micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by profii »

Hmm doesn’t look great for Koki actually
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:10 am

Post by stungun0404 »

provided nsg is indeed jailkeeper which i do not doubt,

then it makes by far the most sense in the gamestate for the scum team to be one of {profii/maria} + one of {kokichi/ nico} with a very slim possibility of scum being kokichi and nico together (as in >5% in my perspective, at least off memory; the difficulty of lynchwagons forming would be the primary reason for that to be a possibility). it’s hard to see maria and profii being teammates.

so possible pairs fmpov:
profii + kokichi, profii + nico, maria + kokichi, maria + nico, kokichi + nico

it’s just a matter at this point of determining which pair makes the most sense for a scum pair. i will do some research when i have the time and determine that on my own before i ever lay a vote down this day phase.

@jailkeeper, please claim in your next post, along with your targets thus far, and don’t forget to state who you are going to jk if a scum flip happens with today’s lynch by EoD.

with that, i claim vanilla, so we can PoE this sucker too. it’s not profii and it’s not maria.

that leaves: kokichi, nsg, and nicorobin with nico being very unlikely.

@kokichi, you are not jk, are you?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:21 am

Post by stungun0404 »

profii, have you ever been mislynched in a town game?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2020, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2014, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2011, stungun0404 wrote:i want a kokichi lynch as of rn. i would have probably killed kokichi if i were scum because i would have thought she was the jk just from reading the thread. i took a mental note of that as soon as i saw that
So, just because you thought I was JK why does that automatically mean that mafia thought I was jailkeeper? Also if I was mafia why would I kill shoshin if he was townreading me
have you ever killed someone as scum that tr you? i have - so this depends entirely on the player and their ulterior motive.
Personally it's bad play IMO especially if I was going into a MYLO situation where 1 extra vote can decide the win or loss.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2021, stungun0404 wrote:maria feels very lamist-y to me off memory, and it’s that type of play that is giving me bad feels because that’s how i play as scum. does she do this as town typically?
If you can't read Maria then why don't you try to read RC's slot?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:55 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 692, profii wrote:
In post 681, stungun0404 wrote:VOTE: NicoRobin because she's scum
Nah

If NicoRobins scum style is lurking I don’t think she chooses the scum PM
possible chainsaw defense right here? hacking at my choice of hacking at nicorobin being scum?

profii is giving me very bad vibes after rereading some of his d1 posts again. moreover, i feel his current shade on kokichi is very IIoA, which is something scum would gladly participate in.

profii and nico is making sense to my instincts right now, actually, because they were both doing what i would have done if i were scum, and at early points too: actively jk hunting and even trying to push votes forward to locate the JK. i caught profii with that towards the end of d1, and nico read creature as the JK and even outed thinking that.

if nsg is indeed jk, profii + nico both going after her lynchwagon d2 after creature’s post is gonna look bad for both.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2023, profii wrote:The best I’ve got rn is koki or Maria but it’s not confident
I was just your biggest townread end of yesterday and suddenly I'm in your lynchpool once Stun suggests I could be scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2023, profii wrote:The game state of yesterday was y’all were flirting with my lynch almost allllll day but didn’t do it, then despite everyone active thinking I was scummy, when I said “hey Koki you’ve put me on 3 when your leaning at creature more who was on 3 if you’d just put your vote back”
Because I thought Creature had less votes than what he had and he was my biggest scumread for the reasons I mentioned. Plus I realized Stun said he wasn't going to be in there during deadline so.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2024, profii wrote:
In post 2000, schadd_ wrote:
d2 final vc

Creature
(5):
profii, stungun0404, Kokichi Oma, MariaR,
Creature

profii (1):
Shoshin

Kokichi Oma (1):
northsidegal
northsidegal (1):
NicoRobin

not voting (0):

with 8 alive, it took 5 to lynch
In post 1370, schadd_ wrote:
d1 final vc

Aronis
(5):
NicoRobin,
Shoshin
, Kokichi Oma, profii, stungun0404

profii (2):
Creature
, MariaR
Kokichi Oma (1):
northsidegal

not voting (1):
Aronis

with 9 alive, it took 5 to lynch.
In post 2025, profii wrote:Hmm doesn’t look great for Koki actually
This is funny because you're on the same wagons I am and so is stungun. So why call me out all of a sudden here (When you just stated yesterday I was clearly town)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1807, profii wrote:And Koki is probably town - defo don’t lynch here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm not jailkeeper. If I was scum I would claim jailkeeper here since I fake crumbed it well enough. I was hoping I'd die but here we are.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun what do you think of Profil's sudden flip on me. After my EOD yesterday he was saying that I was town, then suddenly I could be scum.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 592, profii wrote:
In post 590, Shoshin wrote:I dunno, Stun's sudden certainty that RC is scum doesn't make a lot of sense to me. And Profii jumping on that wagon because of speculation about an Aronis/GiF team makes even less sense.
Have a reason. Anti town to reveal.
can you reveal that reason now please, or is it still anti town?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 961, profii wrote:when I flip town pressure stun the most please.
he was on mine and gif wagon
, probably the best starting point
lol, you were on the gif wagon too, so your point was?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Keep going boys I got popcorn.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

