micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:35 am

Post by profii »

In post 2317, stungun0404 wrote: it’s super unsettling that your very first super super townread of the game is on the player with by far the least amount amounts among the six players remaining and with very little game relevant content.
you've totally ignored Nico's point, which I reiterated - Nico is purposely playing to meta to gain trust.

why ruin that for _this_ game

if you can answer that, I grant you a valid scum read on Nico, until then, you are twisting it to suit your agenda
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:36 am

Post by profii »

In post 2320, stungun0404 wrote:also, if you supposably are drawn to think that kokichi and i are scum together, how on earth would i “line up a lynch” on my “supposed” scum partner? wouldn’t i be sticking up for them before i’d be lining up a lynch on them?

anywahs from my vantage point profii, it can be seen that you have been lining a lynch up on me ever since d1.
I quoted the posts -you need 1 mislynch to win, if you get it, doesn't matter - if you need to bus, you are posturing for the koki bus and you get town cred in MyLo 2.0
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:47 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2323, Kokichi Oma wrote:NSG can you tell me your thoughts?
i thought i made a post earlier but it must not have gone through

the only reasons i imagine as possible for the scumteam no-killing seem inconsistent with profii being scum. that is, profii seemed to have a high chance of either getting jailed or just getting lynched going into day two. if he were scum, it doesn't make that much sense to me for a team with him on it to try no-killing. it would not only be a gamble that profii wasn't the one jailed, but also that the jail wasn't used as a doctor save - after all, if the jail were used protectively, all scum would be doing would be giving town a false innocent (assuming it wasn't on one of them) while giving up a chance to kill.

anyways, beyond that on an instinctual level i had been townreading your reactions ever since this day started, and i was trying to figure out if nicorobin had ever reacted like this as scum.

i've also been wondering if i may have been giving stungun too easy of a townread.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What's your maria/RC read then?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:30 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’ve been frustrated that people are still considering me being scum, and so is gemini, so wake up people.

can somebody genuinely look into my d1 again, and interactions with creature, shoshin and aronis from both sides of the townplayers and my own angle and tell me how it makes sense that i am scum right now? because without that, you guys won’t have the proper frame to townread me.

also note that of the players on the d1 wagons of me that reached L-2, only shoshin has been eliminated from the game. that leaves mariar’s slot, kokichi’s slot, nico’s slot and profii’s slot. in other words, everyone but nsg. so you’d have to conclude my partner would have been secure with letting me be taken to L-2 or that town centered around my wagon.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:32 am

Post by stungun0404 »

so all of the 4 remaining among kokichi, mariar, profii, and nico all joined my d1 wagon. nsg, you are familiar that scum like to join my wagon as mislynch bait, that’s what happened in lynchpin when BOTH you and creature joined my wagon. what would be different here from my perspective? clearly two town had to join two.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:33 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*too

but really that’s not even a difference, because three town joined my wagon in lynchpin
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:35 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2328, Kokichi Oma wrote:What's your maria/RC read then?
i still think she has a decent chance of being scum. her logic for not factoring in the lack of a kill night one into her view of who's scum doesn't make sense to me. calling it "wifom" is just completely inaccurate as far as my understanding of what WIFOM actually
is
goes, and saying that "nka is terrible" as a justification for ignoring it also misses the point that it's not really night-kill analysis in the first place.

going off of the
fairly likely
assumption that scum thought that the jailkeeper would actually submit a jail, it seems to me that there are really only a few real possible reasons for what they did, all of which have logical implications. it's not at all like a regular nightkill where "scum killed him because he scumread scum" and "scum killed him to try to frame the person he's townreading" are both points that could be argued, along with other such dichotomies. like i said, i don't think the same thing holds true for what's happened here.

i also think that even if the quote i pulled really was the first time she's ever said NKA was useful, the recent nature of that post seems like it probably should have affected her opinion or at least come up in some way? it doesn't make sense to me to go from the opinion of NKA being bad, to see and admit how she would have lost a game had town used it, and then to go straight back to the opinion that it's entirely useless.
In post 2329, stungun0404 wrote:i’ve been frustrated that people are still considering me being scum, and so is gemini, so wake up people.
who's doing this? this could really be me not reading closely enough, but i don't really recall many people putting forward the idea of you as scum today.

things fall apart
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:41 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2317, stungun0404 wrote: it’s super unsettling that your very first super super townread of the game is on the player with by far the least amount amounts among the six players remaining and with very little game relevant content.
you've totally ignored Nico's point, which I reiterated - Nico is purposely playing to meta to gain trust.

why ruin that for _this_ game

if you can answer that, I grant you a valid scum read on Nico, until then, you are twisting it to suit your agenda[/quote]
i established at an earlier point that in her only other
micro
-sized scum game, nico played very similarly in terms of content to how she has played in this game. she wouldn’t even be changing her meta that much, so it’s not exactly a trust tell.

i don’t know why you locktowned nico in one of your recent posts, but that is unsettling when she has been the least productive of anyone. i don’t think unproductive players can be faithfully locktowned, unless they have serious trust tells tbh.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:41 am

Post by stungun0404 »

that was directed to profii but the tags messed up
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:42 am

Post by northsidegal »

here's a throwback

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=0
url=viewtopic.php?f=83&t=76964
playerList=NicoRobin,GuyInFreezer,profii,Kokichi Oma,Shoshin,northsidegal{nsg},stungun0404,Aronis,Creature
replacementList=GuyInFreezer:MariaR
moderatorNames=schadd_,RadiantCowbells
dayStartNumbers=7,1375,2002
cleanDay=true
deadline=2018-09-15 18:15:00 -5.00
deadList=Shoshin-3
voteOverrides=

things fall apart
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:43 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2332, northsidegal wrote:to go straight back to the opinion that it's entirely useless.
Because I was scum and had all the info that game. I'm town and don't have all the info here that's the big dif. It's not that hard.
I'm gonna be not looking at this for a day because it just makes me want to roll my eyes into the back of my head so ta ta until then
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:45 am

