seems townie. Tone is fakeable and subjective. His joke was scummy. That's something much more tangible.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 161, Kokichi Oma wrote:So.. You're okay with a RVS vote over someone you actually gave a read to? Alright..
If this was in response to me I didn't get what it was about. Rip. I'm a little slow bear with me.

@Bujaber:

1: When people deliberately state or are asking questions about my posting style I choose to respond with what I was doing "Posting to be posting" I was clarifying that the previous statement was indeed true, I don't really classify that as self meta.

2. "It reads like someone concerned with not fitting in." I mean people seemed legit bothered by my posting style so I'm going to avoid spamming up the thread and making it too much of a clutter for other people. I know perfectly well how to adjust myself to it, has nothing to do with my reads I still have reads on players in this game and just because people play differently doesn't affect that to me.

3. God bless not reading posts I guess cause I feel you super skimmed my content.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:00 pm

if you're dumb enough to say my joke is scummy you can be dayvigged right now and idc
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Oh so jokes are now town indicative.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:03 pm

jokes are jokes

there's a place between town indicative and scum indicative where things are... not alignment indicative at worst
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:03 pm

that said these are some scum reactions

1 caught scum
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by BuJaber »

This playerbase is too arrogant and will mislynch me because I'm different.

How about read a few of my games and see how many scum I've caught based on RVS alone.

The original joke was not indicative. Yours could be. Why didn't you come up with your own joke? Why use the same one? Why create multi-ball wifom? You don't think you were the one that sparked that trajectory?
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Shinori »

Well currently you're voting me and I'm not scum so so far you're 0/1 on your catching scum based on RVS alone.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 159, Shinori wrote:PReview edit: Dunn not reading ITT. Read the game I stated more stuff about you later but I guess maybe scum players wouldn't read the thread if they feel like nothing is happening?
But you were complaining about kokichi's vote on you for something you were doing, or does the off topic discussion save your post somehow?

Doesn't really matter what you posted afterwards, does it? You're making the same type of post you're complaining that Kokichi is, but because it was a vote for you you made up a problem with it
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:08 pm

so am I arrogant or scum

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”