Post by Korina »

Votecount 4.4

Toogeloo(1)
~ (18)

Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (18)

Not Voting (2): (52), Irrelephant11(19)

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2018-10-01 09:23:30)

Deadline paused for (expired on 2018-09-21 21:18:00)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Great, so Toogeloo is blue scum
I'll explain later gotta go afk
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Alright cool
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

So I started suspecting him because of vca
Whenever I looked at my colored votecounts and asked myself "who's most likely to be green?" it was never toogeloo
I can provide examples later maybe
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Then I noticed he said at one point "you seem to be on the blue team, you're assuming ____
is red scum when they COULD be blue scum!"
which honestly seemed way more likely to be something said by blue scum than whatever he was responding to
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

then I investigated his role claim
He's "confirmed" by knowing PJ is Pikachu and by knowing Kokichi is ZSS
Blue scum knows PJ is Pikachu (duh) and by the time he made the ZSS claim he already had enough info to narrow down who ZSS was, given ZSS was his first pick. Kokichi started the game by saying "who stole Kirby" so Gamma had to be Kirby, making Kokichi ZSS
He hasn't proved his own role in any real way
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Spoiler: some quotes from ~the first half of the game that I don't feel like explaining (unless both of you reallyyyyy want me to) but they're part of how I know he's blue scum
In post 35, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 33, Fate wrote:I believe Enigma

LETS ACTUALLY GET A REAL WAGON GOING ON SCUM PLEASE KTHX
here let me start a wagon on you then

VOTE: fate
In post 38, Toogeloo wrote:What's with the post count numbers after each player in the Votals?

---
Vote: DoubtingThomas

That entry felt super forced >_>.
In post 70, SeaDragon wrote:Catch up stuff

Spoiler:
In post 33, Fate wrote:I believe Enigma

LETS ACTUALLY GET A REAL WAGON GOING ON SCUM PLEASE KTHX
this post feel forced to me, and also slightly LAMIST, like "oh look at me im town i want to get a wagon on scum started"
In post 34, DoubtingThomas wrote:sup bois i am in town!

have been away for a while so just checking up now; hopefully i didnt miss much
forced as hell, its pretty much implied that everyone "thinks" they are town, and saying "I am town" is just repetetive and un-needed
In post 39, Toogeloo wrote:Also, full disclosure...

I've never played a SSB game. I like a lot of the Nintendo franchises though, so I know most the characters.
Heretic.
In post 47, popopopopopopo wrote:in fact
vote:doubtingthomas

i agree with toogeloo those posts look forced AF
agreed here
In post 48, MariaR wrote:VOTE: popo
I think you would've voted DT right away if you thought it was forced instead of asking a question on a fate vote of all thing.
uhh 1 post and 5 minutes in between isnt really the opposite of "right away" i dont see the problem here.
and voting for this is kinda ???
In post 51, MariaR wrote:
In post 49, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 48, MariaR wrote:VOTE: popo
I think you would've voted DT right away if you thought it was forced instead of asking a question on a fate vote of all thing.
i thought about it a little

what do you think thomas's entrance to the game?
I can see how it's a little cringe/bland but I don't like the jump on we've had already so I'm gonna to just let DT post some more and see where it goes. I don't really think "cringe" means it can be only from scum given first game in a long time from town can be a bit weird too.
this is pretty fence-sitty, "I can see how its cringe, but i dont really think its AI overall, so just let him post"
i do agree that it isnt a 100% AI and something to read solely on, but saying "Its weird but not neccessarily scum" is ???
In post 52, Fate wrote:LOL TWO SCUM CAUGHT ALREADY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING

Also Hey Baku glad you're town looks like we can slay these noobs
this feels forced as well
In post 53, Fate wrote:VOTE: Doubting_Thomas

PROTIP next time bus MariaR you might've stood a chance
what point is there posting "If you'd bussed MariaR you might've been fine." other than to throw shade and imply that you think DT and Maria are both conf. scum?
In post 57, Fate wrote:I wouldn't be so bold but I'm bulletproof and immortal so HehehEHAHHAHAHA
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
In post 59, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: mariar for now. IIRC, she appears scummier than she actually is but I'm ok putting this here meow.

