Mini 2029: BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Game over.

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:54 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Mmm. If you say so.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 161, Kokichi Oma wrote:So.. You're okay with a RVS vote over someone you actually gave a read to? Alright..
@shinori this was my reasoning. Why stay on your RVS vote when you had an actual read?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 249, Shinori wrote:Still waiting for how I'm scum but you seem to have the mental capacity of some neanderthal who still doesn't know what fire is so I guess I can't expect anything from you. At least it's good to know that I can now right you off as worthless to listen to for opinions.
Looool. Ngl I townread this post
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 256, Shinori wrote:I assume paraphrasing my role and claiming isn't a modkillable offense.
Yeah shinori is prob town
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:18 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I am capable of reevaluating people and if you're town who has actually decided to just ignore me then you're creating a self fulfilling prophecy.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 271, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 262, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm fine with Bujab or Shinori

VOTE: Bujab

Seems to have more traction
I don't like this kokichi
I hadn't read the posts that were in between my last 2 posts, or I wouldn't have voted shinori. Bujab has done nothing to the point though so I'll keep reading.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 303, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nico +equity town
Explain this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I meant to quote that with me too. But why do you townread us
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:21 am

In post 547, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 532, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll say somewhat garbled and non-linear and she had a very roundabout approach to things
Accurate.
In post 532, RadiantCowbells wrote:that's not what i've seen of her towngame.
And this is the part where I'm skeptical. Then again, maybe I'm thinking that you're orange - like me - when you're really an apple who has a good grasp of someone's town/scum meta on the first try.
Why would I have messaged you in the first place about hydraing if I hadn't read other games by you?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 388, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 361, AnonymousGhost wrote:@Dunn - Can you elaborate on why you didn't like the Kokicki post?
idk, I feel like kokichi has a certain style of doing things and that felt weird from him
As I explained I was more prod dodging and hadn't caught up past page 8
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I lean town on dunn slightly btw
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 389, Toranaga wrote:I feel like kokichi posting any content is a bad look tbh
Can you explain this?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:24 am

And if the sole piece of your meta that I've put forward is something that you agree is accurate then you should also extrapolate from that to think that I'm generally capable of reading you correctly
so am I scum for -not- reading you correctly? Do you think you've played this game in such a way as to not garner scumreads? If so, do you have questions about the people townreading you?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 391, Toranaga wrote:I never played against wolf kokichi to tell any difference but he is being way more engange-y with reads and stuff than I remember him ever being as town.
I hardly play differently as any alignment depends on how focused I care about the game or how fun I perceive it. I can show you me a few links of me being power town and also power scum, if need be. But I understand why you made that post.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

It's always nice to have an engaged Kokichi.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 389, Toranaga wrote:I feel like kokichi posting any content is a bad look tbh
Actually wait. I had only posted up to page 8 to this point which was barely any content. So why make this post?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I have to go. I'll finish catching up in an hour.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:27 am

@kokichi because I do deal with it essentially
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:29 am

if i could say anything that would be at all productive in terms of you reading me I'd say it but I can't so I am going to just shrug at you.
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:36 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 558, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why would I have messaged you in the first place about hydraing if I hadn't read other games by you?
I don't know.

Pedit:

But that's just it. A piece of my meta.

The key word in your sentence is 'generally', which is another way of saying 'most cases'. This just so happens to be a case where you're wrong.

No, you're not scum. Like I stated in my reads list, I think you're town, but I also think you're thinking in black and white terms; "Ghost is acting according to her town meta, thus she
must
be scum."

Well, that's a loaded question isn't it? I'm already getting scum read by yourself, Sakura, and Popo, aren't I?

If someone plays mafia, getting scum read is like playing dodge ball. You're bound to get hit with the ball at some point or another. Getting scum read for whatever reason comes with the territory of playing mafia. And like getting hit with the ball, you can either accept it or throw a temper tantrum. For me, accepting it is easier than throwing a temper tantrum.

If you're implying that I'm letting the peeps who town read me off the proverbial hook by not asking questions, then you should probably reread the bottom of Page 22 where I ask Tora to explain his Penguin read.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:37 am

I'm not asking for you to throw a temper tantrum. I'm asking you to either explain why I'm wrong or play the game in a manner that I see that I'm wrong and I don't see you trying to do either.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:41 am

Throwing a temper tantrum is unhelpful because if I'm unconvinced you're town I can lynch you anyway. Helping me to see that you're town if you're town pays lots of dividends for all parties involved
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:44 am

And regarding other players: you either agree with me that you're (leaning) scum based on your play in this game or you don't. If you don't, you should be worried about me. If you do, then you should be worried about people TMI townreading you.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 540, BuJaber wrote:
In post 510, Toranaga wrote:I'm sitting here with 0 scumreads and reading isn't helping me get anywhere
Can you elaborate on why popo is 'fine' instead of null?

Also townreading moment seems too fast. He/she had townie looking posts but it was very early in the game and he/she hasn't commenting on the later stuff yet.

One small thing that pinged me about AG was how quickly she confirmed the blazblu world neighbors. Just feels like an easy way to look helpful. Nobody questioned sakura on it or contradicted her so why the eagerness to claim it? But nothing else seems particularly scum-indicative but I don't know her meta so meh
it's a lot of small things, right? I liked popo disliking moment's entrance. I kinda like moment's tone? like the way he is approaching the game seems particularly confident and based, but he can totally be a wolf. they can both be wolves, and I'm sure my townreads are not all accurate.

I don't think AG confirming her world is AI.
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:21 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

@RC - And I explained where you're wrong.

You only know a portion of my meta and you're arriving to the conclusion that if I'm not acting town, then I must be scum. It's flawed logic.

If every person who acted like scum was scum, then we could lynch them all and score a win. Sadly, it doesn't work like that.

Pedit:

Asking me to play the game in a manner that you associate with my town meta is a basic 'damned if I do, damned if I don't' situation. If I do, then from an objective standpoint, it looks like I'm trying to appease you, which is scummy as knobs.

I disagree on the point where you're convinced that you know my town meta. Your black and white logic is bad, but I think that that's town indicative.

I worry about them, but most likely not for the reasons you think I should be worried.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”