Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Innocent Children »

In post 215, Nosferatu wrote:
because clearly the fact that you didn't means you found your true passion!
I’m still looking but whatever is or is not my passion isn’t really relevant to this game, I would think. I did do a minor in psych, so maybe that could be.
I thought love was only true in fairy tales.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Invisibility »

nos was also joking fwieajailjfs
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 221, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 218, jjh927 wrote:This whole thing was Nos implying that you can't read between the lines very well, IC.
Well, Nos would be very wrong about that then.
I mean, you didn't pick up on random's fairly obvious joke and took it seriously, and then you still didn't really pick up on it when 2-3 people insisted it was a joke, then you didn't pick up on Nos implying that you can't read between the lines very well, twice.

Oh and the savage thing was me saying that Nos was being a savage and also because he flavourclaimed A it was wordplay

So your track record is pretty bad rn, I've got to say
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh three times
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 139, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 134, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 131, jjh927 wrote:If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

Thus, if it is indeed as described, it would be completely useless to scum.

It is possible that this is just one ability as part of a JoaT, and with my lack of resources to determine the power-density of this game it is impossible to say more. Working with what there is, however, and believing the claim as it is (as this is the simplest option), makes it town by virtue of it A. the total lack of use to scum, B. the potential use to town at the detriment of the self, and C. the fact that people who aren't me do not consider the role to be strongly indicative of town, making it an unlikely choice for a curveball "you thought it was town but it was
me, dio
scum" role, which I think also contributes to the probability that this is not a JoaT role.
P-pardon me but c-can't the role have added power to it if she lynches a teammate o-or it's just worded like that so she looks good on a role cop? F-for all we know I think the claim is n-nai and it's not like scum mastina w-wouldn't claim it. I-I do think you believe this argument though! You could work in our cafe i-if you wanted that is...
mfw I misclick 1 color over-I mean o-oh deary me whoopsie!
Pedit: I-it can be worded like that to j-just look nice on a rolecop along with having other parts of the role n-no? I don't see why she'd claim that as town in the first place! ...Well it is Mastina
Why are we talking about rolecops? Let marina's claim sort itself, like any Miller claim. I think the simplest solution is Mastina is lying rather than a risk a mislynch 1 shot cop deal. The role makes no sense = probably a lie, sort why later.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Titus, the role makes plenty of sense and it's not a miller
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:58 pm

In post 227, jjh927 wrote:
In post 218, jjh927 wrote:This whole thing was Nos implying that you can't read between the lines very well, IC.
I mean, you didn't pick up on random's fairly obvious joke and took it seriously, and then you still didn't really pick up on it when 2-3 people insisted it was a joke, then you didn't pick up on Nos implying that you can't read between the lines very well, twice.

Oh and the savage thing was me saying that Nos was being a savage and also because he flavourclaimed A it was wordplay

As I said to Nos, you’d be very wrong about that.

As for rn, yeah probably. I usually make up for it later.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Invisibility »

what is mastina claims a guilty on every user
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Invisibility »

if*
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Invisibility »

like individually
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by jjh927 »

What if the scumteam surrender d1
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:04 pm

In post 229, Titus wrote:
In post 131, jjh927 wrote:If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

