jjh927 (0):
Rylai and Lina (0):
Maid Cafe (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
randomidget (0):

Not Voting: Vecna, Vaxkiller,
Wh4t
, Chickadee, Mastina, Ginngie, Shiro, Whemestar, Lady Angel

With 21 alive it's 12 to lynch. (this is correct.)

The day will end in (expired on 2018-09-25 18:00:00).
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

man, i was trolling gonna do 3 more posts to get a page top so I can vc :/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1334, Titus wrote:Nero, talk to me about Porkens and Stargazer. Your thoughts?
In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:meh, idk.

Like Skygazer being useless but still being around is just active lurking which
IS
fairly scummy.

Her "I didn't receive anything b/c I might be secretly ascetic!" was kinda dumb. If I tilt my head just right I could see where a new player might think that their flavor would trump their role but at the same time I'm like "would town really think that?"

I was pretty annoyed when she was trolling the thread with Pork instead of playing.

but its life so I sympathize with her if she doesn't have time to play and I don't really know how to tell the difference between town that's busy and scum that's using busy as an excuse.

What are you thinking Wheme?
Like I don't really care about what she says about the trolling it up with Pork thing bloating up a thread is pretty anti-town. I've seen plenty of scum do it as well. That's not to say ONLY scum do it but yeah...

I kinda like her thing about Lady being not exactly like her scum self. Why does a scum her stop that nice juicy possible mislynch? LAMIST? Maybe but now I kinda like those two for green pms.

Pork is pretty damn tasty. Me being from the south means I am absolutely in love with BBQ.
In post 1188, Nero Cain wrote:I have a hard time understanding Pork sometimes.
In post 1081, Nero Cain wrote:Well, you are saying that me pushing a LA lynch seems like something I'd do as scum so I'm asking if you'ver ever seen me as scum and if you haven't then how do you know what scum Nero looks like.

Also, you just called Lady Angel scum a few pages back so why is my push on her scummy to you?
I don't think I'd miss him. Lot of fluff and useless.
In post 656, Porkens wrote:you are saying she is a mislynch?
She's whining about being a mislynch=//=Nero calling her a mislynch. Did a scumPork just try to misrep me and throw heat on me?
In post 660, Porkens wrote:One of us 4 is scum.
scum that calls himself scum?

Wasn't able to back up his accusations against me in . (See my 1081 above) scarred scum? dumb town?

Though at times I've felt like a scum him wouldn't be so obviously anti-town. The town in me should meta dive him, the lazy old man in me doesn't want to.

I know you aren't caught up but your preliminary reads don't impress me much.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

What's with the semi-random decimals on the VC numbers

Also interesting that the lynch is a majority of votes, not anything to do with the players
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Skygazer »

Nero: considering we're at 55 pages and you have three times the amount of posts as me I'm not one of the players who should be worried about "bloating up the thread." Just saying.
pretend this is an insightful signature pls & ty
replacement queue
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1353, jjh927 wrote:Also interesting that the lynch is a majority of votes, not anything to do with the players
p sure it has to do with wh4ts role as he'd not voting and he flipped some vote exchange or some such.

In post 1354, Skygazer wrote:Nero: considering we're at 55 pages and you have three times the amount of posts as me I'm not one of the players who should be worried about "bloating up the thread." Just saying.
Yeah but I'm actually playing. :lol: I was also doing vote counts. I think my fluff to content ratio is going to be fairly low though.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:46 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh the decimals are the page number got it
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1321, Chickadee wrote:I think Vecna is town. I feel like that post restriction once demonstrated enough is a good excuse for scum to lurk. But Vecna is present and keeps posting. Nothing solid but putting Vecna in my town pile for today.
This is a really bad post :facepalm:
In post 1344, Nero Cain wrote:Does Shiro often get scum read?
Tell why are you scumreading shiro so I can summon them. for some reason, they are not around and available atm.

~Sora
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I have an ability that makes mastina claim like a town check on my slot. she claimed she can only target town with gladiate. I have an ability that helps in gladiates. 2+2 = 4

but if you doubt that you can make mastina gladiate my slot to see what will happen. (hint I won't stop or retarct the gladiate and it will happen so day will end with her lynch as a result of this but my ability will be confirmed and if she is telling the truth I'll become ic)

~Sora
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Porkens is a good vote.

~Sora
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1354, Skygazer wrote:Nero: considering we're at 55 pages and you have three times the amount of posts as me I'm not one of the players who should be worried about "bloating up the thread." Just saying.
For real.

