micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

brb checking scum pt
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

:thinking:
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@koki: there are far more town markers from profii fmpov then from maria, they all pretty much involve things i don’t see scum doing. i don’t see scum vacillating every single one of their reads so often in a game like this, because that is hard to fake, unless he just purposely playing scummy as scum. his progressions seem like they could be off-the-mark town, especially in conjunction with the ones that maria has made. like, we need to establish a townclear that is firmly founded for maria for me to see that profii has been playing this way intentionally as scum this whole game.

why is he gunning after me of all players if he is scum right now and i am town? i am probably the hardest to lynch between all of the other 4, all things considered. this does not make sense.
In post 2152, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2150, MariaR wrote:
In post 2149, northsidegal wrote:what am i doing that's making you annoyed? i was just asking why this information doesn't seem to factor in at all for you.

i'm also interested to hear what your kokichi read is now
Nico has done jack shit and doesn't deserve to win and could be scum and I want to vote there but I could be bias so I'm waiting for RC
I get this feeling too ngl
realize that maria completely dodged nsg’s question here about her read on koki. that’s not very towny in mylo.

notice how she voted you last day phase for reasons you felt town her would never come to. that’s a good scum signal!

notice how maria has been referring to rc in like literally half her posts. who keeps up with their partner THAT much?

notice how none of scum pushes have seemed genuine and have instead seemed feigned. and notice how she would be primarily going after lynchbait if she is indeed scum. going for the low hanging fruit

who goes for the nk night 1? i don’t think a profii scum team makes sense there. therefore, if you are town it makes sense maria and nico together are scum.

notice how she has been urging me on to lynchwagons only to back off of them herself because of rc...

notice how she has been dodging so many of the questions i have asked this day phase. why do this as town in MYLO. seems like an excuse to try to survive by not scumtelling much to me.

notice how she took the very first opportunity to a question i asked yesterday of “who here is town”, to say i am! when no one else acted in such a way. if that isn’t lamist-y, idk what is.

notice how feigned her push on creature seemed yesterday, gemini even thought it was odd how she typed it in all caps. it just seemed fake

notice how it doesn’t seem like she has been sorting so much as pocketing, that’s how i feel rn
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

another point of support: i think rc would be done with this game if he was town and switched out of it for the other if it had anything to do with disliking the state of playing with profii and i. why did he keep up with this game to this extent? it’s not making much sense, unless maria needs help with her scumgame.

cause he said he was blacklisting both of us.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

and lol, is this just you posting to look productive, but not actually doing anything? :P
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

VOTE: MariaR, i’ve been leaning this way for awhile in my head so it’s time to lock this sucker in
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2403, stungun0404 wrote:unless maria needs help with her scumgame.
Ask anyone I have one of the best scum games on site period
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2400, stungun0404 wrote:brb checking scum pt
Anyway
Slip or na? Hm
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

If you have a question you can ask it. If I want to avoid a question I'll say so. But I can really care less at this point as I said before. I haven't had a read wrong yet this game so I'm fine with how this game is going out. I also called this and I'll have screenshots for it post game of me saying "stuns gonna ml us in lylo"
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2408, MariaR wrote:If you have a question you can ask it. If I want to avoid a question I'll say so. But I can really care less at this point as I said before. I haven't had a read wrong yet this game so I'm fine with how this game is going out. I also called this and I'll have screenshots for it post game of me saying "stuns gonna ml us in lylo"
In post 2406, MariaR wrote:
In post 2403, stungun0404 wrote:unless maria needs help with her scumgame.
Ask anyone I have one of the best scum games on site period
so does rc. that’s the problem. would explain why you have skated by so easily

i think creature was starting to pick up on you, so you wanted ensure there would be a mislynch there
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2402, stungun0404 wrote:realize that maria completely dodged nsg’s question here about her read on koki. that’s not very towny in mylo.

notice how she voted you last day phase for reasons you felt town her would never come to. that’s a good scum signal!

notice how maria has been referring to rc in like literally half her posts. who keeps up with their partner THAT much?

notice how none of scum pushes have seemed genuine and have instead seemed feigned. and notice how she would be primarily going after lynchbait if she is indeed scum. going for the low hanging fruit

who goes for the nk night 1? i don’t think a profii scum team makes sense there. therefore, if you are town it makes sense maria and nico together are scum.

notice how she has been urging me on to lynchwagons only to back off of them herself because of rc...

