Mini 2029: BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Game over.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Toranaga »

bottom line is: I think anon is town, and I think the people pushing anon (sakura, RC, buj) contain at least one scum

from these 3 I think bujaber is the most likely town. if sakura is town I'd be able to read her that way, possibly, but not this gameday and not while she is pushing me on bad reasoning that makes nobody scummy.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Btw Tora, friendly reminder to not bring up ongoing games, they dont exist, no big harm done yet, but if you're gonna bring meta from me, there's several games to choose from, including a game that's finished that we did play together, and is also one of the reasons i question why you dont think this could come from town me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 789, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok now that I have power back.
First of all neither Dunn nor Moment have voted, anony removed her vote, so if Tora's SOOOOO WORRIEEEED about me being "scum" that is going to "put scum as town leader", then he should be lynching me not RC.

Second, the voting happens during the day, im not sure if whoever's lynched has their vote still count (mental note to ask the mod about this), more importantly, yes my hood does have the largest chance of holding at least one scum, I don't see how that should deter anyone from lynching there.

Third, we arent guaranteed to have any protectives/watchers, we also dont know what roles scum have (like strongman or ninja). The safest way to get a leader not killed is to eliminate whoever's the mole in our hood, but OH NO! Tora doesnt want to lynch there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fourth, Apparently im scum for pushing someone from my hood to the point they almost thought they died to my ability and such a reaction made me go "oh this is probably town", instead of... you know, ending the day early with only my vote on a leader, by actually using my ability (which i lose if i hit town with it btw).
VOTE: Tora
let me break this down just because it really annoyed me to have to read this coming from sakura

1 - I don't know who voted in the hood my queen. and I'm not expecting people to not vote on the hood when we achieve a majority. I'm expecting the people from the 4 player hood to be at least on top of who they'll vote as leader. also, I just explained 3 to 4 times why I don't want anyone in the 4 player hood lynched this gameday. why would you even push me for this, sakura?

2 - I just explained so much and in such detail. I'm going to assume you're pretending to not understand my logic here, but just in case you're legitimately either confused or disregarding the things I'm saying, let me explain to you and everyone else again:

the hood of 4 players is the one with the most interesting power and the one least likely to contain a scum majority (it'd have to be 3/4 scum players).

if we lynch inside that hood, and a player flips town, we'll now have the hood with the highest likelihood of containing scum from all the 3 player hoods, as long as the moderator distributed in any sort of equitable manner the number of scum in each hood.

that also brings the point that we should both a) decide in the thread which neighborhood we are activating at night and b) never lynch inside the neighborhood we are activating at night. that's because the more people alive in the hood we have, the less control scum is going to have over the abilities on average. this isn't a hard concept and I'm sure sakura understands it completely.

3 - you're shooting in the dark though. why is anon a wolf anyway? she is awkward, yeah I can see it, she makes some weird sounding posts, but is she scummy? I don't see her being scummy. I think she has been towny and behaved in a towny manner to being fake lynched. I'm not lynching there and I take your jumping to conclusions that a) there is only one scum and that b) that scum is anon, quite worrysome. I just don't think those are lines that go over your head when you're town, sakura.

4 - I didn't see you townread anon. that's good, that's smart. so what do you think of me being the only one defending her, while laying out a thought process that guarantees neither of you will get lynched this gameday and I'm also willing to activate your ability and trust the hood's judgement in electing a leader? is any of this indicative of scummy agenda?

I'm very concerned with you. I can't help but think you're simply better than this. I'm sorry if I'm wrong and you're town, but if you're town you have room and time to improve your posting. help me get there?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:56 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'm not scum reading Anony post claim and even she herself backs me up that my reason for scumreading her was valid, so scumreading people for that is lol.
Sakura feel free to just like, not read what Tor posts because he's scum trying to bully you into doing dumb things

VOTE: Toranaga
VOTE: Moment?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 801, Sakura Hana wrote:Btw Tora, friendly reminder to not bring up ongoing games, they dont exist, no big harm done yet, but if you're gonna bring meta from me, there's several games to choose from, including a game that's finished that we did play together, and is also one of the reasons i question why you dont think this could come from town me.
my hydra game with HEM? you were hooked on logic heavy wolfhunting from the start and your posting was actually smart scumhunting that I arrogantly pushed against because I felt maki's emotions were genuine (she was scum). I'm just expecting better. more self awareness, more awareness of the likelihood that RC might be trying to pocket you, more evaluation on other slots around you. IDK. do I expect too much from you?

