Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I go about thinking all of my reads are correct until something shows me otherwise. Even if I’m only like 15% sure, imma go forth like i am right, because it helps me heighten that percentage or lower that percentage. I flip flop a lot, but I do it with confidence.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And I’ve already stated that I see everyone as town from rather than null read them. I’ve said this at least 5 times on site, possibly upwards of 15 times, so i can prove that if you’d like me to go search for all that, but I’d rather not, so yes, i would assume they’re green with that mindset.

I’ve already stated that this game too, so that’s just another meaningless argument you had to pile on top.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, I’m a fantastic scum player :lol: I don’t understand why you are pointing out completely flawed posts. I went on a two and a half year scum streak starting late 2014, maybe early 2015.

It’s a known fact I’m scummier when I’m town, if you want me to link some stuff, because you obviously need some meta work with the type of crappy pushes you’re trying to push.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, reading Naomi’s posts are kind of a yawn fest, and I’m almost wanting to pursue other options just so I don’t have to deal with it. Can you send your scum partner to come 1v1 me instead, Naomi?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, with people I know, I generally don’t like to scum read them even more until later. Not worth it in my opinion, because I have a better chance at reading them later.

Plus, I’m a heavy reaction test player, so there’s literally no downside to seeing everyone as green from he very beginning.

I know I’m wrong on a few people when I do that, obviously, but because of it I end up having the most correct read s in the beginning of the game every time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like I literally almost fell asleep reading Naomi’s fluff/irrelevant posts here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 154, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 119, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I wanna get back to the “budding up to someone who was definitely trending green”.

I was already starting to want to work with Saudade, which means I saw there as town, why wouldn’t I want to work with my fellow townspeople.

This is a blatant trying to disrupt townies from working alongside each other because that’s what ends scum teams.

Absolutely zero reasons you have for scum reading now that your entire case just blew up, so again...

Eager to see what you create to continue pushing me. I really am. I hope you’re creative with it, and don’t get sloppy with your fabricating next time.
this is nearer the core of what I was looking at.

As Green you don't know if someone is green or not until you get some soft reads, do a bit of interaction. you know the usual stuff.

on your second post you entered basically treating them near confirmed. this may be you knowing there meta as you have eluded to, but I am not aware of either of your meta's so on this part I can only take your word (or read other games, but Im a slow reader)

I could see you acting more friendly by the bottom of page 3 where you and him share discussion and where I got my town vibe from him, but your green read on him pre-dates things I would say are very alignment indicative.

If your red of course you would know alignment ahead of time and given your past history you may of decided to establish a positive relationship with a player you know is a stronger one on the site. but this is only true in an environment where you are red of course, though post 52 may have eluded to past activities on post 95 I had not noticed it.

So.. I found your level of comfort with green Saudade alarming upon entering. then as I had seen the rest of page 3 continued I felt your level of cooperation was abnormal for people who should have base line suspicions as we work each other out.

Like this is completely irrelevant because I had already stated I green everyone from the beginning of the game in this game.

I can link MULTIPLE games where I have said this when I’m not lazy if you’d like, but this fluffy wall that took me to boredomtown is completely irrelevant.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 156, Naomi-Tan wrote:Also covering 107 and 119
specifically these two lines;
Naomi is discrediting collective thought process.
This is a blatant trying to disrupt townies from working alongside each other because that’s what ends scum teams
Now looking at 95 again specifically where I voted.;
In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

So... as mentioned he entered being paly towards Saudade who I have a nice green vibe off of, then proceeds to question everything he says..
It just.. doesn't gel with me like... its just off... feels off.. I expect someone with more experiance can more eloquently put this train of thought.
Obviously I put it in slightly more clear terms since as I still couldn't quite put my finger on it at the time.
I don't think I was saying anything along the lines of what he is accusing me of in 107 and 119 and on reading it I could see how it could be taken as "107//119 though my intent was merely to highlight the friendly discourse so early when we should be suspicious still is, in its self, suspicious

While I can see why this could be seen that way BEFORE I mentioned having history and the green reading of everyone prior, afterwards this is yet another irrelevant post that is completely explained by the thing I’ve Beene xolaining over and over this game.

