Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1421, Nero Cain wrote:b/c its role madness and town are lurking b/c they have good prs and scum is lurking b/c they are scum and other town are just not playing.
You think town and scum lurk equally when they have good prs?

I really think Nero is scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is this guy for real?

like town lurking and being useless to not get shot and scum lurking b/c you know its decent scum play have been things forever. Why are these such hard concepts for you?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

porkens posting is so horrifically dire that i actually can't tell what alignment it is bc every time i read one of his posts i feel dizzy black out and wake up half naked wearing a sombrero in a hedge several miles away
which is why its taking me so long to catch up
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1424, Porkens wrote:
In post 1405, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1402, Porkens wrote:there you finally had the guts to omgus.

that's a laughabel "recap"

jj is translating the fake post restriction so we can "get" it
I can see how that would make jjh scum but why Vecna as well?
yeah they are in it together, obviously
How?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1426, Nero Cain wrote:is this guy for real?

like town lurking and being useless to not get shot and scum lurking b/c you know its decent scum play have been things forever. Why are these such hard concepts for you?
I reached just vote him and move on. He's too much of a headache. Let's see if reactions help us sort.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm still leaning slightly town. he's an ok policy lynch though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:33 am

Post by jjh927 »

Porkens could you explain how it makes either me or vecna scum
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1402, Porkens wrote:there you finally had the guts to omgus.

that's a laughabel "recap"

jj is translating the fake post restriction so we can "get" it
This is all NAI. jjh is transcribing what isin the thread for all of us to read on our own. He's just recapping. If anything, I think it's kind of helpful.

@Nero, why are you against the Vecna side convo? You say it's useless, but it was a slot we literally had nothing on.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1432, Chickadee wrote:@Nero, why are you against the Vecna side convo? You say it's useless, but it was a slot we literally had nothing on.
I just think its useless and a much better use of your time would be spent on something that matters for today like who we should lynch.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1430, Nero Cain wrote:I'm still leaning slightly town. he's an ok policy lynch though.
Agree to disagree. I'm not bet the farm on Porkens and lynchbaits can be town but Porkens seems more interested in gamesmanship than solving.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1433, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1432, Chickadee wrote:@Nero, why are you against the Vecna side convo? You say it's useless, but it was a slot we literally had nothing on.
I just think its useless and a much better use of your time would be spent on something that matters for today like who we should lynch.
just to clarify here. I'm already mostly buying what you are selling. Vecna could lurk but he isn't ok, fair. I still reserve the right to judge him based on his content when, if he can talk but sure he's town. However, he's not in the lynch conversation or even a high scumread dor seemingly everyone. Lets do something that has an impact on today. So who do you want to lynch today and why?

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:30 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1433, Nero Cain wrote:
I'd love to have that conversation but most people in the game aren't in that conversation and I doubt they will be until deadline pressures them to be
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm here, why can't we have that conversation?

Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Invisibility »

pokrens is wronge
btw porkens secret message only you can read invisibility is the mafia
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:36 am

Post by jjh927 »

Bc we need like 10 more people to lynch someone
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

Pretty sure mastina is the only scumread of yours I disagree with btw
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1439, jjh927 wrote:Bc we need like 10 more people to lynch someone
So we pl Pork?

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Nosferatu »

i guess you can pl but i think thats flipping town tbh
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y?

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1174, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: pork

yeah he did
???
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1394, Rylai and Lina wrote:can you explain those reads a little more

like why nero-sky felt tvt to you? can you elaborate this a little more? or what about titus and chick are alarming you?

It's more interesting for me to know how you're making your reads.

~Sora
Nero vs Sky felt like Town vs Town due to neither of them seemingly have an agenda behind going for each other beyond actually looking for scum, and both of them fairly mutally backing off afterwards as opposed to trying to push it further. Titus and Chickadee are both mostly gut feelings, but most of titus's posts seem very lacking in terms of actual game content (nowhere near the degree to which Porkens has set his sights upon), and Chickadee sending someone five identical elton john songs is just bizarre.
In post 1399, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 1392, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1358, Rylai and Lina wrote:I have an ability that makes mastina claim like a town check on my slot. she claimed she can only target town with gladiate. I have an ability that helps in gladiates. 2+2 = 4

but if you doubt that you can make mastina gladiate my slot to see what will happen. (hint I won't stop or retarct the gladiate and it will happen so day will end with her lynch as a result of this but my ability will be confirmed and if she is telling the truth I'll become ic)

~Sora
Why wouldn't you bring this up when Mastina claimed some 30 pages ago? Also, what do you mean "claim like a town check"?

Read up a bit more:
- Skygazer and Nero felt like Town vs Town while it was still happening
- Porkens has moved up on my scumlist due to having almost no content (his posts so far have ranged from potentially role-playing a cat to creating a choose your own adventure to simply agreeing with other people or even calling himself potentially scum). He doesn't appear to be making even a slight bit of effort to do more than troll the game.
- Titus and Chickadee are both setting off alarms for me, but not enough to hunt them right now. Innocent Children is still my top scumread for blowing up on the other hydra for all the pressure of one vote.
- The fact that you guys are getting information out of vecna is honestly quite amazing

Anyways, VOTE: Innocent Children.

I shall go with my gut here. If she blows up at me over this, I'd encourage other people to follow suit. Town shouldn't care about votes until there's real danger.
No, you’re wrong about that, it was never about the vote, it was about my playstyle but I don’t want to rehash it.
I see. Very well.

UNVOTE:

I do not like the idea of Jjh and Vecna being together and vecna faking it in Porkens's argument, since it appears to be extremely circumstancial, especially since other people have also been able to ask Vecna questions and have him respond as well as the only real reason for his push seeming to be the fact that jjh spelt it out. It does seem like a possible scum push.

VOTE: Porkens
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like LA has at least marginally improved and don’t feel like voting her rn
I’m considering a Porkens vote but unless someone can give me pointers on reading him, it’ll be a policy vote
UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1444, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1174, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: pork

yeah he did
???