Mini 2029: BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Game over.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:52 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Why not because I asked :cry:
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:54 am

Post by BuJaber »

I sheep the man with the most knowledge about the votee's alignment. That's Tora.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:55 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

bujaber is a smart man.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE: a few things need to be figured out before we lynch on my neighborhood's end too
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Toranaga »

bujaber is actually town

sakura and RC are wolves though
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Toranaga »

my lynch is good cause then you re-read d1 and see the things from my perspective

kill RC tomorrow. don't let him get away with how he played d1.

he pushed A LOT of town today.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 929, Toranaga wrote:sakura and RC are wolves though
You keep telling yourself that.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:24 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

toranaga even if u flip town no 1 is gonna go back and read your inane ramblings
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Toranaga »

then lose to him, IDC

I did my part
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Toranaga »

kokichi/popo probably town as well

I like the difference between town and scum reacting to my mislynch

town's behaviour is like... not caring. thinks I'm an idiot regardless of my flip. buj and popo are reacting sensibly to it. kokichi's unvote RN is caring a bit too hard about the gamestate to be a wolf probably, but that's a thinner read.

and then there's scum. RC just got scared of how my flip makes him look back, so he tried to distance from his own scumread on me. sakura is just plain scumsiding the whole game. doesn't even consider the possibility that RC is pocketing her very bad the entire game, wants to sheep his reads, made no attempt at trying to parse out his alignment. if sakura is town and RC is scum, I'm actually quite disappointed at how easily she let herself be swayed by what amounts to absolutely nothing.

my mechanical ideas are correct and should be sheeped. my reads, IDK. this is my perspective on things from being the town being pushed. the same people wanting me dead wanted anon dead, and the anon case was also patently empty and felt to me like both sakura and RC just wanted to powerwolf through it. "no personality" was RC's read. sakura said she "sees no reason to townread" her, none of that are any good reasonings to scumread anybody.

I'm considering since the beginning that sakura and RC are both wolves because they were trying to kill anon. it seems thin, but the 4 player hood, when there's scum in it, wants to take away the town to get control over leader voting. the next target RC had was another person inside the 4 player hood, moment. I'm seeing a very strong connection between them as well because neither RC nor sakura have done any real attempt at figuring out each other's alignments, other than a very brief interaction in which RC refers to a possible TMI slip from sakura and then quickly distances from that read and declares sakura town.

the same people pushing anon switched to push me and we're both town. that's meaningful. bujaber... IDK, I think he is doing lots of towny things but he is scumsiding. I like that he is just shrug voting me cause I asked, that's a very towny "fuck you" to toranagger. sakura and RC though... they both have nothing substantial to scumread me for. RC keeps saying he will do it, he will do it, but where's the case? kokichi had a case. a bad one, but it's there, I can see why he'd think I'm scum. RC? nothing. sakura? nothing. and sakura is really always scum, here. she'd never just scumread anon for focusing on mechanics early on, that's not her. I know sakura has depth and reasoning. RC is just LAMISTy superficial reads the entire game, and he is openly careless about game mechanics which is absolutely horrible if he is town. I'm betting my chips they're not.

there are many people who will get POE'd down and lynched by this town that are town and will make you lose the game if sakura and RC are both wolves. nico robin, popo, dunn, anon, buj, kokichi, maybe penguin and shinori are players I have different reasons to believe are probably town. my POE is RC, sakura, FA... I'm missing someone. but yeah that's where I'm at rn.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 934, Toranaga wrote:sakura said she "sees no reason to townread" her
This is a lie, i said my initial SR came from anony focusing mechanics over scumhunting and also sheeping RC, it got stronger when anony decided to vote popo for leader after i had voted Kokichi, and my read flipped with her reaction to being dead.
VOTE: Toranaga
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Toranaga »

I should explain why it's scummy to not care about mechanics. this is RE: my RC scumread but may be fitting to other people and I just didn't see that.

the way this game is setup, town needs to coordinate or the hood powers become scumsided. here is why:

- we have 4 hoods distributed as 3, 3, 3, 4 players in each

- hood members know their own hood power but not any other hood powers

- scum members know the hood power of all hoods that contain a scum player

- hood powers are activated when a hood gets majority voted amongst all players.

