jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:34 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wait so why shouldn't you use it whenever someone gets intented to hammer?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Wh4t »

:roll:
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Wh4t »

^that's at mastina btw
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:36 am

Post by jjh927 »

Like, you could save us lynching whoever the lynch target is each day if they're town but we still follow through if they're scum

That's pretty damn useful
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Wh4t »

How can a read "change drastically" when you never had a read on me initially mastina?

I'm wolf af atm and you're the only one who's taken the bait so thanks for outting. Please do explain your newly compiled readslist so I don't mislockscum you.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:41 am

Post by mastina »

In post 607, Rylai and Lina wrote:OK Serious question: when you say if they are not town it will fail do you mean the gladiate will not happen or that the gladiate will happen and you will get lynched
The former. It will fail. And to my knowledge, the mod won't acknowledge it happened at all. There won't be a mod post announcing a lack of successful gladiate; it'll just be as if there never was one, making it indistinguishable between me faking a gladiate claim and me having used the gladiate but it failing due to targeting scum.

The actual role says my action will fail if I target scum, so. I'm presuming failed action when the action is gladiate is identical to failed action when the action is a non-investigative: no acknowledgement in any way whatsoever of it having failed, it just failed.
In post 623, Rylai and Lina wrote:we have a modifier that will help us strongly if someone gladiates us. also why should I have the modifier if the gladiator is town.
Um.

You having that modifier is actually proof of my claim being real?

Like.

You, as town. Having a modifier that helps you when gladiated.
Is evidence corroborating my claim. Of being unable to gladiate anyone except for town.
Because if you are town.
And I am town.
I could only succeed when using it on you.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 779, Wh4t wrote:How can a read "change drastically" when you never had a read on me initially mastina?

I'm wolf af atm and you're the only one who's taken the bait so thanks for outting. Please do explain your newly compiled readslist so I don't mislockscum you.
what does this post and a medieval weapon consisting of a spiky metal ball attached to a handle by a chain have in common?
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 780, mastina wrote:You, as town. Having a modifier that helps you when gladiated.
Is evidence corroborating my claim. Of being unable to gladiate anyone except for town.
Because if you are town.
And I am town.
This does not make logical sense. A townie having a gladiator modifier may make your claim legit but it on no way confirms you as town. The stretch here to clear yourself increases my suspicion.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 779, Wh4t wrote:How can a read "change drastically" when you never had a read on me initially mastina?

I was scumreading you too thanks too mastina making me think about you but I didn’t get a chance to say it thanks to SOMEONE.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 781, Randomnamechange wrote:

what does this post and a medieval weapon consisting of a spiky metal ball attached to a handle by a chain have in common?
Wh4t?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 784, Wh4t wrote:
In post 781, Randomnamechange wrote:

Wh4t?
I got it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 783, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I was scumreading you too thanks too mastina making me think about you but I didn’t get a chance to say it thanks to SOMEONE.
Wtf are you talking about?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:48 am

Post by mastina »

In post 747, jjh927 wrote:But can you elaborate on how Skygazer has good content, especially early on being enough to justify calling it a very bad vote
The very bad vote comes from the meta townread on Skygazer more than the good content, but sure. is the towniest possible entry into the game. builds on it.
In post 749, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: porkens
weak questioning, overconfident scumreads not backed up my a vote at any point this game
That's par for the course for Porkens.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 786, Wh4t wrote:
In post 783, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Wtf are you talking about?
You’re claiming to have done Slayer’s Gambit and are saying mastina took the bait right? Well I also scumread you. It’s just thanks to the fake dayvig I couldn’t say so.
<Embrace The Void>

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:50 am

Post by mastina »

In post 770, jjh927 wrote:The difference between real and faked post restrictions is that when it's a real one the game is to try and find a workaround, whereas when it's faked they're just having fun
The problem with faked posting restrictions is that Vecna is absolutely not a player who would fake it as town.
In post 774, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idrc if it’s faked, as long as he’s contributory I’m fine.
The problem is, he isn't. And Vecna as town ALWAYS is.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:50 am

Post by NicoRobin »

Those who agree that mastina is scummy, say 'aye'. If we have enough, we can lynch her.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 788, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re claiming to have done Slayer’s Gambit and are saying mastina took the bait right? Well I also scumread you. It’s just thanks to the fake dayvig I couldn’t say so.
Oh ok. How does the fake dayvig impact you voicing your read?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:54 am

Post by mastina »

In post 775, jjh927 wrote:Wait so why shouldn't you use it whenever someone gets intented to hammer?
See this?