Same cup of coffee, same boring desk job. Every single post.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 164, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 144, Flavor Leaf wrote:But Naomi’s response was incredibly lackluster, and focused on one thing, and just didn’t care to acknowledge any of the rest.

Happy with my vote. Her non existent scum read is obvious at this point.

That last post was far less confident than her last wall as well which is a scum trying to piece together a case to try and fix their trajectory.
I think made it quite clear I was reading up.

Additionally, Not every post needs to be a wall covering many topics. I tend to do those as more bulk read updates.
CHAnging the subject here. I didn’t bring up the lack of wall. I brought up the lack of confidence. You hesitated. You were setting up a trajectory path here to try and change lanes.

Literally every single one of your initial case is moot proving you are forcing a scum read now based on pointless reasons. This is another irrelevant post that was trying to defend yourself, but did it in a way that wasn’t defending what was accused at you. You just said it in a defending manner.

You have been setting up a change of trajectory, and it’s not organic nor is it townie.

Now you are stuck in a 1v1 with me because you see you screwed up, and if you back off, you’re gonna be screwed too.

Right now, you’re scum who thinks they can mislynch me.

Good luck with that :lol: I rarely get mislynched despite my seemingly mislynch bait behavior.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 166, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 150, Doughboy wrote:
In post 146, Naomi-Tan wrote:am entirely confused as to why a D1 role claim this early partially when revealing 2 roles Also what is this whole Pr part there..
I mean you asked me why I voted didn’t you? If I refused your reason that would have just created more drama. I’d rather just be honest and open.
In post 146, Naomi-Tan wrote:like you should of evaded some how. It would of looked worse but its better than this..
Worse than what? Neighbors aren’t power roles. They are of no help to town. Even if he didn’t ask me that question I wouldn’t talk game with him until I was felt he was town. I never understood neighbors. Personally don’t care for them and if that makes me a nk target, better me than a real PR.
Okay you was unconfirmed. but this is a mini-game In my experience mini-setups tend towards 2 town neighbors. Assuming your both town I also conclude there is a way to confirm alignments within our ranks (gunsmith / cop) though I am not claiming it.
IF YOU ARE SAID ROLES; DO NOT CONFIRM MY THEORY. DO NOT ROLECLAIM UNTIL YOU HAVE INFORMATION. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT ROLECLAIM NOW
Well now that Im certain they won't do that I'll continue

The reason I think this is, why make two players unconfirmed with the ability to communicate without having a way to trust that player in the setup. The other thing I can imply is krazy has no secondary role, as I can't see the setup having 2 masons with PR and if he had one why ask?

But thats just setup stuff. The other reason is reds. If your both green you just told the reds that you two have an advantage over other players and killing you shuts down 1 Role. (though mason ghost writer would be super fun) Though its not as great as a cop, mason/neighbor is super useful is used correctly as it can be used to setup baits and im sure there are other advantages i am forgetting that comes with a private chat line. including influencing the red team. by suggesting things to them (if you know there red) thats more likely to get them on a bad wagon.

This is an overcompensation to get more talk or role setup out in about so you can test the waters and try to find PR’s.

Classic scum move to project that towniness with the “DONT CLAIM” especially after being the one to bring stuff up to have that potentially be an issue.

This is you projecting a townie mindset, not actually having a townie mindset.

It’s also mindless setup spec, and you are trying to paint a picture in this game to help benefit your scum win con.

You’re talking and convincing the game what benefits you, since as scum, you know the setup more than anyone else at this point, and this sets up fake claims and allows you to weak crumb where in hindsight after a fake claim, you could go back to if you wanted.

I know your style.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Piggybacking on that last quote, you’re also subtly directing potential PR’s onto specific players, by talking in hypotheticals. This keeps the PR target pressure off of you and sneakily directs them onto the neighborhood without having to flat out say it, and if pointed out, you can deny it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have half a mind to confirm your theory
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by profii »

@Krazy
@Doughboy

Analyse Naomi ?
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 161, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 20, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 19, profii wrote:How come
I just want to shake him a bit. Manatee is difficult to read because he's scummy as both town and scum.
Im scummy as town and scum when I have low wim, which is fortunately not the case here!
Good to know that, i'm expecting to more from you then.

