Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Performer »

Hey everyone!

Ok so I've been skimming up to pg 7 and I am just dying laughing at some of these funny posts. I mean, man. Smokebomb throwing, claiming bp pgo compulsive commuter...one of the funniest games I've seen in awhile.

On a serious note, I don't like asuka mentioning a traitor. I hosted an offsite game where I had a mafia traitor. It really looks like signaling of some sort , what she did. And that's not a good thing for town, if there's a traitor.

Personally I think there exists 4-6 scum in this 25 pool if I were to go by the 20% guideline.

The mentioning of creature lurking on d1 , is true from what I recall. He's the only one I played with in a large normal , years ago. Interestingly he was town that game. Unless it's one of my idols, I don't believe giving someone a free pass just because it's how they play, is a wise idea.

Anyway, have to continue my catchup. I have a big bunch of null right now.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 103, Ausuka wrote:
In post 98, Almost50 wrote:So, my revised scum team is Creature+Android+Fumuki+Hopkirk+Mylo

Game solved!!
In post 99, Almost50 wrote:CHILLAX! Now half the town thinks I'm too scummy to be scum, and the other half thinks I'm a troll worthy of a PL. Either way, I get flipped and they won't ever guess I named the whole of my scum team for real, so even if one of you flips the others get TR'd for it. :lol:
hot take: this is the real scumteam, and almost50 is their traitor.
In post 104, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Creature

I'm fine with this vote.
OK , did some rereading on pgs 1-7. asuka, how come you went from mentioning a50 is traitor, then voted creature?
-----------
In post 106, Almost50 wrote:
In post 103, Ausuka wrote:hot take: this is the real scumteam, and almost50 is their traitor.
Oh shit! You read through me. WAIT! I'm NOT the traitor though. If I was the traitor, naming my whole team would be throwing the game away. I'm a genuine member of that team, so by naming them you'd think they're clear cuz I can't be that dumb. Well guess what?
I AM
. :lol:
But...you named 5 people, which is within the 4-6 guideline... :shifty:
--------
In post 128, Kublai Khan wrote:Huh. Second time Ausuka is mentioning a traitor.
In post 129, Ausuka wrote:
In post 128, Kublai Khan wrote:Huh. Second time Ausuka is mentioning a traitor.
Yep, and I've explained why I believe there is a traitor. Do you actually scumread me for this?
asuka how did you jump from khan saying you posted about a traitor, then respond with khan scumreading you for that? How would anyone jump from a to b like that?
--------
In post 152, Almost50 wrote:
In post 143, Kublai Khan wrote:I was voting your for the stupid BS stuff you were doing earlier, you could have ridden that out. But now you are super number 1 scum with a bullet.
I think you can do better than "stupid BS". How about "low life SoB"? Like, I started the game with the intention to have fin,. and I'm not gonna let a #@$% like you ruin that for me, so you are on my ignore list already. Over and out.
Can we please not get crazy here...for what it's worth, khan is direct and concise like I am (usually), just like james doakes from dexter (but without the abrasiveness :lol: ).
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Performer »

Caught up to pg 12.

tr:
a50 for the way he's posting, such as how he's helping us protect prs. Huge fan of that, always a believer in protecting our prs.
asuka for her interaction on pg 18. Sounds like it's coming from a town mindset of honesty & openness.

everyone else:
too many people & too many posts, can't tell yet.

wavemode are you town?
---------
@dunn & etl:
Why though?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 447, WhemeStar wrote:Srceenplay is done with mafiascum I think after his ban cause he tried to appeal it and Zor said no
why did you bring this up?....
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Performer »

In post 314, Myloninja13 wrote:Ahh, I have no idea what to do here.
If you are town , just focus on a few people at a time. D1 in large normals are typically a ton of information. Narrow it down to a few people at a time, is one way to go about it. That's what I'm trying to do to keep sane here.
----------
In post 322, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 296, Almost50 wrote:Ausuka, Dunnstral, JarJarDrinks, Kublai Khan, Lalendra, Pine, Srceenplay, texcat, TheRampage, Wavemode, WhemeStar,
How can you have TR wavemode and whemestar?
In post 323, Golden Robster wrote:and Screenplay jesus
Tr on golden here. I replaced in to help out ircher, my old-time buddy - before that, I read the slots I could replace into. I was seeing screenplay as scummy, but when I wanted to choose another slot I thought was still open, it was too late and I was stuck into this one. Fortunately this slot (me) I'm in , is town.
I can see why golden has sr on screenplay though, he posted quite a bit of fluff.
---------
"One of the reasons why we never seem to rhyme is you never try to see it my way. You expect me to play in a certain way and SR me for not following the mold."
@a50 I know right? So many people sr my playstyle, but they never detail why. I've come to accept this and just play regardless. It's like my bball league - I can't score as well as others but I'm damn good in other areas so I just keep playing. In some games here, I play great and that's great, in others not so much, but we can't let that derail us, we learn and move on.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 355, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 354, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 349, JarJarDrinks wrote:Stop u dont scumread me.
what makes you think that
cuz ur a good player and I think ur town so u should be townreading me
In post 364, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 360, Golden Robster wrote:what does being good and being town have to do with this?
cuz I believe only a bad player or scum would scumread me right now.
:o
-----------
In post 369, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 368, Vaxkiller wrote:So you know he usually doesn't do anything day 1, but can easily be spotted as scum if he continues his lurk on later days?
My last unfinished game w creature was a while ago but all I recall is not thinking his play is anything special.

