Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 568, Gammagooey wrote:koki & RC - why do you think NSG is likely scum here?
Her posts are meh so far. Shes usually strong town. But it's a weak read so far. Not really sure about it.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Irrelephant
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
VOTE: Gammagooey

i believe this is all 3 scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by northsidegal »

oh. well, i don't think i get killed night one anyways in my current era of being washed up. as a plan i would say it's probably more likely to just get me suspected for the rest of the game from people sheeping you, especially if you were killed early on.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by northsidegal »

huh, all three of those are kind of a surprise for me. mind elaborating?

things fall apart
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:20 pm

I was gonna crumb it by saying that I knew you were scum just like our first game (the one where you were doc) but I'd rather just put my cards on the table now and try to mostly close the game out right now
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:21 pm

What's your readslist?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 576, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Irrelephant
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
VOTE: Gammagooey

i believe this is all 3 scum.
Explain your read on me.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like your only read on me was I was scum with varsoon so?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:22 pm

I'm starting with Irrelephant, sorry. I'll get to it.
Like your only read on me was I was scum with varsoon so?
I kept following the game after I took a break from it.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 580, RadiantCowbells wrote:What's your readslist?
don't really have anything all that specific

creature, sircakez, shoshin, maybe nosferatu town

reck and porkens scum

you've probably already read what i said but i kind of lean towards your slot being more likely town

looking at the playerlist irrelephant is someone whose posts i don't actually really remember reading, which might be indicative in itself

things fall apart
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:40 pm

I think it is.

I think you'll agree with my case, which is fairly extensive and I'm writing it out now.

Ordinarily I would be telling myself that I need to trust you more but I also think that those people are people that you are systematically likely to be wrong on: do you agree with me that that's the case?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 583, RadiantCowbells wrote:I kept following the game after I took a break from it.
I barely posted after you left. So why do you scumread me?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 585, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ordinarily I would be telling myself that I need to trust you more but I also think that those people are people that you are systematically likely to be wrong on: do you agree with me that that's the case?
which people?

things fall apart
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Ok so
In post 438, Irrelephant11 wrote:If you think Shoshin is gullible who's tricking her?
Who do you think duped her into thinking Reck isn't reading?

What causes your townread of Reck to be so strong? (sorry if I've missed the answer to this somewhere)

What were you saying about Shoshin in ?

What made you feel the need to apologize for tone?
In post 439, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 436, Varsoon wrote:It's weird that you're voting me and simultaneously all "Oh, this is where I would see scum jumping on this wagon."
Is it weird? I don't know your alignment, so I have to keep both things in my head. Why is it weird?
In post 436, Varsoon wrote:Also, damn, apologies for being the first person to drop an ACTUAL CASE on a player this game, it blows my mind that so many people think it's bad but don't spend any fucking time detailing why.
I can see why this would be frustrating you. Does this say something about the alignment of the players scumreading you? Or does it maybe suggest you're just wrong about Kokichi? Or is there any other conclusion you can draw from this frustration?
In post 448, Irrelephant11 wrote:oh
sure

ummmm but why did you use up your double vote power so early?
In post 420, Irrelephant11 wrote:What's your read on RC currently?
Also @Reck how good are you at reading RC in general?
yeah, huh. I'll wait for a Porkens explanation before voting there
It's not really a tangible thing that I can put a lot of words to but it just -feels- to me like these questions are meaningless and not going anywhere.
It is worth noting that he never did anything with any of the answers and that backs that up but I just feel like he was scum asking questions for the sake of looking town, not town hunting.
Like these are questions that look very interesting but like I don't think this is actually how Irrelephant scumhunting works if that makes sense.
He talks a lot but he doesn't actually do much in terms of pushing anything or having any spicy reads.

The porkens thing just feels rly rly informed to me. What it feels like to me is that he knows that Porkens is town and doesn't want to seem too eager jumping there, I feel like he should have had more of a reaction to it. Just content to sit and wait for an explanation and not really follow up on it doesn't feel like town who was worried about it.

I think Varsoon was also dead on the money when he said that Irrelephant was playing both sides. (his wording was that he was saying this is where scum jump on while voting)
nsg: sheeping RC's scumlean for now
Prettyy much ready to locktown Shoshin & RC (and by extension probably creature, I guess?)
At least till D2.
So the only way Shoshin is scum is if it's with RC I think but for now neither of them is scum so yeah Shoshin should get gachapon votes
You get really strong reads from small things and while it's impressive it's not 100% accurate and I'd just like to note that here so I remember to measure Varsoon against my own gut/logic and not just your thoughts.
At the same time, I have come to a pretty similar conclusion on his slot so far so this is fine.
VOTE: Varsoon for a variety of pretty good reasons that have already been said, even though the skill of this playerlist makes me feel like this is too obvious. Not sure where else to turn rn, though, so.
Are you talking about me or Reck here
I have a lot of negative feelings about you as a player rn so my short answer for your slot is "let Shoshin figure it out, re-evaluate d2"
Independently I'm slightly scumreading you so far but I can't tell how much of that is my feelings so like I said
Overall this is just a lot of hedging but there's a lot more to this.