This would be the reason I claimed the role.

Because I would not have thought of that.

Yet I see no reason not to use it that way, unless someone can bring up a valid counterargument.
I had a read on you! Apparently you didn't read the wall where I outlined it.
In post 779, Wh4t wrote:I'm wolf af atm and you're the only one who's taken the bait so thanks for outting.
Uh-huh. Your early posting was
so
Slayer's Gambit, with no
possible
way it was just you being scum openly. :roll:
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:56 am

Post by mastina »

In post 782, Wh4t wrote:
In post 780, mastina wrote:You, as town. Having a modifier that helps you when gladiated.
Because if you are town.
And I am town.
A townie having a gladiator modifier may make your claim legit but it on no way confirms you as town.
I don't recall stating it confirmed me as town.
I said it confirmed my role is what I claimed it to be.

Who's the one stretching now, mate?
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Wh4t »

Oh there's a wall? I'll find it. I'm legitimately not reading just happened to check the game and see you voting me out of nowhere. Sonce I haven't been posting - what made you change your read since?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Invisibility »

VOTE: wh4t
better vote
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Invisibility »

for slayers gambit claim
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 791, Wh4t wrote:
In post 788, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re claiming to have done Slayer’s Gambit and are saying mastina took the bait right? Well I also scumread you. It’s just thanks to the fake dayvig I couldn’t say so.
Oh ok. How does the fake dayvig impact you voicing your read?
It messed up my wall post where I would have stated my read
<Embrace The Void>

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

Okay, I've given someone plenty of chances to explain themselves, but no dice. It seems that mastina has something to hide, because that's the only explanation why she's not answering my questions. So lynch her.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Here’s the wall post I’ve been working on.
In post 746, mastina wrote:Gamma Emerald is actually a much, much easier to read player than people give him credit for. This one's a bit hard for me to explain, but all the promising signs are there. I loved his entrance into the game, and the insights he's been giving have been...well. Insightful, meaningful, and felt gamesolvy, while at the same time having his trademark level of laziness, for lack of a better word. It's casual, effortless, and natural, rather than stilted and artificial.
I didn’t know this but the way mastina describes it my playstyle sounds similar to how GuyInFreezer is noted to play.
Skygazer I have extensively witnessed her scumgame and towngame quite a lot (she's been in like literally every single Normal I've been a reviewer of as of late), and this is simply put not her scumgame. Not even remotely close to her scumgame. Immediately it's obvious to anyone with experience with her. The difference between the two is night and day. Even failing meta (which is, admittedly, not as extensive as Nero/Ginngie/Gamma/random metas), there's the content she has given, all of which has been in a direction I felt was distinctly pro-town.
I think I agree with this rn
Invisibility, I have basically no experience with whatsoever, but his gamesolving is quite similar to the others above, following the same patterns I've outlined. The insights he's given, the content he's contributed, have all felt natural, casual, and yet been pro-town in nature.
I think I agree and I also feel like he is playing similar too American presidents mafia, problem is I don’t remember what his alignment was that game rn
Wh4t and Porkens represent the point of null--but townish null. Herein enters the guesswork. Neither had posted at the time of my list, but the guesswork comes in, of their not having posted being a little town indicative. Not all "lack of posting" is created equal; for some users, it is indicative of town, for some it is indicative of scum, and for most it's just not indicative of anything at all. Differentiating between the three is an artform at best, but my guess here was that their lack of posting was town, more than scum.
As stated earlier this analysis of Wh4t gave me a scumread on him.
Maid Cafe had posted a fair bit, but I wasn't that fond of their content, not liking it more than I liked it--yet in spite of disliking their contributions, it didn't feel strongly alignment indicative. Scummy, without necessarily indicating being scum, if that makes sense.
This analysis puts Maid Cafe at nullscum for me rn
WhemeStar hadn't posted, so he was another guesswork. He's more of a nullish null, in that I thought his lack of posting wasn't really indicative of alignment.
From what he’s posted after, I think Wheme is town. It feels similar to his play in the last RC UPick without feeling like it’s manufactured.
NicoRobin is a read I am deliberately avoiding explaining for now; I am looking for something quite specific, but with it absent she's scum.
I think I’ll defer to this read. The following fake shot on mastina doesn’t impress me either.

I think Wheme is my
Top Townread
atm
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”