profii is scumpinging me hard right now rereading over d1, like tunnel hard.

@kokichi: i think it’s kinda scummy, especially in conjunction with how he flipped on me from d1 to d2. he thought i was probably scum and voted me for pushing his wagon so hard, but then turns around and townreads me d2 but still manages to shade me at intervals—supposably thinking i still could be scum. can he firmly commit to any townreads? i have seen consistency nowhere. he attacked my strong townreads last day phase and seemingly cannot stay stable with any of his. at least i have stayed stable with my shoshin and nsg reads. he has with nothing, and i don’t think that is profii’s town playing meta iirc.

@kokichi, also what do you think of these profii posts? i want to see more analysis out of you here, koki, as we’re at that critical moment!
In post 1200, profii wrote:
In post 1197, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 854, profii wrote:
In post 843, GirlInFreezer wrote:if you're town and saying that 'you do not think that i am all that town' then you are still acknowledging that I am towny and choosing to ignore it for whatever policy shit you're bringing into this game
you're sure enough that I'm town to trade your life on my townflip and also to be ignored when you inevitably claim jailkeeper to out the town one, be our guest.
Actually this is scummy

This infers you are not the JK

You should know better than to narrow down the JK hunt

You did it anyway

Ergo, this is a scummy post
attacking this, but not voting this IS SCUMMY.
ugh, no, you were saying the other day you couldnt be bothered to fight GIF either...

if you drive this mislynch through i hope you are the JK because scum are taking you to lylo in this game...
In post 1186, stungun0404 wrote:notice also how aronis is not helping us lynch profii here. but profii is helping us lynch aronis. from that, it can be deduced one is scum trying to survive with a mislynch (survivalism) and the other is town not too convinced on the scumminess of anyone and is kind of resigned to being lynched.
In post 1194, profii wrote:The reason I’m asking is because imo it looks like one of Creature / Maria is probably flips scum so even if we coin toss and get it wrong then you have a fair chance in the other - it’s useful

Also, if we say, went Maria, I still believe that incriminates Aronis massively so makes the JK bit easy to get us a guilty/inno and wrap the game up

But idk what exactly is making me scummy here - for example -
your bit in 1186 makes absolutely no sense because you are linking me and Aronis, whilst just refusing to flip Aronis, but also not being bothered that creature follows you from Aronis to me in the blink of an eye

Even if we went Creature and it flipped scum, I’d JK you, if I was JK
wait, you misrep my post entirely in bold here. if you’re town, this is not carefully reading my post at all. i said aronis is town, you were scum. this looks bad to my eyes

In post 1201, profii wrote:VOTE: stungun

still willing to vote aronis or creature but stungun is very very lost rn
and does this post imply i am town? because if i’m very very lost, you would have to say not scum with a defined purpose to mislynch, correct?

and also, aronis and creature both flipped town, so the fact that he is after three lynchable town here in trying to survive does not look good at all.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

Wait we're finally lynching pro? FINALLY?
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

well, we’d have to sway one of nico or nsg for that to happen, or they would just have to commit with us to secure a lynch, unless profii is town and 2 town start the lynchwagon and then scum quickhammer—which seems unlikely fmpov.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

you know, it actually makes sense for shoshin to be killed if profii is scum. you know why? it would be much harder to secure a lynch there because we would need a 4th voter among nico and nsg provided profii doesn’t hammer himself, and shoshin was the most consistent with staying on that wagon, even though profii doubtcasted shoshin too.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1245, profii wrote:
In post 1237, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1223, profii wrote:VOTE: stungun
you literally implied i am town

and yet you are actually back to voting me

if this is not scummy, then idk what is
In post 1238, Creature wrote:Yeh, profii will have to explain that.
Tomorrow
now that creature flipped town, explain.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

one last thing

@maria, i’d like to know what prompted you to move off the profii lynchwagon yesterday after saying you would never move off that lynchwagon at the start of the day phase.

that’s it from me for now!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2045, stungun0404 wrote:one last thing

