EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:47 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 149, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 147, Tommy wrote:Feels like town v town to me.
I feel the same.

Ezekel ISO in the previous game shows that he does withhold his vote
This has been my point, you got that from an iso. Db , being apart of the game, should’ve known off rip. If anything his post should’ve been the opposite of what he posted.

So I figure he just misremembered some things.

Or he is scum and saw a small opening for a mislynch.

I go with the former and Summarize my votes in this game to jog his memory. Hoping he goes my bad, I remembered it wrong.

He ignores that, brings up other things to discredit me, says he will ignore me but will happily hammer me if a wagon forms.

Coming off a game where he argued with ppl about the smallest thing.What am I suppose to do/think?
———he already admitted his play style is different when he said he “learned from his mistakes”

The question you guys should be asking yourselves is if nothing is gained by going over the game:
Why did he bring it up to make me look suspicious?
Why is he willing to hammer a vote on me based on it?
Why is he unwilling to provide proof on anything he said?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

My answer to all 3 is that he’s the stubborn type who doesn’t really know what he’s doing.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 151, Alchemist21 wrote:My answer to all 3 is that he’s the stubborn type who doesn’t really know what he’s doing.
:roll:
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:46 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

1) he brought it up in response to my misreading of your posts
2) you two clearly have a lingering dispute
3) I honestly just see this as him being unwilling to admit to a mistake

I'm not scumreading him but I'm not town reading him anymore tbh
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 150, EzekelRAGE wrote:Why did he bring it up to make me look suspicious?
This is my last post on this stupid topic.

1. I brought it up cause I feel your playing different this game compared to that game.

2. I’m happy to hammer you cause you are a player who was partially responsible for town losing the last game. This game you are doing things not helpful to town. You’re either scum (which I’m not sure of yet) or bad town (which I already know is true based on last gme)

3. Because I don’t have to provide proof of my opinions. You either agree or disagree and move on. Different opinions aren’t alignment indicative.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:06 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 153, GuerillaWoo wrote:1) he brought it up in response to my misreading of your posts
2) you two clearly have a lingering dispute
3) I honestly just see this as him being unwilling to admit to a mistake

I'm not scumreading him but I'm not town reading him anymore tbh
1. I know why he brought it up, but what he said was wrong
2. I harbor no I’ll woll towards him on the previous game, he does though.
3. Possible and being stubborn like mustang said.
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:29 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 154, Doughboy wrote:
In post 150, EzekelRAGE wrote:Why did he bring it up to make me look suspicious?
This is my last post on this stupid topic.

1. I brought it up cause I feel your playing different this game compared to that game.

2. I’m happy to hammer you cause you are a player who was partially responsible for town losing the last game. This game you are doing things not helpful to town. You’re either scum (which I’m not sure of yet) or bad town (which I already know is true based on last gme)

3. Because I don’t have to provide proof of my opinions. You either agree or disagree and move on. Different opinions aren’t alignment indicative.
1. You are the one guilty of this.
2. You are the one not being helpful to town. Bringing baggage from another game into this one. If we are trying to place blame for the game, it’s largely on your feet.
You randomly hammered day 1. Gave no intent, didn’t let the lynchee claim or anything. You didn’t do it because you thought they were scum or for the interest of town. You hammered because the mod asked you to try and post once every 48hrs the 5 days you were on vacation. You got annoyed at the request and hammered. You even blamed the hammer on the mod post game which was laughable.Day 2, the only reason you weren’t lynched was because you were a PR. You had the worst town play that game, especially for a pr. You need to nut up and get over that game.
3. You haven’t stated opinions, you stated things like they were fax.

Seems like you are still salty about last game, letting it hinder you in this game. I haven’t done anything scummy so far in this game imo. Thing with guerilla seems to have been a misunderstanding. Other thing was trying to understand why your u would lie in this game about a previous one.
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:42 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

“look at you...emotional” *Loaded Lux voice*

Shit is laughable. You are either scum that dropped the ball or town that isn’t being productive at all being so emotional and in your feelings about a previous game.

Either way I think you would be a good lynch.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Doughboy »

Great you’ve got that out of your system. Now don’t bring it up again cause I’m not responding to anything else related to it.
Show

EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:17 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

There nothing to get out of my system. I can compartmentalize games.

You can’t respond because you don’t have a leg to stand on with anything you brought up.

Just hold your L and keep it moving. You don’t have to keep posting about how you will ignore the topic.(which you have done 3x now, each one after a post I made making you look foolish)

I can see the lying you did had nothing to do with this game. So no point in me and you going back and forth because of that.

I just gotta weigh the option of it being scum db or bad play/emotional/anti town town db. It’s part of the reason I asked those questions at the end of that post. To get others opinions/views on it.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Doughboy »

You really shouldn’t lie. It’s antitown.
Show

GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:34 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

Let's chalk it up to a misunderstanding, I can see this going on for pages.