Also yeah, explaining what i'm exactly trying to do kinda defeats the whole purpose of it but i can do it if you guys really want me to.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

And btw what i'm trying to do with Mana is not some super complicated or elaborated plan, it's very simple really.

Saudade is making a big deal out of a single post. I'd be nice to get some clarification from Rocky on his read tho but i want to see more from them before i can judge.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 98, Doughboy wrote:
In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:might be as i read ahead a bit before jumping back to try and follow logic chains... but I wasn't feeling any redness from Saudade
But I was hence the vote. His reactions don’t feel genuine to me and he’s got a bad attitude so that pings me.
In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:what even is... give a reason for this >_<
We are neighbors and his first attempt at game discussion is asking if I’m a Pr. Since I don’t know his alignment and he supposedly doesn’t know mine, that is a question that should never be asked.
I don't think coming to the thread was the right thing to do but i'll admit that was definitely a bad question. You should have waited fro him to post more in thread.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:Note: As I all most accidentally did it while typing I just wanted to say if I accidentally call town Blue instead of green It's just cause on another site I play on its red vs blue not green.
In post 32, Saudade wrote:I dont think asking someone why is he coming down so hard is appropriate
Yup its not, I was just trying to push out of RVS.
In post 38, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 35, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 20, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 19, profii wrote:How come
I just want to shake him a bit. Manatee is difficult to read because he's scummy as both town and scum.
Can you explain this a little more?
1)He doesnt explain how "shaking him a bit" would help differentiate townmanatee vs scummanatee.

2) how is it particularly useful here, when by his words, "hes scummy as both town and scum"?

I would just like an elaboration.

@Saudade

How was the statement clear? Im not saying it was necessarily scummy, but it left alot to be desired.
This seems more bad play to me than alignment indicative
In post 46, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 34, FrankJaeger wrote:Scummy twitchy or towny twitchy
It'a my first game outside of a newbie setting. How does a twitchy act?
just a britisism, means there quick to act or jumpy.
In post 49, Doughboy wrote:VOTE: saudade
Gut is pinging me here.
might be as i read ahead a bit before jumping back to try and follow logic chains... but I wasn't feeling any redness from Saudade
In post 55, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Saudade - should we vote Rocky or Dough?

Both are worthy of being voted right now.
FOS: Flavor Leaf, Just not keen on how his first post (that wasn't a blank RVS vote) was budding up to someone who was definitely trending Green.
In post 60, Saudade wrote:
In post 45, RockyHorror wrote:
In post 6, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: ManateeDude

Gutscum
I've seen scum self vote in RVS more than town.
In post 7, Pernicious Parrot wrote:Hello, everyone. I am moderately new to Mafia.

VOTE: profii

Town negative utility should claim.
Wtf is this
In post 13, Pernicious Parrot wrote:Selflynch is gamethrow unless you're jester/mime
Oh wait you're just noob okay
In post 27, Saudade wrote:oh no
This feels weird

VOTE: Saudade
I mean this is one of the worst posts I've seen in a while
absolutely null with a "feels weird" vote at the end
Yeah I agree that its such a lot of null
In post 69, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 67, Saudade wrote:I dont know, Rocky's post seems to be of no substance but to announce themselves into the game "casually"
Fair, but why is that more likely to come from scum than town?
VOTE: Flavor Leaf

So... as mentioned he entered being paly towards Saudade who I have a nice green vibe off of, then proceeds to question everything he says..
It just.. doesn't gel with me like... its just off... feels off.. I expect someone with more experiance can more eloquently put this train of thought.
In post 81, profii wrote:VOTE: Saudade

Serious vote
I dislike this on principal. You have a serious vote for someone but give no context or reasoning behind this. how are we meant to iso and get reads on you if you won't give your reasoning and express your idea's
In post 82, Saudade wrote:I think my responses are the most natural ones on this site