now let's say we make 0 coordination. let's say we don't care what's in each hood cause we're so badass we just wanna lynch scum mafia so ez etc. that means mafia has information we don't have for no reason and can coordinate their votes in a way that they preferred hood wins. if we're not coordinating, most players will just vote for their own hoods, and then mafia piles on the hood that benefits them the most, controlling even more what happens in the night.

so when I have to read a player as smart and calculating as RC claims to be, showing zero care about the mechanical aspects of the game while also being the most active in the game, it reeks as scum agenda because he knows mechanical coordination benefits town. it does not read as town who is just too proud of his own reads to care about anything else, even though that's how he is trying to portray himself as.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 935, Sakura Hana wrote:
This is a lie, i said my initial SR came from anony focusing mechanics over scumhunting and also sheeping RC, it got stronger when anony decided to vote popo for leader after i had voted Kokichi, and my read flipped with her reaction to being dead.
so bad reasoning galore and then sheeping a guy you can't read and have no idea what his alignment is. doesn't read as town to me sakura.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Toranaga »

you were sheeping a player on a read that was evidenced to you as being unbased and probably incorrect, and you're not concerned with his alignment now? when are you going to start considering RC might be scum, sakura?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 937, Toranaga wrote:
In post 935, Sakura Hana wrote:
so bad reasoning galore and then sheeping a guy you can't read and have no idea what his alignment is. doesn't read as town to me sakura.
This shows that either you're scum or know nothing about my meta, and I've tried several times to correct your read on me by TELLING YOU TO FRIGGIN READ MY OTHER GAMES, and you still show no sign of trying to figure me out, why should I expect town you to not try at least? I have literally no reason to believe you're town here.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 938, Toranaga wrote:when are you going to start considering RC might be scum, sakura?
When I have a reason to.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Toranaga »

don't expect me to metadive d1. I'm not gonna read anyone's past games rn, sorry.

and yeah, well, I said my piece. sorry if you're town I guess. I was actually really looking forward to play with you.

your emotions feel real but I know you can be genuinely pissed at me without being town here. you can think the way you're playing is "how you always play" and that my scumread is baseless even if you are indeed scum so your emotions aren't telling much. I'm probably unwilling to reassess.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 941, Toranaga wrote:I'm probably unwilling to reassess.
And why are you?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 932, popopopopopopo wrote:toranaga even if u flip town no 1 is gonna go back and read your inane ramblings
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 942, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 941, Toranaga wrote:I'm probably unwilling to reassess.
And why are you?
cause I'm tunneled in this RC/sakura scum world and it's hard to forget about once you see it.

both pocketing each other and not evaluating each other all game.

RC wanted lynches inside your hood all game. first anon, then moment.

your anon scumread lacks depth. you were too sure of it for what amounts to very little. "too focused on mechanics" can certainly be a wolf trait, but the way anon did it felt pure and she was making other reads and being very participative overrall.

you're sheeping RC all game without making a single post in which you're worried about his alignment.

now IDC if you did one or all of these things as town, but the lack of nuance in your reads and the way you're approaching RC is scum to me. you could be anyone. the fact that it's you and I expect so much more from you, makes me feel stronger about it, but isn't why I'm scumreading you in the first place. you're objectively scummy this game. I die on my sword with this read.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ok so, my hood's sorted already.
I literally cant believe you dont take a good look to magical girls mafia and what happened there, since you were in that game as well.
I literally cant believe you have this strong of a scumread on me.
If this is town sorry but I expected better
GRIMOIRE DEVOUR! Toranaga
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 943, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 932, popopopopopopo wrote:toranaga even if u flip town no 1 is gonna go back and read your inane ramblings
yes that's a great post and I think popo is nearly always town for dropping by just to insult me.

my posts are awesome though.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 945, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok so, my hood's sorted already.
I literally cant believe you dont take a good look to magical girls mafia and what happened there, since you were in that game as well.
I literally cant believe you have this strong of a scumread on me.
If this is town sorry but I expected better
GRIMOIRE DEVOUR! Toranaga
au revoir my queen

still think you're awesome and just happened to rand scum this time
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Nah you're flipping scum.
But if you do flip town I become vanilla anyways so
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Toranaga »

maybe kokichi/rc/sakura?

kokichi is behaving very different from all his town games.

oh well.

sorry I wasn't too patient with people in this game, there are RL reasons for that but I think I've done a fair amount of decent solving and regret nothing. if I'm wrong I'm wrong, reshuffle and onto next game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”