I'm sorry I brought something else up. let me rephrase it: I know you and you know me. if you're town, work with me and help me see that you're town. I don't see it yet. do you think I was supposed to be townreading you? if so, why?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:03 am

Post by BuJaber »

Tora come on man. It's almost like you want to be lynched.

I engage you and show you why you are wrong. Even if you still think you're right I've shown you a valid argument why someone would lynch in the hood. You scumreading everyone who disagrees with you is totally unreasonable if town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 794, Toranaga wrote:
In post 782, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 754, Toranaga wrote:I scumread kokichi cause he is typing to his keyboard more than he was everytime he was town with me

that's the whole extent of it
But I want at the point you scumread me. I had about 8ish posts? If that. I only started posting a lot AFTER you stated you scumread me which is a difference
yeah but you usually post nothing

I'm not scumreading you now fwiw. I think the push on me from you is alright? it's definitely very different from every town game I've seen from you yet but it's not pinging as a scummy thing you're doing.

you are weirdly participative for what I know of you. maybe you can't see this, but 8 posts early on a gameday is actually uncharacteristic.

IDK. gun to head = no idea on kokichi.
This is a lie. You can look at Dangan Ronpa mafia which Maria hosted before and I was top poster that game despite being mislynched day 1. Which is why you can't meta me off post count.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 799, Toranaga wrote:
In post 779, NicoRobin wrote:I am still here
Still floating by
In the endless blue
you're the towniest poster in this page, congratulations
I'm just going to assume this is sarcasm.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 805, BuJaber wrote:Tora come on man. It's almost like you want to be lynched.

I engage you and show you why you are wrong. Even if you still think you're right I've shown you a valid argument why someone would lynch in the hood. You scumreading everyone who disagrees with you is totally unreasonable if town.
maybe I want to be lynched, but I don't think I'm wrong. I'm scumreading people who are scumreading anon cause there's nothing to scumread her for and I think it's a scum motivated wagon.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 802, Toranaga wrote:1 - I don't know who voted in the hood my queen. and I'm not expecting people to not vote on the hood when we achieve a majority. I'm expecting the people from the 4 player hood to be at least on top of who they'll vote as leader. also, I just explained 3 to 4 times why I don't want anyone in the 4 player hood lynched this gameday. why would you even push me for this, sakura?
I had mentioned it before, specially during my suspicion of anony. I said i was voting for Kokichi and Anony who had a TR on Kokichi decided to vote Popo for ????? and then Kokichi asked me who dunn and moment voted for and i told him they hadnt voted for anyone yet. Did you seriously miss all that?
In post 802, Toranaga wrote:the hood of 4 players is the one with the most interesting power and the one least likely to contain a scum majority (it'd have to be 3/4 scum players).

if we lynch inside that hood, and a player flips town, we'll now have the hood with the highest likelihood of containing scum from all the 3 player hoods, as long as the moderator distributed in any sort of equitable manner the number of scum in each hood.
Hmm ok, but equitable manner would mean 1 scum in 3 hoods and 1 hood all town,
In post 802, Toranaga wrote:that also brings the point that we should both a) decide in the thread which neighborhood we are activating at night and b) never lynch inside the neighborhood we are activating at night. that's because the more people alive in the hood we have, the less control scum is going to have over the abilities on average. this isn't a hard concept and I'm sure sakura understands it completely.
Except the activation of abilities happens during the day phase, or rather the chosing of them, the voting for which hood wins happens anonymously during the night.
In post 802, Toranaga wrote:3 - you're shooting in the dark though. why is anon a wolf anyway? she is awkward, yeah I can see it, she makes some weird sounding posts, but is she scummy? I don't see her being scummy. I think she has been towny and behaved in a towny manner to being fake lynched. I'm not lynching there and I take your jumping to conclusions that a) there is only one scum and that b) that scum is anon, quite worrysome. I just don't think those are lines that go over your head when you're town, sakura.
Well do you think there's a chance of 2 scum, when all they need is 1 to completely interfere with who we choose as leader by straight up killing them? And on the topic of hoods, do you seriously think scum me would think hoods would be 4/4/4/5 instead of 3/3/3/4 when all the info i have is my own hood, and the size confused me coz of a game i played previously, biochem, which had 5/4/4/4 (in which btw the 5 hood had 2 scum). Like you could seriously ask anyone in my hood, i was 100% thinking that until Dunn corrected my math.
In post 802, Toranaga wrote:4 - I didn't see you townread anon. that's good, that's smart. so what do you think of me being the only one defending her, while laying out a thought process that guarantees neither of you will get lynched this gameday and I'm also willing to activate your ability and trust the hood's judgement in electing a leader? is any of this indicative of scummy agenda?
"only one"? I don't recall you being the only one, but then again, a lot of people werent around, how did you miss me townreading anon tho? the posts on that page where she claimed are hard to miss, including me flipping my read from the reaction, and yes it could be, because idk what scum can do to interfere in the hood during the night if there's scum in it, heck, it's entirely possible scum have strongman or something to just kill whoever we choose and then our ability is lost, again, why does our hood effect have to happen before we eliminate any potential scum in it?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Toranaga »

