Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 2817, Performer wrote:110 page d1... this is M E S S E D U P,
Good to know that I have a good reason to feel that my first experience outside Newbie is a shitshow. There have been at least four inactive slots for the vast majority of the game. It's made it much harder to make reads.

Glad to see you. You were a great IC in the game we played before.

I have to leave for now, but I'll be back late tonight.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2823, profii wrote:Do you remeber the game we played where you did traffic light reads?
Me? What game was that? I might have done it, but not sure if I called them traffic lights reads, so unsure what you’re referring to if you’re talking to me
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2808, Flavor Leaf wrote:Almost, we have 9 hours. Can’t necessarily expect that deadline to get extended.

Where do you think is best?

We have a day and a few more hours. I requested a 24 hours extension and Nauci kindly granted me that.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:06 am

Post by profii »

In post 2826, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2823, profii wrote:Do you remeber the game we played where you did traffic light reads?
Me? What game was that? I might have done it, but not sure if I called them traffic lights reads, so unsure what you’re referring to if you’re talking to me
Yea you only post read lists and traffic light colours and nothing else just moving people up and down the read list
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Crimson97 »

I'm still happy with my Naomi vote.I could switch to Sash, Creature, Frank or maybe Krazy but for no i'm staying on her.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:08 am

Post by profii »

In post 2828, profii wrote:
Yea you only post read lists and traffic light colours and nothing else just moving people up and down the read list
This one

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74615

My 2 word thing at that start was a very subtle reference to this to try and bat signal to you that if we are town together we can go forth and conquer - at the time I couldn’t reference the partner game haha
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh, yeah, I remember doing that. If I’m alive in the next day or so, I’ll add some more flavor into this game with some color lists. (Won’t be doing it that way, but I have some other ways. THat way works when i don’t need to comment.)

And alright, so we don’t have to super rush for a lynch, but still don’t have much time left
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 2759, Almost50 wrote:
In post 18, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 15, Sashaddin wrote:UNVOTE: ManateeDude
VOTE: Pernicious Parrot for too much parroting.
Aww. I wanted to start like an actual wagon on him.

VOTE: Manatee
@Crimson: Why did you wait for this to vote Manatee? In other words, you say you wanted to get a wagon going on him, so why didn't you vote him in your first post?
It started as only a joke cause i know how scummy he is but then i decided it'd be a good idea to pressure him.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 278, profii wrote:
In post 276, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 206, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 186, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have half a mind to confirm your theory
*facepalm*

Okay... so the only way to 'confirm my theory' would been to claim cop or gunsmith, Which if I'm reading that correctly you just did despite my repeated warnings not to. So... I revealed 3 of our PR's to reds on the first day... without trying to on the first account and after explicitly and clearly asking people not to on the second account..

I have an annoying playstyle. ;) it’s very possible I’m just a 1 shot BP.
Typical Flavor :p
That makes this much funnier. :lol:
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:12 am

Post by profii »

What’s the worsts replacement status? Is he playing now - he’s not in mod notes
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 2706, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2701, Mister Rogers wrote:You may say your role is confirmable but if we have a Doc supposedly in the setup its not necessarily true. Also don't worry I will keep posting until you respond anyway. ;)
Like, he said he was gonna shoot Creature if we don't lynch him today. Do you think Crimson TRs Creature enough to protect him from the claimed Vig shot? (Did Crimson argue about the Creature shot?)

P-edit: LOL. OK.. so you (Krazy) could be shooting the Doctor's protection. That said, it's still of a small chance to actually be the case (both you and Crimson targeting the same person) so let's hope you aim good.

P-edit, P-edit, P-edit.. posting this then reading
I don't think they're the best shot. Sash and Frank are better options imo but i wouldn't be totally against it either.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:12 am

Post by profii »

In post 2833, Flavor Leaf wrote:
*facepalm*

Okay... so the only way to 'confirm my theory' would been to claim cop or gunsmith, Which if I'm reading that correctly you just did despite my repeated warnings not to. So... I revealed 3 of our PR's to reds on the first day... without trying to on the first account and after explicitly and clearly asking people not to on the second account..

lols actually that’s why I ignored your vig claim haha
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Crimson97 »

Oh wait you're Frank's replacement lol. Well i'll read you and see if you change my mind about the slot.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:13 am

Post by profii »

Crimson - can you give us your scum pool rn please?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2836, profii wrote:
In post 2833, Flavor Leaf wrote:
*facepalm*

lols actually that’s why I ignored your vig claim haha

This has the potential to be much funnier later on. :wink:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2808, Flavor Leaf wrote:Almost, we have 9 hours. Can’t necessarily expect that deadline to get extended.

Where do you think is best?
I also have too many nulls still. My reads so far:

TOWN: the worst, Mister Rogers,
Town: Light Ethos,
town: Crimson97, Krazy, Gamma,
null: Creature,

TOWN is someone I will fight against their lynch today. Town is someone I'm TRing and won't be voting but not sure how to defend them. "town" is someone I would rather not touch today (not really TRing that strong but I'd rather not lynch today).

