mini normal 2027: advice mafia (endgrame)

Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

I didn't defend Wh4t RC, I merely said I don't like the pace at which this wagon is forming and we need to get more info out of players like GE and Ruby Red. There is over a week to decide on a lynch, so just pushing one wagon and not expressing suspicion of anyone else is bad for the town because it limits discussion.
I will probably vote for Wh4t in the end because his last few posts seem weird compared with the rest of his ISO and he has not been posting much, but I won't just sheep your opinion again when you might be evil and were wrong once before. I want more evidence before I commit.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1420, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Gamma Emerald, I made that post because I wanted to see how you reacted to an accusation. I'd say your stated motive for asking Garmr why he said he had x-shots was pretty good, so I can get behind that line of thinking. Now, you're one of the players alongside Ruby Red I'd like to hear more from. So far you've commented on many posts from the game, but I would like to know what your current position on all the players is. Can you post a reads list for everyone still alive?
Ordered or not?
In post 1421, RadiantCowbells wrote:hi i'm bored of this game so i'm going to let postie post for me glglglglglglglglglgl
So you admit that was true
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1424, Garmr wrote:
In post 1418, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi, why are you answering for Garmr when you know that's something you shouldn't do? And I thought of that myself, I just wanted to see if he'd squirm when I pressed him. So thanks for ruining that.
So you literally are allowed to answer for texcat but if anybody else answer for me that's wrong?
No, what I'm saying is that after I received backlash, he did the same thing, so I was more asking why he did something he knew would probably not be looked favorably upon.
And tbh if he agreed with my logic, why preempt your response?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1427, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1424, Garmr wrote:
In post 1418, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi, why are you answering for Garmr when you know that's something you shouldn't do? And I thought of that myself, I just wanted to see if he'd squirm when I pressed him. So thanks for ruining that.
So you literally are allowed to answer for texcat but if anybody else answer for me that's wrong?
No, what I'm saying is that after I received backlash, he did the same thing, so I was more asking why he did something he knew would probably not be looked favorably upon.
And tbh if he agreed with my logic, why preempt your response?
Well I was calling you out for being a hypocrite.
In post 1416, Gamma Emerald wrote:Though why would you claim x shot if you intended to retract anyway?
To make it more believable because people seemed iffy about it. Thought that was obvious.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:00 am

Post by the worst »

hewwo Ruby?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:48 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

@ruby
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Ruby Red »

oh uh
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Ruby Red »

hey ducky, can you respond to this completely truthfully

i won't tell anyone, and nobody else read this.

Spoiler: for the worst's eyes only
you're scum, right?
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Ruby Red »

also like.... lol at the logic of keeping a watcher alive to sort from the nks

and not masons
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Ruby Red »

my current poe is this:
{tw, sky, CT, garmr, wh4t, RC}
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:59 am

Ruby Red, why are GE and Havo off your list of suspects? They were on the FA wagon, which I support lynching on.
As for the list of reads Gamma, you giving a good one would make me feel better about you since I would have an idea of where you stand and what you are doing to solve the game, so please do so.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:23 pm

why am I in your poe and why don't you have strong opinions about who scum are?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:25 pm

cuz, like, idk.

I guess I had what I will now call a fantasy that you replaced in to correctly townread me and defend me and help me lynch scum but I guess in reality you're just being your usual self who underperforms every time that I hope you come through for me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:11 pm

still happy about wh4t and CT, should be able to find the last scum when they're gone,
ruby red
isn't going to be helpful so let's go.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:32 pm

It is very dangerous to assume that anyone is confirmed town, so expecting everyone to townread you is silly RC. I might think better of you if you made a comprehensive case on why Wh4t is scum and tried to get everyone on the same page through evidence rather than just demanding a vote. Right now, I think your process for finding scum is a little suspect, someone making one post implying that they are hesitant to vote a person you think is suspicious does not mean they are scum. Townies vary in opinion and will not always be on the same page with you.So I'm not going to follow you off a cliff RC, especially since it seems likely you are scum or are voting a townie. After all, if you are normally a mislynch, why are several people just going along with what you say mindlessly? I think the reason is because you are casting suspicion on a townie. I'd prefer to lynch on the FA wagon, which almost certainly contains scum. That is why I am currently questioning you and GE, both of you are players that I need to understand better.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1432, Ruby Red wrote:hey ducky, can you respond to this completely truthfully

i won't tell anyone, and nobody else read this.