Which is why I think it's shady that so many people are clamoring to keep votes off him. Like I'm not saying u people should be voting him but he's done nothing in this game to warrant a defense from anybody.
In post 371, Scioness Sajj wrote:I assume that if people start voting creature they will park their votes. He is easy enough to read that so he will be most likely bussed.

Lynching him d1 if he is scum - sure; wagoning him early in the day when he is on vla - what for?
In post 340, Vaxkiller wrote:Why r people on creature. His day 1 is not strong
Agreed with jar, as I stated on pg 18 regarding folks like creature. If he's v/la because of school, ok, that's NAI but based on what he's done so far, it doesn't provide much for us.
Tr on jar.

Also agree with scioness though I don't get more from that so she is still null for me.

Vax defending creature is very weird.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 387, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 385, Vaxkiller wrote:Same.

Now the Scioness Saj wagon, could be a thing.
wagon won't start itself?
In post 389, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: Scioness Sajj

choo choo
So vax defends creature, khan votes scioness for her 387 post, vax jumps on. Need to ISO vax & scioness later. :shifty:
------------
In post 392, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 388, Kublai Khan wrote:I'll start it then. The Almost50 wagon sadly isn't going to happen today.

VOTE: Scioness Sajj
Actually. Kublai, do you have any reason to not vote for JarJar?
What's your case on jar?
In post 395, Creature wrote:VOTE: Performer

New wagon
Creature , man, what's up! This is quite a proactive move you made there.
Speaking of proactive, tr on khan.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 422, Creature wrote:
In post 87, Charles510 wrote:VOTE: JarJarDrinks for jumping on the osuka bandwagon.
I see I'm gonna need an inhaler for this page.
Correction: I will need an inhaler for your one-line posts, creature. :cry:
-------
Did an ISO on scioness, vax, & wavemode:

scioness & vax keep defending creature - who has posted a little more on pgs like 16-18. Later vax makes what looks like an opportunistic vote on scioness, while she votes asuka.
wavemode naked votes osuka, votes texcat as a joke or rvs post?, votes the charles slot due to him asking a game setup question, does a prodge post.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Performer »

Creature I need to engage someone on something I've been reevaluating. If someone brought up talk of something no one mentioned at all in a large normal, isn't that fishy ? I'm reevaluating a read of mine.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Performer »

...I'm talking about something else. The Traitor talk. I mean , isn't that way, way too specific. And no one else mentioned it beforehand. I also modded a game offsite where I put in a Traitor.
Am I getting way too paranoid about that??...

@wheme ok...

@a50 I want your opinion on what I asked creature too...I'm racking my brain about that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Performer »

Ok. It's just that super specific mentionings like that, I feel like they can't just be coincidental. Because if I was scum, for those who know my scum game, almost everything is intentional and planned. Anyway, what a50 & creature said makes sense.

@wheme following up after an ISO - since you noticed screenplay, what's your read on him, and your read on the replacement?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 516, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:and also i'm pretty sure i declared v/la so i didn't have time to quote and go into it more than pointing out something i agreed with. that's gonna be the case for much of this first game day. personal shit. i'm not gonna waste time defending my short posts for today. deal with it. ALSO ALSO i find it suspicious that you jumped to his defense. just saying.
I find suspicious that you voted me because you thought my opening my lamist, then dunn echoes you by saying that my opening post was scummy, texcat asked dunn for elaboration, then you say texcat was "defending" me... really now??
------
In post 13, osuka wrote:/confirm

hardclaim mafia rolecop
In post 14, osuka wrote:
In post 13, osuka wrote:/confirm

hardclaim mafia rolecop
sory

***regular rolecop
In post 33, osuka wrote:VOTE: wavemode
In post 32, Fumuki wrote:/confirm

osuka and ausuka...?

hmmmm, it's confusing but not THAT confusing
if i got a nickel for every time i was called 'asuka' on here, i could probably make a job out of it
In post 80, osuka wrote:Thank you everyone, very cool!

VOTE: wavemode
because last time we played together you were scum and I’m pretty sure you made it to end game
These are the most suspicious posts I noticed from an osuka ISO, when looking at why he was the leading wagon. He even votes wavemode twice in a row. Votes wave and votes him again, despite already voting him. None of this makes sense if osuka is town.
VOTE: osuka
----------
Also, we're getting close to the Saturday half-day mark. If we can consolidate votes, that would be good.
-----
off topic:
Happy birthday, hopkirk.

Dude jjd, you and khan caused me to change my signature now haha.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Performer »

ebwop: "my lamist" was supposed to be "was lamist"
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Performer »

@wheme you’re 100% right, vax replaced into screen, I replaced into the charles slot. My questions to you - why did you keep your naked vote on me since pg 1, and why did you invite me to your neighborhood? You are also one of my scumreads.

Bonus question: spot the truth.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Performer »

jar & ausuka, why are you both townreading me?
------
Texcat - I really like texcat, partly because I like cats and birds a lot, though I never had a cat...and partly because of the way she’s been scumhunting in her ISO, like her about arcangel being an sr, and her follow-up to arcangel not answering her questioning.