Btw, hi Maria!
votes maria, while saying "She normally appears scummier than she is" and i dont even understand, she appears scummy even as town, or she appears more scummy than she is scummy right now?
for the first, ok then why did you vote?
for the second, what does it mean?

p-edit, just realized more stuff appeared
Spoiler:
In post 97, Toogeloo wrote:@SeaDragon, I get the feeling you didn't agree with the way MariaR was voted by Kuroi, but you are voting MariaR. How did you reach the conclusion that Maria may be more likely scum than Kuroi?
In post 164, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 90, RCEnigma wrote:Well Fate just made my point for why DT is town.
In post 131, RCEnigma wrote:Fate is the reason I don't want to lynch you so I'll have to pass.
In post 144, RCEnigma wrote:Well I do find Fate to be pretty Townie. It was him that brought the logic that strong scum would buss you if they decided to go that route. It dissuaded me from wanting you lynched but your tone is scum all the way, I'll say that at least.
Could you explain this line of thought, please? You think Fate is town because he wouldn't bus DT? DT has a scummy tone, but you think he's town? How do these thoughts coexist?

Don't forget this is also Multi-ball, a Red Team and a Blue Team. Does this influence your reads at all, or do you still feel Fate and DT are town?
In post 184, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 181, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 174, DoubtingThomas wrote:what do you mean 'what you've been getting angry about when you attacked Fate.'?
You attacked Fate because he endorsed the fact that your posts felt forced, when I was actually the first person to say it. So my question is why are you getting angry at him, but not me?
In post 174, DoubtingThomas wrote:also, saying stuff like, "which is where you got traction in the first place" sound pretty scummy. like it sounds like you are trying to imply part of the reason why you voted me is because others were voting me which is what scums do. try to mislynch people when townies are trying to vote that person.
I was the first vote on you, so I followed no one.

1) not really why i was 'angry' with him. i attacked fate because he apparently didn't even know why i was being scum read, but scum read me (following consensus) and used that to pair me up with another person. that's scummy. that's agenda driven.

2) eh i wasnt really referring to whether or not you voted first or second. i was just saying that you adding a phrase like that that is unnecessary kinda sound sketchy.
In post 274, Toogeloo wrote:I was thinking about how inane the Enigma vs Nico thing was today.

-Despite actual scummy behavior from other players, Enigma votes Nico calling her a "good lynch" for literally being a low post count player in a game that just started.
-Nico pops in about an hour later and instantly goes off the deep end about her self meta being an inactive player as town.

At first, it seemed to me that Nico's reaction was definitely poor, and far too defensive while still putting almost no effort into game solving at all. However, the more I think on it, I am getting same team vibes from Enigma and Nico. The whole situation seems to gone off the dramatic deep end, and feels really off to me. Enigma has made no effort to hunt outside of Nico, claiming PoE on all the active posters, and yet no case has really evolved on Nico either. Nico has made no effort to hunt at all either, and constantly uses self meta to challenge the group.

---
In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:Probably a team: DT, Toog
Explain?
In post 269, DoubtingThomas wrote:Gamma going around everyone asking why he is a low scum read when he hasn't done much to be town read sounds like a nervous kitty who wants its master's approval

bad bad look
Nice OMGUS.

Reads:
1. Kokichi Oma
(null)

2. SeaDragon (ManateeDude + Eragon)
(lean town)

3. Gamma Emerald
(null)

4. popopopopopopo
5. KuroiXHF
(null)

6. NicoRobin
(scum lean)

7. Lady Angel
(null)

8. Toogeloo
(moi)

9. Prof Fridays
(conftown)

10. MariaR
(flip flopping on this read a bit. I don't think she's team with DT though)

11. Fate
(it's Fate, who knows)

12. RCEnigma
(slight scum lean)

13. DoubtingThomas
(scum lean)
In post 342, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 321, Fate wrote:Toog what kind of vote is that
I hadn't had my coffee yet. My brain was telling me that Enigma just said "it's hard to scum hunt on Day 1," and I thought to myself, "yeah, scum hunting as scum is hard." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unvote;
Vote: DoubtingThomas

Back where I started.

