micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:22 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 461, stungun0404 wrote:@nicorobin, what do you think of profii so far?
In post 541, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 461, stungun0404 wrote:@nicorobin, what do you think of profii so far?
@nicorobin, right here!
interesting, i am noting that it took nico 2 prompts to finally answer this simple question, and she only did when i got her right after she popped into the thread the second time
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:36 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Spoiler: the massive wall of times i have town defended myself in this game, just from page 1 of my iso
In post 107, stungun0404 wrote:
i tend to flounder more often when i’m town than when i’m scum.
like you’ll see me argue a lot more aggressively, and i’ll actively look like lynchbait. whereas when i’m scum i am very calm and methodical with how i respond to any votes against me, and tend not to really ever be a d1 lynch target.

now if i happen to get lynched for some reason, i think profii is the most sketchy on my wagon atm.

at least the reasons shoshin and gif are on there are alright, but the fact that he’s stayed glued on there so far looks kinda icky to me when it’s based off no reason.

VOTE: profii
In post 133, stungun0404 wrote:oh no, my name’s been bloody murdered so far by scum team specs. what am i gonna do? :cop:
In post 57, profii wrote:I would lol if the scum team is Aronis and Stungun
In post 58, GirlInFreezer wrote:what if it's profii/stungun :?:
In post 108, Shoshin wrote:Profii is Stun's partner.
i think my name is the only one that shown up in every partner spec so far. something should feel off about that.

has something similar this happened d1 when i’ve been town? i believe so. when i’m scum? no, that has not happened and probably won’t.
In post 139, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 81, GirlInFreezer wrote:if shoshin is a weak scum player they're probably town but in my experience I'm never this lucky to have town correctly reading me this early and it's usually scum pocketing.

it would be really heartwarming if she was town but that's not usually the case.
i tend to be very difficult to townread on the bat on d1 too, unless i’m scum, lol. idk why that’s the case
In post 556, stungun0404 wrote:lmao,

check my scum game —> newbie 1875 where i was lamist-y as hell as scum. i ain’t that shit this game

if you happen to be town for some reason, do note you seen me in a MULTIBALL game where i explicitly stated that my strategy was to not get many townreads because of opposing scum faction and to not get many scumreads because of the day vig. it was a balancing act, so if you saw sth there that you thought was scummy, that shit don’t apply in a game that’s straight-up town vs. scum, soz.

i genuinely think town you would already catch on this, though.
In post 564, stungun0404 wrote:sure, like scum me comes in and pushes gif of all players right here when i already have a kokichi vote on me. like what sense does that make? but keep sticking to your wacky theories
In post 651, stungun0404 wrote:I know what I play like when scum, and I would absolutely play this game JUST LIKE YOU ARE if I were scum (only notably with a lot less content as I tend to be lurkier as scum on d1). I'd make it look like I'm sorting players, but really I'm trying to gather scummy reactions for later. I'd have players focus on looking for/chasing scum partners to no avail all the while avoiding me because it looks like I'm sorting and look at me I'm posting a lot. and it concerns me like hella that this is what several of your posts read like to me. You can later further the credit of these early scum pushes as scum by using reactions to them later.

Idek know what your alignment is to be fair, but I feel like you are playing psychological games here with everyone. and my friemd has identified that you do that as scum

AND LMFAO at this tablet wanting to change scummy to a dummy.
In post 656, stungun0404 wrote:Really? Guess what? All this shit will have no meaning when I flip town other than if it comes before your flip you will look scummier.

It's a game. No need to take anything out of context. We're all out to have fun, and I won't let you personally rain on my parade here
In post 689, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 115, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 97, stungun0404 wrote:lovely,
L-2
Is that all you have to say
Looking back, I really dislike this comment regarding the gamestate if you're town. It reads as unnecessarily pushy to ask this when someone is up against pressure, and reads like you are more focused on using what i have to say against me than genuinely trying to sort me. The focus of this question feels skewed towards scum focus to me; this is a question i would ask as scum, but not as town.

And i'm literally also been your only scumread iirc. And have been this entire day phase for that matter.