Still need to hear from LTVN, ProHawk (hasn't been in for a bit), Dva, and Flubbernugget. If scum's in there we could argue our heads off while they fly under. Gonna take a moment to go through the thread and see if i missed someone flying under the radar.

Also
@mod:
can we get an idea of who's been prodded thus far? I'm assuming Flubber must be nearing one.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Doughboy »

Yes this can and probably will go on for pages if we let it. Hearing for the quiet ones isn’t a bad idea. It’s easy to hide when people are fighting.
Show

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

Prodding Flubbernugget.

In post 161, GuerillaWoo wrote:Also @mod: can we get an idea of who's been prodded thus far? I'm assuming Flubber must be nearing one.
Nobody except for Flubbernugget is currently in prod range. If I give out a prod I will announce it in-thread.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 1.3
Saudade (4) - Doughboy, LTVNGambit, Tommy, GuerillaWoo
Doughboy (2) - Saudade, EzekelRAGE
DVa (2) - Alchemist21, ProHawk
GuerillaWoo (1) - Gamma Emerald
Tommy (1) - DVa

Not Voting (1) - Flubbernugget

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-28 12:35:27).
Last edited by Ausuka on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:05 am

Post by DVa »

Doughboy seems townie.

VOTE: Saudade
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:23 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

Um wat.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Doughboy »

While I want more content. That’s a good vote.
Show

GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:30 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

Is it just me or are there too many inactives coming in hopping a wagon then heading out.

Saudade just so you know, you 100% deserve to be at L-1. But UNVOTE: cuz that was outta left field and it's early
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Tommy »

DVa, is Saudade your only scum read?
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:12 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 160, Doughboy wrote:You really shouldn’t lie. It’s antitown.
In post 161, GuerillaWoo wrote:Let's chalk it up to a misunderstanding, I can see this going on for pages.
Its not a misunderstanding. What me and you had is a misunderstanding, he just lied. Either way, I stopped seriously responding to him once I realized he was full of bs and just trolling at this point. Ive said all I need to say to him regarding the topic. But if others want to discuss the matter, I don't mind.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:13 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 99, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 95, Tommy wrote:GuerillaWoo, why LTVNGambit?

Gamma Emerald, do you think Saudade's posts are coming from town?
Came in and voted Saudade then left. Think that was his only game related post. There's another user who hasn't come in at all afaik but I'm guessing the kick will catch him instead. I'd rather get people contributing rn tbh
Saudade wrote:Good vote though, you win games on this website often?
Yeah, again, not a single issue if y'all wanna lynch this guy. Don't care if he's scum or not. If he's scum he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit, and if he's town he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit. Lame
I do appreciate the assumption that I've been lurking, rather than if I've been doing something else or not, but whatever, you do you.
In post 127, GuerillaWoo wrote:Are you gonna do something helpful and not antagonistic anytime soon

When I first voted for you I legit just wanted to gauge your reaction, thinking it's TvT cuz of your response to Alchemist about the Scioness slot. Now I'm doubtful of that and frankly don't care. You've been dodgy on way too many questions and prods.

Contribute something
Google: Antagonistic meaning: showing or feeling active opposition or hostility towards someone or something. For example: "Don't care if he's scum or not. If he's scum he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit, and if he's town he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit."
In post 168, GuerillaWoo wrote:Is it just me or are there too many inactives coming in hopping a wagon then heading out.

Saudade just so you know, you 100% deserve to be at L-1. But UNVOTE: cuz that was outta left field and it's early
This makes it seem as if you want to start a wagon, and jump on at the end due to the unvoting.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GuerillaWoo
Not caring whether somebody is town doesn't make sense to me, sure we have a town majority, but if we lose 2 town, day 1 and night 1, then it becomes more difficult.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:15 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

By the way, can somebody explain, why there is such a large focus on what has been done in a previous game(s)? Reads from previous games are mostly subjective, additionally, you are relying on person x playing the same way as they did in previous games. Can somebody explain why this is efficient? Or is it just to get the ball rolling? I see no point in it.
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:19 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 172, LTVNGambit wrote:By the way, can somebody explain, why there is such a large focus on what has been done in a previous game(s)? Reads from previous games are mostly subjective, additionally, you are relying on person x playing the same way as they did in previous games. Can somebody explain why this is efficient? Or is it just to get the ball rolling? I see no point in it.
As far as im concerned, previous games shouldn't be brought up, But it was brought up to try and get a lynch/wagon on me goin in this game so I had to address it.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 172, LTVNGambit wrote:By the way, can somebody explain, why there is such a large focus on what has been done in a previous game(s)? Reads from previous games are mostly subjective, additionally, you are relying on person x playing the same way as they did in previous games. Can somebody explain why this is efficient? Or is it just to get the ball rolling? I see no point in it.
Gonna have to ask rage. He’s the one being super defensive about my opinions of his play.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”