Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 623, wilky wrote:
In post 620, Doughboy wrote:
In post 618, wilky wrote:Why don't you trust Gamma?
Idk I just don’t. He’d be in my scum pile if I didn’t already have 3
So it's just a gut thing then? Let's say hypothetically Gamma was run up to L-1 would you hammer the slot?
Yes and yes
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:30 am

Post by wilky »

Saudade is very much active lurking/ trolling but I believe that's normal from him. I won't have time to do it before the end of d1 but by d2 I'll try read into his meta to see if there is something he does as a certain alignment to try get a read there
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Doughboy »

I really hate arguing over stupid things. That’s why I’ve dialed back my contributions this game. Rage scum reads me cause he doesn’t agree with my opinions of his play in another game. Saudade has broken site rules and didn’t get punished and then threatened to start an argument with me so I’d replace out.

These 2 have basically ruined the fun I was having and The only reason I haven’t replaced out is because I’m not letting rage and saudade troll me out of the game.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:35 am

Post by wilky »

In post 625, Doughboy wrote:
In post 623, wilky wrote:
In post 620, Doughboy wrote:
In post 618, wilky wrote:Why don't you trust Gamma?
Idk I just don’t. He’d be in my scum pile if I didn’t already have 3
So it's just a gut thing then? Let's say hypothetically Gamma was run up to L-1 would you hammer the slot?
Yes and yes
Ok, what about leaving a game via pm is more sus than leaving it via a game post in your opinion? If you're biggest town read left a game via pm would it cause an overhaul in your reads or even just a u turn in that slot? Also, if dva left via an in game post would it have made you look at my slot differently?
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:41 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 617, Doughboy wrote:
In post 612, EzekelRAGE wrote:Prove I defended scum over you.
You just did it for me. Voting me over scum because of non game related reasons is basically defending scum.
We disagree on the term defending then, because that is in no way defending scum imo.

You also said there were multiple posts were I defended scum over you. Other than the one I posted(which isnt defending scum) where are the others?
In post 621, Doughboy wrote:@rage. This is what I was talking about with regards to opinions.

I think you defended scum and pushed me. That game is over and I still think that. Regardless if you agree with it, that’s what I think.

That’s not a lie no matter how you try to spin it. It’s.... are you ready for it?

MY FUCKING OPINION
IMO you were lying. See how it works? You posted your side and why you thought the way you did. You werent stating things as opinions.
In post 624, Doughboy wrote:
In post 613, EzekelRAGE wrote:If you read the iso there was a point where I said I would ignore him because I see that he wont respond(so i could defend myself) and is just trolling.
This is the same kind of issue Ff got into that game also.

You don’t need to defend yourself from everything. I wasn’t calling you scum and I wasn’t voting you. Why did you make it a big deal?

It’s like when I said I thought ff needed to post more or whatever, that set him off and he started defending himself and it turned into an argument.

I don’t need to provide proof of my opinion because it’s subjective. I just proved my opinions and you’re still disagreeing with me.

Am I really scum cause you don’t agree with me? No
Typically more times than not implies there is some fact/data to something, which doesnt make it an opinion at that point.
Woo started going more in on me based on the statement you made and the fact that he misunderstood the dva situation - So of course Im going to make that statement a big deal.
In post 627, Doughboy wrote:I really hate arguing over stupid things. That’s why I’ve dialed back my contributions this game. Rage scum reads me cause he doesn’t agree with my opinions of his play in another game. Saudade has broken site rules and didn’t get punished and then threatened to start an argument with me so I’d replace out.

T
hese 2 have basically ruined the fun I was having and The only reason I haven’t replaced out is because I’m not letting rage and saudade troll me out of the game.
I havent been trolling. All you've been doing is yelling "Your bad town" "OMG Your so bad!!!!"
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:41 am

Post by wilky »

In post 45, Tommy wrote:
In post 20, ProHawk wrote:
In post 19, Doughboy wrote:Thanks. Helps go read the rules.  :facepalm:
Prob Town.
I disagree. It's too easy to fake.
In post 31, Alchemist21 wrote:I honestly think it's likely that Scioness saw a red role PM and replaced out in the pre-game, and I feel like the others who also voted that slot feel the same way as I do.
I do. Here's an example of a game where she gives up as scum:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=75972&start=1825

What about you, ProHawk? Serious vote?
With the risk of shading my own slot this post here did alot to cement an early town read on Tommy for me.

I like Tommys iso too and he's probably my biggest town read now.