Nero is scummy for pushing this hard on sky
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Chickadee »

So no one else is thinking Vecna is trying to tell us something then? No one wants to look at him because the post restriction is annoying.

Whatever. Call my posts bad. nothing new.

People talk about "lurker scum" in every fucking game...now we have a slot that has every socially acceptable reason to lurk, and they don't.

idgaf anymore
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

Vecna is not trying to tell us something or it would be more obvious.

There's no way of getting a message from the colours of text, from the hex from the colours of the text, there's nothing hidden in the messages themselves, there's nothing you can spell out with typos from the messages (And if there was there would be more typos).

Vecna is not making an effort to tell us anything.

ALSO note that even if he had a posting restriction like this he would still be able to vote, which he has not done.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Chickadee »

Maybe he's voteless until something happens. Maybe he can only hammer. Maybe there's someone that can give him what he needs. There's a lot of reasons for someone not to vote. And it was pointed out earlier than he might only be able to say things from that wiki that was posted.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Its simple

why don't we ask vecna if they are sending a message or not

@Vecna if you're trying to tell us something post your next sentence in green.

~Sora
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Keeping up with this game is tough. I'll have to find time to read up more tonight.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 769, mastina wrote:
In post 560, Vecna wrote:
I am the great Cornholio.
Do you have T.P. for my bunghole? I would hate for my holio to get polio.
So having had a posting restriction in the past I know for a fact RC can give them.

But I'm like 90% sure this is faked.
Vecna wouldn't fake as town.
In post 789, mastina wrote:
In post 770, jjh927 wrote:The difference between real and faked post restrictions is that when it's a real one the game is to try and find a workaround, whereas when it's faked they're just having fun
The problem with faked posting restrictions is that Vecna is absolutely not a player who would fake it as town.
In post 774, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idrc if it’s faked, as long as he’s contributory I’m fine.
The problem is, he isn't. And Vecna as town ALWAYS is.
In post 880, Nero Cain wrote:So I'm sitting here doing a vote count and I suddenly want to vote IC b/c I feel like them being voteless with how active they are is really odd. Kinda feel the same about Gamma. Even Lady Angel, who is almost surely scum, is atleast being useless with thiers.
I agree about your criticism of IC.
In post 894, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 746, mastina wrote:Gamma Emerald is actually a much, much easier to read player than people give him credit for. This one's a bit hard for me to explain, but all the promising signs are there. I loved his entrance into the game, and the insights he's been giving have been...well. Insightful, meaningful, and felt gamesolvy, while at the same time having his trademark level of laziness, for lack of a better word. It's casual, effortless, and natural, rather than stilted and artificial.
i think gamma is scum

i dont like his coloring stuff
How are colors AI?
In post 924, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 918, Wh4t wrote:So there's 4 scum right? So far gamma and IC are the worst votes. Nero makes no sense as I've been pretty clear about how much I've read prior to isoing people so my delayed reads make perfect sense. I am going to shoot out of either IC or Gamma. Town opinions on how off the mark I am would be appreciated.
Wow this is bad
Fucking hold your candy ass
This really doesn't sound like normal Gamma
In post 961, Skygazer wrote:i volunteer myself to be desperado'd

im a strong scum player and very mislynchable as town so having me as conftown would be cool

im competent enough to not be dead weight as conftown once im less busy and not likely to be nightkilled early when considering the playerlist and my role
Either balls scum or town. I'm willing to believe town.
In post 1024, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 990, Skygazer wrote:At the very least i now have some song game ammunition against chickadee and/or RC
But in Song Game you’re supposed to use songs people may not have heard before right?
End of 41.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1366, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 924, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 918, Wh4t wrote:So there's 4 scum right? So far gamma and IC are the worst votes. Nero makes no sense as I've been pretty clear about how much I've read prior to isoing people so my delayed reads make perfect sense. I am going to shoot out of either IC or Gamma. Town opinions on how off the mark I am would be appreciated.
Wow this is bad
Fucking hold your candy ass
This really doesn't sound like normal Gamma
How?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Vecna »

I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO! The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers...
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Vecna »

I am the great Cornholio! (Whoa! Hm heh... that was cool) I need T.P. for my bunghole! Come out with your pants down!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

If you are incapable of voting do red next
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Invisibility »

hmmmmmmm
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Invisibility »

ok neat
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:59 am

Post by jjh927 »

Follow it up with another dark blue if the thing you're trying to tell us is that you are the great cornholio
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Vecna »

I am the great Cornholio! Ahahahaha! TP! You must give me your TP!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”