Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, since you are new.. do NOT try to learn HOW TO PLAY from me. :lol: I play in the most unorthodox of ways and if you try to imitate me you will get yourself lynched every time.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

okay thank you dr monkey but you should not not kill people because you like them because then you get back stab by your friends and that will make you sad
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

and i do not know unorthodox but thank you for the warning
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

@a50: i guess the one thing i'm a little nervous about doing that is that with innos it'll give scum a list of people who have been cleared and/or are cops (possibly?) each day which will tell them who to kill and give them a better idea of what everyone else may be, especially since scum know the spread of docs/cops
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 26, Spooghetioso wrote:okay thank you dr monkey but you should not not kill people because you like them because then you get back stab by your friends and that will make you sad
It's a stance conclusive to N_M, and -for some odd reason- it goes both ways. He doesn't fancy voting me either. :lol: It's fun when everybody knows what's going on, like.. "guys, I think this is a scum slot but I won't be voting them, so do as you will".

If you want my advice, stick to playing games with players from this game's players list in the near future. Most are fun to play with regardless of alignment. You'll come to enjoy playing the game no matter what your alignment and/or the outcome of the game ;)

Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

okay thank you i look forward to knowing all of you!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 28, skitter30 wrote:@a50: i guess the one thing i'm a little nervous about doing that is that with innos it'll give scum a list of people who have been cleared and/or are cops (possibly?) each day which will tell them who to kill and give them a better idea of what everyone else may be, especially since scum know the spread of docs/cops
Well, let's say X is a N1 Cop. They claim Y is innocent on D2. Scum can shoot Y on N2, but then the Cop is still alive. Now what if we have 2 N1 Cops? Scum don't know who is what and what night they act.

What you should be worried about is scum faking an inno on a townie for town credit and being treated as a townie for the rest of the game. They know exactly how many Doctors/Cops are there so they know what to fake claim too. Like, I could be faking Doctor now because I'm scum and know it's 4 Doctors & 6 Cops, so I have room to maneuver as a claimed Doctor, and being a N1 Doctor explains why I'm not getting shot anyway. In this case you might want to lynch me on D4 (say) just to be sure.

P.S. I've played and modded this setup before.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

Note: Spaghetti is very polite I don't want to lynch him today either.

@Spaghetti: From my response to skitter you should get a glimpse of what I'm talking about. Let me sum it up for you:

1- I've claimed on page 1.. that's NOT orthodox play
2- 8 players on the list already know me well enough, so my claim means absolutely nothing for them (explained later)
3- As town I could be a N1 Doctor, or I could be a N4 Doctor. I could even be a N2 Cop aiming to survive until I do get my night of action. That means scum won't trust my claim anyway as I'm known to do bluffs.
4- As scum I could also be faking (as I explained to skitter) to keep the suspicions on me down. Town should not trust my claim either.
5- This play style -in general- gets me SR'd by people who play me for the first time. It also often gets me shot by scum on N1 because they don't really know what to make of my explicit claims. As scum though, it makes me a prime investigating target so isn't a very good tactic for scum!me, but then I'd be suspected by those who know me if I didn't play this way. :lol:

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 31, Almost50 wrote:What you should be worried about is scum faking an inno on a townie for town credit and being treated as a townie for the rest of the game.
yeah i was thinking this too; i don't think that there's anything that can stop scum from doing this really; at least not until much later on when we have more cop and/or doc claims/flips than are possible, but that's not something that can be resolved till later on

unless we have everyone like claim one or the other right now; we'll know that people are lying within one of the two groups because we'll get something like 6 cops and 7 docs or something and scum can't coordiante with each other now since there isn't daytalk

i don't know if that's ideal tho because again scum will know who's which role and if people start claiming results they'll be able to make strategic nks later on in the game
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

also fairly confident a50 is town, as confident as i can be on p2 anyway
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

why?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

LOL.. she knows me too well.

Here's another tip: see the "search" button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click it type "skitter", and then when the results show type "Almost50". We've played a lot together of late, and she kind of learnt to interpret some of my gibberish correctly.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

uh idk? i play with him a lot and i can just kinda tell usually and i kinda think he's town here

trying to quantify it: general enthusiam exhibited in posting + (maybe seriously?) claiming in his first post coupled with telling people to lynch him day4
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 16, skitter30 wrote:i'm trying to figure out if there's a good way to get hypo-innos out there but haven't come to anything conclusive

i think that a cop giving a hypo-inno each day will be kinda confusing when they flip given that they may have given several hypo-innos at that point but only one (at most) is true

i'm kinda thinking that a cop with a guilty should out it tho given that everyone is one-shot
There was a strategy of claiming cop/doctor (but not your night of empowerment) in the last game I played, but I made the argument against it that since scum know the setup they have little to lose and the only issue they may stumble across is going over the amount of one type of role that can physically be in the game. Problem is if we don’t implement this idea today and we lynch scum today the have complete camouflage from that aspect of that plan.
So I would consider this but only today, and only if someone can give a really good reason to.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Subject: Micro 782: Jester Nightless - Game Over!
Not_Mafia wrote:
S
u
p
c
u
n
t
s
I
'
m
t
h
e
J
e
s
t
e
r
a
n
d
I
'
m
h
e
r
e
t
o
t
r
o
l
l
t
h
e
s
h
i
t
o
u
t
o
f
t
h
i
s
g
a
m
e

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 38, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 16, skitter30 wrote:i'm trying to figure out if there's a good way to get hypo-innos out there but haven't come to anything conclusive

i think that a cop giving a hypo-inno each day will be kinda confusing when they flip given that they may have given several hypo-innos at that point but only one (at most) is true

i'm kinda thinking that a cop with a guilty should out it tho given that everyone is one-shot
There was a strategy of claiming cop/doctor (but not your night of empowerment) in the last game I played, but I made the argument against it that since scum know the setup they have little to lose and the only issue they may stumble across is going over the amount of one type of role that can physically be in the game. Problem is if we don’t implement this idea today and we lynch scum today the have complete camouflage from that aspect of that plan.
So I would consider this but only today, and only if someone can give a really good reason to.
Shiggles
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Btw no one is allowed to vote A50, capiche?!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

CAPICHE?!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 39, Not_Mafia wrote:Subject: Micro 782: Jester Nightless - Game Over!
Not_Mafia wrote:
S
u
p
c
u
n
t
s
I
'
m
t
h
e
J
e
s
t
e
r
a
n
d
I
'
m
h
e
r
e
t
o
t
r
o
l
l
t
h
e
s
h
i
t
o
u
t
o
f
t
h
i
s
g
a
m
e

VOTE: Not_Mafia
What state are you from, and which office are you running for? I mean, this is probably the only way I
would
vote you. :lol:

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm in a state of intoxication and I'm running from my problems
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 44, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm in a state of intoxication and I'm running from my problems
:lol: :lol:

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: Spooghetioso
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 41, Not_Mafia wrote:Btw no one is allowed to vote A50, capiche?!
Awww...why not?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Btw, this was the first setup I played on this site.

Nostalgia. F.T.W.
<(") | (")>
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by teacher »

Return to “Completed Open Games”