Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 376, DVa wrote:Honestly i was starting to reconsider my read until mila kunis. How can you seem townie sometimes but also post so much garbage?
In post 384, Tommy wrote:I'm conflicted. Saudade now seems to be trying to sort people. But I find it hard to believe he'd genuinely get the number of scum wrong twice in a row after it had already come up.
Well the last time it worked in his favor and was probably just due to being used to games like that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

First quote shouldn’t be there
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Tommy »

Guerilla, I think he's really not seeing it.

Saudade, what does that mean?
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 374, DVa wrote:@Doughboy what do you think of these recent posts by Saudade? he was re-evaluating reads and it kinda seemed a little townie but idk, then he went right back to fluffposting
They don’t seem genuine to me.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:29 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 398, GuerillaWoo wrote:I'm just mulling over this exchange rn. I honestly don't know if he's lying or not here. Like I think he genuinely doesn't understand that it wasn't directed at him, but I dunno, he could just be saving face. Like he knew he was lying earlier and now he's trying to play up the VI card? Does that make sense?

I dunno. UNVOTE: for now. Like if he were scum, what would the point be in in blatantly drawing attention to himself with these big VI gestures? If I were to assume he were scum this would be a very public and risky gambit play.

Although it's not like I haven't seen bigger gambits, I've used the VI routine myself, and AS TOWN.

Legit don't know what to think here. Is he really not seeing it? How? Is anyone else here reading that post up there the way he is?
Who was it directed towards then? If I'm lying you should be able to tell us who it was directed at.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:36 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 402, Tommy wrote:Guerilla, I think he's really not seeing it.

If Guerilla won't specify it, and if you can see it, you can say it right Tommy. Who was Guerilla referring to in post 99, when he referred to lingering in the background.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:41 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

You don't think it's possible he's faking the blindness?
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:07 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 405, LTVNGambit wrote:

If Guerilla won't specify it, and if you can see it, you can say it right Tommy. Who was Guerilla referring to in post 99, when he referred to lingering in the background.
Saudade you wanna tell him who I was referring to

This can't be real. If it's pretend it's pushing believability.

Lemme ask you this, Gambit, who is quoted over the part where I supposedly accused you of lurking

Like here's the thing. I can buy that you misread it. Hell, maybe, just maybe, I can buy that you misread it then pushed this hard on it and refused to admit your mistake.

You know why it's possible for me to believe that? Because I quoted Saudade and spoke in the third person.

But the fact that this has become such an issue for you, and the fact that everyone else understood me, has actually let me come to one important conclusion:

You're bullshitting.

Here's why. You're still going on about this. Your entire argument for me being a liar is hinged on this being believed. But here's where you fucked up: it's very clear from the context who it's in reference to. Saudade and I had an argument over that post.
My bringing up policy lynches became an issue.

This is important because you read this exchange. I know you read and understood that exchange because you accused us of bussing one another. Meaning you knew we had that disagreement over anti-town policy lynches.

Here's the other important part: everyone else understood, because people talked about it. You're the only one.

So this very important part of your argument: you didn't think to double check? You didn't think to read the context? And now you're asking me who it's in reference to even though I fucking told you who on the last page???? You're gonna pretend now that the issue is I just never informed you? That I never explained?

I'm not giving you that out. You wanna cop to saying something dumb, you do that yourself and don't use me for it. But that's not what you're doing here. Because you know you're reaching. Because this isn't your only lie. Remember this gem?
This makes it seem as if you want to start a wagon, and jump on at the end due to the unvoting.
Yeah.

VOTE: LTVNGambit
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:09 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

LTVN can you give me the numbers or names of or links to your previous games on this site
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:32 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 407, GuerillaWoo wrote:

Lemme ask you this, Gambit, who is quoted over the part where I supposedly accused you of lurking

Like here's the thing. I can buy that you misread it. Hell, maybe, just maybe, I can buy that you misread it then pushed this hard on it and refused to admit your mistake.

You know why it's possible for me to believe that? Because I quoted Saudade and spoke in the third person.

But the fact that this has become such an issue for you, and the fact that everyone else understood me, has actually let me come to one important conclusion:

You're bullshitting.

Here's why. You're still going on about this. Your entire argument for me being a liar is hinged on this being believed. But here's where you fucked up: it's very clear from the context who it's in reference to. Saudade and I had an argument over that post.

This is important because you read this exchange. I know you read and understood that exchange because you accused us of bussing one another. Meaning you knew we had that disagreement over anti-town policy lynches.

Here's the other important part: everyone else understood, because people talked about it. You're the only one.

So this very important part of your argument: you didn't think to double check? You didn't think to read the context? And now you're asking me who it's in reference to even though I fucking told you who on the last page???? You're gonna pretend now that the issue is I just never informed you? That I never explained?

I'm not giving you that out. You wanna cop to saying something dumb, you do that yourself and don't use me for it. But that's not what you're doing here. Because you know you're reaching. Because this isn't your only lie. Remember this gem?
This makes it seem as if you want to start a wagon, and jump on at the end due to the unvoting.
Yeah.

Actually, you say everyone else understood, only you and Tommy have said you know.
Go on, put the icing on the cake yourself. Who were you referring to? Or are you just going to go along with what somebody else says?
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:36 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 409, LTVNGambit wrote:
In post 407, GuerillaWoo wrote:

You're bullshitting.