What gives?
In post 736, stungun0404 wrote:@gif: lbr i'm kinda being lazy with this game in general. I am not intentionally making this game unpleasant for you at all--I have a very defined reason i was sr'ing you. But i am dropping that reason until a defined point later. I will engage you with it then. You should perfectly well understand both of my reasons here.

If it serves town well in the long run by getting rid of a distraction, i support my lynch. I don't under any other circumstances.

I'll leave you guys with some reads if i am lynched though

@profii you can see some of my townplay where i did feel that concerned here in this iso: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=65280&user_select[]=27383

Note i was town 1-s lynchproof in that game
In post 746, stungun0404 wrote:give me like one day and i will dedicate a lot of time to this game

until then please someone unvote me just because i do not want a repeat of lynchpin mafia where 2 votes landed on me while sleeping and i was mislynched after saying i would give reads out

i'll do it this time legitimately, but need active help this time

In post 749, stungun0404 wrote:And if nobody budges from my wagon. I am calling it -- 2 scum on there for sure just like lynchpin mafia at the same point
hmm, there were 3 players on my wagon at that point (kokichi, nicorobin, and GiF --> in that order), and all three still remain in this game, and yet supposably i am scum :shifty:
In post 753, stungun0404 wrote:It's kinda sad i feel there is nothing i can say to remove any of the 3 votes on me so i guess this is lynchpin all over again
and why say this if i am scum with one of them? i would not feel this way if so

In post 754, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 753, stungun0404 wrote:It's kinda sad i feel there is nothing i can say to remove any of the 3 votes on me so i guess this is lynchpin all over again
If i must explain

Kokichi is wrongly tunneled on me

Gif won't stop bsing his read on me. Literally zero things he has said are scummy by assessment of my play. And even promised not to vote elsewhere because what? I insulted him? I am so sick of this damn tjnneling right now that i am about to cave in and just accept this shit. I am town and i am so fucking close to roleclaiming right now

Nicorobin wouod not vote anywhere else

I am so close to being fucking done with this game rjght now. This is a sad gamestate
emphasis on this post
In post 755, stungun0404 wrote:god darnit, i want to attack people right now for idiocy.

i need some sleep
this next post should read genuine too, unless you think i faked this as well
In post 756, stungun0404 wrote:I am that roleclaim that makes it easier for scum to reach their wincon by knowing i have that role. Let me just put it to you all that way
me trying to suggest i am jk to scum so maybe they shoot me
In post 757, stungun0404 wrote:Seriously though. Check this out

Scum game, micro sized in newbie thread. Posts from Stungun: 128 from June 22nd to July 27th (36 days). Equals roughly 3.6 posts per game day
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=76559&user_select[]=31546

Here, town game, micro sized. Posts from stungun: 147 now from July 28th to August 5th (8 days)
147/8 = roughly 18.38 posts per game day

I am much more interested in playing as town

This just isn't how much i post as scum. See why i am frustrated?
why alert people to this tip if i'm scum?

In post 758, stungun0404 wrote:And to further the proof, here is my alt (yt2980) in the last micro sized town game i completed without v/la circumstances. Replaced in midway btw, just like i replaced into the above scum game

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=65087&start=750

Yt: 91 posts from feb 3 2016 to feb 11 2016 = 9 days = >10 posts per game day, roughly 10.1

I cannot fake high amount of content as scum, and absolutely can back this up with several more games of evidence if need be

I helped town majorly towards winning that game btw!

Now i expect to get to gamesolving tomorrow, but i am definitely sick of how i keep getting tunneled for little attributable reason
or this
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:50 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 2797, stungun0404 wrote:nico, you selectively have not responded to my questions which i have asked continually about whether you have talked to tw about anything. i don't have much further desire to prove i am town, because i've done said things regarded to me being town probably 500 times in this thread, so the fact that you have not seen any of them is weird to me.

basically from where i stand koki can only ever be scum if she is scum with Maria. any other situation hardly makes sense. thus, from your perspective, given they have defended each other, i don't understand why you conclude it's more likely it's me and koki when i fought koki the majority of d1 and similarly continued much of that 1 vs. 1 d2.

the only situation i see where koki + maria is even plausible is if nico is town, but i am having a hard time reaching that conclusion since i believe koki is town, and from day start i felt if koki is town, then nico is scum, and vice versa; just like with maria and profii; because i felt both sets were extremely unlikely partners and it would have straight up be a combo of the two sets.

