micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:32 am

Post by MariaR »

Also I hate playing scum so
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:32 am

Post by stungun0404 »

so, koki that is why i was pushing rc so hard d1 when you called it out as bullshit
In post 620, stungun0404 wrote:fuck idk how else to say this. rc was sketchy to us for a reason that’s absolutely unrevealable. both my partner and i agree that we cannot reveal it. find it sketchy - w/e, but the fact that we agree on it is the truth.

there i said it
that’s what this refers to.

i cannot out the scum team in the other game, obviously, or hint to it

also, since i hate scum, when i had the choice i took the town role over gemini in our options and helped her out a bit with the scum role. :P
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:34 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2822, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 517, GirlInFreezer wrote:I think it's
very possible
that he got a large confidence boost from his win in transformers and he and ircher
either got double scum
or figured they could get an easy win off of the back of 'HEY CREATURE WOULD NEVER PICK SCUM'

Like I'm not saying he's literally confirmed scum I'm saying that the townreads there are inappropriate given the gamestate
rc knew ircher and creature did not get double scum, so why did he push that as a possibility if town in pushing against creature? i still don’t understand actually how that defense would pop into the head of town!rc
@maria:

can you get rc to answer to what his intent was/what he was thinking here please?

because he said he thinks it is “very possible” that ircher and creature got double scum, and of course i found that statement to be summy
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2827, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2822, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 517, GirlInFreezer wrote:I think it's
very possible
that he got a large confidence boost from his win in transformers and he and ircher
either got double scum
or figured they could get an easy win off of the back of 'HEY CREATURE WOULD NEVER PICK SCUM'

Like I'm not saying he's literally confirmed scum I'm saying that the townreads there are inappropriate given the gamestate
rc knew ircher and creature did not get double scum, so why did he push that as a possibility if town in pushing against creature? i still don’t understand actually how that defense would pop into the head of town!rc
@maria:

can you get rc to answer to what his intent was/what he was thinking here please?

because he said he thinks it is “very possible” that ircher and creature got double scum, and of course i found that statement to be summy
He did it to spew gif town
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:36 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2824, MariaR wrote:He said that to spew gif town in the other game btw.
oh, that’s fair enough, but i want to hear the opinions of others on this matter just to ensure we lynch correctly :P
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:36 am

Post by MariaR »

I hate playing scum I want to be town because I've been trying to work on a new playstyle. Kokichi can vouch for me on this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:47 am

Post by stungun0404 »

#in this gamenot in this game
1NicoRobin
the worst
2MariaR
RadiantCowbells
GuyInFreezer
3profii
Flavor Leaf
4Kokichi Oma
Gamma Emerald
Shoshin
Irrelephant11
6northsidegal
mutantdevle
northsidestory
7stungun0404
geminitwin12
Aronis
Prof Fridays
Creature
Ircher

NicoRobin —> vt?; the worst —>
vanilla townie

maria —> claimed vanilla townie; rc —>
mafia informed goon

profii —> claimed vanilla townie; flavor leaf —>
vanilla townie

Kokichi Oma —> claimed vanilla townie; gamma emerald —>
vanilla townie

Shoshin —>
vanilla townie
; Irrelephant —>
town doctor

northsidegal —>
jailkeeper
?; mutantdevle —>
town odd-night roleblocker

stungun0404 —> claimed vanilla townie; geminitwin12 —>
mafia motion detector

since i chose first, it makes more sense for me to pick a town role since i hate scum than just a plain mafia goon, lol, if the motion detector was an option for me :P
Aronis —>
vanilla townie
; Prof Fridays —>
town odd-night watcher

Creature —>
vanilla townie
; Ircher —>
vanilla townie

update of confirmed flips and claims that have not been refuted or have been claimed, so let us see if anyone can deduce anything from this abundance of info we have!

for some reason, i thought it would be more likely for koki to choose scum over gamma, and rc over guyinfreezer originally, so i want to know what rc’s strategy was with gif in the scum game
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:53 am

Post by stungun0404 »

if you look at the 2 scum in the other game, and assume for a sec that maria and i are town

then scum slots were given to the two members deemed earlier less likely to take them, at least from what i have seen.

guyinfreezer took it over rc, and gemini took it over me.

why wouldn’t profii take it over fl? or nico over tw?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

Give me 20 minutes to para a huge rc post in our pt
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2830, MariaR wrote:I hate playing scum I want to be town because I've been trying to work on a new playstyle. Kokichi can vouch for me on this
I didnt know you hated being scum. But she is trying a new playstyle (which is great by the way)
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2831, stungun0404 wrote:for some reason, i thought it would be more likely for koki to choose scum over gamma, and rc over guyinfreezer originally, so i want to know what rc’s strategy was with gif in the scum game
God I wish I had the option to pick scum. I would have picked first not gamma
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

This I’m paraing from RC:
Regarding choice of roles:

The reason he wanted me as his partner at first was because he wanted to play as town but wanted a partner with a good enough scum rep so it’d be a question mark on who would take the scum role PM if we ever got one between us. When I had to drop out for personal reasons Gif had wanted to play as a hydra for RC. So gif joined and before either of them got the pms RC said that gif was 100% playing the scum game if we got one. Gif talked about not playing scum for 3 years but RC was just really tired of playing scum so he said yes. He thought it’d be also good to lighnting rod suspicion towards the town game where being lynched is less helpful. So he tried to play the game where people thought his partner was town regardless. Gif ended up not wanting at all to play scum and was busy for irl reasons. RC doesn’t really know. He got his first pick of partner and bingo here I come in. When I came in I was sure that gifs slot was town and RC was scum. So when I replaced into the scum game I was like “I hate this I don’t want this” and my play was kinda shitty because of my mood at the time. He then switched in and threw my slot under the bus in terms of townreads by making it seem like gif would obviously take the town slot. He didn’t make those kinds of arguments in the town slot because it was better for us to have our scum slot be Townread.

Regarding his play:

Rc’s pretty sure it’s obvious the differences in his play between the town and scum game. He made sure to get lock town and burst activity to get townread in the scum game and then barely did anything because RC hates scum that much. He’ll do the minimum to win. No one really looked to meta that stuff and maybe thought him being inactive was towny?

@Stungun:

If rc was town and saw your guys interaction in the context between 2 other people he would’ve known instantly that they were scumpartners in the other game. You fucked up big time approaching it like you did even ignoring the fact that you know stuff about rc’s alignment. Obviously RC isn’t gonna talk about the other fucking game like he knows that he’s scum and he did in fact use his knowledge of the other game for his reads this game. The creature thing specifically is because he suspected creature might take scum after transformers mafia. He was iffy on ending the other game because he was worried how it would affect the one we’re in now. He wanted to bus gem because he knew that the end game would increase the chances of town throwing this one

@NSG:

Is there a reason every time we are in the same together you underperform?

Rc thinks I’ve been poorly representing his potions to support what I want (fk you RC paraing this was hard enough you bully <3) The things he asked of me were the following 1) Lynch profii 2) Agree to lynch whatever shit town lynch you support in exchange for you to vote Profii. He did at one point think it was Pro/creature but he said to lynch profill. It’s 3 day into the game where everyone but you has known the dude was scum and the associative patterns between pro/nico are obv as fuck. Like you have no real trajectory on their mutual reads but both of them are hard defending each other. You’re townreading pro for the bare minimum of competency in a game where flavor leaf has spent the entire game coaching him. Her’s so many posts that have been clearly not written by profii. We’re lynching Nico and that’s fine. But how the fuck are you still not seeing PROFII IS SCUM.
Side note NSGi f you don’t think RC realized you were the jailkeeper to kill you then you’re high

Please for the love of god lynch Pro or nico if you lose this game for us me and rc won’t be happy
You've ignored him enough You're all fools for getting off the pro wagon when RC subbed out you can game throw or win the game but we've called pro mafia since day 1
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2834, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2830, MariaR wrote:I hate playing scum I want to be town because I've been trying to work on a new playstyle. Kokichi can vouch for me on this
I didnt know you hated being scum. But she is trying a new playstyle (which is great by the way)
Aw ty. Yeah being scum right now for me is fucking awful. The normal review team is bad and makes all the setups stupidly stupidly townsided. Also because I'm Maria we get stuff like. "Oh this would be towny but Maria said it" "Oh I would be townreading this but it's Maria" "You should cop Maria cause it's Maria" It punishes me for having good play so I hate being scum atm. I'm also trying to show people my town game isn't shit as I've been told and trying to be that town leader that I can be just like in the fate game just like other stuff. I want to change my meta and show people I can be a good town player. It's why I switched to this game
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

now that i am thinking,

i really really like it actually that maria engaged her partner a lot in this game, it makes it look likelier she is town if i am town since we both handled the opposite game this way. like there was between rc and maria’s game, there was similarly a huge discrepancy between gemini talking about anything i said in her game (1 time) vs. me using gemini several times.

i didn’t give any content for gemini to use for the scum game, except 1 post with reads signed by my name that i just randomly put together lol, and of course helping review some posts. irrelephant tried to ask for more out of me, but i never gave details on my reads, but tbf i was more focused on my play in this game and college work — but would have helped gemini if absolutely necessary there! :D

thus, this might be important if we are considered the other game as well and trying to hunt scum in it! let us look at fl’s reads in that game to see if profii is mentioned very often

@maria/rc, i apologize for my mistake, let us just rejoice in the fact that nothing came back to haunt us at all and that no one seriously caught onto it :)
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

hmm, flavor leaf did refer to what he talked with profii about in post 443 in the other game, post 1577, 1672 and 1676 talk more about what profii has seen, 2037 — more effort from fl talking about profii

and as town, flavor leaf made this comment in 770: “I’ll playthe WIFOM further, would I have picked scum again, over my buddy Profii, who also can play as scum, and play the same card as I did in Team Mafia?”

so yippee, all in all i got 5 matches and a few other similar posts containing profii in them in the other game. let’s compare that to flavor in this game, i will do that in the next post, but off memory i only remember fl’s readslist for some reason.

