Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Doughboy »

Nah fuck that.

VOTE: dva

Strategic replacement
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 575, Doughboy wrote:Nah fuck that.

Strategic replacement
When the pressure was off them?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

wilky replaces DVa.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:05 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 568, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 554, ProHawk wrote:This is interesting with two competing wagons though.
You should say more to this because they both look like lynchbait cws to me
It'll be better to analyze after flips. But it's interesting because it provides a lot of information to work with from D1
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:07 am

Post by wilky »

Hi guys.

Will catch up as much as possible tonight through isos. If I don't get done tonight I'll finish tomorrow after work.

For now UNVOTE:
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Tommy »

Hey wilky!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Hi Wilky. I hope you never change that avi.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:28 am

Post by wilky »

Phone posting right now so not the fastest or most detailed catch up but anyway so far.

I get a town lean on Alchemist from his ISO. It feels natural and nothing pings me throughout the read of it either.

Doughboys iso is hard to understand as there are alot of posts that don't reference the player they are aimed at.
Looks like doughboy has been involved in a 1v1 with Rage (?) I'll check him out next.

Can I get a reads list from you please doughboy?
In post 575, Doughboy wrote:Nah fuck that.

Strategic replacement
Am I missing something here? At the last vote count dva (or me) wasn't the leading wagon and I looked at dvas iso too and nothing makes me assume that my slot was being heavily pushed by anyone can you point me to the posts that make you think this?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:29 am

Post by wilky »

In post 580, Tommy wrote:Hey wilky!
In post 581, Alchemist21 wrote:Hi Wilky. I hope you never change that avi.
Hi guys, don't worry the avatar isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I'm doing my catchup but a summary of where you guys are at currently wouldn't go a miss to help me out a little.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 441, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 433, ProHawk wrote:Someone to engage me? What are your reads?
Gamma, Saudade, Doughboy, LTVN, and Ezekel are all Town to me.

Tommy, Dva, Flubber, and you are all null to me.

Guerilla is scum to me.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:43 am

Post by wilky »

In post 173, EzekelRAGE wrote:
In post 172, LTVNGambit wrote:By the way, can somebody explain, why there is such a large focus on what has been done in a previous game(s)? Reads from previous games are mostly subjective, additionally, you are relying on person x playing the same way as they did in previous games. Can somebody explain why this is efficient? Or is it just to get the ball rolling? I see no point in it.
As far as im concerned, previous games shouldn't be brought up, But it was brought up to try and get a lynch/wagon on me goin in this game so I had to address it.
No, no, No, No.

Past games are definitely not irrelevant. Meta is a massive part of mafia and should 100% be discussed. That said it should be discussed and people should be provided with examples too.

This is also so contradictory to the rest of your iso.
In post 506, EzekelRAGE wrote:Gambit

Alchemist – nice posts about reads of other player’s actions. Takes me from slight scum lean to neutral/slight town.
Why was an alch a scum lean before this?

Right so where I'm at right now:

Town - Alchemist
Null- Doughboy
Scum lean - EzekelRage
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:46 am

Post by wilky »

In post 584, Alchemist21 wrote:

Guerilla is scum to me.
Talk to me about Ezekel? By looking at the iso's Ezekel seemed to be the one who was trying to keep the 1v1 going. The iso pretty much filled with the 1v1 until the last couple of posts and it also reminds me of a scum game I had before where I dragged Gustavo into a 1v1 and kept it going to bog down the thread, split the town and make people choose sides.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:55 am

Post by wilky »

With running the risk of OMGUSing I just want to put out that alot of gammas iso is really fence sitty. Can I get a reads list gamma so I know where you stand on other players.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:56 am

Post by wilky »

Right I've got something to do over the next half hour or so I'll try come back for an hour or so after that then I'll need to head to bed.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:57 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

Oh wow a second player doing catch up this game isn't cursed at all.

Also lol @ him defending meta reads, wait until you find out how your slot's been read buddy.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 582, wilky wrote:Am I missing something here? At the last vote count dva (or me) wasn't the leading wagon and I looked at dvas iso too and nothing makes me assume that my slot was being heavily pushed by anyone can you point me to the posts that make you think this?
Dva was the closest to l-1, somebody even said he was at l-1. After his last post of the game it was revealed he was tied with 4 but he was still the one under more pressure. There were 2 competing wagons. He also replaced out via pm and not by a post in the game thread.

That’s suspicious to me
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:58 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

Eh sorry it's been a long D1, welcome to the game bud
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:03 am

Post by wilky »

In post 573, Ausuka wrote:Image

Votecount 1.8
GuerillaWoo (5) - LTVNGambit, Alchemist21, Doughboy, EzekelRAGE, Gamma Emerald
DVa (3) - ProHawk, GuerillaWoo, Tommy
Gamma Emerald (1) - DVa

Not Voting (2) - Flubbernugget, Saudade

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-28 12:35:27).
In post 590, Doughboy wrote:
In post 582, wilky wrote:Am I missing something here? At the last vote count dva (or me) wasn't the leading wagon and I looked at dvas iso too and nothing makes me assume that my slot was being heavily pushed by anyone can you point me to the posts that make you think this?
Dva was the closest to l-1, somebody even said he was at l-1. After his last post of the game it was revealed he was tied with 4 but he was still the one under more pressure. There were 2 competing wagons. He also replaced out via pm and not by a post in the game thread.

