Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:31 am

Post by implosion »

eh i guess it was more of a sustained chuckle.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Music and Mail »

idk the big thing for me is that you stopped posting and discarded your Buja scumread the moment that you replaced in.
Felt like you were scared of me. I haven't seen anything to actually be worth claiming a guilty on you over.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:36 am

Post by implosion »

I've been really lazy this weekend. Fridays I'm usually pretty lazy and yesterday I was doing other things and didn't really want to spend energy on this game.

I don't know what you mean by "discarding that read" "the moment you replaced in". It was my first post in like two days, and it had been somewhat mulling in my head, and I haven't discarded it, it's just the kind of thing where I'm worried that it's my old mostly-gone bad habit of scumreading poor logic.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:36 am

Post by implosion »

Why is skitter so low?
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Music and Mail »

because she's done nothing that I like and a lot that I don't like.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:37 am

Post by implosion »

Name a couple dislikes.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 445, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 442, Almost50 wrote:
In post 430, Music and Mail wrote:People aren't going to lay the fuck off of my slot if we don't set up a system like that and I'd prefer we not end up with something stupid like 3 people copping me the same night that I die.
Chances of there being 3 Cops acting at the same night are minimal. That said, I suggest any N1 Cop does it and get it done with. Hell, if it didn't sound scummy I would have asked that if there is a N1 Cop that they claim now so I can protect them and we know the alignment of your slot at the start of D2 (if there are more than one N1 Cop only ONE should claim though, as I can't protect you both).
You're claiming N1 doc?
^This proves you're not reading :(

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

[quote="In post 441
Postie is mostly going to be posting indirectly through passing reads on to me (and yall are gonna scumread the fuck out of that so I think it's near-mandatory that we set up cops on me).[/quote]

No one cares
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Music and Mail »

I HAVE TO PRESS ENTER LIKE 5 TIMES JESUS

Guys Unvote implosion yallre redicilus
this feels partner-y between carca and implosion
this is just one example but incredibly lazy and unthoughtful reads
i think this is kinda townie for how self-righteous/outraged he is and like how ... proud (is that the right word?) at having caught pp in what he believes to be a lie

it isn't a lie imo; i think the two of you are remembering the same event differently in some way and/or read the same sentence differently (pp says he never saw nm post this much; gamma says he did in that game but pp says it wasn't in the beginning of the game so the scenario is different; you're defining what 'active' means differently)
going to just let this stand and not explain my feelings on it
@bujaber: so implosion is townreading gamma; i don't think he's setting him up to being mislynched; you saying that kinda reads like you're trying to cast doubt on general pool of people scumreading gamma

what's bothering me about your carca vote is that you called it ballsy for scum to do and then voted her anyways; it also feels kinda incongruous to me

==

implosion i'm tending towards town on you although i'm a little hesitant to flat out townread you at this time

instead of just reading your posts and going 'oh yeah this makes sense' it's more like you're coming to the same conclusions as me at like the same time; you picked up on what was bothering me about bujaber and also for how you read gamma/quote]

feel like she should have used stronger wording wrt bujaber
feel like her reluctancy to townread you is more likely from scum her than town her. your alignment not relevant here.
i read this like four times and i don't follow. implosion is scum for pushing town!gamma but what gamma did is nai (and thus gamma might be scum) so implosion isn't scummy for that anymore but if gamma is scum then implosion is too?

so you thus have a nullread on implosion even though he's scummy irregardless of gamma's alignment?

and what do i have to do with this and how am i scummier? and how did a50 become town here?
More trying to discredit than make any meaningful comment about it
uh no?

why should i trust carca's read more than gamma's/mine/creature's?
that wasn't the point here and I think town skitter would have seen it.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 21, Almost50 wrote:
In post 16, skitter30 wrote:i'm trying to figure out if there's a good way to get hypo-innos out there but haven't come to anything conclusive

i think that a cop giving a hypo-inno each day will be kinda confusing when they flip given that they may have given several hypo-innos at that point but only one (at most) is true

i'm kinda thinking that a cop with a guilty should out it tho given that everyone is one-shot
Cops claim after the fact, meaning the N1 Cop (if any) will out at the start of D2 and give us their result.

