mini normal 2027: advice mafia (endgrame)

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:23 am

Post by schadd_ »

i think you're supposed to drink a lot of water to prevent hangover idk

Vote count 2.1

Wh4t (3):
RadiantCowbells, Skygazer, the worst
Garmr (1):
texcat
RadiantCowbells (1):
Wh4t
the worst (1):
Completly Trustworthy
texcat (1):
Garmr

not voting (4):
Gamma Emerald, Havo, Ruby Red, HeWhoSwims

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. day 2 ends september 15 at 17:00 central US time; in (expired on 2018-09-15 18:00:00)

mod notes
  • HWS is vla
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Havo »

VOTE: what
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Garmr »

What's the case on wh4t again?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:57 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1393, Garmr wrote:
In post 1392, texcat wrote:
In post 1386, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also my past experience with garmr includes him guiltying town and me being forced to decide between pling him for it and lynching my game long scumread. I did win that but like

Regardless of garmrs alignment, if the claim is real garmr is too high threat to leave alive so nah.
I'm guessing that you didn't pl him for it, or he might not be still trying stunts like this.
I managed to get scum to react and make it obvious who they were.
you say that but i had been saying bbt was scum d1 so its not like we needed help knowing that that scummy fuck was scum
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1403, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1393, Garmr wrote:
In post 1392, texcat wrote:
In post 1386, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also my past experience with garmr includes him guiltying town and me being forced to decide between pling him for it and lynching my game long scumread. I did win that but like

Regardless of garmrs alignment, if the claim is real garmr is too high threat to leave alive so nah.
I'm guessing that you didn't pl him for it, or he might not be still trying stunts like this.
I managed to get scum to react and make it obvious who they were.
you say that but i had been saying bbt was scum d1 so its not like we needed help knowing that that scummy fuck was scum
Didn't BBT out a buddy through that day who got vigged after my fake claim and that helped the other players to catch him latter on. Since it takes more than one player.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Garmr »

Just going to be straight out and honest here. Even through I was wrong on Doubting Thomas (the fact they were town not scum, I mean it obvious they had reached and lied about havo to make a case.) I felt like I been slapped around for actually trying in a town game. So I haven't put 100% effort in and I'm playing more risky/gambling. I have tried at points to get back into the game but I don't feel I can. I also feel like it's unfair I give this slot to anyone else since they would have to put up with this game.

Please don't take away this is my standard as town after this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:08 am

that's the thing I post in my scumgames x_x
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1406, RadiantCowbells wrote:that's the thing I post in my scumgames x_x
But I'm not you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:11 am

for my part I'm just... not at all apologetic about the mason situation.
the masons should have realized how bad their interactions looked and that my pushing them for it was at worst NAI and actually addressed the heart of my concern by talking about the convo in mason chat that led up to it
they didn't, they chose to shit on me for being bad for thinking that masons don't talk about how hard it is to read each other when I also have an established record of dealing with masons poorly, and we get to today.

Did I play badly? in terms of reading FA_Q2 wrong yes, maybe. But from another point of view FA_Q2 was playing as an informed player and concealing information about DT that they knew, so how was I supposed to know they weren't scum doing scum things?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1408, RadiantCowbells wrote:for my part I'm just... not at all apologetic about the mason situation.
the masons should have realized how bad their interactions looked and that my pushing them for it was at worst NAI and actually addressed the heart of my concern by talking about the convo in mason chat that led up to it
they didn't, they chose to shit on me for being bad for thinking that masons don't talk about how hard it is to read each other
when I also have an established record of dealing with masons poorly,
and we get to today.

Did I play badly? in terms of reading FA_Q2 wrong yes, maybe. But from another point of view FA_Q2 was playing as an informed player and concealing information about DT that they knew, so how was I supposed to know they weren't scum doing scum things?
My first time playing with mason I outed them by pointing out they had the exact same read,followed each others votes and town read each other from the beginning like 4 day phases in. Since I was new to mafia I didn't know what a mason was lol. I have fucked up masons a couple of times.

Playing as a mason well that's a different story I have a good history as that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Garmr »

Actually I'm pretty good at sniffing out power roles now I think about it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:22 am

i have scumread masons in every game i've played with them and correctly called the pairing out (but as scumbuddies) a ridiculous amount of times
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

This lynch is coming together too fast, we're already at l-2 and there's been no resistance at all. If Wh4t is scum, then the scumteam could defend him by implying Radiant can't be trusted, which would be pretty easy to do after he helped lynch the masons. The fact that so many people are quickly agreeing to lynch Wh4t is offputting to me. We should at the very last talk for a few days and wait for Ruby Red to make some comments.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:44 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1408, RadiantCowbells wrote:for my part I'm just... not at all apologetic about the mason situation.
they didn't, they chose to shit on me for being bad for thinking that masons don't talk about how hard it is to read each other when I also have an established record of dealing with masons poorly, and we get to today.

RC, you were quick to say that we should let scum sort out the Garmr fake claim. Why didn't you say the same thing about the masons yesterday?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What threat? Now that a scum is caught, watcher can't get another hard guilty until that scum dies.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1389, Garmr wrote:Probably going to get me lynched but Yolo. I did fake it I thought I was going to get all these responses to use as data. I mean I been setting it up since day 1. But everyone guessed right away. I was going to reveal on the tip of texs lynch.
Give me your thoughts on reactions ASAP.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Though why would you claim x shot if you intended to retract anyway?
<Embrace The Void>

Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:42 pm

I believe he claimed he had x-shots so it would make the hypothetical setup more balanced and increase the likelihood people would believe him. So there is an easy explanation for why he did that. Overall, your comment feels like weak shade Gamma Emerald. Nobody was talking about Garmr anyway, why did you have to question him in a manner which indicated you didn't believe he was actually trying to fakeclaim?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi, why are you answering for Garmr when you know that's something you shouldn't do? And I thought of that myself, I just wanted to see if he'd squirm when I pressed him. So thanks for ruining that.
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:04 pm

In post 1413, texcat wrote:

RC, you were quick to say that we should let scum sort out the Garmr fake claim. Why didn't you say the same thing about the masons yesterday?
these are very, very different situations
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Gamma Emerald, I made that post because I wanted to see how you reacted to an accusation. I'd say your stated motive for asking Garmr why he said he had x-shots was pretty good, so I can get behind that line of thinking. Now, you're one of the players alongside Ruby Red I'd like to hear more from. So far you've commented on many posts from the game, but I would like to know what your current position on all the players is. Can you post a reads list for everyone still alive?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:00 pm

hi i'm bored of this game so i'm going to let postie post for me glglglglglglglglglgl
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:06 pm

no not actually ur all fools
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:06 pm

ct's defense of wh4t could ez be svs
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1418, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi, why are you answering for Garmr when you know that's something you shouldn't do? And I thought of that myself, I just wanted to see if he'd squirm when I pressed him. So thanks for ruining that.
So you literally are allowed to answer for texcat but if anybody else answer for me that's wrong?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”