Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

Hey, imma catch up. If you want my opinion on something that happened since i last posted just ask.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 799, Krazy wrote:Why is skipping RVS and hardlurking NAI? Why is posting nothing but placeholder votes NAI? Like you're so certain that Manatee and Frank are town but you are not explaining why you reach that conclusion. I have looked at the other games of each player and I have questions about how they're approaching this game. If you think it is scummy to push those slots for that reason then you are misguided. And if you think I'm scummy because I make my lists visually appealing... anyway sure do your thing, whatever man.
Skipping RVS is definitely NAI.Some people just don't like or come too late for it. Lurking depends on each case.
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

Naomi-Tan is a town lock for most people and has been trying to pin me in a scum team with two players that have largely vacated the thread, your slot included. It's also scum team that doesn't make sense given my ISO. To form her case on me, she's misrepresented several of my posts. I thought it would take a green flip on me for people to take my charge seriously that she shouldn't get a pass this game.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 804, Krazy wrote:Because refusing to commit to RVS or to push people with votes indicates you are afraid of the town and more interested in avoiding being lynched then finding scum. This is exactly how Toranaga plays scum and it's fairly similar to how Texcat plays scum (and sometimes? Gamma, but Gamma is a separate case). This is why I shot Toranaga in 2024 and I was correct then. Right now I see Frank playing to a meta that is similar to how he played Serial Killer and similar to how Toranaga plays scum and I'm not seeing any reasons to think he's town. Why is he town?

Frank is not you. You might lurk, you might not lurk, but you do not form townblocks like you have here as scum. You play to different metas, and the only use of meta is understanding how and why a player approaches a game the way they do. It's not just that skipping RVS is ALWAYS scummy, it's that skipping RVS for FRANK is scummy.
It's literally called Random Voting Stage. Scum isn't afraid of voting because they don't have to justify it, your vote is not gonna get questioned unless you let it be questioned..
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Creature »

It's 10:26 pm and I'm sorta tired.

Should I still play or should I leave it for tomorrow playing while in class?
Sigh
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 1013, Naomi-Tan wrote:Well was meant to do this ealier today, but here we go, another round of me spamming theorising ect.
In post 862, Light Ethos wrote:You can't have it both ways, Naomi. Either I am scum or Crimson and Manatee are scum. There isn't a plausible world in which all three of us are scum.
Prove it.
The self-vote was in response to this. The only way to definitively prove that I'm not in that scum team is by just flipping me as green. I don't want there to be a point later in the game where she acts on the blueprint she set up. This is my first Normal game, so I'm alright with taking an early death to ensure that town doesn't just let red!Naomi get to endgame with town cred for a kill on red!Crimson, shoving me next off of a shoddy link.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Creature »

lol how many selfvoters are there?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Creature »

Yeh, I can agree on Naomi-Tan
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Creature »

Hey Light Ethos, what's going on?
Sigh
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1142, Naomi-Tan wrote:Right time to rip this post apart
On Doughboy: through seem green posts to me, he was trying to forward things and kept his cool doing it. From 200 to 225, more green but less cool. From 248, all hell broke loose, I can't get a clue from all this. So nothing specific, but all his early posts make me think he is/was green.

On Saudade:
Green posts: 47, 486
Red: 85-88-93, refusal to explain why but having a harsh language to apply pressure. 232-233 repulsing pressure with language again.
Unsure: 245, 292-496-619-623 telling other people who to vote for. Could go either way for me, maybe an experienced player can get more of that.
His style looks like he likes to tunnel people and attack a lot, 1112-1115 being a good proof. But he looks like green to most other people

On LE: changing my read. Many many posts seems green: 557, 575 in particular to me. I think I was under the impression he was playing a great red game by voting/unvoting often to influence others but I think it can be towny too after all.

On Flavor Leaf: what was 56? Wifom? Style: Skillful deflection of what's coming at him. Play-by-play description of the game with short posts, but very few personal opinions coming from him until recently. (Reddish?) But he says what he means now, and he's posting more. (Greenish?)

On the worst: I know him briefly from another game. His answers don't have much flavor to my eyes, nothing stands out, I can't know exactly his color. I know he's rational and a good player though, his claim might be a bluff.
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 1135, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1078, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1074, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1010, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1006, Saudade wrote:I don't really want to waste todays mislynch on an "afk" slot either so I'm waiting for voyager and so on to speak up
Yeah this is why I didn't jump on the Manatee vote train. I'm leaning towards scum on his slot, but it's important to hear from the slots that disappeared. Thankfully, we have plenty of time left.
your one of the biggest supporters of LaL this game :/
What did I lie about? I didn't vote Manatee because I want to hear from the players that haven't been active before Day 1 ends. There is good reason for Manatee to be the Day 1 vote, but ending the Day early doesn't help town.
true.. but i remember a certain 4 player lurker list.
A list which again, you misrepresented. It wasn't a scum list. It was a list of players that weren't contributing to the game. You made it out like that list was a list of players I had down as scum. Do you still stand by your team of Manatee ( now Creature), me, and Crimson?
Why have you so consistently misrepresented my posts, Naomi? This is beyond misunderstanding my posts. It's intentional misrepresentation that is not consistent with a town player. You're experienced enough to do this as town.

What do you think of the worst after his claim, and do you buy the claim? What's your take on profii?
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 1181, Creature wrote:lol how many selfvoters are there?
Unfortunate for you, but your slot was self-voting for most of the game.
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

should say experience enough
not
to do this as town
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 1100, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1047, Naomi-Tan wrote: engage with me, give me a read list so i can pin your alignment down. Also include reasons.
Green: Naomi, for taking leadership and directing since early game. Lots of posts with deep content.
Profii: Felt that even he had a 2-word curse he was trying to help. Haven't lost the feeling since.
Doughboy: I honestly don't remember why. I should cross him off and start fresh with the replacement.

