Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1198, NicoRobin wrote:How about you join me instead?
There's a little nudge in the back of my head that says Mastina could very well be scum. At the very least, she's done a poor job scumhunting. I think Lady is a pretty scummy active lurker that's not contributing to the thread. I'm also kinda bored and just want to kill ppl.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

AH! I stole my own page top.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lady Angel (5): Nero Cain, Innocent Children, jjh927, Invisibility, Gamma Emerald
Porkens (3): Whemestar, randomidget, Nosferatu
Mastina (2): Maid Cafe, Nicorobin
Innocent Children (2): Sora, KuroiXHF
Skygazer (1): Titus
Vecna (1): Lady Angel
Titus (1): Porkens
Vaxkiller (0):
Whemestar (0):
Chickadee (0):
Invisibility (0):
Nicorobin (0):
jjh927 (0):
Rylai and Lina (0):
Maid Cafe (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
KuroiXHF (0):
Ginngie (0):
Nero Cain (0):
Nosferatu (0):
randomidget (0):

Not Voting: Vecna, Vaxkiller, Skygazer, Chickadee, Mastina, Ginngie, Shiro, Wh4t

With 22 alive it's 12 to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2018-09-25 18:00:00)

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 1200, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1198, NicoRobin wrote:How about you join me instead?
There's a little nudge in the back of my head that says Mastina could very well be scum. At the very least, she's done a poor job scumhunting. I think Lady is a pretty scummy active lurker that's not contributing to the thread. I'm also kinda bored and just want to kill ppl.
So what exactly is keeping you from joining me? *amused drawl*
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c there's a healthy wagon on a scummy/useless active lurker who needs to get sorted. What is keeping
YOU
from the Lady Angel wagon?

Also, you don't have the oomph to get a Mastina wagon + lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, if Mastina is scum there are still 4 other scum. Who are they?

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1007, Skygazer wrote:so like can someone explain to me what scum motivation id have for volunteering to be desperadod and then claiming i received five identical elton john videos
Can confirm this is me. Cannot confirm how many more identical Elton John videos you will receive.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 1204, Nero Cain wrote:b/c there's a healthy wagon on a scummy/useless active lurker who needs to get sorted. What is keeping
YOU
from the Lady Angel wagon?

Also, you don't have the oomph to get a Mastina wagon + lynch.
Priority. Would you rather lynch an active lurker over someone who could lead you in circles if she puts her mind to it?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum is scum and active scum MIGHT end up leading us to her buddies. I agree that Mastina shoulda live to lylo though.

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Skygazer »

lol vax is conftown that feels kinda useless to me because I was TRing them but at least they won't get mislynched now

hmm

VOTE: Nosferatu
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 1208, Nero Cain wrote:scum is scum and active scum MIGHT end up leading us to her buddies. I agree that Mastina shoulda live to lylo though.

Well, from where I am standing, a bigger threat should be removed first, but hey, what do I know? :c
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Hey Porkens, either you can day vig the flu or deal with me being ill.

Nero, I haven't been able to catch up. Can you explain briefly the Angel thing? Tbh, I wanna vote Porkens but that's just me being spiteful. Stargazer most likely guilty but I ain't getting that today.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Porkens »

dayvig: Titus
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1211, Titus wrote:Can you explain briefly the Angel thing?
What part of active lurking not contributing is so hard to understand?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1212, Porkens wrote:
dayvig: Titus
Sorry, i am immune to bullshit.

@Nero, Meh, not like mine's getting traction. I'll throw my vote and see what happens. See if I can get some reads/useful vc data.

VOTE: Lady Angel
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

ME THINKS SKYGAZER SCUM PORKENS TOWN UNVOTE:
Im a dog that quacks
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

What's the difference between me and all the other low posters/lurkers in this game? I don't see anything seperating the case on me from being on any other of them, other than people picking me for some reason.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1216, Lady Angel wrote:What's the difference between me and all the other low posters/lurkers in this game? I don't see anything seperating the case on me from being on any other of them, other than people picking me for some reason.
this feels like a post i would make as scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how come you aren't playing? Why didn't you comment on being wagoned earlier?

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1217, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1216, Lady Angel wrote:What's the difference between me and all the other low posters/lurkers in this game? I don't see anything seperating the case on me from being on any other of them, other than people picking me for some reason.
this feels like a post i would make as scum
lol i actually used this deflection tactic here in Pine's 214:
In post 514, Skygazer wrote:These generic scum reads on me makes it hard for me to even discus why yall are wrong.
In post 515, Skygazer wrote:In any case I don't see why people are lumping me in with dave and chickadee.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

meh, idk.

Like Skygazer being useless but still being around is just active lurking which
IS
fairly scummy.

Her "I didn't recieve anything b/c I might be secretly ascetic!" was kinda dumb. If I tilt my head just right I could see where a new player might think that thier flavor would trump thier role but at the same time I'm like "would town really think that?"

I was pretty annoyed when she was trolling the thread with Pork instead of playing.

but its life so I sympathize with her if she doesn't have time to play and I don't really know how to tell the difference between town that's busy and scum thats using busy as an excuse.

What are you thinking Wheme?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Well if we wanna wagon Skygazer I'm down. I just lack the energy to yell it into existance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Skygazer »

But while Lady Angel is lurking here her posts are generally less verbose than her scum posts from Lynch the Wolves.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:meh, idk.

IS
fairly scummy.

Her "I didn't recieve anything b/c I might be secretly ascetic!" was kinda dumb. If I tilt my head just right I could see where a new player might think that thier flavor would trump thier role but at the same time I'm like "would town really think that?"

I was pretty annoyed when she was trolling the thread with Pork instead of playing.

but its life so I sympathize with her if she doesn't have time to play and I don't really know how to tell the difference between town that's busy and scum thats using busy as an excuse.

this flip flopping isn't really consistent with you coloring me green earlier tbh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1223, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:meh, idk.

IS
fairly scummy.

this flip flopping isn't really consistent with you coloring me green earlier tbh
People revisit reads. Were you just hoping to coast on a strong open?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”