Yeah.

Actually, you say everyone else understood, only you and Tommy have said you know.
Go on, put the icing on the cake yourself. Who were you referring to? Or are you just going to go along with what somebody else says?
Come on? You want to prove to everybody I was lying right. Well. Considering we don't have evidence that everyone agrees with you, state who you referred to. Let them see if they were right.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:38 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

At this point, anybody who buts in on GuerillaWoo declaring who he referred to will come across as scum. After all, the post was made by GuerillaWoo, and the statement that my referal was wrong came from him. If he can't back up his own argument, you supplying an argument for him, will make you look as a scum partner to him.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

No. Guerilla’s still scum but he’s not bullshitting on this. He wasn’t referring to you when he made the “lingering in the background” comment. I’ll even quote the post and point it out if you need me to.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 92, GuerillaWoo wrote:Actually having reread the thread, and despite honestly
having zero issues with a Saudade lynch
on D1, this is where my vote belongs

In post 99, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 95, Tommy wrote:GuerillaWoo, why LTVNGambit?

Gamma Emerald, do you think Saudade's posts are coming from town?
Came in and voted Saudade then left. Think that was his only game related post. There's another user who hasn't come in at all afaik but I'm guessing the kick will catch him instead. I'd rather get people contributing rn tbh

Saudade wrote:Good vote though, you win games on this website often?
Yeah, again, not a single issue if y'all wanna lynch this guy. Don't care if he's scum or not. If he's scum he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit, and if he's town he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit. Lame
He was talking about Saudade. Not you.

In a vacuum that post can look like he’s talking about you but the earlier context makes it a lot clearer.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 47, GuerillaWoo wrote:Saudade is... strange. VOTE: Saudade 2irony4me. Hasn't really chimed in even when prompted, quadruple posting, essentially gave a non-answer with that short story collection. Can't tell if scummy or just annoying. Guess we'll find out what the price is for voting for him second?
Meant to include this part to, which is the origin of the “linger in the background” sentiment.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:42 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 389, GuerillaWoo wrote:I was talking about Saudade's anti-town play. Holy fucking shit.
I SAID IT ON THE LAST PAGE HOLY SHIT
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:42 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

Holy fucking shit*
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:47 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

Now he's gonna say again "Well if it's so obvious why won't guerrilla just tell us who he was talking about"

Also screw you Alch I'm tired of everyone's terrible reads of me I just spent a page talking to a sentient plaster cast of another plaster cast. You wanna give half a shred of an argument as to why I'm scum other than a fucking joke I made about the thread being inactive.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 1.5
Saudade (3) - Doughboy, Tommy, DVa
GuerillaWoo (3) - LTVNGambit, Alchemist21, Gamma Emerald
DVa (2) - ProHawk, Saudade
Doughboy (1) - EzekelRAGE
LTVNGambit (1) - GeurillaWoo

Not Voting (1) - Flubbernugget

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-28 12:35:27).
Last edited by Ausuka on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I was never even scumreading you for the joke and it’s a misrep to say I was. And there’s been more reasons since then. The only people you could fool into thinking there isn’t a case on you are people who haven’t read.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:42 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 419, Alchemist21 wrote:I was never even scumreading you for the joke and it’s a misrep to say I was. And there’s been more reasons since then. The only people you could fool into thinking there isn’t a case on you are people who haven’t read.
The issue is I was town reading you until I made the realization just now: you're not trying to convince anyone. You have very much maintained a low profile on pushing me other than just calling me scum.

Also I genuinely don't see how that's a misrepresentation. I made a joke about how the thread died after someone wanted to "light a fire" or something on Dva's wagon and you accused me of being their scum partner because I used the first person plural case in my joke but didn't vote for Dva. You said I deflected attention off them when I was the one who fucking brought their behavior, and not a stupid read on their slot, to the thread's attention. The core of your suspicion is an associative read based on a joke. Also, if you think Dva's so scummy that even a HINT of defending them makes me such conf!scum, why the hell aren't you voting for Dva? Why the hell didn't you push them? Why aren't you even pushing me? There are two people on my wagon and one of them you and I both know wouldn't understand the kind of argument you've made about throwing shade without a vote. You're not even trying.

The only other point in your case about me is a smiley face I used that you took as a personal insult, because of something I still don't understand. Have I missed anything?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

You’ve missed a lot actually and are still misrepping me. But I don’t care to try convincing scum that they’re scum because that’s a fool’s errand. When the people who need to finish catching up have done so we can move on with lynching you.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:05 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

What did I misrepresent? You can't not provide a case for why I'm scum and then claim I'm misrepresenting said case. You won't try to "convince" me, which I never asked you to--i asked what your argument
is
, but you expect me to just, what, read your mind?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

My ISO isn’t my mind exactly. The case is there and it’s no use to act like it’s not.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:16 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

lmao i was just going through your ISO to essentially quote everything you've said about me. Forgot you're the one that crawled up my asking for asking Saudade his read on Gambit after he called him scum.

Your case is dumb, I didn't misrepresent shit, and you know it. I'm not gonna bother with this tbh, guess we'll wait for you to lynch me??? Counting the seconds xoxo

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”