on a sidenote, rn i am pretty darn sure nico then profii lynches seals the game, and in fact encourage nsg to jailkeep profii if she can

they both, together, have pushed at me with votes contradicting what they find scummy clearly because they have defended themselves with such evidence, or upheld it in other regards.

like, can you get any scummier than that? i am done even thinking about going elsewhere - because it is crystal clear right now these two are scum
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1522, profii wrote:Stun why does you absolute town read on NSG trump your partners
Yet Kokis partner scum reads me over him therefore Koki should vote me?
I don’t really care for the answer - just highlighting things that make your tunnel look absolutely ridiculous after my town flip

Nico does make sense as potential scum - I said in my PT whoever votes NSG is probably bussing because imo I put forward the less likely theory and wanted to use it as bait - the only reason Nico came up with is it’s the simplest theory and no other real reasons why

My only concern is following on from 1513 - I said it because it was obvious, but if I’m wrong none of the last paragraph applies and I’ve created a massive distraction for scum to exploit - and that absolutely does not mean the JK should clear anything up - whilst they remain under the radar, I say keep it that way

Imo the Nico scum flip incriminates NSG massively

The Nico town flip probably points us towards Koki
i just found this day 1 gem, lolol

the one scum flip that profii prepares for incriminating someone massively is nico, and boy does he misfire here.

like, why would nsg have been the massively incriminated player?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

reads list where best fl gives is shoshin or maria could be scum; he thinks i am tunnel town. why, then, is profii targeting me today, especially when profii had me as his second biggest townread after only the obvtown nsg earlier today? makes no sense from a town perspective to flip on me like this without some serious evidence — which he does not even have and he has been stretching to make any sort of point.

In post 1680, profii wrote:
In post 1672, stungun0404 wrote:profii, bad news, gemini still finds you to be scummy after i recalled what i remembered changing my stance on you over.

good news, i’m not voting you yet. i’ll allow you to answer a question first!

say you had the ability to give a power role (let’s just go with an ability to jailkeep for convenience) right now to one of two players — maria or kokichi — which one are you picking and why?
Great - makes no odds to me but that will help
Flavor Leaf
no end.

And - can you clarify? Are you saying you want me to put Koki or Maria in Jail or are you saying if I could elect one of those 2 to be a JK?
first mention of flavor leaf has nothing to do with this game!

says he spoke with fl about whether he was being dense here. meh
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

so, in all, there have been zero thought processes brought in this thread from fl to give to profii in this game

there were multiple in the opposite game going the other way

therefore, it is reasonable to assume if fl!town —> profii!scum given relative engagement levels

and VOTE: Nico

because you can’t get scummier than seriously contradicting what you uphold your vote with
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

nico has notably dodged probably at least 4 prompts of me asking her anything about tw’s take on this game. i wonder why :cool: :giggle:
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

oh, another thing:

rc chose to tactically no kiññ in the other game

do you think rc/maria no kills in this game too?

it is hard to see that in two games the more i think about it.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

no kill
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I disagree with that line of thinking. But, regardless think they are town anyway.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

nice, got some wallposts in my pt from gemini on every player except kokichi! i take that to mean she doesn't really suspect koki that much, but then again the focus of our chat has been on the other 3 players being scummy more so than koki at any particular time.

i'll paraphrase to share some of her thoughts with you guys:

"the majority of nico's iso is just them defending themselves, no real sorting, no genuine reasons as to why they think that you (stun) are scum, only omgus for pressuring nico. if they are town, they are playing a bad game and they are not doing a well enough job to actually sort the stinking game. very dramatic."

first instinct with profii is to ask how he feels about now, and that we know he was flat-out wrong with , then she said if koki and profii are scum together then in profii would have had to out what koki's scum move would have been, which obviously would have been a bad move at the time, and so my theory there did not hold when i originally proposed it, and now koki/profii is very implausible.

she said from profii is utter bs because rc defended gemini their entire game together, and they both were obviously the scum team in the opposite game --> really good point there because i did oversee that defense partly, of course!

then a lot to say about maria: " was a bad post -- and i (stun) agree with this -- because it reads as overly dramatic because actual scum would never throw a game like that." another good point imo!
she does not like either. because if it is true "why make it super obvious in a game w/ one pr only that's jk, a game where no doc exists to save her? gemini would like to suppose maria would keep that to herself and just kill nsg though if she was scum, but recognizes that is also wifom!"

she agrees with profii and maria not being plausible, because of maria's persistent push on profii.

gemini says " from maria is a really good point!"

" is a really good AtE if maria is scum."

In post 2259, MariaR wrote:
In post 2257, NicoRobin wrote:Mislynch me here and I'm never playing with any of you again. I am playing with mastina. mastina is cool. At least she does her homework the way it should be done.
YOU'RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME. You don't get to come in here and say "does there homework" when you're not even playing the god dam game.
from gemini: "A MOOD, i concur with this."

if maria is scum in her opinion, she has done a great job blending in, but recognizes that is not outside her scum range. if she is scum, her AtE's have made it seem like she cares so much about these misslynches while letting town just run itself down.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

nvm, got some koki stuff now, hold on!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Cant wait

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”