in this regard, you can say i have consistently followed my logic, as i really never seriously consider maria and profii to be plausible, or nico and koki. profii and koki does not make sense either. so therefore, scum pairs would have to be between (profii + nico), (maria + nico), and (koki + maria) undoubtedly.

so, why exactly am i scummier than the other 2 from your vantage point?
Because you are behaving like people should townread you just because you say so. From your standpoint, you should give the others the benefit of the doubt given that they do not know you are town. But you want us to believe that you are town, no ifs, and or buts, just because you say so. That's why you are scummier.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:53 am

Post by NicoRobin »

And that's just it. If you were town, there would be no need to defend yourself that much, because other people would clearly see that you are town. The fact that you have is saying something.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

that town meta tip btw is more extensive now with heroes wanted over

i was town, and in 16 game days, i posted 609 times. 609/16 = 38 posts per game day
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76709

and a scum game completed that i replaced in for
fallout mafia --> subbed in as yt2980
large themed game, but 100 posts in 30 days = roughly over 3 posts per game day.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76181

this game: 683/46 = roughly 15 posts per gameday; but also factor in that there is less relative chattiness in this game, and the day phases have been twice as long as heroes wanted! this compares very neatly with my last town micro, and the other was a large theme too

i'm just flat-out proveably not as invested in scum games, so facing that there is a huge discrepancy here you should be able to discern what alignment i am. :P

this is proveable by every single one of my scum games in fact, because i am always lurkier in my scum games. but there are exceptions in my town game, as lynchpin qualifies as one. there is no outlier, and i am in fact intent on not continuing mafia after this game is up, so i am willing to sell out each and every game if you need. i don't like to be scum, even though i am definitely better at playing scum than i am at playing town

whereas with nico, what i see is she is not always lurky as town, she had a scum micro where she was very lurky, so that means this could similarly be a scum micro where she is lurky.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:57 am

Post by NicoRobin »

And this?

The moment I answer your question above, you ignore me. This proves that you are scared you would be exposed if you continue talking to me, and are taking an easy way out. :P
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:58 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i did not even read your question, lmao, hold on before you attack me :lol:
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:00 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2802, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2797, stungun0404 wrote:nico, you selectively have not responded to my questions which i have asked continually about whether you have talked to tw about anything. i don't have much further desire to prove i am town, because i've done said things regarded to me being town probably 500 times in this thread, so the fact that you have not seen any of them is weird to me.

basically from where i stand koki can only ever be scum if she is scum with Maria. any other situation hardly makes sense. thus, from your perspective, given they have defended each other, i don't understand why you conclude it's more likely it's me and koki when i fought koki the majority of d1 and similarly continued much of that 1 vs. 1 d2.

the only situation i see where koki + maria is even plausible is if nico is town, but i am having a hard time reaching that conclusion since i believe koki is town, and from day start i felt if koki is town, then nico is scum, and vice versa; just like with maria and profii; because i felt both sets were extremely unlikely partners and it would have straight up be a combo of the two sets.

in this regard, you can say i have consistently followed my logic, as i really never seriously consider maria and profii to be plausible, or nico and koki. profii and koki does not make sense either. so therefore, scum pairs would have to be between (profii + nico), (maria + nico), and (koki + maria) undoubtedly.

Because you are behaving like people should townread you just because you say so. From your standpoint, you should give the others the benefit of the doubt given that they do not know you are town. But you want us to believe that you are town, no ifs, and or buts, just because you say so. That's why you are scummier.
but here's the thing...

you have done the exact same thing, trying to prove how your meta absolutely makes it implausible for you to be scum, but you directly have a scum game that is an outlier. whereas i do not, thus it holds universally for me, it does not for you, and you really cannot win this debate lol because the numbers in the comparisons would easily favor my end of this argument

profii, your biggest townread, has done the exact same thing too, so the fact that you are holding this argument against me is flat-out redonkulous
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:03 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2803, NicoRobin wrote:
And that's just it. If you were town, there would be no need to defend yourself that much, because other people would clearly see that you are town. The fact that you have is saying something.
how many times have you defended yourself?