I didn't play danganronpa. the games I played with you, kokichi, were all ones were your activity levels were brutally low and you were always town. I'm just reading different activity as maybe alignment indicative. I don't know how that's a bad read. there are some players who post a lot more as scum than as town. acidphoenix from this site is an example. I don't know if I should keep scumreading you cause I like how you're pushing me so, yeah.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:08 am

crag hack is scumposting all over the place lol
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 803, RadiantCowbells wrote:Sakura feel free to just like, not read what Tor posts because he's scum trying to bully you into doing dumb things
lol @ word bully.
You think i would fold from scum pushing me? If anything I have better reads when town/scum pushes me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 810, Toranaga wrote:I didn't play danganronpa. the games I played with you, kokichi, were all ones were your activity levels were brutally low and you were always town. I'm just reading different activity as maybe alignment indicative. I don't know how that's a bad read. there are some players who post a lot more as scum than as town. acidphoenix from this site is an example. I don't know if I should keep scumreading you cause I like how you're pushing me so, yeah.
But the thing is. I had a low post count when you were scumreading me. Soooo?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sakura is town by the way
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:14 am

I only have a finite amount fo time to play this game and my top priority in that time is making sure toranaga is dealt with efficiently.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Moment might be scum. In the game I was just in with him he was obv town and here he isnt doing much, just lurking.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

RC could be town cause if similar reads to me
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 813, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 810, Toranaga wrote:I didn't play danganronpa. the games I played with you, kokichi, were all ones were your activity levels were brutally low and you were always town. I'm just reading different activity as maybe alignment indicative. I don't know how that's a bad read. there are some players who post a lot more as scum than as town. acidphoenix from this site is an example. I don't know if I should keep scumreading you cause I like how you're pushing me so, yeah.
not to your meta, no. 8 posts early is actually a lot, and I think you were giving reads and pushing people hard? which I've never seen you do before. didn't you case someone for a contradiction early? I think it was bujaber.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 816, Kokichi Oma wrote:Moment might be scum.
This has been on the back of my mind too ever since i townread anony.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:19 am

i also really really really don't want to be at odds with you sakura
I know that you're town, I know that tor is focusing his efforts on changing your read in particular, I probably get better results and seem less pockety if I actually dissect why his posts are scummy, but I don't have time for that so this is what you get
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 814, Kokichi Oma wrote:Sakura is town by the way
I feel very strong that it's extremely unlikely for everyone pushing anon to be town and I'm at least on the fence about the 3 main pushers.

if you guys don't appreciate any of my mechanical arguments, any of my leans, and want to follow RC's d1 reads, that's fine. I'm happy to end the gameday by being mislynched. but when I'm dead, please consider that I was pushed by 2/3 of the people pushing anon and that I had the strong feeling there was scum pushing anon and there is scum pushing me.

I think that's it really.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 818, Toranaga wrote:
not to your meta, no. 8 posts early is actually a lot, and I think you were giving reads and pushing people hard? which I've never seen you do before. didn't you case someone for a contradiction early? I think it was bujaber.
Here's a sugestion, read Danganronpa V3 Day 1.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 819, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 816, Kokichi Oma wrote:Moment might be scum.
This has been on the back of my mind too ever since i townread anony.
I can probably get behind moment being scum fwiw.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 818, Toranaga wrote:
No I'm pretty sure I did not. And 8 posts in like 13 pages is a lot? Lol

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”