Null: Saudade, because earlier he was opposed to Doughboy whom I thought was green but posted good enough to move him back up.

Red: Manatee, acting weird and quitting is suspicious in itself.
Light Ethos: Because Naomi looked more credible to me and was in opposition with her. He had me confused a bit too.

No idea on the other slots
What did you find weird about Manatee? Is it anything other than the self-vote in RVS?
Parrot flaked from the thread too. Why is Parrot not in your list of suspicious players?
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

@Crimson:
1. What's your take on the ongoing disagreement between Naomi and me?
2. Do you lean town on Flavor Leaf after his push on Krazy?
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

@Flavor Leaf: When is that case on Krazy coming?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1095, profii wrote:
In post 1094, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1091, profii wrote:LE what do you make of Flavor Leaf
I think he's town. He's right to say that his defense of Manatee is hard to justify as scum. I gave some possible reasons why he would do it as scum, but I don't think they're high likelihood. I think he has a lot of faith in his reads.
How come your main read on FL is based on his manatee thing when he had a significant interaction with Naomi who you feel rather strongly about

I’d expect you to at least mention that somehow
To be fair, I feel my manatee defense is the strongest reason to town read me. Townie points for LE.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1190, Light Ethos wrote:@Flavor Leaf: When is that case on Krazy coming?
When I get some time to catch up on the thread. :lol:

It sped up.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s a lot. I don’t really have time to make a big post right now either.

Skimmed a bit:

@Saudade - you see the Krazy/Sasha potential Krazy/TW stuff too? Nice. I’d rather go Krazy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1049, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 943, Flavor Leaf wrote:And Krazy’s meta link was poor and ultra prepped up. I’ve already explained that. But I will fight this manatee lynch for the day until deadline if I have to.

Lynch it next Day phase of you still feel that way.

However I’m 90% sure I’m correct on Sasha/Krazy. 100% sure there’s at least one in there.
Sasha is on the first non-newbie game with a pool of experienced players. you need to bare in mind they need a while to reach out level.
I’ve IC’d plenty of games; I feel my read and reaction towards Sasha is very warranted. It’s also tied directly to Krazy, so that’s why i’m going for Krazy not Sasha.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1188, Light Ethos wrote: What did you find weird about Manatee? Is it anything other than the self-vote in RVS?
Parrot flaked from the thread too. Why is Parrot not in your list of suspicious players?
The self-vote, I thought he was mirroring me but did not change when I did. Also voting without any clear reason.
I did not take much time thinking about Parrot because he was absent. I'm busy I won't study an empty slot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1177, Light Ethos wrote:Naomi-Tan is a town lock for most people and has been trying to pin me in a scum team with two players that have largely vacated the thread, your slot included. It's also scum team that doesn't make sense given my ISO. To form her case on me, she's misrepresented several of my posts. I thought it would take a green flip on me for people to take my charge seriously that she shouldn't get a pass this game.
I feel like you’re the reason Naomi is getting town locked.

While they’re leaning town, sure, day 1 that’s no where near a town lock. Scum points for LE.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1141, Nauci wrote:I appreciate everyone who is sticking around.
but Nauci you're one of my nemeses... does this mean I should be replacing out just to upset you? :thinking:
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 846, Naomi-Tan wrote: Is just ew, given how even me and flavour have came to the conclusion it was TvT (as well as the rest from what I gather) It reads poorly. It feels like he just ignored our posts at that time as the accusations made in 769 look like some pretty major points you'd want to bring up WAY sooner. Seeing a 'contradictory' post in the first 100 posts of the game and entirely ignoring it for over 600 other posts is just...

VOTE: Crimson

There's no way a green member would ignore this.
Also going with my hidden link theory this matches up with it, im pressuring one of them (LE) so yeah..
I'm neither you or Flavour. Am i not allowed to have a different opinion.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 862, Light Ethos wrote:Alright, so I just learned that Naomi doesn't know how probability works. Did she really just try to tell me that if there are 3 red players in a game of 13 players, that 30% of the players are red? If you're going to write at me in a condescending tone about something factual, at least be correct. Yikes.

I'm flipping green this game. To all who read that exchange, if Crimson flips red, Naomi-Tan is a scum partner. There is no way that someone who is town puts that much effort into misrepresenting another player's ISO when there is plenty of town motivation for drawing activity out of the players who are not contributing to the game at all. I gave you an explicit post with numbers to support the opinion that it's important that we hear from those players before the game ends so that they have a paper trail. You misrepresent a post with labeled numbers on it to try to make your reachy case on me.

I'll go out and say red!Naomi, and I'm alright with everyone flipping me green first if it's necessary to be sure that I'm not just trying to get an active green killed early.

You're trying to pin me to Manatee and Crimson? Really? That's what you came up with? Not any of the other players' logic that I've been acting on? I was willing to take the brunt of the pressure for the vote on the worst because saudade made that vote and gave a compelling reason as to why others should press him into action. I've liked Doughboy's votes this game and specifically said that Manatee was also a good vote while I had my vote elsewhere. I've been frustrated at all of the inactive players, and that is where the vast majority of my frustration as been placed. My main challenge to you about your insistence that I am scum is that we can't be content to ignore the possibility that at least one of the inactive players is scum, and I have been insistent that we can't ignore all of those players.

You can't have it both ways, Naomi. Either I am scum or Crimson and Manatee are scum. There isn't a plausible world in which all three of us are scum.
The fact that she inmediately went with a three
people mafia instead of speculating about its size is TMI actually.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”