---

Gamma is moving up my to my town reads.
In post 374, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 373, SeaDragon wrote:I just got back home and school is starting next week, so ima be less active, but
Hopefully I’ll be able to catchup today
Your last post was at the top of this page, and the game is only 15 pages long. I can't imagine "catching up" to be all that time consuming for a hydra.
In post 376, SeaDragon wrote:
In post 374, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 373, SeaDragon wrote:I just got back home and school is starting next week, so ima be less active, but
Hopefully I’ll be able to catchup today
Your last post was at the top of this page, and the game is only 15 pages long. I can't imagine "catching up" to be all that time consuming for a hydra.
at the time i posted that i wasnt really caught up, just a slight skim.

on top of the fact that that was over a day ago, which is kinda sad activity-wise
In post 381, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 380, RCEnigma wrote:hmm Fate why the vote on Popopo? Do you believe popopo AND Maria are on scum teams?
Any reason why they can't be? Multi-ball, remember?

Trying to determine if you are actually forgetting this, or if you are playing dumb :igmeou:
In post 443, SeaDragon wrote:I skimmed PoPo's ISO and feel Maria and DT are probably both cleared from Red team at the very least because i dont see Red!Popopo trying to hard-bus D1.

I think Toog and Fate have
maybe
1 Red in between them, but never 2.

Frank is probably be a buddy becuase he had them as scum lean but never really did anything to push or vote, especially becuase he said "it might just be playstlyle so give it a shot"

so from the flip alone

Never Red-(DT/Maria)

Maybe 1 Red-(Toog/fate)

Probably Red- (Frank)

also re:vca one of the biggest reasons toog is blue scum is just by looking at the amazing accuracy of this town at identifying scum - but really, only at identifying red scum. Toogeloo is one of the only players to put any early votes on blue, and imo it shows TMI. Town let blue do their thing. Light-bussing-blue-toog had a vanity wagon on a partner D1 to look townier later.

Anyway if I'm wrong it's because he's red scum, not because he's town. So the other scum will now shoot him and he will kingmake (sorry toogeloo you're just the easiest one to sort)
Tag fix
-Kor

I also understand that color does not equal a spoiler.
Last edited by Korina on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Welp, I broke it. All those quotes should be inside the spoiler, and that random floating text should be inside a quote box
#ohwell
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Toogeloo »

So what do you want to do now?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

VOTE: no lynch
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Whatever.

Unvote;
Vote: No Lynch
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In the like 2% chance I'm wrong and Toogeloo is town
He dies, I kingmake between scum (or is 1v1v1 endgame?)
Or maybe he dies and so does one scum, in which case blue scum probably wins based on my inaccurate case
in which case whatever I replaced in and did my best

I'm right so doesn't matter

pedit: sorry toog
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Oh, you're wrong, but I haven't felt like we can win since Enigma flipped, so I'm just doing whatever you want at this point and trying to play the rest of this out with my head held high. Gamma scum wins this I think since he's also a roleblocker, but let's just go through the motions.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Well I think that's hammer regardless...
I agree that if I'm wrong this is probably unwinnable
And that Gamma has a great shot at winning regardless of anything else (idk if that means I win too)
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Korina »

Vote count in a moment.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 4.FINAL

No Lynch(2, Hammered!)
~ (28), (21)

Toogeloo(1)
~ (18)

Not Voting (1): (53)

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2018-10-01 09:23:30)

MOD REMINDERS

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Korina »

Yadda yadda yadda, we all know the drill right now:
No one was hanged, therefore no one flips... yet.

I'll clean this up later when I have a moment, (today is homecoming day, and I have to help out with parking detail for the football game).

Deadline for N4 is in: (expired on 2018-09-23 15:36:00)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Korina »

Also, since there are so few people left alive, I'm allowing night-skip. All of you must agree to it.
All it'll do is just skip to day once I have all actions.

4/4 agree N4 is useless, and a waste of time.
The night shall be accelerated!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Korina »

Night actions shall be resolved in about an hour or so, I just got back home and I need to shower and eat dinner and other stuff like that.
Sorry for making you guys wait for an hour.
Not really...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Korina »

Night actions actually coming out in a few moments. Making this post to update the vote-counter for D5.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Korina »

We know the drill by now, correct?
I unlock thread, you guys discuss and vote, etc etc?

Good, because none of you died last night.
You guys have (expired on 2018-10-05 20:25:00) until deadline.

Day 5 Begins!

Votecount 5.0

Not Voting (4): Kokichi Oma(0), Gamma Emerald(0), Toogeloo(0), Irrelephant11(0)

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2018-10-05 20:25:00)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Lost my vest last night.

So, now what?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I was roleblocked last night. I got no result on gamma
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

VOTE: No Lynch
... Again?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: no lynch

Same plan

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”