micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

NSG can we please get a lynch by tomorrow
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

gemini says yes, profii and nico seem scummiest to her, but she will be annoyed (and so will i) if it is indeed sth like koki and maria.

Only thing maybe scummy from koki’s slot is this:
In post 40, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 39, Shoshin wrote:Creature's probably town. And if he's not, that'll be pretty clear later.
Pretty much this.
In post 392, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 297, GirlInFreezer wrote:VOTE: creature
Creature doesn't post this much this early as scum, so hes likely town. Even if he isnt he will be easy to find out if hes scum
In post 509, Kokichi Oma wrote:I get both of your points. I'm taking creature to null. I think RC is saying nothing Creature has done is out of his scum range as proven there regardless of multiball
to transitioning to
In post 1659, Kokichi Oma wrote:I dunno. You have been scum with me before.

By the way VOTE: creature
Was it their failure to show their town colors to sort them? or did he take an easy miss lynch here?
In post 1955, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1937, Shoshin wrote:Koki, you're on board with lynching Profii? Do you agree with me on NSG?
Her recent posts have been bad. I think I prefer creature though
then goes to
In post 1957, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: pro

We need to avoid a nl
then

is just them rallying votes on creature.
In post 2398, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yes. Nico and prof have the likely chance of flipping scum. But we need NSG here to get something done.
This is either like..100% positive on who scum is or we're just both off base. Would scum!Koki ever bus a partner that hard?

So, Koki is like default [need to clarify this next part because it seemed like she went for the wrong word - but “scum”] tbh. I don't have anything strong on them.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

oh, she meant koki is least likely to be scum, there is not much scumpinging her there
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Tbf I had creature as prob town until his God awful 180 flip of his read on me for no reason. And I have no regrets in lynching him
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2852, stungun0404 wrote:oh, she meant koki is least likely to be scum, there is not much scumpinging her there
Thanks gem. :D
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2749, profii wrote:
In post 2746, stungun0404 wrote:besides, profii: nico does not tend to distance based off meta, and you would have distanced d2 when you voted nico.

in fact, what has changed since that vote to make you so resistant to that lynchwagon?
Read my posts I’m not typing it out for a third time
In post 2736, profii wrote:
In post 2730, Kokichi Oma wrote:So why is stun scum, prof?
I’m town- I was the identified mislynch and got pushed - scum amongst us realised it ain’t happening and have moved onto Nico

There has to be scum in the push because we were so close to voting me and Nico didn’t hammer which is why I wanted you on me as Vote 3 earlier

Also - we know NSG town, so we know that the people on nico right now are, you/Maria/Stun - therefore as you 3 have pushed me and Nico, plus NSG has stayed out the way that all the wagons are scum driving and I can say that with confidence

We have a 66% chance in hitting scum within you 3 - the scum tell from Stun is he keeps verging into VI territory by claiming not to understand things - this post is quite simple and easy to understand if you are open minded enough to consider the possibility I am town so it is quite a concern

Also as I point out he phrased his answer to my earlier question in such a way that indicates he does not really concern himself with tomorrow as he knows the game can conclude today - he actually avoided this possibility completely which again is scummy - town are concerned with this possibility as town must conduct 2 successful scum lynches to win

Further - as I just pointed out, in day 1 Stun was hugely concerned with a single vote on him on day 1 - now he is not concerned that 2 votes are on him which means 2x scum could rush and potentially win via successful night kil - this is town lose con but not a problem to stun, therefore not his lose con
never responded to this, but this is just an awfully scummy post filled with reaching to find someone scummy. why, you say?

scum can easily say “i’m town, and i’m the identified mislynch” to try to manipulate town to back off their wagon.

then you automatically assume everyone on your lynchwagon was scum and not town that has been misguided under every universal case here — assuming by default nico is town, and that scum is automatically moving over to that lynchwagon, when in fact town so far have found you mightily suspicious, with all three town having voted you or found you seriously scummy at some point (creature sheeped me on you FTR).

you are trying to clear your scum partner, because town is not that trusting with a hammer vote — and especially not with nico. see errantparabola in american president’s mafia, who replaced in for nsg, and you will see a fine example of scum testing if a certain player hammers them and thus confirming them as town from their perspective. town never messes around with that BS. if they do, they are playing stupid. you just said nico didn’t hammer, koki never voted you; so you are just clearing nico anyways. what sense does that make? none

did koki ever join your wagon today? i do not recall it. it was just maria and i. nsg just seems reluctant to join a wagon before facing all the proper evidence — so again you are just trying to emphasize that “hey i am so town, don’t ever lynch me, these people on me are scum, get them instead!” this is literally how 2/3 of your thoughts in the thread this game have read to me, like you are pushing the blame to literally everyone that is not conftown, and not nico — but only as of this day phase have you been this way officially with nico out of nowhere.

