Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:00 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1325, ruru wrote:I can see the future

it's an hws compromise lynch
can you elaborate on HWS? (quote if you already wrote stuff about it before)
and what do you think about enigma?
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:06 am

Post by ruru »

probably town, in a very day 1 sense

he makes weird posts as town
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:09 am

Post by ruru »

I'm scumreading him for these + general lurking

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1315, ejjinami wrote:VOTE: enigma
let's do this.

Quoting my posts cuz part of the reasoning is there and they are easier to find
Spoiler:
In post 1262, ejjinami wrote:
In post 182, Enigma wrote:
In post 147, ruru wrote:If skitter is still scumreading me at eod, correct play is to lynch me and then lynch her, and scum.her is probably aware of that and therefore probably won't try to mislynch me
I mean that is a bit reachy regarding lynching skitter if she scumreads you (correctly) and you end up being lynched. Why are you suggesting the correct play is to lynch her after you are lynched (regardless of flip) - yes scum can bus, but (town) skitter can and should also be able to scumread you (correctly or incorrectly) without dooming her to being PLd after you are lynched?
I don’t get the point of that post. You seem to be implying that ruru should reason while taking her own scum flip into consideration, which makes absolutely no sense regardless of her alignment.
How is her not doing that reachy?
And the post is a bit difficult to read, but you seem to be talking only to scum!ruru here, while assuming that her actions are town motivated. (talking about the: “you can be bussed, but it’s unfair if you’re trying to get town!skitt MLed after your scum flip”)
That’s a weird attitude towards making reads tbh.

I haven't read the whole game, but the last posts I've read from him (the early interactions with ruru) felt forced and didn't really strike me as sth that would come from a town pov.
Spoiler:
In post 1263, ejjinami wrote:
In post 215, Enigma wrote:
In post 199, Almost50 wrote:
In post 197, Enigma wrote:Welcome to A50 theories ... true madness, this is why I take them with a grain of salt ahaha

A50, re Sky's avatar do you think she changed it just because of this specific game and the wagon on her (considering she is playing in several other games rn)?
Well, I haven't checked her other ongoing games and I dunno if she said she'd be watching avatar in them, so I can't return a reliable answer. However, I do think that post had something to do with that avatar edit in this game, and thus more inclined to buy it. After all, if I lose to her because of THAT move I'd still be laughing hard at how cute of a move it was.
You think that she thought to changed her profile pic, because she said she was watching avatar in a post? Ahaha, gotta hand it - this is far beyond the bounds of my reasoning lol .... brain can not compute .... guess I gotta just leave Sky as is for now.
This was a serious post, right?
If you didn’t get the logic, what was your reason for wanting to leave sky alone?

I didn't also like the reaction to A50's TR on sky, it makes more sense coming from a scum (who doesn't get the logic, but is afraid to fight a strong townie) than town imo.

That's not an extremely confident read, but if I were to choose among the people in my lower branch, he is the one I SR the most among them rn
Briefly because a bit busy,

I approached ruru with a bit of hesitation because last game she fake claimed PGO at beginning of D1 (as town) and I called BS (as town). Partly due to that, I nearly got lynched. So I was trying to get a clear understanding of her intentions this game.

Regarding Sky, well I suck at early game scumhunting but rather I work through associations. So I usually just fluff through D1 and then start pushing a bit harder and firming up reads after we have flips.

Should hopefully have more time towards end of the week.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:23 am

Post by ejjinami »

meh, there weren't many posts from HWS at the beginning of the day, but I'll look at his ISO when I get home

and enigma, who do you want to lynch?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1287, skitter30 wrote:well, more like he couldn't remember who he replaced; i think he'd know who replaced his partner

it doesn't feel faked to me, idk if i can explain that better
In post 1292, ruru wrote:do you think hws is viggable? maybe lynch ceejay vig hws

unless you think we have enough time before ceejay replaces that we should be using that time
I would be down with this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Skitter quote not meant to be there
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1330, ejjinami wrote:meh, there weren't many posts from HWS at the beginning of the day, but I'll look at his ISO when I get home

and enigma, who do you want to lynch?
Should be clear in my posts.

My lynch pool a few days ago was {Frank, CJ, GE} before all the replacements. Usually prefer to give replacements to scumread but somewhat lurker slots a bit of time so I can form a read, unless the entrance is really underwhelming.

Am currently voting BuJ I believe, so I don't mind that. GE and HWS also don't mind.
Tbh can be convinced rather easily to dump my vote somewhere as I just want to see D1 over and some flips.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1302, ejjinami wrote:
In post 1267, Almost50 wrote:Looks like this game needs to be put in the deep freezer so it won't rot before a CJV replacement is found! *Sigh*

You know what's funny? What's funny is when I sign up to play in several games and then they ALL get like super active and I can't keep up, yet when I sign up to a few either the game is dead or I am!!!
btw, you were hard TRing sky before, so what do you think of people wanting to lynch duck rn?
Which one of them? Put another way: Someone's read on tw has no bearing on either my read on him or on the other person.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:25 am

Post by ofrhz »

VOTE COUNT 1.23
Almost50 (0):

HeWhoSwims (0):

the worst (2):
Creature, ruru
ruru (0):

BuJaber (1):
Enigma
ceejayvinoya (0):

Enigma (1):
ejjinami
ejjinami (2):
Almost50, Vex Vience
Creature (0):

Gamma Emerald (2):
HeWhoSwims, skitter30
skitter30 (0):

Vex Vience (0):

Not Voting (4):
ceejayvinoya, BuJaber, Gamma Emerald, the worst

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline paused until ceejayvinoya is replaced

Other
:
- skitter30 V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

Did you guys check Korina's Donner Party? That game came up often enough that you should have. In it; Ejji was the SK, and based on that I don't really know what to think of his posts here. I'll be first to admit there's nothing scummy in them, but I am also one who has been burnt often by a scum player replacing out and their replacement towning it up that people disregard the scummy behaviour/content of the original player.