Arcangel - I do believe in angels (supernatural tv show, anyone?) but see texcat read for my read on arcangel. Also, arcangel voted texcat first, and voted her again in that post. We’re nearing the half-day mark, and the series of posts from arcangel's ISO does not make me tr her. Looks like she's trying to coast by like edo, flavor, and wheme.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Performer »

In post 657, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 543, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 539, JarJarDrinks wrote:hey Vax, maybe it'd be easier to get people to vote for me if u point them to where you explain why u think I'm scum.

where is that again?
Its day 1. I have no reasons!

You are not on my town list nor are on anyone elses. I think it's a great place to start. You have done nothing since your wagon has started to dissuade me from lynching you. There is also an added bonus that I will talk about tomorrow.

Lets get this party started so can do like Bob Seager says and work on my Night Moves.
If you have no reasons either stop the campaigning for votes or get reasons.
I don’t want someone who has no plans doing any sort of people-directing.
I strongly agree with gamma's stance on vax, as well as his clear & concise reasoning, proactive approach, and lines of inquiry - such as against golden for defending edosurist.
I can see gamma's posts coming from town.
off topic: brilliant signature regarding always having hope, by the way.

--------
In post 666, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 628, Performer wrote:@wheme you’re 100% right, vax replaced into screen, I replaced into the charles slot. My questions to you - why did you keep your naked vote on me since pg 1, and why did you invite me to your neighborhood? You are also one of my scumreads.

Why did you feel you needed to post this?
A controlled reaction test toward that slot. His response was substandard, instead of parsing what I said to him. I don't see town replying that way to it. Also, no one but wheme & you brought it up. That's...rather interesting.
--------
ebwop:
"P.S. Don't forget I am one of the best players on MS who can read you. Also, I already had Edo down as Scum, and you only confirmed it to me. 100% Scum slot."
Whoaaaa a50. I think I am out of my league being in this game LOL.
I had edo as scum because of lurk though. Gamma is the complete opposite.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Performer »

In post 284, Hopkirk wrote:How my mind works
-Start of d1 is to interact with people and form reads on them.
-I want to interact with Lalandra but nobody else does. No need to interact with Edo as there's a wagon which is a subsitute.
-Vote Lalandra.
I haven't paid much attention to lalendra with so much information, but why are you so insistent on lalendra? You do seem town here based on my ISO of you.

------
In post 667, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 628, Performer wrote:@wheme you’re 100% right, vax replaced into screen, I replaced into the charles slot. My questions to you - why did you keep your naked vote on me since pg 1, and why did you invite me to your neighborhood? You are also one of my scumreads.

What I am so lost
Hm. Despite the substandard reply, his tr were hop & a50, so I could see wheme possibly being town....but need to see more.

Is anyone interested for an osuka wagon? We're half done on the day phase. It seems like scum is trying to stall progress somewhere .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Performer »

I've been reading today since my return from vla, and have made notes that I can add when I am able to get a chance to type better, rather than phone post.

Some things though that I wanted to point out, though I can't elaborate too well on phone until I get to a computer after work:
-osuka's wagon analysis looks like it comes from town
-rampage is looking scummier. Unneeded claim (that nobody called out, what the?), no reads provided either
-hop, why did you say ramp wasn't bad yet? Just check out his ISO. Also, by now flavor should've voted someone. His self meta looks like fluff
-khan throwing osuka, ramp, and I as a scum team, is just plain weird
-ausuka, who are you? You played with me before?
-My sr are etl, ramp, arc, wave, flavor, vax, wheme, mylon
-Tr are hop, gold, jar, tex, pine, a50, osuka.
-rest are null. My read on ausuka has been swinging wildly between sr to tr to sr to null to tr, though it can be helped if she tells me who her alt is.
-@mod any replacement for fumuki yet?

VOTE: rampage
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 946, osuka wrote:or, alternatively, @ausuka and @creature, would you guys be willing to jump on a performer wagon?

i dont think we have enough time for a vax wagon to proper pick up but personally, i'd entertain one
Were you even reading? Creature is already voting me, for who knows why still. Ausuka is not scumreading me.
In post 949, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 947, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:people also seem to want vax dead. dunno why
the only person pushing vax seriously right now is me at best with gamma in behind

people saying they could do a vax lynch but am the only one whose actually advocating and putting money where my mouth is
Vax is the only person we agree with for sr.
Why do you sr tex?

Welcome , dave. As for etl telling you I'm "confscum," no surprise that I'm sr on etl. I'll get into that as I post my reads. I don't have a full list as I don't have the time and effort to read into every single person, so a few people are null for that reason.
----

@ausuka hey! It’s been awhile. Moving you back to tr, I trust in your meta read of me.

@jar yes I saw the updated posts so there’s clearly been a lot that happened when I returned, from vla.

As I said in my 1st post today on Monday, I was on phone and didn’t have my computer notes to elaborate on, but now I’m at one.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Performer »

@flavor I put you with the wheme & mylon area, because you guys have been lurking. You suddenly pop up and become active only to me, when you haven’t commented about osuka, traitor speculation, or anything else. You haven’t voted, you’ve been lurking around, you talked about self meta which to someone like me who hasn't played with you – that combo of events doesn’t make me tr you. So, you got into my lynchpool. Lurkers need to step it up or are suspect and up for lynch, I’m not fond of letting that slide by.

