Mini 2029: BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Game over.

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:38 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1117, AnonymousGhost wrote:Don't like how he showed up last minute yesterday and dismissed everything into the mechanics discussion category.
Everything posted during my absence (on a holiday weekend) was mechanics discussion...what's not to like about my commenting on that?
In post 1117, AnonymousGhost wrote:I'm wondering if that reply if 'what NK?' was an indicator Penguin's pulling people's legs.
What does this even mean? Pulling people's legs?
<(") | (")>
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:01 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1046, Kokichi Oma wrote:For the record dont vote our hood anymore. One of the people in there us being shady as hell.
If they are that shady then why are you not giving us a case here?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:02 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Still do not like annoy - I think bej had a solid point and annoy's reaction was horrid. I think the flailing at EOD was to save his backside and it worked.

kokichi and hana seem genuine. Town for now.

@everyone on PP
why PP and not Nico or popo. They are doing the same crap even more pronounced.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:03 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1102, Shinori wrote:Also side note; I don't remember if I stated this but:

IF scum team aren't all in one neighborhood then there is only me + 1 other person in my neighborhood since tora was in mine before they died. I'm currently attempting to weight the possibility that there is like 1 scum in each neighborhood or something along those lines or not.
Trying to assign order to chaos is not a worthwhile. AFAIK, hood assignments like powers are always randomized.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I keep forgetting Nico exists lol.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:21 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 1125, PenguinPower wrote:Everything posted during my absence (on a holiday weekend) was mechanics discussion...what's not to like about my commenting on that?
No attempt at game solving that's what not to like about your comment.
In post 1125, PenguinPower wrote:What does this even mean? Pulling people's legs?
I'm assuming that that was a cheeky post. Several people had the conversation surrounding BuJa on Page 40 and he's listed under the 'Dead Spoiler'.
In post 1127, FA_Q2 wrote:Still do not like annoy
You just gonna talk the talk like yesterday? Or are you going to walk the walk and actually push your read with a vote?
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:43 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I like how people tell me that I exhibit no attempt at game solving when in reality I’m just not showing them how I’m game solving.

It wasn’t a cheeky post btw. I’m not assuming that was a nk atm.
<(") | (")>
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:01 am

Post by MariaR »

Also seeking replacement for Moment he can post and come back if they wish
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1123, Shinori wrote:I feel a scum flip of RC means one of the two of you being scum is highly plausible. But that's a random gut guess and nothing to really by right now especially considering there is no flip.

On the flip side a town flip of RC means his reads maybe better to listen to so a town kokichi is more likely.

*Shrug*
Why would you say something with such bad logic when I was townreading you
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1126, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1046, Kokichi Oma wrote:For the record dont vote our hood anymore. One of the people in there us being shady as hell.
If they are that shady then why are you not giving us a case here?
I may have spoke too soon. They are just being difficult, but I don't support our hood being chosen tonight.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1127, FA_Q2 wrote:@everyone on PP
I can undestand why you say Nico but why Popop?
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:11 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

anyone have any experience with RC rage replacing out as town or scum?
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 1133, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1123, Shinori wrote:I feel a scum flip of RC means one of the two of you being scum is highly plausible. But that's a random gut guess and nothing to really by right now especially considering there is no flip.

On the flip side a town flip of RC means his reads maybe better to listen to so a town kokichi is more likely.

*Shrug*
Isn't town more likely to have bad logic? Also cause I'm obv town anyway. Considering RC spoke about you, Bujaber, and Sakura A LOT I think a flip from him makes reads based on the three of you evolve and grow to be more accurate or change based on how they flip. Do you think this is bad logic? If so how and why?

A scum flip massively reveals info based on who the scum player was pushing and how they were acting towards certain players in the game and that's a fact so how is it bad logic.

I have no experience with RC but I don't think it should be something that you can look to for meta, it was proven day one when he intentionally poked buttons in an attempt to affect emotions that he is an ATE player which means that sub out could be completely fake.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1137, Shinori wrote:
In post 1133, Kokichi Oma wrote:

*Shrug*
Isn't town more likely to have bad logic? Also cause I'm obv town anyway. Considering RC spoke about you, Bujaber, and Sakura A LOT I think a flip from him makes reads based on the three of you evolve and grow to be more accurate or change based on how they flip. Do you think this is bad logic? If so how and why?

A scum flip massively reveals info based on who the scum player was pushing and how they were acting towards certain players in the game and that's a fact so how is it bad logic.