more times than you have a). stated scumreads of anyone, or b). done anything game relevant

this is utter bs, and if you are town than this is a very very poor argument. VOTE: Nico

see i wanted to reflect on koki and maria because they both hopped off my wagon d1 right after i said 2 scum would be on my lynchwagon d1 if i were mislynched, but you are leaving me no choice here but to continue to think you are scum for upholding your vote with things that you have done yourself consistently
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:04 am

Post by stungun0404 »

L-1
of course
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:04 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 2807, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2802, NicoRobin wrote:

Are you trying to say that every time I would get lynched for being lurky, I would be scum, just because I was scum in that game? Sheer probability doesn't agree with you, unless you are thinking I would be scum in every single game where I lurk?

but here's the thing...

you have done the exact same thing, trying to prove how your meta absolutely makes it implausible for you to be scum, but you directly have a scum game that is an outlier. whereas i do not, thus it holds universally for me, it does not for you, and you really cannot win this debate lol because the numbers in the comparisons would easily favor my end of this argument

profii, your biggest townread, has done the exact same thing too, so the fact that you are holding this argument against me is flat-out redonkulous
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:08 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 2808, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2803, NicoRobin wrote:
how many times have you defended yourself?

more times than you have a). stated scumreads of anyone, or b). done anything game relevant

this is utter bs, and if you are town than this is a very very poor argument. VOTE: Nico

see i wanted to reflect on koki and maria because they both hopped off my wagon d1 right after i said 2 scum would be on my lynchwagon d1 if i were mislynched, but you are leaving me no choice here but to continue to think you are scum for upholding your vote with things that you have done yourself consistently
Have I defended myself more times than YOU have? If yes, find proof, and I will concede. I will even hammer myself. Honest.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:13 am

Post by NicoRobin »

And......he disappears.

I wonder why......? ;)
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

so i can do college work, like is it such a massive problem that i have stuff to do outside of this game?

nsg, i’d like if you can be prepared to gut it out until near deadline, because if i find the time i’d like to do a massive metadive on the 4 remaining players and look for consistencies in this game with what they find scummy compared to other town games, or scum games, and see if i can find any drastic differences. i am very analytical, as you can tell!

if there are any drastic differences/contrasts in a town game compared to now in particular with a vote, then that would be scummier than just about anything anyone would do, so there are plenty of votes to work with here and see if any players have a serious inconsistency

i’ll start with nico, so there’s no delay there, and follow that by rc/maria as that is a potential second option if necessary
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:50 am

Post by MariaR »

Can I keep prod dodging I'm bored
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:12 am

Post by NicoRobin »

No. I gave you a chance to prove me wrong. Instead you go on a tangent about other things. I will not tolerate your bs anymore.

So if you don't grant me your request in your next post, all bets are off and you would lose any and all opportunities.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:11 am

Post by MariaR »

Rc has some stuff to say prep yourself
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:13 am

Post by MariaR »

tonight that is
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:20 am

Post by stungun0404 »

so, gemini and rc just won,

so i can talk about what seriously scumpinged me d1 from rc now, yay!

UNVOTE: Nico

so we all can consider this, lol
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:20 am

Post by stungun0404 »

gemini and rc were scum in the other game in case you did not get memo

so my partner and maria’s
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:23 am

Post by MariaR »

Yup
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:26 am

Post by MariaR »

3 days to talk yikes wish we had more time
@mod
can we get a 1 day or 2 day bump given the other game just ended
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:27 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 517, GirlInFreezer wrote:I think it's very possible that he got a large confidence boost from his win in transformers and he and ircher
either got double scum
or figured they could get an easy win off of the back of 'HEY CREATURE WOULD NEVER PICK SCUM'

Like I'm not saying he's literally confirmed scum I'm saying that the townreads there are inappropriate given the gamestate
rc knew ircher and creature did not get double scum, so why did he push that as a possibility if town in pushing against creature? i still don’t understand actually how that defense would pop into the head of town!rc
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:30 am

Post by MariaR »

The reason we switched in the first place was because we thought my odds of being town were better here and RC being scum in the other that should seriously clue you off to us being town
Just read RC in the other game and RC here that's 2 dif styles of play
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:30 am

Post by MariaR »

He said that to spew gif town in the other game btw.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”