You haven’t voted at all, after all that, you pop up to say I’m scumreading you for just one thing, that’s not true. You claim you haven’t read enough, yet you specifically bring me up , saying I’m projecting. Then you say you haven’t read enough and say rampage is a potential pr…this is unbelievable. I also asked ausuka herself, not you about her meta – which I found out was mariomaniac – why did you feel the need to talk about her when I asked her about that? I asked because if she was someone I played with, that meant I could trust her more in her meta read of me. I can’t trust someone who, if they ended up lying and didn’t play with me before, so I needed to make sure – sort of an LAL (lynch all liars) concept, you get the idea.

As for rampage, like I said, why would someone just claim when there’s no need at his point. His most recent post looked like AtE. Either he’s town, too busy, replace out – or scum AtE with an unneeded fake claim. This is hardly the first game I’ve seen someone fakeclaim for no good reason. I’m willing to vote any of my sr and work together to accomplish a lynch, I’m not up for some no lynch, a no lynch is horrid.
Off topic: by the way, I didn’t know you’re east bay too – just like boonskies! The traffic & cost of living is horrid here.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Performer »

osuka - how he has at least 4/6 of to be scum, is a mighty big # of scum out of those 6 - that doesn’t seem probable.
In terms of working together as town, I was asking folks to form a substantial wagon by half day at latest - it's one of the guidelines I use to scumhunt. An alternative as we've all seen before, is trying to get only 1 wagon near day's end, the person suddenly tells us they're a pr, then we're left scrambling for another wagon. Yes, we still have some time left but rushing at the deadline is a bad idea.
Your made me think you were likelier town though, with your question to tex looking like you're trying to stay invested in figuring out thought process, along with your brief interaction with ausuka on pg 30.

Hop seemed town based on my ISO of him. His was about gamma seeming scummy

ausuka at first I thought ausuka was scummy, then tr for her interaction on pg 18 of what I thought at the time was openness & honesty, now I put her at null because she speculated about traitor talk, literally no one else brought it up before that. On the other hand, she could have a point about a50 instead being the traitor, but that could be worked out later in the game. I found it really odd she had dunn & mylon as tr.
Fairly confident in ausuka's meta read of me. She's moderated me when I was pr, we've played scum together (I think in my 2nd game onsite, it was terrible), I was town & she was scum in another game, and we probably played in a few more. Good to see another familiar face, how have things been?

a50 for the tone of his posts & how he touched on helping protect prs. Huge fan of that, always a believer in protecting our prs. He had sr on gamma & osuka, had tr on ausuka.

Jar due to . Tr me because he had meta with me, ever since my first game onsite over 2 years ago.

Golden due to my . Had sr on screenplay & I would've too, if I replaced into another slot

Pine - tone of his posts & called out osuka for being LAMIST

Texcat - the way she’s been scumhunting in her ISO, like her about arcangel being an sr, and her follow-up to arcangel not answering her questioning.

Khan - proactively progressing things, noted the awfully random traitor talk on pg 6. Had a50, rampage, me as scum on pg 31 in his reply to osuka - which was strange and possibly scummy, so I put khan as null because he posted an unexplained associative of us 3. Pg 34 interaction between khan & ausuka – made me move khan to tr. The inquiring of a sudden tr from ausuka to osuka, was one of the telling things in that interaction.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Performer »

Null:

Gamma - strongly agreed with gamma's stance on vax, as well as his clear & concise reasoning, proactive approach, and lines of inquiry - such as against golden for defending edosurist. I could see gamma's posts coming from town. He had wheme as tr but he wasn't sure why, which was a red flag. Could see scum making that up as a deflection topic.
Later during osuka’s wagon analysis - picked me of all the people osuka was analyzing on his wagon - looked like scum targeting. He was the only one who picked me out of osuka’s wagon analysis, and he was the only one who asked me why I did a reaction test against wheme. All of that made me move my tr of him to null.

Dunn never replied about his sr on me, despite it being on my opening post. He's a traditionally hard slot to read. Just a bare poster on d1, and if it wasn't for him thinking I was scummy, I would've added him to the "fine with lynching" pool of lurkers today.

fumu/lovebird/dave - hard to get a read on this slot. Need to see more from this slot

scioness - kept defending creature before pg 16. Voted one of my null slots (ausuka) at the time
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Performer »

Creature naked voted me (suspicious without explanation), stayed active with his one-line posts (good sign). Later he just randomly votes mylon of all people. Later naked voted me again. Added to my sr for fishy sequence of unexplained events

rampage - I do agree with his post talk about lynching lurkers. But his looked very odd for unvoting creature simply since he "took up an entire page." That just makes no sense from town, it looks like a manufactured reason. The rest of the ISO just looked too bare to be town, seemed like coasting scum. He said he would catch up, then posted about being unable to catch up, didn’t say anything about his reads (sr or tr), even did an unneeded claim - in other games, I’ve seen folks do a claim like that with no good reason, later they turned out scum. By this point of the game, he should’ve put up something more than what he's put up.

