Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 746, the worst wrote:can we talk about LEthos openwolfing yet or
You've used this phrase a lot. What does it mean? I'm new around here.
UNVOTE: the worst
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm gonna focus on another thread and watch Netflix for a while.
I am not an angery ducky normally.

just need some unvotes soon pls because you guys would actually probably townread a quicklynch rn

pedit: I'm cool w/ either of those. I think I want to go here more.
VOTE: Manatee

pedit2: it's actually not even a MS term sorry. it means everything you're saying itt seems to be pushing a scum agenda.
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 752, the worst wrote: pedit2: it's actually not even a MS term sorry. it means everything you're saying itt seems to be pushing a scum agenda.
Thank you for the answer. It's hard to say that my position about wanting to hear from all players so that no mafia get a free lurk on Day 1 is a position that helps mafia. You're free to disagree though.
Krazy wrote:Duck you have permission to lynch the manatee or frank, light is off the table
Thank you for the support.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ducky’s not scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Manatee’s not scum.

Y’all scumfuck’s pushing on the animals.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m probably about to hard push Krazy because he’s scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Krazy

I’m coming in hard when I get home tonight. Get ready
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, I did a skim of Worst’s ISO’s looking to see if he crumbed, and didn’t see anything.

However, scum doesn’t lie about that situation without hard posting it anyways.

Annoying, not scummy.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Doughboy »

Why are to so sure he’s legit?
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Doughboy »

you*

People with REAL powers don’t typically out themselves that easily
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 755, Flavor Leaf wrote:Manatee’s not scum.

Y’all scumfuck’s pushing on the animals.
I'd like to know how you can definitively say that Manatee isn't scum. He's a null read at best for me.
1. He has 12 posts in the thread. (NAI)
2. He disappeared for several days, refused to answer why he's come to the site since Wednesday several times, but hasn't posted here. (somewhat scummy not to answer this)
3. He jumps on a train on me without giving any explanation as to why. (not necessarily scummy but certainly not helpful to town)
4. He's voted for two people: himself and me and has offered no explanation for the self-vote or for jumping on the train on me. (again, not helpful)

I don't see how you can look at his short ISO and say that he's definitely town, which is what you are saying if you are certain that he's not scum. I'm not seeing town motivation from anything Manatee has done.
Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Krazy

I’m coming in hard when I get home tonight. Get ready
Looking forward to seeing this.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Because I can tell when my pet Ducky is being a scum fuck or just needy and annoying.

He literally hasn’t done a single scummy thing that i could see. When I read more in depth, maybe I’ll see something, but on my skim though, it looks like he’s getting pushed for NAI and bandwagoning reasons, which happens to town, not scum on Day 1.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@LE - I’ll get more into it later. I should really stop posting for now because I’m getting distracted in real, but i get reads on people through how other people act a lot of the time, and wagon composition.

I also explained my Rocky town lean from early off the one post.

The slot has a lot to do with other slots reactions towards it
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Doughboy »

Have you ever been fooled by scum before? Ever been fooled by him?
Show

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And to your point on the “somewhat scummy not to answer” i actually think that comes from town more than scum.

Why wouldn’t someone as scum just give some bs reason? That’s a NAI reason at best
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 764, Doughboy wrote:Have you ever been fooled by scum before? Ever been fooled by him?
Everyone has.

With TW?

Nope. He was scum before, and I knew he was scum so much, and I had to fight RadiantCowbells in a hard 1v1 because how much I knew Worst was scum when i dealt with scumDucky.

I’ve been duped by Saudade, though.

Also a game where I had a hard 1v1 with RC.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Doughboy »

Sometime this work week, I plan on iso’ing Everyone and getting fresh thoughts on everyone. I’ll do my best to keep an open mind and not let me be biased.

Except flavor and saude. Too much posting. I’m going to need a cop clear to trust either of them.
Show

Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Saudade »

I don't think RC was in that game unless under a different alias @FL
also I didn't dupe anyone =]
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

Since i got asked what i thought about Naomi v Flavor
In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:Note: As I all most accidentally did it while typing I just wanted to say if I accidentally call town Blue instead of green It's just cause on another site I play on its red vs blue not green.
In post 32, Saudade wrote:I dont think asking someone why is he coming down so hard is appropriate
Yup its not, I was just trying to push out of RVS.
In post 38, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 35, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 20, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 19, profii wrote:How come
I just want to shake him a bit. Manatee is difficult to read because he's scummy as both town and scum.
Can you explain this a little more?
1)He doesnt explain how "shaking him a bit" would help differentiate townmanatee vs scummanatee.