Anyone else I have no clue. For instancel you (FL) had a lousy start of the game, but you're looking town on these past few pages. You know I know you are a very good scumster (and you know I even mislynched you once as soon as you replaced in out of that paranoia) so I can't say I have confidence in my read on you. I guess you could go into "town" for now.

Profii also looks town but I haven't even ISO'd him yet.

Gun to my head I would vote one of Sasha/Saudade/Creature/Naomi (Naomi being the least desired of them, bc I saw a couple of posts on the opening pages that felt townie to me).

Now the problem IS trying to verify these SRs by guessing who their most likely partners might be, and not once have I come up with a 3-person team out of these 4 (i.e. there's always someone I TR that is more likely scum if one or two of these 4 flip red than the other 2 of them).

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2817, Performer wrote:Hello all. I see you there light, FL, GE, krazy, crimson, creat, a50, prof.
I'm sorry if I forgot anyone else.

I did a super quick skim and wow - anyone who didn't have saud as tr, shame on you . Could even tr him from before replacing and I was right, yes! Never been wrong about this except that 1 time I came into an SK slot.

In related news, GE pushing for a lynch on me when we have little time left, is very A L A R M I N G. I saw 1 claim in my skim.
Can people summarize what happened so far because I am not going thru an unreal 110 page d1... this is M E S S E D U P, why so many pages!?
Yaaawn
So you skimmed 100+ pages in how long? Seems infeasible.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 2790, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 2788, Mister Rogers wrote:Does anyone see what I am saying here.
Yes. If FL is scum this game, his play earlier defending Manatee was excellent and got me good. Still, I have a few plausible scum teams in mind that do include him.
Dewd you are flipping Mr Spock! Do you know that because I have played with you that I have now thought about the "permutation approach" to this game? Where we cross off each combination of teams as we go? I mean like such a kewl way of playing, you know (ya you know) lol.
"Won't you be my neighbor?"
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Krazy »

It is my sincere hope that A50 and Performer eventually settle on Creature so that we can finally end this day in a scum lynch
vote conspiracy
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 2838, profii wrote:Crimson - can you give us your scum pool rn please?
Pretty much gave it in this post.
In post 2829, Crimson97 wrote:I'm still happy with my Naomi vote.I could switch to Sash, Creature, Frank or maybe Krazy but for no i'm staying on her.
Naomi, Sash and Creature would be my safest guess.Frank might be mafia too instead of Creature. Krazy just because i don't completely trust their claim but i don't really want to lynch them today.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I agree with the thing about Naomi, but I don’t think scum is going to be playing scummy this game.

You seem to believe all three claims, yet are high town reading Rogers/LE.

Rogers’s specifically thinks people shouldn’t believe them. Thoughts?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2831, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Oh, yeah, I remember doing that. If I’m alive in the next day or so, I’ll add some more flavor into this game with some color lists. (Won’t be doing it that way, but I have some other ways. THat way works when i don’t need to comment.)

And alright, so we don’t have to super rush for a lynch, but still don’t have much time left
Please do that thing you do with the rainbow reads and the game show host shtick
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2817, Performer wrote:Hello all. I see you there light, FL, GE, krazy, crimson, creat, a50, prof.
I'm sorry if I forgot anyone else.

I did a super quick skim and wow - anyone who didn't have saud as tr, shame on you . Could even tr him from before replacing and I was right, yes! Never been wrong about this except that 1 time I came into an SK slot.

In related news, GE pushing for a lynch on me when we have little time left, is very A L A R M I N G. I saw 1 claim in my skim.
Can people summarize what happened so far because I am not going thru an unreal 110 page d1... this is M E S S E D U P, why so many pages!?
Hi there. :D

Could you please quickly summarize why you TR'd your predecessor before you replaced in? I am not familiar with them at all, so maybe you can draw my attention to something I don't know about them. (This is why I don't feel like ISOing some slots because I don't know what I'm looking for in their ISO anyway).

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 2795, profii wrote:
In post 2788, Mister Rogers wrote:Call me a jerk (its easy!) but FoS FL for having "trouble" formulating his reads; inconsistency in the way reads have been formulated.,

Does anyone see what I am saying here. I am posting this more to make a note of it because something is not smelling right with the whole way TL has read the player list?

PEDIT: See this makes no sense to me. HOW can you accept Worst's claim because ur read of him is so super accurate?? But yet at the same time say that an almost perfectly good claim by Crimson is most likely false?

I don't think your logic regarding your reads?
Have you played with FL before?
Nossir but he is like a highly advanced version of The Worst apparently; at least that's the impression I am getting from this game... :shrug:
"Won't you be my neighbor?"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I am somewhat familiar with Saudade and can tell you he has lacked the push that I remember he had in mini 2002, and FL can probably back this up
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”