Etl voted me for my opening post, said it was lamist. See my for further sorting of him. Had sr on jar, me, rampage. gamma & wheme were his tr. I called him out for one of my posts, and he didn't reply about it - looked scummy, like he's brushing it off and just in some death tunnel. All he’s done is keep his vote on me ever since I came in, which makes him even fishier.

Arcangel - see texcat read for more on my read on arcangel. Also, arcangel voted texcat first, and voted her again in that 604 post. Since we’re nearing the half-day mark, the series of posts from arcangel does not make me tr her. Also in the area of possible lurking scum

wavemode naked voted osuka, voted texcat (my tr), voted the charles slot due to him asking a game setup question (scummy reason to vote someone), did a prodge post, continued lurking, popped up to vote osuka after osuka’s wagon analysis. Definitely suspect line of actions from wavemode, can’t see that coming from town.

vax kept defending creature before pg 16. Later made what looked like an opportunistic vote on scioness, while scioness voted ausuka. Definitely on sr due to his ISO.

flavor - after half day, still hasn’t voted anyone - lurk central. Self meta post looked like a fluff post - how does that help anyone who hasn't played with you, tr you? Also, see my for elaboration

wheme, mylon - for lurking and/or low content (fluff). As I stated in my opening post, it’s not wise to let folks like that slide by (handing them a free pass). On a related note, fairly certain at least 1 of scum is lurking in some way. Also, they made plenty of bare posts that had no elaboration.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 966, davesaz wrote:What's up with the posts all in color?
blue for tr, red for sr - I found grn hard to read on the phone, so I wanted to make tr blue instead of grn, for clarity.
In post 963, Dunnstral wrote:I mentioned you once
Yes, and I found that bit of proactive stance, to be a sign of town, but I'm not sure enough on you yet.

off topic: happy birthday by the way

@scioness yes
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Performer »

Off topic: Duuude, boonskies. No freaking way lol!! You have too many alts. Barting to sf, oh man. I saw those new trains they had, they're nice.
---
Well, since I've played with you before, I have another lens to examine you from...hmm.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Performer »

@dave lt looked like etl was reaching when he said tex was defending me and deflecting. I need to re ISO etl if he's saying my case is fake. I don't know what you mean about the depiction of my 623. I said he's reaching, I don't remember him responding to that.

@boon yeah that's a nice area.
@wheme what do you mean your dad?... How does that matter?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Performer »

Etl - not sure how I mixed him up with townreading wheme and having rampage as a scumread. I assumed he said gamma was close to town, as in townread. He did say I'm being lamist, I called him out for reaching, and he just kept his vote there. After reevaluating his ISO, I'll have to put him at null.

The most recent vote by Khan - why?

Scion , your mention of Android is right, he's been barely mentioned. has been forgettable to me like lalendra and probably a few others. If you're not interested in the 4 wagons, you could help sort folks by techniques such as inquiring, reaction testing, motive deduction, wagon analysis, spotting tone pattern, posting reads lists, providing progress posts .
Why exactly aren't you interested in the 4 wagons?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Performer »

Confirming ausuka’s statement, I’m indeed in a neighborhood with wave & ausuka. I even did a really cool breadcrumb to someone earlier in the game, as a reaction test with mixed-in breadcrumb. Interesting that gamma was the only one pointing it out.

The fact that ausuka had the idea to out it, is a sign of town thought because it is risky for scum to do it with 2 other folks in the 3p hood.

@hopkirk we can only paraphrase, we cannot say a post exactly from there, according to mod rules. Wave posted once, with one word, and it wasn’t helpful. I’ve asked him at least once to contribute (so he could be better sorted), he never replied. Also, your sentence about me sorting the neighborhood being good if wave flips scum, needs to be corrected to me sorting the hood AND other people being good regardless of wave flipping scum. Anyway…. Lol. This is also why I’ve brought up ausuka so much. Wave has barely engaged, has been super defeatist, and will likely flip red.

Ausuka wanted to bring up the hood earlier in the day phase but I thought to myself that it wasn’t a good enough idea, because that defeated the purpose of it being a pt. I also thought I could see if I could sort the 2 of them in there and via the public thread, and see if they’d be consistent in thoughts, engage folks, cooperative. And today after seeing this stalling and pondering over pros and cons, ausuka & I said as a team effort to out the hood publicly.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Performer »

For those who are skeptical about d1 or earlier days in large normals, they're not completely meaningless. In a large normal a while back, I used vca and other techniques to catch Nero Cain, who iirc, nobody wanted to lynch for a long time. Yes it was extremely frustrating, but if memory serves right, we ended up finally lynching him and he flipped scum. Moral of the story is that it IS important if you're town, to continue contributing.

And in that game, I wasn't even an investigative, I was some sort of bulletproof pr town. Horrifically enough, there was another bulletproof pr town, which made me paranoid sr her by the end of the game. Long story.
------
@gamma looking at it outside of the hood, I guess it does seem a little strange. But ausuka and I worked in cooperation in the hood pt, to decide it was best to bring it up at this point of d1. There’s a wagon on probable town - osuka, a stalled one on likely scum – rampage, a sad number of lurkers, deadline is coming in 4 days, and I’m town so that’s a bad wagon. This also makes me further suspect creature, who didn’t answer me about why he voted me.
Claiming vt unprovoked is a suspect move. If town, that paints targets on others’ backs so scum have better chance to nk prs. If scum, that makes sense, like in rampage’s case of AtE. Like I said, he popped in to make a detailed post about being busy but not about the game.