1) Irrelephant is well aware that I'm like absolutely fucking god tier at reading NSG. Insta gamesolve level. Yet the best he's willing to do is sheep my scumlean for now?
2) Until D2? Does he trust the reads or not? Why isn't he committing to anything?
3) Again, refuses to commit to anything, creates a world where we can both be scum but sure Shoshin gets votes.
4) This just vibes to me as scum talking to town about an incorrect scumread that that town has, and I'm not sure I can make anyone else see that, but it's very hedgy.
5) Even when he votes he hedges as fuck and acts like he believes its flipping scum without trying to sort beyond that, just shrugs at it.
6) CAN SHOSHIN READ ME OR NOT? If you're independently scumreading me then are you going to do something about it?

Btw NOSFERATU does a similar thing about my NSG read which was one of the draws of the approach I took.

Also
kokichi makes a fair point that "it was for townread" and "it was for discussion", while not directly contradictory, do seem to both be fighting for space in your mind, like you can't decide which it is. not sure I scumread it, but I do scumread you refusing to explain a townread. Unless it gives scum setup info it's always good to explain a townread. It's often even good to explain a nullread, for that matter
Scumreading Varsoon because of stuff that he argues based on it being good or bad, not scummy or not scummy.

I also feel like he has at least potentially SvS interactions with both my other scumreads, Kokichi maybe slightly less so but Gamma I strongly believe is scum with him.
The Nosferatu/Gamma 1/2 scum is a common thing for scum to do with their scum partners, he also overexplains kokichi quite a bit
He then calls Gamma a townlean but his lightest townlean when next brought up, but he was 1/2 scum before
which people?
Reck / Porkens
I barely posted after you left. So why do you scumread me?
PoE, you were always on the shady side and now i have a lot more townreads.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:51 pm

(I actually outright townread Porkens because of some interactions, BTW)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:57 pm

VOTE: Irrelephant btw
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 588, RadiantCowbells wrote:PoE, you were always on the shady side and now i have a lot more townreads.
If you really think I'm going to buy this then you have another thing coming.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:01 pm

This is my current readslist as well.
Going to move on to making my Gammagooey case.

{RC, NSG}
{Shoshin, Creature, Nosferatu}
{Sircakez, Skitter}
{Porkens}
-null line- {Varsoon}
{Reckoner}
{Kokichi Oma}
{Gammagooey}
{Irrelephant}
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:02 pm

In post 591, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 588, RadiantCowbells wrote:PoE, you were always on the shady side and now i have a lot more townreads.
If you really think I'm going to buy this then you have another thing coming.
You can buy whatever you want. You can lynch me and kill one competent player and your team is still fucked.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Explain NSG cause shes really not done much
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:02 pm

"explain NSG"

you know full well that your choices are to call me scum or accept NSG as town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why do you townread nsg. What posts in particular lean in her town meta so far
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:12 pm

I'm accepting that my slot is going to be the lynch because of how much I'm going to call out scum over the next few posts and I won't feel too bad about it.

Maybe next time Reckoner decides to antagonize and policy vote me he'll remember that I wasn't the one who started shit with him this game and the fact that I tried so many fucking times to get Chesskid to rein in TM so that other people could enjoy it and eventually just stopped posting because it wasn't worth ruining the game for everyone.

Funnily enough everyone forgot how terrible Chesskid was in that game because he won. I would have easily won that game. Chesskid can post but he has the emotional outreach of a two year old, I was always going to be able to appeal to more people and in this society of the winner gets lauded, the loser gets blamed, everyone would have just hated Chesskid and blamed him for not being reach outy enough. And even at the time I was aware of that given how much shitty stuff that I've done in mafia has been brushed aside because of how consistently I win. So much of the shit that I am capable of getting away with regularly in terms of what 'playing to your win condition' means would not fly if I wasn't maintaining a super high winrate. And I gave up on that because Hinduragi and Cheekyteeky were hating the game, then suffered through Chesskid getting praised for calling the scumteam and winning it even though him making comments about raping me in another game got him permabanned from the site.

@Kokichi you were in the game where she made her second post and I called her lockscum. you know that you can take me at my word, you're asking for show.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:13 pm

I have more cases to write, sorry for getting sidetracked.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 597, RadiantCowbells wrote:@Kokichi you were in the game where she made her second post and I called her lockscum. you know that you can take me at my word, you're asking for show.
Yes. So I'm asking what in particular

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”