66 percent chance does not seem natural to conclude, because you completely deny that nico can ever be scum here. no flipped town nor nsg has even came close to that stance, so what makes you the supposed townplayer that is an exception? vi-ness is a scum tell, eh? what about not understanding what people are getting at is scummy? that is a
severe
stretch; you are discounting everything i say to say i am scum that is faking that i do not understand where you are coming from with some logic. on what planet does that make sense as a ploy? again, you emphasize your towniness with “you have to be open minded to see i am town here”, as if you are openly suggesting anyway you are scummy; so open mind is your appeal.

of course i’m not concerned with tomorrow. i am primarily concerned with a scumlynch today. that is what town focuses on, whereas scum distracts them by looking ahead to future days or mechanics that can distract town. in other words, the fact that you are putting such emphasis in looking ahead being important is not towny, and is scum trying to distract. of course town must conduct 2 scum lynches, but here is the thing: we first and foremost worry about one scumlynch at a time. fortunately, you and nico are obvscum, but still! town are not concerned with distracting themselves with too many possibilities of future day phases, and do not want to distract themselves off a scumlynch by looking ahead to tomorrow. for you to use that to uphokd your scumread is reaching pretty badly.

um, except i do have concern, so that is another misrep. keep it going!

in fact, thank you, you just pointed out sth to me that i did not even realize

if maria and koki were scum, i would be hammered by now!

but they are not, thus nico and maria, or nico and profii 100 percent guaranteed!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Pro
Let's just go here for my ego or are you gonna call the team me/nico
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

profii and nico are the scum team like 99.8% imo

you are just the backup option if things go wrong there

either way, nico 100 percent scum. we are lynching there, not profii.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

Would you believe me if I said I have paranoia of scum you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

likelihood map fmpov
profii and nico 99.8%
maria and nico .2%

any other option is super miniscule fmpov
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2858, MariaR wrote:Would you believe me if I said I have paranoia of scum you.
how so?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

maria, you know my alt yt and my scumplay as well as anyone. you of all players should definitely not have paranoia rn, and it’s lowkey giving me a gut feeling you may be scum with nico like i had left open as an option
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

I played 1 game with you on that alt and didn't read past my death honestly. I just have light paranoia.
Your reaction here isn't the best.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

We've wanted Pro since day 1 why do you find it sus that we want them more than Nico?
*Shrug* You'd need my vote anyway
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

we think that the scumteam is either Profii/Nicorobin or Profi/Stungun and we want the always scum in the group.
Aka Pro
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

my town reactions are worse than my scum reactions though in general. if you look at any scum reactions i make, they are usually smooth. as town, i am way more defensive in general. it’s much different on a tonal level.

koki, you remember playing with scum!me right, in fallout mafia? you remember that even though you voted me, i was never really that defensive, correct? :P

maria, there is also transformers where i was really never defensive

but i was super defensive in my most recent town game at times — heroes wanted. i take on a different tone in scum and town games.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

It's also very likely nico is the partner but yeah.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

how is profii and stungun even conceivable given the precise way i have pushed on him before and he has pushed on me? we have been going at each other’s throats since 300 posts or so into d1. that should be completely out of the quesion.

there is less interaction between you and nico in totality that i can gauge, so fmpov, you make sense as a backup option if profii flips town — which tbf i really do not think will happen, but i want to minimize risk by going for the certain scumflip :-/

nsg unfortunately too will probs not settle on profii :P
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

from gemini

“does maria realize you would be doing way too much (in a good way) if you were scum here”

further,
“calling bs on pro/stun when you (stun) have been pushing all game for prof’s lynch. if you were scum together, you’d be trying to get your scumpartner killed this entire game. no just no to that.”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

From RC:
NSG has been preventing the one person I have thought was scum the entire game since D1 she really owes it to me to follow me here given we've MLed twice.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i’ll go to profii if nsg settles there
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2868, stungun0404 wrote:from gemini

“does maria realize you would be doing way too much (in a good way) if you were scum here”

further,
“calling bs on pro/stun when you (stun) have been pushing all game for prof’s lynch. if you were scum together, you’d be trying to get your scumpartner killed this entire game. no just no to that.”
BITCH IF YOU WERE LEGIT TRYING TO GET PRO LYNCHED LIKE WE WERE HE'D HAVE DIED D2 OR 3 DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT STUN
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like you doing a lot so you can be towny? Fair
you saying you tried to lynch pro? OH HELL NO
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2871, MariaR wrote:
In post 2868, stungun0404 wrote:from gemini

further,
BITCH IF YOU WERE LEGIT TRYING TO GET PRO LYNCHED LIKE WE WERE HE'D HAVE DIED D2 OR 3 DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT STUN
why are you screaming at me?

look at the shit i posted d2 and how aggressively i tunneled him end of d1,and how i came out guns a blazing at him earlier today. how am i scum with profii?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh I'm not screaming
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”