2) how is it particularly useful here, when by his words, "hes scummy as both town and scum"?

I would just like an elaboration.

@Saudade

How was the statement clear? Im not saying it was necessarily scummy, but it left alot to be desired.
This seems more bad play to me than alignment indicative
In post 46, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 34, FrankJaeger wrote:Scummy twitchy or towny twitchy
It'a my first game outside of a newbie setting. How does a twitchy act?
just a britisism, means there quick to act or jumpy.
In post 49, Doughboy wrote:VOTE: saudade
Gut is pinging me here.
might be as i read ahead a bit before jumping back to try and follow logic chains... but I wasn't feeling any redness from Saudade
In post 55, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Saudade - should we vote Rocky or Dough?

Both are worthy of being voted right now.
FOS: Flavor Leaf, Just not keen on how his first post (that wasn't a blank RVS vote) was budding up to someone who was definitely trending Green.
In post 60, Saudade wrote:
In post 45, RockyHorror wrote:
In post 6, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: ManateeDude

Gutscum
I've seen scum self vote in RVS more than town.
In post 7, Pernicious Parrot wrote:Hello, everyone. I am moderately new to Mafia.

VOTE: profii

Town negative utility should claim.
Wtf is this
In post 13, Pernicious Parrot wrote:Selflynch is gamethrow unless you're jester/mime
Oh wait you're just noob okay
In post 27, Saudade wrote:oh no
This feels weird

VOTE: Saudade
I mean this is one of the worst posts I've seen in a while
absolutely null with a "feels weird" vote at the end
Yeah I agree that its such a lot of null
In post 69, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 67, Saudade wrote:I dont know, Rocky's post seems to be of no substance but to announce themselves into the game "casually"
Fair, but why is that more likely to come from scum than town?
VOTE: Flavor Leaf

So... as mentioned he entered being paly towards Saudade who I have a nice green vibe off of, then proceeds to question everything he says..
It just.. doesn't gel with me like... its just off... feels off.. I expect someone with more experiance can more eloquently put this train of thought.
In post 81, profii wrote:VOTE: Saudade

Serious vote
I dislike this on principal. You have a serious vote for someone but give no context or reasoning behind this. how are we meant to iso and get reads on you if you won't give your reasoning and express your idea's
In post 82, Saudade wrote:I think my responses are the most natural ones on this site

Why would you be trying to look neutral.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ws_APXilE
But I think your coming off helpful and are contributing to the game
In post 89, profii wrote:
In post 64, Saudade wrote:I'm inclined to vote whoever didnt post yet as these people annoy me the most
Missed this :lol:

UNVOTE:
This doesn't negate me wanting your reasoning by the by.
In post 94, Doughboy wrote:VOTE: Krazy

Serious vote.
what even is... give a reason for this >_<

So overall Im getting the following reads currently

Bad green: Doughboy - Generally I can't see his posts being used my reds to push greens, just seems too flaily
Green leaning: Saudade - Helpful and contributing
Red leaning: Flavor Leaf - Complicated, I just dislike his interactions overall

The others I have no strong reads on so, post more if you would.

Naomi's initial read on Flavor is contradictory. First she says that Flavor is budding with Saudade but also questions him. This is scummy because it "feels off"? I don't really see it.Was she expecting Flavor to follow Saudade blindly? Would it had been townie or NAI had they done that?
In post 97, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lol.

You wanna play hardball? Let’s go.

Your entire case on me is based on me coming into the game voting someone who you are pinging green. It was the top of page 2.
It was an RVS vote. This is further proven by when Saudade gets wagoned, I move off of him onto someone else.

Out of this player list, and history with Saudade, of course I’m going to RVS Saudade. I feel even he saw that as a nothing RVS vote, and when he posted “this is all Flavor’s fault” I felt a little giddy, because his wagon was obviously not going to be hard pushed at that point, and he knew my vote was RVS.

It was literally my first post in the game, and the top of page 2.

And you quoted a post i said asking Saudade a question about why it’s more likely to come from scum than town and assuming I am pushing Saudade as scum?

I’m not pushing Saudade as scum. In fact, if you want to look at my other posts, you can clearly see I was trying to work WITH Saudade about the people who were voting him after me. Saudade is an early town read for me right now.

Literally every single point you just true to make against me has been made completely moot, which personally, I feel was already an incredibly reach case made a step context clues and my posts show that literally nothing you said was accurate.

You also hid it in the middle of your giant fluff post.

VOTE: Naomi

This isn’t an OMGUS. You don’t have a case on me. You aren’t scum reading me. All those reasons have been proven the opposite.