@ausuka why do you have tex & jar as sr?...

Hop… clearly people are not reading as closely as they should. Hop missing ausuka’s important statement about the hood, people not realizing rampage claimed (likely fakeclaim), ausuka saying wave is a vt yet wave said he’s a neighbor (ausuka, what the?...), and probably other instances.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Performer »

The events that led up to this point tell me there are some hypotheticals:
-if wave flips red as mafia neighbor, then boom, ausuka & I are virtually cleared as town. Happy birthday to us , basically
-now that I think of it more, if wave flips red, what would that mean for osuka’s alignment? However…if wave somehow flips green, then I think osuka should be looked into

VOTE: wavemode
This doesn't change my sr list either, I am willing to lynch any of my scumreads I stated.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Performer »

off topic: @gamma I just recalled a question you followed up with me about your signature - sorry about the delay in reply! But I am not aware of that anime in your signature. I have watched other anime like Bleach (Aizen being one my fave characters), Trigun, School Rumble, Death Note, One Punch Man, Naruto, the one with the giants that eat people, and so on.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1095, Hopkirk wrote:Traitor Ausuka would draw fire into the neighbourhood if no scum in it.
Yes, I've considered that as well if she is scum. I figured if I end up being lynched at some point, 1 town for 1 scum is worth it anyway.
Also If wave flips green, the hood needs investigation.

Regardless, I think it's highly unlikely based on wiki and others' accounts, that we 3 are all town. Lynching within the hood is a good move. I am going to check out ausuka's post about other hood games as the only hood I've ever been in before, was my own when I was a town neighborizer with ausuka moderating. I invited this other townie who ended up not collaborating. Bad memories.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Performer »

Off topic: Gamma you should watch Trigun, it's only 26 eps. It's got an interestingly philosophical theme , reminds me of the ulquiorra eps in Bleach.

@jar man. Certain folks say that about my playstyle but that's just who I am lol. I think I sr you in one of our earliest games, then you turned out town. Fun days. Your recent activity such as the talk about lynching lurkers, is also another sign of town jarjar. :]
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Performer »

I've always been curious though, jar. What exactly do people sr me for in my playstyle?? The formality, certainty, belief in cooperation, inquisitiveness, friendliness, individuality, conciseness, something else? Or are certain people simply paranoid at my clean and charming communication, paranoid that I'm a snake in the grass? I've always been curious about that as my fm game developed. And I don't mean scum "scumreading" me, but town scumreading me when I'm town like on this game. Or am I just overthinking it ?
--------

Just looking at what people have done and not done,
if I was scum, it would be so easy to coast d1 in this particular game .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Performer »

Moved etl to tr, his 3 posts on this pg 46, look like exasperated (or going mad) town. The callout of me being lamist posting, accusing one of my banter posts as scummy, and bringing in a newbie game meta - which was world's different than this game , aren't the greatest reasons. But the culmination of his attack on me has made me think he's actually town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Performer »

Dave I don't understand...?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Performer »

I knew exactly who I replaced into, and that post was my reaction test for wheme's confusion, and I wanted to see how others would react. His reply was suboptimal, as is his ISO. I also talked about it with gamma when he asked me about that.
That's also where I breadcrumbed I'm in a hood.

A town reply, I would've expected something like these:
"Wth that's not true
I checked and you're lying"
And possibly a vote of me.

Later, gamma was the only 1 who asked about it , and now , you. That's the story.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Performer »

Dude why would scumperf get hard defended at this point? Why would I move my vote from osuka instead of leaving it there , and just coast?

Come on dude.

The fishiest votes are creat and vax right now. Only scumreading every single voter on a wagon , is poor play.
Town can be wrong, and I just think you're misguided town.

What's infuriating is that we can't band together to lynch scum.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Performer »

There was slight mentioning of lynching outside of the hood as alternative? If so, I personally want vax. Not sure what to make of the rampage replace out in this context, but probably NAI. Just a thought in case we go down that road.
I'm also still curious why someone was townreading myloninja, I forget who it was .
I don't know why ausuka scumreads khan & jjd.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Performer »

To answer khan’s question, basically hood discussion went like this (it may sound weird at parts though, because I have to paraphrase it):

-Act 1-

Screenplay – hi
let's catch scum
ausuka – should we out this hood
screenplay – there needs to be some accumulation first
wave – waaaaasssssup
screen – haha none of them worry me
ausuka – wave & screen, reads at this point?
Screen – I didn’t read

-Act 2-
(performer replaces in)
Perf – greetings all. why should we claim?? Based on wiki & normalcy guidelines, 1 of you should be scum so I don’t think the 3 of us are town
Aus – oh my gosh. that’s silly to try outthinking the mod.
The plus of outing the hood would be publicly talking about what happened in the hood
Perf – I have to catchup since I replaced in, but I’ll think about the idea. If all of us are on the same page later about outing the hood, that’ll be great . Otherwise it’s not a good idea
Perf – ok I’ve read up, I think it’s a bad idea to out at this point. That defeats the purpose of it being private thread, to create something like a masonry.
Perf – I’ve been reconsidering something, aus why did you particularly bring up that type of traitor talk? Nobody before you, spoke of it.
Aus – my dearest friend, I elaborated why there could be traitor + a50. We have to remember this if people he pointed out, flipped scum
Perf – you’re mariomaniac?! Bloody hell, that's swell. Good to see you again, how is school?
Aus – summer school’s ok. I wish more people my age play forum mafia. How’s work?
Perf – I see. Work’s ok, I plan to get into management or become an analyst in my field one day
Aus – Umm Performer. So like, I think this pt can help read wave, it’s become of no use. Can we disclose it?
Perf – Ok let’s do it, I have no problem with that

