Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 720, Purrcocet wrote:im referring to the train wreck known as forgotten hourglass my boy
Thought that our included me, my b
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 721, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Gamma Emerald, why do you think is towny? The length of a person's posts does not affect whether they are likely to be scum or town, so I don't see why you would like his vote so much.

Tictac, can you give a readslist as I asked you too in ?
That’s not what I meant. If you were making it harder for him to read to vote makes sense
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 724, Garmr wrote:
In post 294, Malakittens wrote:Oh hell no. I’m not going to be on this wagon with
both popo and lapsa.
I might be okay with one, but not both.

UNVOTE: Nofs
Just scanning through the thread this post rubs me up the wrong way.

So in short I think it's pretty obvious what happened here is she voted Nos slot to get a better read on him/to make him post more content. Then when two others (pop/lapsa) sheep her, she suddenly doesn't care about nos anymore and drops the vote then starts attacking the people who sheeped her. This isn't townie thing to do.

This shows

1-That her reasoning to vote nosf wasn't very strong anyway. (she never claimed it to be through)
2-She really doesn't care that much about figuring out nos's alignment. Because Popo and lapsa votes would of added pressure to the slot.
3-Neither slot has any bearing on her read on nos at all. They don't post much content to think if one is scum they are lynching town over bussing.
4-She never intended to start a wagon on nos at all.

Potential Motives

1-Could be concerned about her image with two low content poster sheeping her on a vote that was low content.
2-Wanted to appear like she pushing by voting nos. Quite obvious she didn't care about the nos read.
3-Felt like it was dangerous to stay on Nos so wanted off and to feel safe.

VOTE: MalaKittens
are you serious
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 724, Garmr wrote:So in short I think it's pretty obvious what happened here is she voted Nos slot to get a better read on him/to make him post more content. Then when two others (pop/lapsa) sheep her, she suddenly doesn't care about nos anymore and drops the vote then starts attacking the people who sheeped her. This isn't townie thing to do.
she voted me cause i started a wagon on her for literally no reason at all

and then two scumreads jumped on the wagon

WHY would town stay on. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME.
last.fm
gtkas
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 727, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 294, Malakittens wrote:Oh hell no. I’m not going to be on this wagon with
both popo and lapsa.

So in short I think it's pretty obvious what happened here is she voted Nos slot to get a better read on him/to make him post more content. Then when two others (pop/lapsa) sheep her, she suddenly doesn't care about nos anymore and drops the vote then starts attacking the people who sheeped her. This isn't townie thing to do.

This shows

1-That her reasoning to vote nosf wasn't very strong anyway. (she never claimed it to be through)
2-She really doesn't care that much about figuring out nos's alignment. Because Popo and lapsa votes would of added pressure to the slot.
3-Neither slot has any bearing on her read on nos at all. They don't post much content to think if one is scum they are lynching town over bussing.

Potential Motives

1-Could be concerned about her image with two low content poster sheeping her on a vote that was low content.
2-Wanted to appear like she pushing by voting nos. Quite obvious she didn't care about the nos read.

are you serious
In post 728, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 724, Garmr wrote:So in short I think it's pretty obvious what happened here is she voted Nos slot to get a better read on him/to make him post more content. Then when two others (pop/lapsa) sheep her, she suddenly doesn't care about nos anymore and drops the vote then starts attacking the people who sheeped her. This isn't townie thing to do.
she voted me cause i started a wagon on her for literally no reason at all

and then two scumreads jumped on the wagon

WHY would town stay on. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME.
Can you even read? Guess not at all otherwise you wouldn't of posted that.

If you actually read malakittens posts which you probably haven't
In post 271, Malakittens wrote:lapsa is more annoying than a scum/town read to me right now.
In post 301, Malakittens wrote:
In post 297, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 294, Malakittens wrote:Oh hell no. I’m not going to be on this wagon with both popo and lapsa. I might be okay with one, but not both.

do you scumread them or something?
Nope, but they have been doing this all game so far.
I don’t really have a read on them because the lack of content from both slots. I just refuse to be on a wagon with them until they either start playing correctly or gtfo
HERE'S A LESSON HOW YOU READ NOS
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 729, Garmr wrote:HERE'S A LESSON HOW TO READ NOS
Fixed

Also not sure if I made my reasons clear enough or nos just can't read my posts as well?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

sigh
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 270, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 269, Malakittens wrote:It really does and dodging the question makes you look terrible.
it didnt and it doesnt
In post 272, Malakittens wrote:
In post 269, Malakittens wrote:It really does and dodging the question makes you look terrible.
it didnt and it doesnt
So you're going to be one of those players that don't give reasons for voting people?

