Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 163, Krazy wrote:I honestly didn't think there was any response other than "Wouldn't you like to know!" Somehow the ice must be broken, but I guess I can just ignore that thread because clearly this guy is a neighbor in name only. If your response to literally any first question is to go into the game thread and announce who you are neighbors with then you clearly are not someone worth talking to in private anyway. So I guess as an unintentional reaction test it "worked" even though that wasn't really the point.

Anyway I'm still waiting for Horror to do more than a single post so
1. . Still no scum hunting being done. Why?

2. You fucked yo, not me. Don’t be putting any blame on me please. I did the reasonable thing
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 174, Flavor Leaf wrote:Naomi just pushes everything that I do as town and pushes it as Red, so I really just don’t feel like dealing with it.
But your posts appear more red than town. Your reads make almost no sense if you are town so I while I have issues with her posting style, she’s making more sense than you are.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 175, Flavor Leaf wrote:I go about thinking all of my reads are correct until something shows me otherwise. Even if I’m only like 15% sure, imma go forth like i am right, because it helps me heighten that percentage or lower that percentage. I flip flop a lot, but I do it with confidence.
This is a bad way Training play imo. You should only treat people like town if you absolutely think they are town. If you are 15% sure on somebody you shouldn’t treat them like they are a strong town read.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 187, profii wrote:@Krazy
@Doughboy

Analyse Naomi ?
I’m not a fan but I like her better than flavor/saud/Krazy. I feel like she’s at least trying which is more than I can say for Saude/Krazy

Side note, I’m going to have a real problem following the game if flavor is going to continue to spam post. Multiple posts in a row is too much and I find myself just ignoring them which is bad
Show

Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 202, Doughboy wrote:
In post 175, Flavor Leaf wrote:I go about thinking all of my reads are correct until something shows me otherwise. Even if I’m only like 15% sure, imma go forth like i am right, because it helps me heighten that percentage or lower that percentage. I flip flop a lot, but I do it with confidence.
This is a bad way Training play imo. You should only treat people like town if you absolutely think they are town. If you are 15% sure on somebody you shouldn’t treat them like they are a strong town read.
dont tutor Flavor Leaf.
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:16 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

@Doughboy

Analyse Naomi ?
... You have said a total of 15 words this entire game.

VOTE: profii

Start contributing
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:16 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 186, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have half a mind to confirm your theory
*facepalm*

Okay... so the only way to 'confirm my theory' would been to claim cop or gunsmith, Which if I'm reading that correctly you just did despite my repeated warnings not to. So... I revealed 3 of our PR's to reds on the first day... without trying to on the first account and after explicitly and clearly asking people not to on the second account..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 183, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 164, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 144, Flavor Leaf wrote:But Naomi’s response was incredibly lackluster, and focused on one thing, and just didn’t care to acknowledge any of the rest.

Happy with my vote. Her non existent scum read is obvious at this point.

That last post was far less confident than her last wall as well which is a scum trying to piece together a case to try and fix their trajectory.
I think made it quite clear I was reading up.

Additionally, Not every post needs to be a wall covering many topics. I tend to do those as more bulk read updates.
CHAnging the subject here. I didn’t bring up the lack of wall. I brought up the lack of confidence. You hesitated. You were setting up a trajectory path here to try and change lanes.

Literally every single one of your initial case is moot proving you are forcing a scum read now based on pointless reasons. This is another irrelevant post that was trying to defend yourself, but did it in a way that wasn’t defending what was accused at you. You just said it in a defending manner.

You have been setting up a change of trajectory, and it’s not organic nor is it townie.

Now you are stuck in a 1v1 with me because you see you screwed up, and if you back off, you’re gonna be screwed too.

Right now, you’re scum who thinks they can mislynch me.

Good luck with that :lol: I rarely get mislynched despite my seemingly mislynch bait behavior.
Wait... you think;
In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 69, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 67, Saudade wrote:I dont know, Rocky's post seems to be of no substance but to announce themselves into the game "casually"
Fair, but why is that more likely to come from scum than town?
VOTE: Flavor Leaf

So... as mentioned he entered being paly towards Saudade who I have a nice green vibe off of, then proceeds to question everything he says..
It just.. doesn't gel with me like... its just off... feels off.. I expect someone with more experiance can more eloquently put this train of thought.
In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:Red leaning: Flavor Leaf - Complicated, I just dislike his interactions overall
[/quote]

Was confident? i mean.. I'd heavily disagree, Its weak and it even included a plea for a more experienced player to work out why I had this weird feeling.
In post 176, Flavor Leaf wrote:And I’ve already stated that I see everyone as town from rather than null read them. I’ve said this at least 5 times on site, possibly upwards of 15 times, so i can prove that if you’d like me to go search for all that, but I’d rather not, so yes, i would assume they’re green with that mindset.

I’ve already stated that this game too, so that’s just another meaningless argument you had to pile on top.
Yeah but that makes absolutely no sense, how can you trust another player without learning there alignment. You can't just assume everyone's green It just makes it easier for the reds to gain your trust and mislead you for the start of the game and remove you once they cotton on and I get meta reads help you a bit, but If your not around late game and damaging early game then its a win-win for team Red.

Also.. your green.

