Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 119, Rylai and Lina wrote:I don't know which head I'm talking to but hi o/

and jjh there might be mechanical reasons that makes that claim useful for scum and for town

~Sora
I am not going to look at claims for now. I think many fakes could happen. Many real crumbs too. How bout Dem apples for wifom.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 109, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 62, jjh927 wrote:I'm happy enough treating mastina as conftown at least for now unless someone can explain how that has utility as a scum role or fakeclaim outside of being townread for it and never using it
I kinda wanna say this post comes from scum who is aware Mastina is town and is trying to come up with reasons to justify reads rather then a town who is actually trying to sort Mastina. When I think of the types of games JJH tends to play I have a hard time seeing him not see the possibility of a scum gladiator even if he doesn't see the utility behind it directly.

It's just a really direct thought I guess rather then one of someone who is trying to critically think of player's alignments and why they could be wrong when they come up with conclusions I guess is what I am trying to say.

VOTE: JJH

I-I-I am sorry if I am jumping the gun with my opening push.
I think it’s okay
Pls tag posts tho
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Ginngie »

ya'll

it's been 5 pages and we just started

and ya girl has exams this week

be considerate
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Ginngie »

imma do my post lab and shit and then probs read but merci plz
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

I think my posts will be easy to read.
They will contain giant maid gifs. Or will be expanding on posts that involve giant maid gifs.
T__T I am lazy
Why are you... the only one causing me so much confusion?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 122, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 116, jjh927 wrote:You have misunderstood.

The role is not town simply because it is a gladiator. It is town because there is no scum benefit whatsoever out of the mechanical applications of it. There's an argument that it can't even expect to be townread because I am evidently abnormal in thinking that this claim has a very high probability of being town.
I kinda just don't like how you took it at face value which is kinda the wolfy thing to do when approaching posts.
Like the role could have more depth, a JOAT ability, positive utility gained after using the gladiate or something I just can't think of off the top of my head. I think in the last game most of the scum were JOATs and it's not like I am expecting you to actually know that.
It's more that my expectation was to not take the claim at literal face value like the way you did.
+1 It's equally true Mastina could be town and lying about conditions for gladiate or the purpose.

Any role besides innocent child can work for either alignment. My favorite town game I had a really scumsided role allegedly.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by jjh927 »

If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

Thus, if it is indeed as described, it would be completely useless to scum.

It is possible that this is just one ability as part of a JoaT, and with my lack of resources to determine the power-density of this game it is impossible to say more. Working with what there is, however, and believing the claim as it is (as this is the simplest option), makes it town by virtue of it A. the total lack of use to scum, B. the potential use to town at the detriment of the self, and C. the fact that people who aren't me do not consider the role to be strongly indicative of town, making it an unlikely choice for a curveball "you thought it was town but it was
me, dio
scum" role, which I think also contributes to the probability that this is not a JoaT role.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

O-oh dear it seems my colleague has already shown up ahhh please forgive me for being late! I shall start paying attention and giving my best service possible.

aka beeboy and MariaR
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh god please don’t do colored text the whole time
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 131, jjh927 wrote:If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

It is possible that this is just one ability as part of a JoaT, and with my lack of resources to determine the power-density of this game it is impossible to say more. Working with what there is, however, and believing the claim as it is (as this is the simplest option), makes it town by virtue of it A. the total lack of use to scum, B. the potential use to town at the detriment of the self, and C. the fact that people who aren't me do not consider the role to be strongly indicative of town, making it an unlikely choice for a curveball "you thought it was town but it was
me, dio
scum" role, which I think also contributes to the probability that this is not a JoaT role.
P-pardon me but c-can't the role have added power to it if she lynches a teammate o-or it's just worded like that so she looks good on a role cop? F-for all we know I think the claim is n-nai and it's not like scum mastina w-wouldn't claim it. I-I do think you believe this argument though! You could work in our cafe i-if you wanted that is...

aka beeboy and MariaR
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Actually, seeing that post again- Beeboy, why are you basing something off of your assumptions of me based on the kinds of games I play rather than your knowledge of how I actually play?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Chickadee »

y'all slow the fuck doooown

Please. Oh my god. 6 pages is too much already.

I won't be able to post again for several hours when I get off work. If I come back to more than like 5 pages, just know I'm not reading a word of it. My scum buddies will catch me up.

<3
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 134, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 131, jjh927 wrote:If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

me, dio
P-pardon me but c-can't the role have added power to it if she lynches a teammate o-or it's just worded like that so she looks good on a role cop? F-for all we know I think the claim is n-nai and it's not like scum mastina w-wouldn't claim it. I-I do think you believe this argument though! You could work in our cafe i-if you wanted that is...

No, if she lynches a teammate then she confscums herself.
This game is not bastard so loyal means loyal and rolecops would likely get the full description rather than keywords anyway.
Mastina just said she doesn't lie as scum so if you can refute that then sure. I mean, I don't really believe that but the argument is still standing and Mastina seems pretty confident that it can't be disproven
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Well, it is bastard but not like that
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 134, Maid Cafe wrote:

me, dio
mfw I misclick 1 color over-I mean o-oh deary me whoopsie!
Pedit: I-it can be worded like that to j-just look nice on a rolecop along with having other parts of the role n-no? I don't see why she'd claim that as town in the first place! ...Well it is Mastina

aka beeboy and MariaR
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by jjh927 »

That only works if it's a role which specifically causes rolecops to not get the whole role PM

Unless she's lying about flavour too I don't see why Ginngie would get that lmao
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Holy balls Maria why’d you have to go color-crazy?
<Embrace The Void>

Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 140, jjh927 wrote:That only works if it's a role which specifically causes rolecops to not get the whole role PM

Unless she's lying about flavour too I don't see why Ginngie would get that lmao
I suppose we just disagree for now but I do not think it is wise to take a claim at face value.
In post 141, Gamma Emerald wrote:Holy balls Maria why’d you have to go color-crazy?
IF YOU DARE QUESTION THE COLOR GODS AGAIN I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL FILTHY HUMAN
I-I mean what are you talking about? It's v-very pretty!

aka beeboy and MariaR
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I don't think I really consider my analysis of claims to be face value, ngl
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

im the letter a
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Lower case or upper case
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why the fuck are you rolefishing
<Embrace The Void>

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Also, Ginngie-

Did you get anything from RC saying you recognised Mastina or anything similar?

I dunno if RC would reuse shit like that but it would be helpful if you did
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 146, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why the fuck are you rolefishing
The joke is that a. knowledge of which case it's in means nothing and A. it's probably a general both anyway
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 147, jjh927 wrote:Also, Ginngie-

Did you get anything from RC saying you recognised Mastina or anything similar?

I dunno if RC would reuse shit like that but it would be helpful if you did
Yeah she does
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”