Fucking wonderful.
In post 276, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 272, Malakittens wrote:
it didnt and it doesnt
So you're going to be one of those players that don't give reasons for voting people?

Fucking wonderful.
it really do be that way sometimes
In post 273, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Look,Nos, why are you doing this when one or two sentences explaining your reason for voting would suffice? I know you may not put much faith in my questioning, but it can't be that hard to give an answer.
idk i guess im a contrarian like that
In post 278, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: nosf
In post 280, Malakittens wrote:I mean if you actually answered people it wouldn't come to that.
So again why are you voting me?
In post 284, Malakittens wrote:
In post 281, Nosferatu wrote:why do you wanna know?
Because I like thought processes, but when you vote someone without a reason I can't see a thought process, I can't see what you're thinking, I can't figure out if it's scum voting someone or town voting someone. People voting without reasons are the most hardest to read imo.
last.fm
gtkas
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

both popo and lapsa.

This shows

Potential Motives

Just because there are people out there who literally have no ability to put two and two together
like Nos
I will go in to detail I didn't think I would have to go into.

Basically I'm saying if she wanted to form a read on nos she would of keeped her vote on him to pressure, engaged with him after that point despite taking her vote off him, the normal stuff to do when you want information out of a slot. This makes me think she has the information already on nos's alignment so she's not concerned about getting the information.

Since the slot was in no danger of getting lynched, even if she scum read those two (which she didn't) so there was nothing to lose. Also the line of thought "a scum read is voting someone I'm voting, better unvote." Is trash for two reasons. One they may be bussing then all your doing helping their cause, two you may be wrong on the scum read. It better to judge the reactions and then unvote so you get some information. So will only people that don't think will follow nos's line of surface level thought. But the fact she never really followed up on nos or show indication of looking into nos; While over explaining why she wouldn't be on the same wagon as lapsa and popo, (while being unvoted) despite claiming to be unsure makes me think it's the scum motivation rather than a town with bad logic.

Finally I think she is concerned with her looks because she didn't want to be on the same wagon as lapsa/popo. If people start looking into the wagon (it gets big enough) Her's was the only vote with substance to start picking at. (mine was rvs,lapsa and popo were blank votes.) Which is bad if you are scum. If you are town you shouldn't really care about that and be only concerned with lynching scum/getting information. Also this is speculation but if one of lapsa/popo is scum that would give extra reason to do this.

Her timing and the way she handled he jump off awkward which makes it look artificial to me.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

can you even read?

If you actually read malakittens posts which you probably haven't
In post 280, Malakittens wrote:
I mean if you actually answered people it wouldn't come to that.

So again why are you voting me?
HERE'S A LESSON HOW YOU READ GARMR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 734, Nosferatu wrote:HERE'S A LESSON HOW TO READ GARMR
Fixed
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Believe it or not I intentionally caused malakittens to vote me

so one would think I have an idea of why she voted me.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

fuck it I'm not going to defend someone else. This isn't my battle and I'm not gonna defend the honor of some fucking rando

good night.
last.fm
gtkas
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

So in short I think it's pretty obvious what happened here is she voted Nos slot to get a
better read on him/to make him post more content.
I KNOW NOS

It doesn't matter if malakittens initial reason started because of a bland vote on her. The fact is the reason she gave was to get more information and make you post more content (aka the reason why you voted her). I then elaborate on why her actions afterwards contradict the intention she was trying to portray to us.

WHICH IS WHAT I FUCKING SAID YOU JUST SPAMMED THE THREAD WITH USELESS POSTS TO TRY AND CORRECT ME WITH PRETTY MUCH THE EXACT THING I SAID. EVEN WHAT YOU SAID HAS NO RELEVANCE TO MY ACTUAL CASE AS IT DOESN'T DEBUNK ANY OF MY POINTS EVEN IF I WAS WRONG (WHICH I'M NOT SINCE I SAID THE EXACT SAME THING AS YOU ARE SAYING).
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

wow. all caps, bold and underlined. calm down bro
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

Just finished a game with scum gamma. Gamma's emotional outburst this game feels different than the one he did as scum that game.

Gamma posts are more in your face (in a gamma way) compared to that game as well.

Also I know it's early but gamma hasn't jumped on every major wagon either which he did as scum in that game.