Everyone else remains fair game for scum. They may shoot a N5 Cop (and the game could end on D4) or may shoot a Doctor (regardless of what night they act that's not what scum need).

Now, you've seen me get NK'd as a claimed VT. Now it's time for you to witness me getting NK'd as a claimed N1 Doctor. :wink:
This is a lot easier to miss than you seem to think it is and it really wasn't discussed by others.

But, perfect!

I also claim N1 doctor.

Can a N1 cop claim and then I'll doc the cop, A50 will doc me?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:44 am

Post by implosion »

lmao.

I don't actually mind any of your other reads, looking at it. I don't even really mind bujaber as strong town. Guess i'll mull some more.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Music and Mail »

I messed up the formatting of my post on Skitter, read it carefully for what is mine.
@bujaber: so implosion is townreading gamma; i don't think he's setting him up to being mislynched; you saying that kinda reads like you're trying to cast doubt on general pool of people scumreading gamma

what's bothering me about your carca vote is that you called it ballsy for scum to do and then voted her anyways; it also feels kinda incongruous to me

==

implosion i'm tending towards town on you although i'm a little hesitant to flat out townread you at this time

instead of just reading your posts and going 'oh yeah this makes sense' it's more like you're coming to the same conclusions as me at like the same time; you picked up on what was bothering me about bujaber and also for how you read gamma
feel like her reluctancy to townread you is more likely from scum her than town her. your alignment not relevant here.
i read this like four times and i don't follow. implosion is scum for pushing town!gamma but what gamma did is nai (and thus gamma might be scum) so implosion isn't scummy for that anymore but if gamma is scum then implosion is too?

so you thus have a nullread on implosion even though he's scummy irregardless of gamma's alignment?

and what do i have to do with this and how am i scummier? and how did a50 become town here?
More trying to discredit than make any meaningful comment about it
uh no?

why should i trust carca's read more than gamma's/mine/creature's?
that wasn't the point here and I think town skitter would have seen it.
also an extremely towny thought process for Bujaber
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

i am not a he spaghetti has no gender

also miltank when did they say it in subtext?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 459, Music and Mail wrote:
I also claim N1 doctor.

If a N1 Cop claim then
sure!

Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

okay thank you dr monkey but i think my vote already looked like everyones but my quote tag does not
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 462, Spooghetioso wrote:i am not a he spaghetti has no gender

also miltank when did they say it in subtext?
Their posts
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

miltank i think you are just wasting my time and that you dont have answers so keep to delaying and not being specific
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:18 am

Post by teacher »

VOTE COUNT 1.5 and Updates

Deadline:
Sunset
9:00pm NYC on Thursday, October 4
, or
(expired on 2018-10-04 21:00:00)

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.

Player Vote TotalVote Identity
Almost501Carcalilly
PenguinPower2Not_Mafia ; BuJaber
Music and Mail1Creature
Creature1Music and Mail
Gamma Emerald1PenguinPower
BuJaber3implosion ; skitter30 ; Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia0
CreativeMod10
implosion0
Lovebird0
Spooghetioso0
Skitter300
Carcalilly1Spooghetioso

NOT VOTING:
Almost50 ; CreativeMod1; Lovebird

Spoiler: Votes since last votecount not reflected above
Creature voted Lovebird in

Mod Notes
  • PenguinPower v/la through Monday
  • Skitter30 v/la through Wednesday morning
  • Skitter v/la Fridays and Saturdays generally
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 446, Music and Mail wrote:If we're copping me D1 we're also setting docs on me or we're just not doing it.
You are not going to act as a functional lightning rod, no fucking way
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Spooghetioso
Spooghetioso
Goon
Spooghetioso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Spooghetioso »

this is just a idea and i dont know if it is good and we dont have to do it if it is bad but would it help if doctors who claim on a day get cop visited the next day so we know that they tell the truth?

