micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:47 am

Post by MariaR »

convenient but go on. You got me to townread you doing the exact same thing before
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3397, MariaR wrote:
In post 3396, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3387, MariaR wrote:me if I vote kokichi like I've wanted
Lol are you serious
Dead.
I'm just disappointed because I feel like I've been pretty obvious town day 3 on when I finally started getting on my laptop and not phone posting like I was all day 1 and 2. I've explained my reads and not just called people scum.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:48 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1595, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1592, stungun0404 wrote:@kokichi, who is your strongest townread (other than me) at present and why?
RC/Maria. Mostly from RC's day 1. Why? I thought I made that pretty clear
all koki gave though was maria and rc’s meta

that was not enough to sway me, thus i continued not to be able to see where he was coming from here (pocketing) and instead could not bring myself to tr maria
In post 2591, stungun0404 wrote:shoshin and i both demonstrated concern about townreads on
a). kokichi
and b). profii
i have on maria from kokichi - i am not sure if that points towards koki scum or maria scum fmpov.

my last town game, heroes wanted, i demonstrated concern on the townreads of 6 players the entire game. 4 of those 6 were the only 4 scum i was in the game with, so that turned out very accurate.

i only demonstrated concern about a townread on momrangal in american president’s mafia. she was scum

i can bring proof if you need it
shoshin was also concerned about townreads on koki

it was for good reason obviously
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:49 am

Post by MariaR »

I will say if Nico did 1 thing correctly it's not spewing her partner.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3400, MariaR wrote:convenient but go on. You got me to townread you doing the exact same thing before
Why do you think I said you're sadly town? Kind of like how you did the fake claim thing day 1 in that other game after I called you out on it in heroes to test me.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3316, Kokichi Oma wrote:Look. I legit cannot be scum for 2 reasons. When you both wanted Profil before Nico, I'm the one who drove the lynch toward Nico when I was already being townread by both of you and NSG. There was no reason for me to take the risk.
In post 3317, Kokichi Oma wrote:2nd reason is because I would have killed NSG when she was jailing Profil. I was townread by both of you and and Profil scumread both of you over me. There was no reason for me as scum to not kill NSG and have Profil as the clear since I would be the least likely to be lynched. (also the fact that it was suboptimal to no kill)
In post 3321, Kokichi Oma wrote:It makes sense why Stun needed profil to be mislynched because look at Prof's reads.
In post 2920, Kokichi Oma wrote:yeah, I think Nico is best jail here because of that.
In post 2921, profii wrote:I’m not going to read the last pages but I did see stun fill in the table

That says enough that he is trying to push FLs town flip as me scum

So I’ll still say a no lynch is a best option here seeing as the town player amongst you 3 has apparently lost it
In post 2922, Kokichi Oma wrote:Okay, prof. Who do you think is the town in us 3 as you so claim?
In post 2923, profii wrote:Rn I think it’s you
In post 2924, profii wrote:Stuns obv scum and Maria has put her self in a position where she can sit on me practically without being questioned

You seem to listen a little bit more and start to consider either possibilities
In post 2930, profii wrote:Maria / Stun 90%
You / Stun 9%
You / Maria 1%

Anything else 0%

If I’m scum I hammer Nico
If Nico scum she hammers me rn
NSG no cc so golden
I think this post in particular. I think the only reason NSG didn't die is because if prof was clear Stun is lynched 100% of the time.
In post 2710, profii wrote:VOTE: stungun
In post 2713, profii wrote:
In post 2707, stungun0404 wrote: logic i cannot understand at a fundamental level.

This is a massive scum slip
In post 3323, Kokichi Oma wrote:Stun knew that Maria would likely be jailed next because of the fact that NSG had a hard scumread on her. Stun had to rely on the fact that Maria early had him as a bigger townread than she did me. So he needed to take his chances in lylo.
Like this should be enough for you to vote him.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:52 am

Post by MariaR »

Tempted to go based on meta and just hammer Kokichi and say fuck you to RC.
Pedit: Let me read.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why would I not kill NSG when she was jailing prof, maria?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3406, MariaR wrote:Tempted to go based on meta and just hammer Kokichi and say fuck you to RC.
Pedit: Let me read.
I'm not going to ate you if that's what you're fishing for. I want to win on facts like I've been doing all game.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:54 am