I'll compromise on CJV or HWS but that'll be it. I don't think I want to lynch Enigma today, but I won't be fighting it if there's a majority of SRs on him doe some reason I don't really see.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1292, ruru wrote:do you think hws is viggable? maybe lynch ceejay vig hws

unless you think we have enough time before ceejay replaces that we should be using that time
i'm compeletely ambivalent on hws; i'm not going oiut of my way to get him lynched but i won't complain at this point; i have no problem with him getting vigged either

i would vote him at deadline
In post 1294, the worst wrote:I feel like I always reach a point where I either SR gamma or are too comfortable with his lynch. like I'm zoned out and didn't realise I hadn't posted for so long but this feels a little lynchmobby.

someone I townread tell me what to do pls :(
why are all of your posts scumpinging me ...?

why does a gamma wagon feel lynchmobby? there's only two votes on him iirc
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1308, Vex Vience wrote:i mean, i think everyone would do this no?
he was saying i was scummy for it so i was saying that i do it as both alignments
In post 1308, Vex Vience wrote:back to getting red flips

bolded - this also feels off tonally

how so?
because i don't see him trying to get red flips
In post 1309, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1287, skitter30 wrote:well, more like he couldn't remember who he replaced; i think he'd know who replaced his partner

it doesn't feel faked to me, idk if i can explain that better
Yeah this towntell always feels wrong to me. It comes up quite often though and most of the time people are right when they assume it but it still is weird to me because I think it's one of the easiest things to fake. Scum don't even have to fake it sometimes if they genuinenly forgot but didn't bother to check.
idk i think it's something scum would be hyper-aware about tbh

==

i have no interest in lynching enigma today; i dont' understand the scumreads on him tbh

==
In post 1318, the worst wrote:o hey I could see myself lynching Enigma here. ejji is town unless he's really good at scum tbh
In post 1322, the worst wrote:> 857
> 1318
:thnikogng:
In post 1323, the worst wrote:just been a while since I like... had a feeling about enigma tbh
VOTE: the worst

==
In post 1324, ejjinami wrote:everyone should vote where they want to lynch
uh this is a good idea at the start of a day, not at the end of a two-week+ day when people are starting to become apathetic because of the length
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

i think i would compromise on any of {bujaber, hws, gamma, cj-slot} at this point
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:01 am

Post by ruru »

is tw what mathdino would call a "radioactive wagon for scum"?

I feel like town.tw is a valuable lynch for scum so it's interesting how hard it is to find votes for him

unless it's that
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:04 am

Post by skitter30 »

um not sure what 'radioactive wagon for scum' means so idk

he's just so nice and awesome and damn good at town and we mindmeld as tvt that i don't really want to lynch him and be wrong :( especially not day1
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:05 am

Post by BuJaber »

Well thing is I don't think Enigma is scumhunting. He's posting a few very passive reads that are mostly just sheeping people and the rest of his posts are fluff. Maybe you don't agree with me on the pagetop stuff but let me ask you this: game goes on and reaches 5ish pages and one player has posted 0 reads, only a few comments on setup. He has only 2 votes in that period, his RVS vote and his joke vote on vex. He claims he's not a strong d1 player and relies a bit more on associatives so he starts to rev it up later on in the game. I'll concede I don't know his meta as this is my 2nd game with him but even for someone who isn't a d1 player, wouldn't you expect some effort at least? One or two reads, even if just a meta read. The playerlist is not filled with NM-type players. There was enough there to form some early reads.

For now though since this game is now over and I have confirmation that gamma slot flipped scum: viewtopic.phpf=2&t=76913

I'll VOTE: gamma for similar low level of activity and what seems to me like avoiding getting into it with anyone.
I had a soft meta scum read on him in that game that I didn't act on until he was guiltied. Turns out I was right.

I'm voting gamma or enigma. Vig target should be one of the lurkier options cjv/HWS.

Ejj slot not yet cleared ftr. If he doesn't get distracted with the later posts he would finish catching up faster if you ask me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

I can see Gamma flipping scum. I'm just not quite sure of it and that's what's bugging me rn.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:11 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1336, Almost50 wrote:Ejji was the SK, and based on that I don't really know what to think of his posts here. I'll be first to admit there's nothing scummy in them, but I am also one who has been burnt often by a scum player replacing out and their replacement towning it up that people disregard the scummy behaviour/content of the original player.
wat nooo it was skygazer
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:12 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1337, skitter30 wrote:why are all of your posts scumpinging me ...?
I think you're officially joining the pile who can't gutread me well. :(
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:13 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1341, skitter30 wrote:um not sure what 'radioactive wagon for scum' means so idk

he's just so nice and awesome and damn good at town and we mindmeld as tvt that i don't really want to lynch him and be wrong :( especially not day1
this is really wolfy actually
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:14 am

Post by skitter30 »

Do tell
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:14 am

Post by the worst »

anyway got some good news
we're not lynching me today and everyone voting me needs to find a better wagon.

ejji and gamma probably bad lynches also
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:14 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1347, skitter30 wrote:Do tell
tell what?

Return to “Completed Open Games”