so if someone says they are day 2 doctor on day 3 then day 3 cop checks that they told the truth?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 469, Spooghetioso wrote:this is just a idea and i dont know if it is good and we dont have to do it if it is bad but would it help if doctors who claim on a day get cop visited the next day so we know that they tell the truth?

so if someone says they are day 2 doctor on day 3 then day 3 cop checks that they told the truth?
This can be arranged according to how the game is going. Let me not complicate matters for you by listing possibilities that may or may not happen.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 468, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 446, Music and Mail wrote:If we're copping me D1 we're also setting docs on me or we're just not doing it.
OK, then don't scumread me for stupid reasons.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

he's not acting like one. All we need if for one N1 Cop to confirm here and that'll be it. If there are any other Doctors/Cops acting on N1 they don't even need to claim and they can do whatever they like.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 406, Creature wrote:Almost50 is most likely the third scum.
i think he's town tbh

==
In post 413, Creature wrote:
In post 391, Music and Mail wrote:For the record the circumstances of my pred's replace out made me think the slot was scum, I was pleasantly surprised to be town.
This is pretty scummy.
yeah i was trying to figure out if this was some variant of amished

==
In post 415, Music and Mail wrote:I think the logical thing to do is say that if I'm alive to D4, any D4 cops target me. If none of them claim with an inno on D5, all D5 cops target me
i think you should get copped well before n5; that could potentially leave you alive in lylo and i could totally see scum!you proclaim a town!n5 cop who guiltied you as scum and force a 1v1 there and that's like the last thing i ever want to see happen in lylo;

i'd much, much, much rather you get checked like tonight so that we can just get that out of the way as soon as possible

==
In post 444, Music and Mail wrote:{Skitter30, Implosion}
lol no

==
In post 461, Music and Mail wrote:

feel like her reluctancy to townread you is more likely from scum her than town her.
your alignment not relevant here.
italics - i was hedging around implosion a bit for [reasons] that i can't talk about right now. i literally can't elaborate on that tho. why is it more likely to come from scum!me?
bold - this doesn't mean anything. what does 'stronger wording' mean and why is this scum indicative?
In post 458, Music and Mail wrote:this is just one example but incredibly lazy and unthoughtful reads
no, i wrote that because i thought it was partner-y between implosion and carca; implosion had like two votes on him at that time and idk why carca's like second post was asking for those votes to be taken off of him

either way as of now i townread both of them to some degree or another so it's not super relevant
In post 458, Music and Mail wrote:going to just let this stand and not explain my feelings on it
explain your feeligns on it
In post 461, Music and Mail wrote:More trying to discredit than make any meaningful comment about it
no, i was saying that his thought process made like no sense to me
In post 461, Music and Mail wrote:that wasn't the point here and I think town skitter would have seen it.
also an extremely towny thought process for Bujaber
i don't understand the point he was making so i asked about it; i don't get why that's a townie thought process.

all of this is a lot of 'feelings' and 'i think she would have used different wording' and 'lazy reads'. it's like buzzwords that sound nice but don't actually describe why anything i'm dong is scummy

==
In post 459, Music and Mail wrote:This is a lot easier to miss than you seem to think it is and it really wasn't discussed by others.
i mentioned this; stating that it wasn't really discussed by others when i brought it up as a reason to townread him but citing lots of my other posts as a reason to scumread me kinda makes me think that your'e selectively reading my posts because i definitely mentined it
In post 37, skitter30 wrote:
uh idk? i play with him a lot and i can just kinda tell usually and i kinda think he's town here

trying to quantify it: general enthusiam exhibited in posting +
(maybe seriously?) claiming in his first post
coupled with telling people to lynch him day4
==
In post 463, Almost50 wrote:
In post 459, Music and Mail wrote:
I also claim N1 doctor.

If a N1 Cop claim then
sure!
if the cop claims and dies tonight i will do everything i can to get you lynched tomorrow
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 471, Music and Mail wrote:
OK, then don't scumread me for stupid reasons.
I wasn’t doing that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Open Games”