-The End-
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1213, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1211, Performer wrote:There was slight mentioning of lynching outside of the hood as alternative?
You can't see how hard I'm rolling my eyes, regardless you should cut this out
In post 1211, Performer wrote:Not sure what to make of the rampage replace out in this context, but probably NAI. Just a thought in case we go down that road.
Not sure what you're talking about here, why is rampage replacing out relevant?
Ah sorry about that, the sentence of "just a thought" was regarding vax.
As for replace outs like rampage's, I was seeing if that replace out in the context, would make me reevaluate my read .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1240, Pine wrote:Yeaaaaah, the lalendra catchup and vote looks hella suspicious to me. I wouldn't object to a compromise flashwagon there.
In post 1248, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1244, Ausuka wrote:I think deadline is close enough that people should begin to pick
sides between performer/wm
a lurker and go with it.
fixed

Seriously I never understand this on this site. Why would scum ever not lurk when the most active people are always the ones that get lynched.
Completely agree with these two posts.
Lovebird, lal, android have been playing under the radar. Lal shows up, pops a naked vote , super opportunistic.

Jar, remember my first game on site and you were there, we were both town? It's insane.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Performer »

Mylon and wheme, what are your reads of each other and why?

What are each of your scumreads, and why?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1265, Dunnstral wrote:Wavemode (7) - Ausuka (998), Hopkirk (999), Davesaz (1014), Performer (1051), Texcat (1080), Gamma Emerald (1107), JarJarDrinks (1112)

People voting wavemode for being in a neighborhood:

Hopkirk, Performer. Texcat, jarJarDrinks

People voting Wavemode for no reason/"we need wagons:

Davesaz, Gamma Emerald

People who gave non-neighborhood reasons for Wavemode to be scum:

Ausuka
No you have it wrong. I had him as an sr in my reads list several posts ago , regardless of the hood.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Performer »

@ausuka what in the? What are you talking about??
In post 1271, Hopkirk wrote:I'm thinking about Gamma. Maybe Texcat.
I don't see how they're scum. Why?

^pedit: say WHAT! Yes she IS town! Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1304, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1288, Ircher wrote:
Ausuka is confirmed to be
aligned with the town
IC??? :facepalm:

UNVOTE:

I no longer can claim I have a grasp on the game status in any form at all.
Dude. This means that she needs protection, and that we need to trust in her.
And trust in me , cause we both are splendid at reading each other. :doc:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1308, Creature wrote:I'm just one extra slot
Why are you voting me again? Or should I even ask anymore, like me asking why the scientists recreated dinosaurs for Jurassic World? Great movie btw.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Performer »

I have been rereading aus's reads in her ISO, and will need to reevaluate my reads as well.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 536, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 532, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 529, Kublai Khan wrote:No. He's not on my townlist right now. But not near the top of the scumlist either. If other people weren't pushing him, I might be.
Scion is a vanity wagon so join us over here:

VOTE: JarJar
Eh.. not really vanity. It was a prodding vote. Which worked. But yeah, let's move the vote.

VOTE: JarJarDrinks
Khan pushed for ausuka's death, and later me. Makes sense ausuka would sr him.
In post 1321, davesaz wrote:Most of Creature's one-liners feel scummy to me. People constantly lecture me on how those are the things that make him town.
He voted me for no reason when I replaced in, votes elsewhere (mylon I think, which ausuka had tr on), and votes me later, I think by now it's at least 2x I asked why naked vote me. No reasons at all.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Performer »

you wanted to lynch within the hood, you pended daychat confirm and wanted to lynch ausuka, you're on my wagon. So, I'm reevaluating my read on you as well as wheme, mylon, texcat, to name a few.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Performer »

The risk of outing prs outside the hood, is substantial. Ausuka and I are pretty determined about wave.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Performer »

Welcome, pp.

Of the 4 who weren't voting, I had a50 and hop tr, scioness null.
Wave claimed neighbor. Based on his iso and his lack of interaction in the pt hood, likely scum neighbor.
Ausuka is IC.
I've been trying to sort them in my ISO, even before the hood discussion.

Creature naked voted me twice, khan is scumread by aus and he claims to have voted me since I was "opportunistic," etl is likely town, vax is scum, lalendra did an opportunistic scum vote on me, wave is voting me - that's not surprising.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Performer »

@Wheme how about this, I answer you, you answer my question in my ISO about your reads , including your read of mylon. My read on you, wheme, has changed to tr because after another ISO of you , you don't look like you have some agenda (which scum would) . It's anyone's guess as to why you voted FL when we're approaching deadline, over me (as you have me as sr) .