notice how she has been dodging so many of the questions i have asked this day phase. why do this as town in MYLO. seems like an excuse to try to survive by not scumtelling much to me.

notice how she took the very first opportunity to a question i asked yesterday of “who here is town”, to say i am! when no one else acted in such a way. if that isn’t lamist-y, idk what is.

notice how feigned her push on creature seemed yesterday, gemini even thought it was odd how she typed it in all caps. it just seemed fake

notice how it doesn’t seem like she has been sorting so much as pocketing, that’s how i feel rn
1) Didn't dodge a question
2) Who did I vote? Kokichi? Big deal he's town
3) Wow I'm scum for going with the theme of the game because my partner cares about the game unlike yours...yikes
4) Quotes are a wonderful thing instead of buzz words.
5) I've never nk once and I wouldn't start here because Nsg was the obv jk who we defended all game
6) Strange because I'm the one who's been voting all day phase?
7) You haven't asked me anything besides 1 question about why I got off pro
8) Because I am town.
9) I never wanted creature lynched. You guys got him deadline lynched good try though.
9) Refer to 4
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2407, MariaR wrote:
In post 2400, stungun0404 wrote:brb checking scum pt
Anyway
Slip or na? Hm
In post 2408, MariaR wrote:If you have a question you can ask it. If I want to avoid a question I'll say so. But I can really care less at this point as I said before. I haven't had a read wrong yet this game so I'm fine with how this game is going out. I also called this and I'll have screenshots for it post game of me saying "stuns gonna ml us in lylo"
if you have not had a wrong read, why did you push both aronis and creature? this is false
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

*yawn* if you're lynching me out of fear because I'm that good at scum you can just say so.
Anyway I'm gonna assume you slipped
VOTE: Stun
Pedit: Deadline. Lynches.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

Creature got lynched because of deadline
so did Aro
I wanted Pro
and Nico
all game.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2412, MariaR wrote:*yawn* if you're lynching me out of fear because I'm that good at scum you can just say so.
YES just what i was looking for!

reaction test FAILED.

i was reading a scum pt from one of your other games, lol. this slip was intentional as a reaction test to see who bit it :P

the fact that you are interpreting it as a slip in spite of saying earlier in the day you would never lynch me is hella scummy.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

If this was a year ago I'd prob be screaming but I've come to accept the site is like this. *Shrug* Nsg will vote me because she thinks I'm a liar and is scared Nico is scum so is pro. Let's get this done with so I can get this out of my game feed.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2414, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2412, MariaR wrote:*yawn* if you're lynching me out of fear because I'm that good at scum you can just say so.

reaction test FAILED.

i was reading a scum pt from one of your other games, lol. this slip was intentional as a reaction test to see who bit it :P

the fact that you are interpreting it as a slip in spite of saying earlier in the day you would never lynch me is hella scummy.
The slip isn't why I voted you. I have no choice but to vote you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

I really hope you're scum though because if you are you have mad respect from me. If you're town I'm genuinely worried about you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

This is such a weird feeling, to be honest. I don't have a fire. It's mostly content acceptance at this point. I can say I had all my reads right but I couldn't just get them lynched. Ironically that's my biggest issue as town my reads can be 100% correct but because it's me I can't push them. Fun.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

Anyway pro nico you can vote me anytime let's hurry this up
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2416, MariaR wrote:
In post 2414, stungun0404 wrote:

reaction test FAILED.

The slip isn't why I voted you. I have no choice but to vote you.
lol, you have no choice :lol:

and yet there are three other players—two of which you supposably think are scum, pro and nico. why then are you going for my wagon just because i vote you in mylo?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

pro and nico are like easy lynchbait too if they are both town
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

If pro was easy lynchbait he would've been lynched by now because I've been going at his throat all game. They just lynch him and then say "oh maria went after pro" and go after me. He would've been lynched Day 2 if he was town.
I have no choice because you're voting me when I needed your vote to get on pro. The only way town wins is if all 4 town vote together. You're voting me put it together. I think this is lost but oh well
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by profii »

Plenty of time I’m waiting for nico
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

I do think you're town I just have to hope you're not because you're clearly not going to vote Pro. You're clearly not gonna vote Nico. I'm not letting you vote Kokichi. So that leaves me and you to 1v1 and hope they vote you over me with the chance you're scum. If you changed to pro that'd be a dif story but I already called this outcome in my pt.
Pedit: Of course you are.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”