Spoiler: for the worst's eyes only
you're scum, right?
Spoiler: for ruby's eyes only
not this time :( you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:23 am

In post 1425, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I didn't defend Wh4t RC, I merely said I don't like the pace at which this wagon is forming and we need to get more info out of players like GE and Ruby Red. There is over a week to decide on a lynch, so just pushing one wagon and not expressing suspicion of anyone else is bad for the town because it limits discussion.
I will probably vote for Wh4t in the end because his last few posts seem weird compared with the rest of his ISO and he has not been posting much, but I won't just sheep your opinion again when you might be evil and were wrong once before. I want more evidence before I commit.
In post 1439, Completly Trustworthy wrote:It is very dangerous to assume that anyone is confirmed town, so expecting everyone to townread you is silly RC. I might think better of you if you made a comprehensive case on why Wh4t is scum and tried to get everyone on the same page through evidence rather than just demanding a vote. Right now, I think your process for finding scum is a little suspect, someone making one post implying that they are hesitant to vote a person you think is suspicious does not mean they are scum. Townies vary in opinion and will not always be on the same page with you.So I'm not going to follow you off a cliff RC, especially since it seems likely you are scum or are voting a townie. After all, if you are normally a mislynch, why are several people just going along with what you say mindlessly? I think the reason is because you are casting suspicion on a townie. I'd prefer to lynch on the FA wagon, which almost certainly contains scum. That is why I am currently questioning you and GE, both of you are players that I need to understand better.
What between these two posts changed your mind about that, or did you scumbuddies tell you not to bus?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:53 am

I've been suspicious of Wh4t for a while as shows. It's not that I don't think he could be scum, its just that I'm nervous about voting with you now RC. That's why I'm asking you to case Wh4t and talk about the other players. If I understood your logic and knew what you were doing to solve the game beyond trying to lynch Wh4t, I would probably be voting for him right now. Also, its standard practice to analyze who might be scum on a mislynch wagon, that's why I'm asking you and other people questions right now. As long as I get more content from suspicious slots like yours, I'm happy with Wh4t as the lynch for today. At this moment though, I'm frustrated due to GE not giving the list of reads like I asked, you accusing me instead of answering questions, and there still being little content to judge Ruby Red from.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:05 am

Basically, I'd would normally be voting for Wh4t right now, but I'm currently hesitating to do so because plenty of people from the FA wagon(you, Sky, Havo, TW) are on it. RC, I followed your lead once and it didn't pay off, now I want to be more careful before doing what you say. If you and others engaged with me further, this problem might be fixed.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:21 am

Post by texcat »

Let's try this...

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1443, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Basically, I'd would normally be voting for Wh4t right now, but I'm currently hesitating to do so because plenty of people from the FA wagon(you, Sky, Havo, TW) are on it. RC, I followed your lead once and it didn't pay off, now I want to be more careful before doing what you say. If you and others engaged with me further, this problem might be fixed.
If RC is scum, there’s a very good chance that he’s the only scum on the FA wagon.

If RC is town, then there’s a very good chance at least 2 scum on that wagon.

Just vote What, and I’ll solve this game tomorrow.

That’s why my activity has been throttled. I’m waiting patiently for Day 3. If What is the lynch today, we’re good. If someone other than What is the lynch, then all bets are off. I know it’s asking a lot, but I’m supremely confident here.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:37 am

Post by the worst »

VOTE: wh4t
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:58 am

TW, you don't get to vote twice lol. Also, has anyone here played with Havo before? Does he typically try to solve the game on day three as he is here?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:06 am

Post by the worst »

Don't remember if I was voting him or not and don't really care enough to check :P

Havo is pingy lol the fact he says that expecting to live to d3 is great
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:16 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1445, Havo wrote:
In post 1443, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Basically, I'd would normally be voting for Wh4t right now, but I'm currently hesitating to do so because plenty of people from the FA wagon(you, Sky, Havo, TW) are on it. RC, I followed your lead once and it didn't pay off, now I want to be more careful before doing what you say. If you and others engaged with me further, this problem might be fixed.
If RC is scum, there’s a very good chance that he’s the only scum on the FA wagon.

If RC is town, then there’s a very good chance at least 2 scum on that wagon.

Just vote What, and I’ll solve this game tomorrow.

That’s why my activity has been throttled. I’m waiting patiently for Day 3. If What is the lynch today, we’re good. If someone other than What is the lynch, then all bets are off. I know it’s asking a lot, but I’m supremely confident here.
First, I disagree with your assumption that if RC is scum, he is the only scum on the wagon. Second, I don't see what that has to do with voting Wh4t. Third, I don't know why you think you can only solve the game if we lynch Wh4t.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”