Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1108, Krazy wrote:@Golfball, what is the difference for you between not having a read and "null"?
Null: I can read conflicted signals of both alignment
No read: No idea, no clue at all
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Nauci »

Eyes are stiiiiill dilated from my Lasik consultation; VC when I can actually see my spreadsheet again
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 1114, profii wrote:Who self votes and honestly expects it to go as far as a lynch, especially as like 2nd on the wagon or whatever silliness that was
I would hope it wouldn't happen before the people who haven't shown up to the thread yet appear. It seems like nobody is willing to consider the possibility of Naomi being scum, and I don't want her to have the opportunity to leverage her credibility to shove me later. A green flip on me looks awful for her.

I want town to have as much information as possible. That means I want lurking players to come to the thread and make actionable statements. It also means that since people are blindly accepting Naomi's case on me as good, I want people to know that she's wrong on me.

I would also hope that if when the lurkers/abandoners come out of the woodwork, some of them look far worse than either Naomi or me, we can focus our attention on them.

My vote on myself is a commitment to my claim that you shouldn't give Naomi a pass this game. I'm fine with dying first to show it. the worst and Naomi lined up against me. the worst still hasn't shown town motivation, but he claimed a power role. Not worth the risk of shoving on that Day 1. Naomi tried to pin me to two players I can't logically be pinned to, and she's trying to pocket Sashaddin who is clearly not interested in trying to form his own reads.

I don't feel listened to this game, but if you don't believe what I've been saying in my ISO, one way to get you to consider it is just flipping me.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:50 am

Post by profii »

Can you name names on people who are following Naomi’s case on you
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Light Ethos »

I said that Sasha isn't interested in forming reads because it took coaching from Naomi, and his attention to the thread has been pretty intermittent.
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 1129, profii wrote:Can you name names on people who are following Naomi’s case on you
the worst and Sashaddin absolutely are following the case. Manatee did before he flaked. Flavor Leaf said it was good.
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Light Ethos »

I don't think Krazy, saudade, or Doughboy agreed with it.

Unsure of what Crimson, Frank, Parrot would think.
Also don't know what you think, profii.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:06 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1125, Saudade wrote:Duck what do you think about Sasha flipping scum
improbable unless his scumgame has suddenly developed a lOT
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1061, profii wrote:What day talk? It’s in the rules
UNVOTE:
*puts away fishing rod* yup
VOTE: crimson

Sorry for slightly deceiving wanted to see if anyone reacted to that. it's also why I stopped mid read unlike normal. anyway where was I...
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1078, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1074, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1010, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1006, Saudade wrote:I don't really want to waste todays mislynch on an "afk" slot either so I'm waiting for voyager and so on to speak up
Yeah this is why I didn't jump on the Manatee vote train. I'm leaning towards scum on his slot, but it's important to hear from the slots that disappeared. Thankfully, we have plenty of time left.
your one of the biggest supporters of LaL this game :/
What did I lie about? I didn't vote Manatee because I want to hear from the players that haven't been active before Day 1 ends. There is good reason for Manatee to be the Day 1 vote, but ending the Day early doesn't help town.
true.. but i remember a certain 4 player lurker list.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1086, profii wrote:
In post 1051, Light Ethos wrote:I'm not a VT, but my role is only as valuable as the trust I have in the game.
Don’t confirm or deny this

This is more for everyone else

Figured this was a vig claim so was expecting you to scum read TW on the basis that a gun smith is likely here to give scum a chance to catch you as you would be a threat to them

But if you’re not scum reading TWs claim on that basis I guess I’m wrong

Again don’t worry about replying to that - don’t really want to out whatever you are rn
Its not.. sigh missed that post. boy howdy red must love me pressuring all these RC's -_- I'm still responsible for every PR outting this game and that makes me disappointed.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1090, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1083, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1041, Light Ethos wrote:She's been tunneling on me all game
actually I didn't really start pressuring until post 44 of my iso
I don't count RVS as a real part of the game. You were busy for a few days, said you would look into me at profii's suggestion, looked into me, and haven't seriously looked elsewhere since. (By seriously looked elsewhere, I meant cased anyone else.)

You're trying to set up a mislynch on me later. I'm not having it. I would much rather you be seriously considered in the pool of potential scum sooner rather than later because I don't think anyone else has you there.
your my 3rd push, Leaf and prof (though Prof was more just pressuring to try and get more content) came before yours. If I wasn't looking else where I wouldn't be voting crimson now, or wanting to pressure the worst. Im pushing multiple fronts you know. just yours is the most responsive and will eventually resolve once I am satisfied think carefully about things said ect.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 1133, the worst wrote:
thats good
since i think you scum that only reinforces the idea that sasha is scum since you dont agree that shes scum
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Saudade »

you know I've been ignoring Naomi's posts the entire game just because they are so long and complicated
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1092, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1085, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1044, Light Ethos wrote:If I had any reasonable belief that others in the game (who aren't Krazy) found me more credible or equally credible to Naomi-Tan, I would have started a train on her today once the players who have been inactive come out of the woodwork.
... so you willfully ignored something you thought was red to push lurkers? thats.. thats just not productive.
I certainly have not ignored you in my ISO. The probability that my scum read on you is a correct scum read on Day 1 is lower than the probability that it is correct on Day 2 or Day 3.

