micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

here is 2 town games where im aggressive.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=73745 viewtopic.php?f=54&t=73987

it just depends on how i feel
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I replaced into Fallout and still had a bunch of posts. So I'm not sure what you mean.

Also if you say I'm cautious as town, then why haven't I voted yet and why am I waiting for NSG to get back?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:21 am

Post by MariaR »

Stungun was in fallout?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

he's YG9824985 i think
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maria does that change your read on him at all?
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:31 am

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler: i guess im supposed to like put this in gyms?

Vote count 3.3

profii (1):
MariaR
Kokichi Oma (1):
NicoRobin
MariaR (1):
profii

not voting (3):
Kokichi Oma, northsidegal, stungun0404

with 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. day 3 ends september 15th at 17:15 central US time; in (expired on 2018-09-15 18:15:00)

mod notes
  • prodding nsg
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:09 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2503, Kokichi Oma wrote:he's YG9824985 i think
oh shit he can be scum wtf
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:09 am

Post by MariaR »

oh well pro still best lynch because stun isn't happening
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:29 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m interested in particular about what happened surrounding both lynches, so my attention is going to the pages right before the lynches came to fruition, and the reactions afterwards.

reads like filler from Maria

@Maria: how come you say nico picks scum over town “10>1” times to you at this stage in the game, but you have completely neglected that this day phase when we are trying to find 1 scum. are you and nico partners, and this just distancing? maria and nico would make a lot of sense to me, actually, because it would explain why i am getting so confused this day phase. kokichi is hard to read naturally for me anyway, and profii doesn’t seem that easy to read either for me.

: maria: we now know all of creature, aronis, and nsg are town. therefore if you included a scum partner in that pool of frustration, it would obviously be nico by PoE, so i’ll just have to mention that. scum is
usually
, but obviously not always, disinclined from not including any partners in a large pool of blame, and this is 4 players here out of 9 you are focusing on, therefore decently large.

: creature clearly felt unsettled by RC supposably “townreading” (in quotes cause we cannot prove this is true) him per maria at that stage in the game.

: complete misrep from rc/maria, which i do not like. sure, aronis never voted profii, but you say neither of them have voted each other and thus are the scum team because they have talked about so much, completely neglecting that early on Profii put Aronis at L-2

here i will even quote it
In post 1140, MariaR wrote:RC thinks the scum team is aro/proi and that
they've been calling each other scum all game but never voting each other
and honestly I'd do the same with my partner but art is the biggest null read. I would lynch it I would also lynch Proii but Nico is a great lynch to me too I think I want to lynch in that pool of 3 of Nico/pro/art I trust RC and that's a weak reason but I suppose I can try and look myself a bit more closely if I go in the isos with a team of pro/art in mind
Pedit: What?
Pedit2: RC says North had a burst of activity mid game that seems hard to fake for scum her. I wasn't around so I don't know if that's true or not
this push looks very bad to me when this below happened, and in a very clear/simple post

plus you were voting nico and maybe setting up to join either the aronis or profii lynch
In post 284, profii wrote:VOTE: aronis
L-2

how can both of you miss this if you guys are both carefully reading the thread, like you say rc has been? town should have no intent to misrep over players not voting each other, and thus being a scum team, so why weren’t both of you careful enough in making this statement if you are town rather than upholding it like that?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:30 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*not careful enough
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:33 am

Post by MariaR »

oh boy this is where stun comes in and loses it for town again huh here we go just wait for it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:34 am

Post by MariaR »

Whoa I missed pro voting aro in post 284 my bad stun you got me I'm so scum for that keep up the gods work
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:36 am

Post by stungun0404 »

that won’t be how this is going to go down. you’ll have to engage with my posts directly and let me see where you are coming from. i am not afraid of these scare tactics that “uh oh, stun is going to lose this game for town” because it is very lamist-y and honestly devalues your own ability to argue yourself out of this situation if you are indeed town, instead of staying in it.

i think you are fully capable if town of arguing your way out of this and not just placing all the pressure on me directly. it’s your job to convince me you are town, but you have not yet.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:37 am

Post by MariaR »

OH BABY STUN'S GONNA TRY AND ACT LIKE THIS LOSS ISN'T MAINLY HIS FAULT TOO
WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:37 am

Post by MariaR »

Go on stun vote me I am waiting for it let's go
L E T S G O
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:38 am

Post by MariaR »

I've wanted scum lynched all game and if you wanna derail that over and over and be scums 3rd player go for it my man!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:38 am

Post by MariaR »

We can end this game much faster so I can have a happy dance.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:39 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m not done, you are not pushing me to rush my decision, because when i rush is usually when i make mistakes, so stop prodding me on please
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:40 am

Post by MariaR »

Why don't you vote scum Pro/nico for once then and follow my plan and I won't have reason to prod at you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:41 am

Post by MariaR »

The reason this town will lose is no teamwork and no one listening to the others pretty simple. I haven't done a lot of that myself this day phase because I'm fed up with it but ayyy I don't care I just want this game out of my feed
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:53 am

Post by MariaR »

I felt this avi fit my mood this game perfectly.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:55 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1156, MariaR wrote:On the wagon with the 2 other in my Poe gives me pause but I agree with creature
i kinda like this reaction from maria, because it seems like it very well could be self-aware town

and also prof’s vote of aronis in looks worse to me than maria’s the post before

profii and maria both have scummy moments and towny moments, so i will continue searching until i find that one post that separates them, if it exists in this thread
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:15 am