Why would you be trying to look neutral.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ws_APXilE
But I think your coming off helpful and are contributing to the game
In post 89, profii wrote:
In post 64, Saudade wrote:I'm inclined to vote whoever didnt post yet as these people annoy me the most
Missed this :lol:

UNVOTE:
This doesn't negate me wanting your reasoning by the by.
In post 94, Doughboy wrote:VOTE: Krazy

Serious vote.
what even is... give a reason for this >_<

So overall Im getting the following reads currently

Bad green: Doughboy - Generally I can't see his posts being used my reds to push greens, just seems too flaily
Green leaning: Saudade - Helpful and contributing
Red leaning: Flavor Leaf - Complicated, I just dislike his interactions overall

The others I have no strong reads on so, post more if you would.
I agree with everything you've said except for your read on Flavor
when Flavor questioned everything I've said it was not to undermine me or anything, we were having a discussion and sharing our thoughts between 2 possible scum sluts who voted based on "gut" and "feeling" which seemed a bit odd. It pinged you too as you've stated it annoyed you (>_<).
anyway time to continue reading the 4 pages you guys created while i was asleep
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 97, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lol.

You wanna play hardball? Let’s go.

Your entire case on me is based on me coming into the game voting someone who you are pinging green. It was the top of page 2.
It was an RVS vote. This is further proven by when Saudade gets wagoned, I move off of him onto someone else.

Out of this player list, and history with Saudade, of course I’m going to RVS Saudade. I feel even he saw that as a nothing RVS vote, and when he posted “this is all Flavor’s fault” I felt a little giddy, because his wagon was obviously not going to be hard pushed at that point, and he knew my vote was RVS.

It was literally my first post in the game, and the top of page 2.

And you quoted a post i said asking Saudade a question about why it’s more likely to come from scum than town and assuming I am pushing Saudade as scum?

I’m not pushing Saudade as scum. In fact, if you want to look at my other posts, you can clearly see I was trying to work WITH Saudade about the people who were voting him after me. Saudade is an early town read for me right now.

Literally every single point you just true to make against me has been made completely moot, which personally, I feel was already an incredibly reach case made a step context clues and my posts show that literally nothing you said was accurate.

You also hid it in the middle of your giant fluff post.

VOTE: Naomi

This isn’t an OMGUS. You don’t have a case on me. You aren’t scum reading me. All those reasons have been proven the opposite.
Well I guess it is an appropriate response to her misreading our interactions completely
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 101, Flavor Leaf wrote:I came to this site in 2013/2014 era, and I know how the 2010-2012 people work moreso than anyone because of it. You can see the different styles of play.

Naomi took a poor stance expecting to be able to take a hard stance somewhere and be able to pounce on some flaws while looking townie off of it, and don’t get me wrong, that was a decent play.

Naomi just didn’t account for Saudade and I to have history together in the sense that of course I would RVS him there, pretty like obviously.

@Saudade - I feel it was pretty obvious I was gonna RVS you before I even posted, was it not? Am i just crazy?
I dont know if it was obvious but I wasn't surprised
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Saudade »

what is this neighbor thing you guys keep bringing up, whats that?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 151, Naomi-Tan wrote:As a little additional comment. I also do not see how 95 has been 'completely dismantled' by leaf. As of post 107 he didn't comment at all on anything in post 95 that was about other players.
I mean you did scumlean his clear intent to work with me to find scum so I can see why hes upset at you.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Saudade »

I dont want Flavor to lock onto you and tunnel you the whole game yet though because your first post was quite good apart from the leaf thing
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 189, Crimson97 wrote:And btw what i'm trying to do with Mana is not some super complicated or elaborated plan, it's very simple really.

Saudade is making a big deal out of a single post. I'd be nice to get some clarification from Rocky on his read tho but i want to see more from them before i can judge.
when did I make a big deal out of a single post
and what post was that
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Saudade »

VOTE: PerniciousParrot
give up scum
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 175, Flavor Leaf wrote:Flavor's 6 post of wall of text.
you need to relax, i think your interaction with Naomi has played to its potential for now and you two should focus on other players for a bit.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”