I joined saudade's push on the worst because he seemed to only care about his own survival Day 1. I haven't pushed any of the lurkers. Manatee's ISO is absolutely abysmal, but I've argued consistently that this Day should not end without us hearing from the lurkers. Manatee's play lines up with a scum game of his, and his lack of effort does not contribute to town.

So back to the accusation you made: I didn't ignore you, but there were other people who look worse to me than you do. I think it's best to sort out weaker reads when we have more information.
heh, your answering my attacks with nothing but defence. Trying to wait for the lurkers to voice stuff is not effective, question pursue and while doing so poke lurkers, it gives more content forces reads and is more likely to reveal the truth.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Nauci »

Due to the number of replacement requests thus far this game, I am extending the deadline for Day 1 by 72 hours (and it will pause if replacements are not found by 24 hours remaining).

I appreciate everyone who is sticking around.

Note: I believe Frank is dealing with hurricane/hurricane preparations, so I hope he's doing okay and safe!
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1100, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1047, Naomi-Tan wrote: engage with me, give me a read list so i can pin your alignment down. Also include reasons.
Green: Naomi, for taking leadership and directing since early game. Lots of posts with deep content.
Profii: Felt that even he had a 2-word curse he was trying to help. Haven't lost the feeling since.
Doughboy: I honestly don't remember why. I should cross him off and start fresh with the replacement.

Null: Saudade, because earlier he was opposed to Doughboy whom I thought was green but posted good enough to move him back up.

Red: Manatee, acting weird and quitting is suspicious in itself.
Light Ethos: Because Naomi looked more credible to me and was in opposition with her. He had me confused a bit too.

No idea on the other slots
Right time to rip this post apart

firstly, I wouldn't count me as town leadership. I'm a wild dog biting everything that I can see. I may be happy to explain things Im aware of, but Im still wild. Also my posts are a little fluffy at times, least if my meta is peristing from the last time I played.

On dough boy; do an iso, the slot alignment is the same, consider deeply why you felt that way and get back to me
On Saudade, what posts stood out the most
On LE: No don't take everything I say as right. Im often not right I'm aggressive, step back and consider if Im barking up the wrong tree. what points do you think i have good, what points do they have good that kinda thing.

On Leaf; you gave nothing for leaf, what do you think of there playstyle thus far (mostly looking at going against the crowd and our early engagement.

other questions

What do you think of the worst
what do you think of the push on frank.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1131, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1129, profii wrote:Can you name names on people who are following Naomi’s case on you
the worst and Sashaddin absolutely are following the case. Manatee did before he flaked. Flavor Leaf said it was good.
In post 1138, Saudade wrote:
thats good
since i think you scum that only reinforces the idea that sasha is scum since you dont agree that shes scum
Yep
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Saudade »

if I ever get in trouble irl I'm hiring Naomi as my lawyer
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by profii »

Idk how I quoted that LE post but that’s handy as I wish to talk about it

- consider how Saudade was pushing TW earlier in the day, let’s call that a 10/10 push full effort on wanting TW to get rope today
I don’t consider any of the names you listed anywhere near 10/10 pushes.

Anyway, I’m not convinced you’re scum so this is a waste of time....
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Saudade »

what are you talking about profii
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 1140, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1092, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1085, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1044, Light Ethos wrote:If I had any reasonable belief that others in the game (who aren't Krazy) found me more credible or equally credible to Naomi-Tan, I would have started a train on her today once the players who have been inactive come out of the woodwork.
... so you willfully ignored something you thought was red to push lurkers? thats.. thats just not productive.
I certainly have not ignored you in my ISO. The probability that my scum read on you is a correct scum read on Day 1 is lower than the probability that it is correct on Day 2 or Day 3.

I joined saudade's push on the worst because he seemed to only care about his own survival Day 1. I haven't pushed any of the lurkers. Manatee's ISO is absolutely abysmal, but I've argued consistently that this Day should not end without us hearing from the lurkers. Manatee's play lines up with a scum game of his, and his lack of effort does not contribute to town.

So back to the accusation you made: I didn't ignore you, but there were other people who look worse to me than you do. I think it's best to sort out weaker reads when we have more information.
heh, your answering my attacks with nothing but defence. Trying to wait for the lurkers to voice stuff is not effective, question pursue and while doing so poke lurkers, it gives more content forces reads and is more likely to reveal the truth.
I'm answering your attacks because it's important to answer them. Of the players who are active in the game, more of them are on your side of the disagreement between us than not. I've asked plenty of questions in this thread, and they have certainly not all been addressed to those who are not here. Would it have been better to just let your attack slip though and instead dig into others? I don't think it would be, but if others agree with Naomi on that point, let me know and tell me why.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Saudade »

very good post Light Ethos
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1143, profii wrote:
In post 1131, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1138, Saudade wrote:
thats good
Yep
back to this

I don’t like TW not scum reading me or the claim
I don’t see how golf ball can be having a goodnscum game because it seems too obvious

If we flip either of you red, the other plus Krazy are in trouble. If we flip you green, I don’t like n1 bugs, but I’d struggle not to vig Saudade tonight :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”