Post by MariaR »

implication
Pedit: I'm ignore any ate you throw at me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:55 am

Post by MariaR »

It's funny you still remember my fake style of fishing people for reactions though. Didn't think you would
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like literally. It shouldn't be that hard. Maria. Who gets lynched with prof as confirmed town. Me, you or stun? Prof stated that one of you had to be mafia. He was never lynching me.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:56 am

Post by MariaR »

You love using the angle of X action makes me obv town. That's not gonna do it for me. Try to show me why Stun's scum instead of how you're obv town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Only way stun could win was in this scenario since he probably thought you townread him slightly more than him and could win lylo
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I did earlier. Stun wanted prof lynched over nico. When I brought up that if he scumreads both why wont he vote nico and he skated around the idea
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3351, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2584, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2582, stungun0404 wrote:koki: there is a very slight chance you are scum with profii. i am not trusting of it to the point where i can completely guarantee nico is scum with profii, especially when the basis of my anti-associative for you is the fact that both you and profii have question townreads on each other, which why do that if you are scum together?
I can see you and Nico being scum together in a small chance. Which is why I don't want to lynch Profil first.
In post 2593, stungun0404 wrote:VOTE: Profii

not willing to comprise with nico, koki, because look what i did d1. i compromised for aronis, and guess what: that townflipped —> so i have to trust my instincts here when i find a player that is far and away scummier than the rest.

but reading end of d2 now!
In post 1751, northsidegal wrote:anyways, on an unrelated note, not sure why i should be townreading shoshin. from the very beginning i kind of just took it as a granted but looking back on his posts right now (and especially those from today), i realize that i was giving out far too easy of a townread.
interesting, you’ve considered the same situation with me today as shoshin yesterday. this should be signaling to you, then, since you were wrong there that perhaps one of your townreads is wrong (hint: profii)!
In post 2598, stungun0404 wrote:@koki, what, if anything, strikes you as town about profii?
In post 2599, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2598, stungun0404 wrote:@koki, what, if anything, strikes you as town about profii?
Nothing really. I think it's more paranoia. The fact that you won't lynch Nico
In post 2610, stungun0404 wrote:
hey, i joined that wagon for a bit to start this day phase.

you never really pushed profii besides slight push end of day before going straight to creature wagon.

i just replaced in for a nico!town slot in heroes wanted which lurked out, so then it’s credible i am town that was defending her meta early on having just replaced in for in a game where i could sense she was town, right? :P

tbf, she is not clear town here like she was there, but sth just won’t allow me to settle on nico!scum rn
as maria would say :thinking:
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:59 am

Post by MariaR »

I should go back and see who pushed Pro with me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:59 am

Post by MariaR »

Kokichi asking me to be jailed rings a lot of bells for me too.
Need to dig into Stungun a bit
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:00 am

Post by stungun0404 »

hold up... i have something that ought to help townclear me given my meta
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

He didnt want to vote nico (you either) until I pushed nico based on her fake meta tell.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3417, MariaR wrote:Kokichi asking me to be jailed rings a lot of bells for me too.
Need to dig into Stungun a bit
Oh my God. YOU asked to be jailed
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I was going with your plan
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:01 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 3414, Kokichi Oma wrote:I did earlier. Stun wanted prof lynched over nico. When I brought up that if he scumreads both why wont he vote nico and he skated around the idea
wrong, i wanted nico lynched over prof. why you misrepping?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2643, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2228, MariaR wrote:You think I'm scum with nico?
Let's get on the bus then choo choo
we can jail me I'll power lynch Pro after the jk dies and if we lose with kokichi being scum we can fully pin the blame on you.
Deal?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2610, stungun0404 wrote:
hey, i joined that wagon for a bit to start this day phase.

you never really pushed profii besides slight push end of day before going straight to creature wagon.

i just replaced in for a nico!town slot in heroes wanted which lurked out, so then it’s credible i am town that was defending her meta early on having just replaced in for in a game where i could sense she was town, right? :P

tbf, she is not clear town here like she was there, but sth just won’t allow me to settle on nico!scum rn
How can you say misrep when the quote is right here if you saying it

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”