That’s suspicious to me
Quick post before I head off then, this was the vote count at the time the mod announced he was being replaced. 5 in the leading wagon 3 on mines?? Why exactly is replacing out via pm sus and is it more sus than you conveniently ignoring my ask for a reads list?
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Tommy »

Where I'm at is a bit lost, honestly. I have town reads on everyone but the lurkers. I can't remember what it was about EzekelRAGE that I found towny. Maybe it was just the rage... I'll take another look at his ISO tomorrow and give you some more analysis.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:06 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

Guerilla is scum to me.
Still can't tell if you're dumb or what. So because you thought I was defending Dva, you read me as scum because you wagoned that slot, but now you're null on it again? So I'm scum why? Because of your read on my "rekindling" joke? A first person plural pronoun that's still rubbing you the wrong way?

I think it's pretty important we find out whether you're a dumbass townie, cuz otherwise I'm seeing terrible consistency from you.
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:07 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 574, Doughboy wrote:Please lynch me rage. Go ahead and do it. I want you to realize that’s it’s always you. It’s never me. You’ll have misread me twice cause you suck at mafia.
Yo, what is your angle here? Why are you steady bitching and whining and attacking me? Everyone can see how you misplayed last game as a pr. I have no regrets about last game when it comes to you. You played like a jackass because you were upset about the mod. You also had your head stuck up your own ass because you felt you played a perfect game, which you didn’t. Now your resorting to bullying because your just a shitty player who can’t handle being pressured about anything. So your go to this tactic, which is pitiful.

Neither one of us got scum last game. You were focused on me and ff. Wrong on both accounts.
I was focused on you, due to your shitty antitown actions.

This game you lied about me on multiple accounts. Which is why you made this post.
You also can’t seem to comprehend the difference between stating an opinion and stating something as fact. Also, even if something is an opinion it can still be wrong.

I know I’m not a perfect mafia player. It’s why I try to post my thinking on matters so I can allow others to poke at it. This allows me to see a different view and see something that I may not. It’s also why I don’t mind going back and forth with someone when they think I may be scum. Just to understand their thinking about me and my actions.

That alone makes me a better mafia player than you ever will be.

You are just a toxic shitty player. You won’t learn from your mistakes because you don’t take criticism well. When things don’t go your way you just insult, that lets me know you are mentally weak. Do you have anything to say about me other than you saying I’m a bad player( see that’s an opinion) and bitching about idk what at this point?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 586, wilky wrote:

Guerilla is scum to me.
Talk to me about Ezekel? By looking at the iso's Ezekel seemed to be the one who was trying to keep the 1v1 going. The iso pretty much filled with the 1v1 until the last couple of posts and it also reminds me of a scum game I had before where I dragged Gustavo into a 1v1 and kept it going to bog down the thread, split the town and make people choose sides.
From the game that got linked their 1v1 made sense as two Townies who still had issues with each other.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:08 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

Also VOTE: Flubbernugget
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:09 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 595, EzekelRAGE wrote:
In post 574, Doughboy wrote:Please lynch me rage. Go ahead and do it. I want you to realize that’s it’s always you. It’s never me. You’ll have misread me twice cause you suck at mafia.
Yo, what is your angle here? Why are you steady bitching and whining and attacking me? Everyone can see how you misplayed last game as a pr. I have no regrets about last game when it comes to you. You played like a jackass because you were upset about the mod. You also had your head stuck up your own ass because you felt you played a perfect game, which you didn’t. Now your resorting to bullying because your just a shitty player who can’t handle being pressured about anything. So your go to this tactic, which is pitiful.

Neither one of us got scum last game. You were focused on me and ff. Wrong on both accounts.
I was focused on you, due to your shitty antitown actions.

This game you lied about me on multiple accounts. Which is why you made this post.
You also can’t seem to comprehend the difference between stating an opinion and stating something as fact. Also, even if something is an opinion it can still be wrong.

I know I’m not a perfect mafia player. It’s why I try to post my thinking on matters so I can allow others to poke at it. This allows me to see a different view and see something that I may not. It’s also why I don’t mind going back and forth with someone when they think I may be scum. Just to understand their thinking about me and my actions.

That alone makes me a better mafia player than you ever will be.

You are just a toxic shitty player. You won’t learn from your mistakes because you don’t take criticism well. When things don’t go your way you just insult, that lets me know you are mentally weak. Do you have anything to say about me other than you saying I’m a bad player( see that’s an opinion) and bitching about idk what at this point?
Oh my fucking god give it a rest
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 595, EzekelRAGE wrote:This game you lied about me on multiple accounts
I haven’t lied about you once. My opinion is not a lie. Its my fucking opinion. You call me bad orntoxic but you don’t even know what a Fucking opinion means.

Everything I’ve said about your play that game is how I perceived it. Like what the Fuck dude? Please get your head out of your ass
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”