If you was red I think the train on me would of been vastly bigger by now, but it seems that everyone is just keeping out of it as its too risky of a maneuver
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:19 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 194, Saudade wrote:what is this neighbor thing you guys keep bringing up, whats that?
In post 98, Doughboy wrote:
In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:might be as i read ahead a bit before jumping back to try and follow logic chains... but I wasn't feeling any redness from Saudade
But I was hence the vote. His reactions don’t feel genuine to me and he’s got a bad attitude so that pings me.
In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:what even is... give a reason for this >_<
We are neighbors and his first attempt at game discussion is asking if I’m a Pr. Since I don’t know his alignment and he supposedly doesn’t know mine, that is a question that should never be asked.
he role claimed.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:25 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I know there's no way to prove this, but I wrote 207 before 205 and when I accidently posted 205 I did the others with that same time stamp as I panicked as I wasn't meant to send off 207 before as It made no sense why I was vote switching without 206 and 207's content.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:36 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 208, Naomi-Tan wrote:he role claimed.
Serious question. Do you REALLY believe he missed it?

Also thoughts on krazy’s lack of content. You voted profli but I don’t see you mentioning krazy’s no content.
Show

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:52 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 210, Doughboy wrote:
In post 208, Naomi-Tan wrote:he role claimed.
Serious question. Do you REALLY believe he missed it?

Also thoughts on krazy’s lack of content. You voted profli but I don’t see you mentioning krazy’s no content.
Right now Im just reading krazy as kinda having low morale after there joke so critically backfired, they are communicating at least and have at least done 3x as much as profii.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 211, Naomi-Tan wrote:Right now Im just reading krazy as kinda having low morale after there joke so critically backfired, they are communicating at least and have at least done 3x as much as profii.
Show me this 3x more. I can’t wait to see that.

Imo he hasn’t done anything at all. 1 game related post and it was weak. Asking for a game where scum voted in rvs? What for? To confirm something most people with mafia experience know is true?

So link me to his other useful posts please.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Doughboy »

For the record Krazy now said his “joke” was an attempt to teach me how to use my role of being a neighbor.

I can’t possible understand how asking me if I’m a Pr does that. Maybe somebody else can explain it to me.

There is no way to use a neighbor role. You basically are forced to talk to somebody you don’t know and hope they are town and if they aren’t boom, you’re dead.
Show

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:13 am

Post by profii »

In post 205, Naomi-Tan wrote:
@Doughboy

Analyse Naomi ?
... You have said a total of 15 words this entire game.

VOTE: profii

Start contributing
good observation
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:14 am

Post by profii »

In post 206, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 186, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have half a mind to confirm your theory
*facepalm*

Okay... so the only way to 'confirm my theory' would been to claim cop or gunsmith, Which if I'm reading that correctly you just did despite my repeated warnings not to. So... I revealed 3 of our PR's to reds on the first day... without trying to on the first account and after explicitly and clearly asking people not to on the second account..
check meta
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:16 am

Post by profii »

In post 207, Naomi-Tan wrote:If you was red I think the train on me would of been vastly bigger by now, but it seems that everyone is just keeping out of it as its too risky of a maneuver
operative sentence
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:19 am

Post by profii »

In post 213, Doughboy wrote:For the record Krazy now said his “joke” was an attempt to teach me how to use my role of being a neighbor.
like breadcrumbing?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:22 am

Post by profii »

In post 41, Light Ethos wrote:I'm not Crimson, but I feel like expecting Crimson to answer that question before Manatee gives a response would defeat the purpose of Crimson pushing Manatee in the first place.
scummiest post

VOTE: light ethos
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 212, Doughboy wrote:
In post 211, Naomi-Tan wrote:Right now Im just reading krazy as kinda having low morale after there joke so critically backfired, they are communicating at least and have at least done 3x as much as profii.
Show me this 3x more. I can’t wait to see that.

Imo he hasn’t done anything at all. 1 game related post and it was weak. Asking for a game where scum voted in rvs? What for? To confirm something most people with mafia experience know is true?

So link me to his other useful posts please.
203 words 1,071 characters is how much krazy has posted.

31 words 196 characters Is how much Prof posted.

So Its not x3 its closer to x5 on character count or x7 on word count, and this did include there latest posts.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Im not saying krazy is good. Im just saying prof is worse on the giving reads and discussion front.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:36 am

Post by profii »

Lovely IIOA :]
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Doughboy »

More words doesn’t = more content though.

Both slots are void of useful content. Krazy hasn’t done anything to help find scum yet. Profli hasn’t either.
Show

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:38 am

Post by profii »

In post 218, profii wrote:
In post 41, Light Ethos wrote:I'm not Crimson, but I feel like expecting Crimson to answer that question before Manatee gives a response would defeat the purpose of Crimson pushing Manatee in the first place.
scummiest post

well hello
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 222, Doughboy wrote:More words doesn’t = more content though.

Both slots are void of useful content. Krazy hasn’t done anything to help find scum yet. Profli hasn’t either.
Yup pretty much my thoughts on the matter
In post 223, profii wrote:
In post 218, profii wrote:
scummiest post

well hello
What? you pointed at something and are like "This is red" but give no reason why its red and expect everyone to agree? also why would you find your quoted post red. If its a reaction test and the player has identified it as much saying to the red team in there thread that they its a reaction test don't fall for it is 1000% more beneficial. your "scummiest post" is NAI at best.
In post 1, Nauci wrote:Daytalk is enabled. This means all game PTs are open at all times.
Also putting that there incase anyone is confused why I know there is day talk.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”