micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I mean maybe there is a chance I'm being pocketed but usually when shes scum I dont hard townread her. Unless she just pocketed me with her reaction to my test on her because she knew what I was expecting
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:25 am

Post by stungun0404 »

look no further than rc’s d1 push against creature’s slot

and maria’s d2 push against creature’s slot

they wanted creature gone
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

But that doesn't take into effect that I also townread rc. This is a annoying
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Usually when RC is town I scumread him though. Like in the game I hydra'd with maria in.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maria can you tell me why RC townreads me now? Because he has a habit of scumreading me when I'm town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Or am I just overthinking.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun how would you rate your scum game personally
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:31 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 711, GirlInFreezer wrote:like no offense creature you're obv obv obv scum so i'm basically just trying to tie ppl to you at this point
trying adamantly to drive that creature lynch thru
In post 603, GirlInFreezer wrote:VOTE: GIF

Not defending profii for any future days and he's a fine Lynch in the small chance of townflip but stungun tomorrow

Creature has to die before endgame as well

Bye Felicias
In post 517, GirlInFreezer wrote:I think it's
very possible
that he got a large confidence boost from his win in transformers and he and
ircher either got double scum
or figured they could get an easy win off of the back of 'HEY CREATURE WOULD NEVER PICK SCUM'

Like I'm not saying he's literally confirmed scum I'm saying that the townreads there are inappropriate given the gamestate
pushing creature/ircher double scum possibility when he knew thru the other game such was not possible

in an effort to “town” gif in the other game? how does that help him anywhere near soon, i don’t see this happening d1 to “town” guyinfreezer
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:33 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 3231, Kokichi Oma wrote:Stun how would you rate your scum game personally
if i’m being completely honest, around a 9/10

my townplay on the other hand, probably a 5/10

difference is i am much more methodical as scum, whereas i post basically whatever comes to mind as town
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:35 am

Post by stungun0404 »

my biggest strength when i play as scum is always getting townread

i was townread so heavily in my last scum game, lol, and only lost because i did not kill jk night 1, i killed a claimed power role, and because jk was able to town 2 players after my partner was lynched d1

otherwise i would have won that game
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:37 am

Post by stungun0404 »

like, i get townread right from the get-go

there was none of that this game
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:46 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 3230, Kokichi Oma wrote:Or am I just overthinking.
you are not overthinking, for i am town with you

i do not conclusively rule out scenarios i might use later as scum

like i would not bet the game on you being town, when i would have to make a kill at some point, and i don’t even have a prepared case against you

in fact, my last scum game in fact i heavily townread d1 just like everyone else and was stuck with teacher going into lylo and it was me, him, and conftown b/c of jk in lylo. i really could not push a case against him, even though i tried not to rule out the possibility of him being scum the day before

why would i want to put myself in that situation again? and also throw out a jk strategy that hurt me last game?

if i submitted a kill anyway, like i would have to, that would be confscum indication on your end. why risk that?

same from your end with no lynching. why risk that with town!me
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:47 am

Post by stungun0404 »

@nsg, did you protect a townread night 2 with your JK use? i want to know who you targeted because if they still remain that would mean they did not submit scum kill that night
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Waiting for Maria to come online
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:31 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1134, MariaR wrote:
Kokichi and Shoshin are my top townreads I've played with Kokichi I know him well enough.
He's town I'm standing by that read. Shoshin has been just openly towny and while I was questionable about a bit of her early game at least I can understand her logic. Those are my 2 tr's.
Let's talk about Stungun. I think stungun is a baby I say that in the nicest way possible I think his reactions are cringe and just painful to read and I think I was taking painful to read as scummy. I'm honestly about to set him as VI

Northside doesn't try as scum in my game she outright sat in the scum pt to sub out because she hated it so much
she's subbed out lurked etc
she does not try and it's awful I don't respect it etc but she's easy to solve
Creature I don't really understand have as a null read but RC is town reading him

Where does that leave us?
Profii who rc is screaming at me to lynch and while I'm prob a little bias because I was looking for scummy things on him because RC already talked on it. I can see him flipping scum but his partner pool is prob one of the smaller ones in the game.
I want to lynch Nico though. Nico picks scum over town 10>1 of the times the lynch is never a bad thing they're not gonna do anything and if they are town I really don't care they're not gonna change the game state or do anything. But if they flip scum that's 1 headache we don't deal with.