I'm putting gamma as town lean because of his tone and behaviour.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 641, Akarin wrote:
In post 639, Gamma Emerald wrote: As for my “dramatic improvement” that’s an overstatement firstly and secondly it was me not continuing to push something when I had been presented with a decent counter to my thinking.
That's it?

tictac please confirm
eh. kinda.
He disengaged from a crapcase too easy to have actually believed in what he was pushing.
The improvement would be in "noticing when one is pushing crap" department.
Can get context for ya or ya could read the thread and not rely on 2-person accounts. I've been pretty vocal about it & laps actually gathered at least partial context somewhere.
In post 643, Akarin wrote:Yeah I don't like the waffling and fencesitting in post 601, good catch Dave.
tbf I asked him to expand on a post he was nullreading, so not suprising he nullreads it.
In post 650, Io wrote: That being said I’ll go vote for Lapsa until I’m convinced lynching out of Mala, CT, Lapsa is a better option.

VOTE: Lapsa
:( Don't kill the doggy.
In post 687, Gamma Emerald wrote:I do remember that but he hasn’t remained wishy-washy
tbf my read on ya is kinda skitzoprenic. I was hoping dave would have a meta-reason to nullread the awkward and help me reconcile, but turned out to be just a matter-of-opinion thing.
In post 705, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 701, davesaz wrote:And not always in tune with what is going on.
Also don’t agree with this
agreed.
In post 721, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Tictac, can you give a readslist as I asked you too in ?
Was kinda thinking it would be obv that I'm ignoring ya by now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Krazy
Did you make everyone that was in mini normal 2023 town this game. because I like Akarin so far and I can see their logic and I have the same gut feel from that game on popopopo

Anyway a quick read list not ordered.

Town lean
Akarin
IO
Gamma

Null town-
Popopo
CT

Scum lean-
Mala

I do have some other scum reads and not just mala but I want to keep them to myself for now and see how they react.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Io »

In post 723, Garmr wrote:Oh god I don't really want to read gammaxlapsa but I guess i have to.
Honestly nothing came from it.
It was basically just Lapsa pushing gamma’s buttons to the point of insanity.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:53 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 741, tictac wrote:
In post 643, Akarin wrote:Yeah I don't like the waffling and fencesitting in post 601, good catch Dave.
tbf I asked him to expand on a post he was nullreading, so not suprising he nullreads it.
I found it a little scummy that Akarin responded to 601 but not the other posts I made shortly after. Not scummy enough to nullify the townread.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:57 am

Post by davesaz »

Nosferatu is playing a minigame I would summarize as "poke people and see who goes apeshit".
That's part of the reason for tonereading it as town.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 740, Garmr wrote:Just finished a game with scum gamma. Gamma's emotional outburst this game feels different than the one he did as scum that game.

Gamma posts are more in your face (in a gamma way) compared to that game as well.

Also I know it's early but gamma hasn't jumped on every major wagon either which he did as scum in that game.

Oh hey did that finish? Good.
That game is why I scumread pox7. In that game he was a BEAST, he’s been the polar opposite here, and I can’t see any town reason for that to be that way.
<Embrace The Void>

Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

The only town-motivated reason I can think of for Popo acting this way when he can play better is if he wants to test people's reactions and see who pushes him. However, that is unlikely since I think he would have done something with this gambit by now and wouldn't have risked making himself so suspicious that nobody would trust what he says, potentially getting himself lynched anyway.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 746, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 740, Garmr wrote:Just finished a game with scum gamma. Gamma's emotional outburst this game feels different than the one he did as scum that game.

Oh hey did that finish? Good.
That game is why I scumread pox7. In that game he was a BEAST, he’s been the polar opposite here, and I can’t see any town reason for that to be that way.
Tbh he looks similar to me. The game we came from had a clash of strong personalities. Much easier to form reads in that game compared to this. Like James Brafin was pretty much obvious scum. I can see things that synch up like his stubbornness and carefree attitude he displayed in this game in little tiny bits. The amount of effort his putting is less through so that's why his on my lower end of the town read list. Also I don't think pox7 will go beast mode every game, I can be pretty hard hitting one game and miss the next.

So basically the biggest difference is his conviction in his reads and that is null in itself. Through that could be towny or scummy after more information is revealed.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Io »

In post 747, Completly Trustworthy wrote:The only town-motivated reason I can think of for Popo acting this way when he can play better is if he wants to test people's reactions and see who pushes him. However, that is unlikely since I think he would have done something with this gambit by now and wouldn't have risked making himself so suspicious that nobody would trust what he says, potentially getting himself lynched anyway.
Style of posting has nothing to do with alignment.
Yes, some posting styles are objectively bad and hurt you as town such as lurking and shitposting.
But people still do those reguardless of alignment.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”