Regarding vax, if he's lying about his Vig claim, it can be figured out later on if he's still alive. Personally I am ambivalent about the timing of his sudden vig claim on d1, but that could be shelved for post discussion or discussion another time.
If he's scum, what he did was a risky suicidal gambit.
If he is vig, shooting wave/me will yield information, that's true. So even if we can't agree on a lynch, there's that option.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Performer »

I'm not asking to vigged or lynched, but if we end up with a no lynch, I imagine we'll be back to square one.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Performer »

off topic: someone scumreading you, then you reevaluate them and they're actually townie rather than scum, isn't farfetched. In my game observations and my personal experience , it seems that less-experienced players are more easily paranoid about situations like that, but I don't believe that alone is AI for the wagon victim.

It matters if we look at the context, how they arrived at that conclusion. So, if someone is wagoned, they say "oh, wagoner A is actually town after I reevaluated so and so" - that could be town providing more information for fellow town.
On the other hand, it could be a complex scum strategy. Depends on the situation and how day & the following days unfold, in terms of interactions & flips.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Performer »

Welcome, frozen.

Fa unvote of me after her crusade catch-up for me being scum, looks fishy. If she was so convinced, I would think town keeps the vote there.

Not able to access a computer all that easily this weekend, so bare posting.

As said before, I don't think it's a great idea to be changing wagons at this point.
Android and other folks definitely need to have been pressured more though, and the timing of this new wagon pressure is disappointing. D2 if wave and I live, I think it'll be him v me agaiin.
If vax is true, he'll kill one of us though so there's that.

And no I didn't say I'm a town vengeful.

Someone made a suggestion of me confusing wheme with wave, that is downright unbelievable....how does someone even come up with that.

I don't like FA shiftiness, but not sure if that's her playstyle, her town meta, or scum meta.

Should not have moved to a new wagon at this point.
The 2 folks on osuka, pp and pine, have disappeared while we're winding down and that's disturbing - antitown at best.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Performer »

It was a pure reaction test, since he was confused about who replaced who. A way of sorting folks. I used one in a game with skybird before.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: android
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Performer »

You want to provide us some reads, osuka?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Performer »

So.. Dunn has been talking about not lynching in the hood, has been on osuka for a long time, suggested voting lalendra or osuka to us, all of sudden he votes me on pg 72 like he's simply going shopping. No reason why. Huh.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Performer »

Yeah that's my suspicion as well about dunn.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Performer »

Ok so fa is looking townier, but I feel is sloppy with posts talking about someone " coasting," accusing wave of something she missed, saying I'm L-1 when the vote count came up later. I think you should slow it down to fact check first in scumhunting.

All of wave's posts look quite good on pg 74. Wow.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Performer »

VOTE: Performer
I am the Town Vengeful Neighbor. Planning to kill someone who yields information for us. Wasn't at all expecting to be lynched today though. I've always believed town , regardless of pr or not , need to scumhunt through the thread posts first before relying on their abilities (should be secondary reliance)...but that's just my philosophy I guess. This role has been weirdly fitting for me.

Ausuka needs to be saved tonight - if we have the proper roles, please save her.
---------
Been looking into some greyflag nightless & geriatric ruleset games in micro queue - considering joining those in mid Sept at earliest, after my massive Seoul, Korea trip. Those look really fun, it's been awhile since I played a game from the non-normal or non-newbie queues...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Performer »

Self vote when town, is probably only helpful when you're a vengeful though...so.... I am thinking of venging osuka.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Performer »

Dunn, pine, and pp have been on osuka for a long time, and he was the wagon right before me iirc.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Performer »

I think etl , vax, fa are town.
I feel like the other wagoners don't yield enough information regardless if they're more null or scummy.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Performer »

One time vedith venged a Town Mason (nobody knew he was Mason), but they still won. I think it really is best if I venge him, because that can help sort folks on osuka wagon.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Performer »

Just based on my skim the other day of large normal archives, there were a lot of mafia team wins and at least 1 sk win, so it's going to be hard. But seeing that folks can consolidate in some way these past few days, that's hopeful. I just wish it didn't come down to so close to deadline.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Performer »

A lot of people wanted and/or still want osuka dead , and I've been wrong on my reads before, so it has to be him. No matter what my own interest is in wave, it makes the most sense for osuka...sorry osuka if you really are a pr. I think the pros outweigh the cons here.

Ircher needs to get on and lock thread! :?

I also don't think ausuka outing that I softed my role was a good idea, I wanted the wagon to develop naturally...otherwise all scum would avoid it, you know? Which is why I denied softing Vengeful. I also softed doc because in case I wasn't lynched, I wanted to mystify scum into choosing me over IC Ausuka.

@hop Android is scummy to me
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1865, Frozen Angel wrote:I think the veng on osuka is eh but fine. With how absent he is in eod tbh and him claiming mafia rolecop in first post specially. I think I liked his defensive posts when he wasn't overdoing it. I wish if I could have real interactions with him though.
if he turns out to be mafia rolecop, that would be a win-win
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Performer »

I did it to deceive scum. I wanted to let this happen as naturally as possible.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Performer »

Arc could be, that could help us on texcat read. I think She's scummy regardless of tex interactions. But...arc has been bare for info.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7833 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Performer »

I only caught up to about page 200, having recently returned from a big trip.
But I did see that town won! Yesss.
It was a fun game, everyone.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”