I have no experience with RC but I don't think it should be something that you can look to for meta, it was proven day one when he intentionally poked buttons in an attempt to affect emotions that he is an ATE player which means that sub out could be completely fake.
I think he spoke about us a lot because he just has meta with us. I don't think it has anything AI. Plus the way you are making it out to be is as if your reads depend on what RC's flip is which shouldn't be the case. What are your individual reads for me and sakura as of right now.

And RC pokes buttons every game in existence so that is also NAI. But, i'm guessing since you have no experience with him, I see why you made the other post even though it still is NAI
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1135, Kokichi Oma wrote:
viewtopic.php?p=10431776&user_select%5B ... #p10431776

Do I really need to say more?

popo is the worst of the 3 - a few questions or comments sprinkled in here and there with no real interest in the answers. Nico (in particular) and PP might as well have a post count of 0 - they have literally said nothing at all.

I mean, wtf is this:
In post 1051, popopopopopopo wrote:do we have a town leader?
Is there even a scenario where this is something a town player would ask? In what way is an answer to this supposed to help us?

VOTE: popopopopopopo
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1137, Shinori wrote:Isn't town more likely to have bad logic?
weird that this is the angle you're going for instead of saying your logic isn't bad
FA_Q2 wrote: popo is the worst of the 3 - a few questions or comments sprinkled in here and there with no real interest in the answers. Nico (in particular) and PP might as well have a post count of 0 - they have literally said nothing at all.
I mean, you really haven't done anything either
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Shinori »

My individual reads on you two is that I think sakura is more of a town lean and You(kokichi) is currently more of a scum lean but it's not something I have concrete at the moment.

I have more pressing issues between penguin and RC personally and I felt like RC entered spew mode during this day phase like almost instantly upon it starting.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 1140, Dunnstral wrote:
weird that this is the angle you're going for instead of saying your logic isn't bad
FA_Q2 wrote: popo is the worst of the 3 - a few questions or comments sprinkled in here and there with no real interest in the answers. Nico (in particular) and PP might as well have a post count of 0 - they have literally said nothing at all.
More just me cracking a joke on the fact that he had a town read on me. Btw I forgot you played this game, any thoughts on current things? Scum reads? Etc? Currently you're playing a lot more unmemorable and a lot less active and giving out a lot less thoughts than the only other game I have played with you. You were town in that one and I'm really thinking my initial scum read on you(which hasn't changed) is probably correct at this rate.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Shinori »

I also felt like I pointed out HOW my logic wasn't bad in my eyes so I'm interested as to why you would point it out like I didn't.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1131, PenguinPower wrote:I like how people tell me that I exhibit no attempt at game solving when in reality I’m just not showing them how I’m game solving.

It wasn’t a cheeky post btw. I’m not assuming that was a nk atm.
Considering that he is listed in the dead section on the OP, I think if he were alive that would make such a bastard mechanic - it would essentially be a lie from the MOD.

Also, 'I’m just not showing them how I’m game solving' is a bullshit cop out. How about some reads. You cant avoid making a single post of value all game and claim that you are actually trying to solve the game.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1140, Dunnstral wrote:
I have a low post count but they have content. Same with you, there is a low post count there but at least there is some content there.

There is ZERO content from all 3 of those slots. None whatsoever.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1141, Shinori wrote:You(kokichi) is currently more of a scum lean but it's not something I have concrete at the moment.
Pretty sure you're the only one in this game who scumreads me. Why am I scum? Did you even see my reasoning for voting you and such?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

:lol:

Says the guy with 12 posts and 2 votes.

I don't do reads. Look at my posts and votes.

Regarding the nk/not nk, I'm not assuming at the moment. I'm not denying, but I'm not really considering it right now.
In post 1145, FA_Q2 wrote:There is ZERO content from all 3 of those slots. None whatsoever.
:lol:

Nico I agree with, and would happy to quicklynch the slot tho.
<(") | (")>
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1142, Shinori wrote:Currently you're playing a lot more unmemorable and a lot less active and giving out a lot less thoughts than the only other game I have played with you. You were town in that one and I'm really thinking my initial scum read on you(which hasn't changed) is probably correct at this rate.
Dunn plays like this as either alignment I've played with him a lot.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1139, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1135, Kokichi Oma wrote:
viewtopic.php?p=10431776&user_select%5B ... #p10431776

Do I really need to say more?

popo is the worst of the 3 - a few questions or comments sprinkled in here and there with no real interest in the answers. Nico (in particular) and PP might as well have a post count of 0 - they have literally said nothing at all.

I mean, wtf is this:
In post 1051, popopopopopopo wrote:do we have a town leader?
Is there even a scenario where this is something a town player would ask? In what way is an answer to this supposed to help us?

VOTE: popopopopopopo
Yes, I guess his iso is poor. But, what have you done except right now? Why not ask him his reads and such.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”