Flavor's response is kinda poor tho, adressing things that Naomi hadn't even mentioned to disprove her points.

Looking at the other posts it looks like Naomi ignores aspects of Flavor's posts in order to further her read. I think Flavor's strategy of considering everyine green at the start is a legitimate strategy. How effective that strategy is idk but i've seen several town use it along with assuming everyone's scum.

From only looking at this confrontation i get a TvS vibe, leaning towards Naomi being the scum because i feel like her reads are not completely honest.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

That's ...not the kind of spoiler i wanted to use. Sorry for the wall.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 565, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay now Im all read up just wanted to do a quick read list

Crimson97: Yeah dislike this hard push since the start of the game on a lurker who has done practically nothing. its really safe, but also rather icky and the whole thing in has me freaked out

Doughboy: bad town, but also a little paranoid that hes the last part of the Crimson, Light trinity. I haven't done an iso to see how that all lines up as i'm running out of time but there was one thing that pingged me (the same one that made me come up with the theory that there red) I don't think its true but its like a nagging at the back of my mind

Flavor leaf: our little fight at the start of the game and the fact no one joined or cared about that train makes me think I engaged a TvT so I think there Green

Frankjaeger: No idea.. Null i guess? I just dunno about them at all right now, lots of people been saying stuff but I dunno.. probs need to give them an iso and update you next time I get a moment

Krazy: said a dumb joke, might be green, might be red. null right now need more out of them to make a clear choice but I do appreciate there position at least, making dumb choices has gotten me a lot of heat before.

Light ehtos: lurking with safe stuff and the weird crimson connection.. keeping my vote here for now

ManateeDude: this guy has been largely absent but not in a red way. there not coming in doing a single post with like a paragraph everyday or so for example it seems like guinange apathy or busyness, wouldn't be shocked if they replace out due to not having the time to commit, not that im advocating for that, hopefully they can be more active over the weekend.

Pernicious Parrot: can't remember them at all, so obviously they need to be more active. I would rather have them make a big catch up post than be disappointed by like 1 comment somewhere in the future.

Profil: converse more

Sashaddin: definitely get a lost vibe from them, but thats okay given there still learning. hope that they find there place and work things out before there lack of experience catches up to them. most likely to be a D3 push by red (if they are not red).

Saudade: eh kinda flipped out at the worst, probably frustrated town right now but I don't want to get involved.

The worst: Maybe green? I can tell there catching up and stuff given they questioned stuff on page 2 yesterday and I still don't think there upto present properly. giving them a little bit of space for now. i can see them engaging with others and trying to question people but we'll see how they respond to my post earlier.

Profil again: Well that was a fun joke. I think there contributing okay though. I dunno if the 2 words thing is a post restriction or a self imposed thing but they do seem to be pointing at stuff and the 2 words are kinda working for me. they could definitely be talking more and I think it would be beneficial to do so, but I've come around from disliking it to finding it okay. you can see a thought process is going on so I guess thats effective in its own way. I just wish they would more actively engage in stuff.
Agree with Dough, Flavor,Krazy,Parrot,Shaddadin and profii. The worst i might agree but i haven't really read him yet.

Manatee is normally just scummy in the ToS forum, not a lurker. I wanted to press him but i couldn't have predicted he'd go afk.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

Although i did have a newbie game with Manatee in this site where he was replaced out but i thought that was an exception.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 661, Light Ethos wrote:
No, we haven't. You thought you saw something and looked for posts to support your confirmation bias.
Some important details that you missed: I incorrectly added Crimson to the Neighborhood that Krazy and Doughboy were talking about because I misunderstood Crimson's interaction with them. I care about being factually correct, so if Crimson and I were in any kind of PT together, I definitely would have asked about that interaction before posting in this thread.
Second: I can't get the guy to answer a simple question about what his read on the interaction between you and Flavor Leaf. Surely, I could ping him in a PT to get him to crawl out of his hole and answer the question.
Third: I'm frustrated that Crimson is tunneling on someone who isn't here.
No i haven't.I pushed him at the beginning, most of my other posts about him are just me explainning what i was exactly doing with that push and giving my conclusion. I have him more than an IRL day to do something convince me he was town and all he did was say i was scum. I'm not trying to attack someone who can't defend themselves my any means.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

UNVOTE: Manatee For now.
I'll wait fro the next VC before voting again.

I agree with Saudade's sentiment that the worst was just "cruising" at first but he seems to be getting better now with reads and he claimed gunsmith so no way i'm voting a pr claim D1.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”