VOTE: Nico
omg, such quick pocketing upon coming into the thread with no reason but that “you know him”

you also came right into the thread suspecting me and creature as scum pair, and incidentally turned around and called me VI suddenly. that transition does not look smooth at all with me in hindsight, because you were strongly scumreading me, and then i am suddenly VI!town.

that same catchup post you also suddenly flip on creature, like a post after claiming stungun plus creature scum team. that is weird af.

aha, nico scum out of nowhere with a point that they choose scum 10>1 times that no one else that has played with nico even fathomed. so, you knew nico was scum! that’s what this transition comes off like to me
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:37 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2632, MariaR wrote:Pro gets jailed if you dare lynch nico first
someone really did not want nico lynched before profii...
In post 2830, MariaR wrote:I hate playing scum
I want to be town
because I've been trying to work on a new playstyle. Kokichi can vouch for me on this
i want to be town implies you are not town and therefore you are scum, so thus it is interesting choice of wording that should be suspicious
In post 2863, MariaR wrote:We've wanted Pro since day 1 why do you find it sus that we want them more than Nico?
*Shrug* You'd need my vote anyway
In post 2864, MariaR wrote:we think that the scumteam is either Profii/Nicorobin or Profi/Stungun and we want the always scum in the group.
Aka Pro
the always scum for you was town. the always scum for me (nico) was scum, so let us just observe that
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:38 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2863, MariaR wrote:We've wanted Pro since day 1 why do you find it sus that we want them more than Nico?
*Shrug* You'd need my vote anyway
you bussed nico anyway in spite of saying “it’s no lynch or profii” at one point yesterday
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:07 am

Post by stungun0404 »

read back through my pt with gemini,

and i am ashamed to say rc was my first strong scumread in there and he is still in this game thru maria

that push on creature was awful. it was not possible from his pov for creature and ircher to roll double scum, so why ever push that as “possible” reasoning unless he wants creature mislynched? please think through this. towning guy in freezer is not good enough reasoning, as that is way too quickly to be thinking about that on D1.

it is much more realistic that rc and maria rolled double scum, given guyinfreezer rolled scum, and rc pushed the double scum possibility on creature when he knew ircher was town obviously in the other game — having a scum role in it and ircher being primary mislynch on d1 makes that stick out like a sore thumb— and creature who he was pushing this against was in fact town. so this was an awful, awful scummy move fmpov.

@koki,

@nsg,

i would like both of you to engage with this
please
. why is that push coming from town? when town is supposed to consider probability > possibility, and it was impossible for creature and ircher to roll double scum from GiF’s point of view, so he is pushing an
impossibility
there as a possibility, which is awful.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:10 am

Post by stungun0404 »

the scummiest part of it is how he used it to uphold his scumread of creature
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:22 am

Post by stungun0404 »

nico clearly pocketed profii,

why wouldn’t maria or rc pocket kokichi and use their bond to their scummy advantage?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:34 am

Post by stungun0404 »

So,
why
am I town?

Posting en masse is something outside my scumrange. It is very clearly within my townrange
I will link every game I have played to date from anywhere, along with stats of post per game.
Here: 841 posts as of this post in 47 game days —> equals about 17.9 posts per game day, so we will round that up to 18 in a micro game where I have nearly double the posts of anyone else remaining; nearly
more. If I posted any more than I have maintained, that would be spamming, and it would
indeed
be scummy if these posts weren’t all filled with content, or filled with filler.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:35 am

Post by stungun0404 »

oops didn’t mean to submit that, but i’ll continue to work on that case, that was an accident in trying to go to ‘preview’ menu

fuck, i think my one filler post all game comes now
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:11 am

Post by MariaR »

Why does scum me nl on the pro jail.
Let us review who did Pro want lynched again? Stungun
Who would've been alive? Kokichi
Who did Kokichi TR? Maria

Now stungun use your brain on this one
If Maria is scum who has Kokichi in her pocket
and Pro asking for stunguns lynch even with Pro cleared
Who dies here
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3238, Kokichi Oma wrote:Waiting for Maria to come online
Help he's doing it again Kokichi and I want to hit my head on a brick
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:15 am

Post by MariaR »

When nsg dies you know we're conf town yes stun?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”