Post by profii »

Funnily enough I started going over the thread to see if anything helped me and I lolled when I saw this
In post 194, GirlInFreezer wrote:who should I be scumreading then?
gif asks this, looking at the voting pattern, I would say it came over all over the place - specifically before I pushed Gif and the replace out, one of the main reasons I am considering Stungun and Koki over Maria is the voting seems legit town who doesn’t know who’s who, a running theme with this question I suppose
In post 195, Shoshin wrote:Easy, profii.
we know Shoshin was town...
In post 196, stungun0404 wrote:profii
we don’t know stuns alignment
In post 197, GirlInFreezer wrote:I am scumreading profii
As per above town reading GIF

I’ll fast forward through the obvious retort from Stun here - well what if profii you are the scum and we are all town pushing

Sure - you gotta say that but I’ll say 2 things.

1. The main point of this post is to tell you, is obviously with this narrative I know I’m town, I know youre scum, so you don’t really need to retort here
2. If I was going to defend that sort of counter argument, I’d probably highlight as scum I’m never this assertive and I don’t think I’d have the bottle to bring an argument such as this to the fore that clearly makes people say Stun/profii is TvS so maybe I help my own cause here idk that’s up to everyone except me and you
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:46 am

Post by stungun0404 »

notice how i commented with shoshin at the exact same timeframe, so we both submitted that simultaneously
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:47 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2336, MariaR wrote:
In post 2332, northsidegal wrote:to go straight back to the opinion that it's entirely useless.
Because I was scum and had all the info that game. I'm town and don't have all the info here that's the big dif. It's not that hard.
I'm gonna be not looking at this for a day because it just makes me want to roll my eyes into the back of my head so ta ta until then
huh? that honestly seems like a complete non-sequitur to me. you were recognizing that, had town looked at NKA, they would have done better, correct?

it's like - yes, you had all of the info, and as such you could recognize that NKA would have pointed to the scum in that game. how does that not translate into thinking that in some situations you might be on the opposite end and as town you might be able to figure something out about scum by looking at NKA?

things fall apart
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:50 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2339, northsidegal wrote:
huh? that honestly seems like a complete non-sequitur to me. you were recognizing that, had town looked at NKA, they would have done better, correct?

it's like - yes, you had all of the info, and as such you could recognize that NKA would have pointed to the scum in that game. how does that not translate into thinking that in some situations you might be on the opposite end and as town you might be able to figure something out about scum by looking at NKA?
Because.
NKA.
is.
WIFOM.
Always.
Did we make kills late game that could've pointed to us? Yes but all scum can come up with reasons for why it doesn't. Sweet jesus it's not that hard. The fact we're gonna lose this game and I'm never gonna have an incorrect read is maddening
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:50 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay muting the thread
VOTE: Pro
cya tomorrow if you all want to keep throwing hf
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:51 am

Post by stungun0404 »

lol @ profii thinking he “knows” i am scum

after being wrong with both aronis and shoshin, and seeing you are wrong again, really makes it hard for me to believe you are town

nsg i will answer you here shortly

profii, explain why i would go after you so tunneling hard as scum just to secure a single town mislynch given aronis’s townflip which i could have otherwise just flipped on at an earlier point and not waited until deadline, and if you are town — not have disturbed you.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:51 am

Post by profii »

In post 2334, stungun0404 wrote:that was directed to profii but the tags messed up
Post numb where you established that please
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:51 am

Post by MariaR »

Also nsg 1 game out of 100+ mafia games isn't gonna change my mind
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:52 am

Post by profii »

In post 2340, MariaR wrote:
In post 2339, northsidegal wrote:

Because.
NKA.
is.
WIFOM.
Always.
Did we make kills late game that could've pointed to us? Yes but all scum can come up with reasons for why it doesn't. Sweet jesus it's not that hard. The fact we're gonna lose this game and I'm never gonna have an incorrect read is maddening
kinda hope you’re scum with statements like that but your read on me is wrong wrong wrong
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:54 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2340, MariaR wrote:Because.
NKA.
is.
WIFOM.
Always.
is deliberately no-killing in this setup really "nka"? it doesn't seem that way to me, really.

things fall apart
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:55 am

Post by profii »

In post 2342, stungun0404 wrote:lol @ profii thinking he “knows” i am scum

after being wrong with both aronis and shoshin, and seeing you are wrong again, really makes it hard for me to believe you are town

profii, explain why i would go after you so tunneling hard as scum just to secure a single town mislynch given aronis’s townflip which i could have otherwise just flipped on at an earlier point and not waited until deadline, and if you are town — not have disturbed you.
I have no idea what you are trying to convey in that last para
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:57 am

Post by stungun0404 »

profii
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:00 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2347, profii wrote:
In post 2342, stungun0404 wrote:lol @ profii thinking he “knows” i am scum

I have no idea what you are trying to convey in that last para
i’d have no incentive as scum to seriously town defend the main town lynchwagon—aronis— and rather go tunnel-hard at your lynch assuming you are town. that is not astute scumplay at a point when a town lynch is all but sealed. i wouldn’t need to do sth like that at a point where i’d pretty much be guaranteed a townflip with a lynch, again assuming you are town. i could just lay back and be inactive rather than hard-tunneling you.

by the same token you have given nico credit for being town, you’d also have to give me credit because i have been done the same thing several times this game in defending myself with how i haven’t/wouldn’t do all these things as scum.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”