@maria, i’d like to know what prompted you to move off the profii lynchwagon yesterday after saying you would never move off that lynchwagon at the start of the day phase.

that’s it from me for now!
RC.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2040, stungun0404 wrote:@kokichi: i think it’s kinda scummy, especially in conjunction with how he flipped on me from d1 to d2. he thought i was probably scum and voted me for pushing his wagon so hard, but then turns around and townreads me d2 but still manages to shade me at intervals—supposably thinking i still could be scum. can he firmly commit to any townreads? i have seen consistency nowhere. he attacked my strong townreads last day phase and seemingly cannot stay stable with any of his. at least i have stayed stable with my shoshin and nsg reads. he has with nothing, and i don’t think that is profii’s town playing meta iirc.
Okay good. Yeah, his reads have been all over the place and I think yesterday he might have went into survival mode. He knew that I was scumreading creature so by him flipping his SR of me to a townread, he could safely go on the creature lynch with me on it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2040, stungun0404 wrote:profii is scumpinging me hard right now rereading over d1, like tunnel hard.

@kokichi, also what do you think of these profii posts? i want to see more analysis out of you here, koki, as we’re at that critical moment!
In post 1200, profii wrote:
In post 1197, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 854, profii wrote:
In post 843, GirlInFreezer wrote:if you're town and saying that 'you do not think that i am all that town' then you are still acknowledging that I am towny and choosing to ignore it for whatever policy shit you're bringing into this game
you're sure enough that I'm town to trade your life on my townflip and also to be ignored when you inevitably claim jailkeeper to out the town one, be our guest.
Actually this is scummy

This infers you are not the JK

You should know better than to narrow down the JK hunt

You did it anyway

Ergo, this is a scummy post
attacking this, but not voting this IS SCUMMY.
ugh, no, you were saying the other day you couldnt be bothered to fight GIF either...

if you drive this mislynch through i hope you are the JK because scum are taking you to lylo in this game...
In post 1186, stungun0404 wrote:notice also how aronis is not helping us lynch profii here. but profii is helping us lynch aronis. from that, it can be deduced one is scum trying to survive with a mislynch (survivalism) and the other is town not too convinced on the scumminess of anyone and is kind of resigned to being lynched.
In post 1194, profii wrote:The reason I’m asking is because imo it looks like one of Creature / Maria is probably flips scum so even if we coin toss and get it wrong then you have a fair chance in the other - it’s useful

Also, if we say, went Maria, I still believe that incriminates Aronis massively so makes the JK bit easy to get us a guilty/inno and wrap the game up

But idk what exactly is making me scummy here - for example -
your bit in 1186 makes absolutely no sense because you are linking me and Aronis, whilst just refusing to flip Aronis, but also not being bothered that creature follows you from Aronis to me in the blink of an eye

Even if we went Creature and it flipped scum, I’d JK you, if I was JK
wait, you misrep my post entirely in bold here. if you’re town, this is not carefully reading my post at all. i said aronis is town, you were scum. this looks bad to my eyes

In post 1201, profii wrote:VOTE: stungun

still willing to vote aronis or creature but stungun is very very lost rn
and does this post imply i am town? because if i’m very very lost, you would have to say not scum with a defined purpose to mislynch, correct?

and also, aronis and creature both flipped town, so the fact that he is after three lynchable town here in trying to survive does not look good at all.
1. The first quote string I think is scummy because of the fact he didn't vote him. If he really thought he was trying to narrow down JK he would have voted him. The last part seems like he's trying to buddy you of somesort, it's a bit of an awkward post (considering him making that post is essentially trying to narrow down JK which he claimed was scummy from GiF)

2. I think you called it out correctly, it does look like a misrep. He also is seemingly trying to narrow down JK in my eyes which he said was scummy before. Also I think that post sets up for a mislynch scumread on you for trying to 'link' him and aronis

3. An yes he contradicts himself by saying that you are lost. But, in the same breath he votes you which is a contradiction. Him voting you when you were 'lost' implies you are searching for scum but you're just wrong. Which wouldn't make sense for him to vote you here if he has 2 actual scumreads in aronis and creature. I think he was trying to setup a frame on you later on by quoting this post in MYLO and stating that he had a scumread on you before.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2042, stungun0404 wrote:well, we’d have to sway one of nico or nsg for that to happen, or they would just have to commit with us to secure a lynch, unless profii is town and 2 town start the lynchwagon and then scum quickhammer—which seems unlikely fmpov.
Good luck with either. NSG has been wrong on me all game and Nico should have been replaced 2 game days ago probably.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”