Post by stungun0404 »

this is a horrible progression from profii

i ask him for reads in case he is lynched,
In post 1221, profii wrote:but just to humour you

We have the inactives:

NSG
Nico

with no content it's pretty impossible to say anything about this apart from speculation. People are claiming that Nico has town meta for doing this and I know NSG isnt the most active player. It's NAI and if either of them are scum they suck because they ruin the game for those trying to play - especially as the wagons are just going round the active players.

then we have the semi-actives

Shoshin
Koki
Aronis
Creature

Shoshin, could easily be scummy flying under the radar, sees the game very differently from me, but i have never played with her so idk. one to keep an eye on for later
Koki isn't doing anything alarming, probably town
Aronis is scummy, likely with Maria

Creature is also scummy, but not entirely sure where the link is - also note here his partner has flipped town already. Probably the most scummy in this group right now

then the more active dudes
me - town
you
Maria

i am struggling to sort you stun, because i have seen people who i have thought are just daft and misguided flip scum
GIF was scummy but Maria seems ok ish

the weird thing in this game is the wagon is working its way round the more active players so there is almost certainly scum in here, which is good for the non-actives i think

so I'd say the highest chances of scum are aronis and creature rn

VOTE: creature
you say aronis is likely scum with maria, or so i interpret it
you find shoshin and creature also scummy, both of which are now proven town
but aronis and creature highest chance to flip scum
In post 1222, profii wrote:
In post 1220, stungun0404 wrote:and why jailkeep aronis with profii scumflip?
In post 1186, stungun0404 wrote:notice also how aronis is not helping us lynch profii here. but profii is helping us lynch aronis. from that, it can be deduced one is scum trying to survive with a mislynch (survivalism) and the other is town not too convinced on the scumminess of anyone and is kind of resigned to being lynched.
wow

wow

wow

you are trying to feed the group that we are a scum team

you are trying to say mafia theory says JK should cop a solo remaining mafia

yet when i flip scum, we dont cop aronis, despite you pointing out we are somehow scum link and a JK becomes a cop

BECAUSE YOU KNOW IM GOING TO FLIP TOWN OMG SCUM LOL
In post 1223, profii wrote:VOTE: stungun
very next post you turn around and vote me, completely misinterpreting what i say. i pointed out aronis was town, and you scum. i don’t see how town interprets that i had you guys as a scum team from that post; scum would rather react to this in that way. i very clearly said one is scum and the other is town.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:27 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1256, Aronis wrote:Besides the votes on me were horrible. Profii's flipped his vote between three different people multiple times in the past few hours. Profii and Creature are both just trying to avoid getting lynched and kill anyone possible. They don't have any legitimate reasons for voting me

Nico over here has made 17 posts. Their play is horrible and incredibly anti-town. The mod has double the posts Nico does and everyone else's slot has minimally three times more. Nico is sitting over here telling you that lurking is a town behavior- I think we all know that's dumb.
Then to top it off when I call them out for being hands down the worst player in the game, they pretty much OMGUS vote me because they're offended or something dumb.

MariaR's vote was the only one I took moderately seriously and even then it wasn't great. The wagon on me was an absolute joke and one I have no intentions of caring about
let’s not dismiss this given it came from flipped town

In post 1258, Aronis wrote:
In post 1254, stungun0404 wrote:let’s not get distracted over aronis when that happened, pardon

@aronis, what are your current gamereads on everyone?
You're town. Kokichi, shoshin, and mariaR I'm fine with not killing today

The rest of the people can die because they're some combination of dumb, useless, and/or scum
nor this — i guess he thought maria and koki were kinda town, which would leave profii and nico alone. he very clearly thought i was town i recall

his main PoE pool would have been at the time: creature, profii, nicorobin, nsg. meaning he probably would be finding profii and nico scummiest today
In post 1262, Aronis wrote:
In post 1261, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1258, Aronis wrote:
In post 1254, stungun0404 wrote:let’s not get distracted over aronis when that happened, pardon

@aronis, what are your current gamereads on everyone?
You're town. Kokichi, shoshin, and mariaR I'm fine with not killing today

The rest of the people can die because they're some combination of dumb, useless, and/or scum
lol. if you had to pick just 2 scum, who you picking?
Creature would be my last pick out of those four. I might go with nico+profii cause NSG has been barely better than them
aronis thinks nico and profii, thinking creature is towniest among them, which might be a sign that aronis was on to the scum team(?) if it is nico and profii given creature flipped town. would explain why both profii and nico voteparked there.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:40 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1317, profii wrote:Stungun is probably scum with Aronis for me at this point. I read his ISO

The majority of page 1 is him leaning town or not being sure on Aronis, then suddenly he puts him at L-2 and just wants as flip - but quickly gets onto me and tunnels from there.

At this point, if you really do want a flip, and I suggest there is a point where we all do with a mere 4 hours to go... you can get it, but you are finding every reason not to vote Aronis rn.

funny how things turn out.
you recognize at this point d1 that i am finding every reason not to vote aronis (because obviously —> i thought he was town), but you have neglected this and from what i recall completely flipped the script this day phase against me in that i made the hammer vote on aronis and also voted creature to still find reason to find me scummy on a very shallow look into all the votes each player has made.

now you have me as your second biggest townread after nsg today. what kind of inconsistency is this? scummy one fmpov.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”