It is possible that this is just one ability as part of a JoaT, and with my lack of resources to determine the power-density of this game it is impossible to say more. Working with what there is, however, and believing the claim as it is (as this is the simplest option), makes it town by virtue of it A. the total lack of use to scum, B. the potential use to town at the detriment of the self, and C. the fact that people who aren't me do not consider the role to be strongly indicative of town, making it an unlikely choice for a curveball "you thought it was town but it was
me, dio
scum" role, which I think also contributes to the probability that this is not a JoaT role.
P-pardon me but c-can't the role have added power to it if she lynches a teammate o-or it's just worded like that so she looks good on a role cop? F-for all we know I think the claim is n-nai and it's not like scum mastina w-wouldn't claim it. I-I do think you believe this argument though! You could work in our cafe i-if you wanted that is...
Pedit: I-it can be worded like that to j-just look nice on a rolecop along with having other parts of the role n-no? I don't see why she'd claim that as town in the first place! ...Well it is Mastina
Why are we talking about rolecops? Let marina's claim sort itself, like any Miller claim. I think the simplest solution is Mastina is lying rather than a risk a mislynch 1 shot cop deal. The role makes no sense = probably a lie, sort why later.
My role in my recent MU game made no sense but why do you think she’s lying? I will say that she did lie in Minuet about her role. She fakeclaimed D3 IC iirc? but was in actuality mafia vig, so I would definitely think it’s wise to take hers and probably most early claims with a grain of salt.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 235, jjh927 wrote:What if the scumteam surrender d1
is it really that ludicrous of an idea?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Hi, this is Disquieted. I'll endeavour to be the one signing our posts, so if you see an unsigned post, it's 90% from Nancy.

I'll look at this a bit later. Kinda busy.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 236, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 229, Titus wrote:

me, dio
My role in my recent MU game made no sense but why do you think she’s lying? I will say that she did lie in Minuet about her role. She fakeclaimed D3 IC iirc? but was in actuality mafia vig, so I would definitely think it’s wise to take hers and probably most early claims with a grain of salt.
Occam's Razor. If a role provides no utility for town in any theory, then it's scum. If there's no scum utility, it's probably town. Those suppose honesty. Yet marina's claim makes zero sense for town as claimed. It does not help scum either. Given mods do not design roles that lack utility, we're looking at mastina lying about some part of her claim or something novel that mastina role counters.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 227, jjh927 wrote:

It’s still ND39 posting right? I recall her saying she had trouble with that in Heroes Wanted
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 92, mastina wrote:Find a single instance of me lying about my role as scum.
In post 77, mastina wrote:BTW investigatives should stay off me; they'd be wasting their action.
I'm a D3 Innocent Child.
If you are wondering, no, not automatic; I have to manually trigger it.

Ayyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks IC, that was super helpful
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 232, Invisibility wrote:what is mastina claims a guilty on every user
In post 234, Invisibility wrote:like individually
This would never happen. It’s tactically suicidal dude. Why are you agonizing over an impossibility?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Sorry for getting a scum role chickadee!
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 242, Gamma Emerald wrote:
This would never happen. It’s tactically suicidal dude. Why are you agonizing over an impossibility?
to confirm the role?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Invisibility »

if someone gets gladiated yay we found a town and a scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 244, Invisibility wrote:
In post 242, Gamma Emerald wrote:
to confirm the role?
HOW? The role only confirms if it targets TOWN if Mastina’s claim is true.
In post 245, Invisibility wrote:if someone gets gladiated yay we found a town and a scum
HOOOOOW? You’re reading the role wrong what even-
<Embrace The Void>

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 48, mastina wrote:I was expecting a troll role when I submitted my picks, and hoh boy did RC not disappoint.
I am Ginngie, Hated Loyal Gladiator
Outside of lylo/mylo (which is purely by the numbers, per the role wording), I take one less vote to lynch.
I can gladiate anyone by claiming a guilty on them, but if they're not town-aligned, it'll fail.

I can maybe, MAYBE use this as a conditional cop, IF we can no-lynch after a gladiate (I need to ask RC about this), but if not, yeahhhhh...
The town mastina I know asks questions first, I don't liek this.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 92, mastina wrote:Find a single instance of me lying about my role as scum.
I'll help.
It's always a politicians lie tho.

Games played.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 241, jjh927 wrote:
In post 77, mastina wrote:BTW investigatives should stay off me; they'd be wasting their action.
I'm a D3 Innocent Child.
If you are wondering, no, not automatic; I have to manually trigger it.

Ayyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks IC, that was super helpful

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”