Sorry for spamming the thread guys but I believe that's me read everyone's iso. Maybe not the most detailed catch up but I'm now caught up with the game.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:45 am

Post by wilky »

In post 614, wilky wrote:
In post 168, GuerillaWoo wrote:Is it just me or are there too many inactives coming in hopping a wagon then heading out.

Saudade just so you know, you 100% deserve to be at L-1. But UNVOTE: cuz that was outta left field and it's early
This makes it seem as if you want to start a wagon, and jump on at the end due to the unvoting.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GuerillaWoo
Not caring whether somebody is town doesn't make sense to me, sure we have a town majority, but if we lose 2 town, day 1 and night 1, then it becomes more difficult.
Can you elaborate on what you meant about Guerilla Here? I don't understand.
In post 270, LTVNGambit wrote:@Guerilla no.3
So you started the wagon which is true. You unvoted at L-1. This isn't a newbie game. You'd have to be stupid to randomly Hammer so early without declaring intent and without an argument. If you look recently. You said you'd get along with Saudade. As he has the same reads of me and Tommy as you so. Early bussing.
Quickhammers don't only happen in newbie games and in fact in my experience I've definitely seen more happen outwith newbie games.

Outwith these quotes i like this iso another town lean for me.[/quote]

@mod- I'd just like to point out that I didn't vote Guerilla here it was due to the messed up quote tags
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:49 am

Post by wilky »

So my reads as it stands

Town: Tommy, Alch
Town Lean: LTVN
Null town: Gamma
Null: Flubber, problem, doughboy
Scum lean: Guerilla
Scum: Ezekel

In going to stick a vote on Ezekel just now but I'm pretty close to expressing intent on Guerilla too, I'll sleep on it tonight and make a decision tomorrow.

VOTE: Ezekel
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:50 am

Post by wilky »

Saudade is also a null read
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 629, EzekelRAGE wrote:I havent been trolling.
When you call something a lie that isn’t and continue to say it’s a lie even after I’ve explained multiple times it’s a different opinion, yes you are trolling. A lie is an intentional statement meant to deceive. My opinion isn’t an intentional statement meant to deceive.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 629, EzekelRAGE wrote:All you've been doing is yelling "Your bad town" "OMG Your so bad!!!!"
I say this because last game you were bad town. You tunneled on me (town) for things that weren’t alignment related type things. You just had a problem with my play and as you admitted, you didn't like me.

This game you are doing the exact same thing. You are calling me scum for things that you dislike, not things that’s are tied to an alignment.

I asked you last game to step back and reconsider. You refused

I asked you this game to step back and reconsider, and you still basically refused. Sure you moved your vote but you still scum read me for things you shouldn’t.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Doughboy »

I’m seriously about the replace out. Rage is going to cost us a win and I can’t stand by and be a part of it.
Show

EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 634, Doughboy wrote:
In post 629, EzekelRAGE wrote:I havent been trolling.
When you call something a lie that isn’t and continue to say it’s a lie even after I’ve explained multiple times it’s a different opinion, yes you are trolling. A lie is an intentional statement meant to deceive. My opinion isn’t an intentional statement meant to deceive.
imo you lied with your statement about my voting. If I view that as lying, then im not trolling when Im trying to get you to answer so I can defend myself.
In post 635, Doughboy wrote:
In post 629, EzekelRAGE wrote:All you've been doing is yelling "Your bad town" "OMG Your so bad!!!!"
I say this because last game you were bad town. You tunneled on me (town) for things that weren’t alignment related type things. You just had a problem with my play and as you admitted, you didn't like me.

This game you are doing the exact same thing. You are calling me scum for things that you dislike, not things that’s are tied to an alignment.

I asked you last game to step back and reconsider. You refused

I asked you this game to step back and reconsider, and you still basically refused. Sure you moved your vote but you still scum read me for things you shouldn’t.
You admitted to making bad antitownplays, so I was right in scum reading you.
Im calling you scum cuz I felt like you lied on me.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 637, EzekelRAGE wrote:Im calling you scum cuz I felt like you lied on me.
Town lie. Lying isn’t a scumtell.

Dude like I’ve already asked you earlier. Start taking this game seriously.
Show

EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 632, wilky wrote:So my reads as it stands

Town: Tommy, Alch
Town Lean: LTVN
Null town: Gamma
Null: Flubber, problem, doughboy
Scum lean: Guerilla
Scum: Ezekel

In going to stick a vote on Ezekel just now but I'm pretty close to expressing intent on Guerilla too, I'll sleep on it tonight and make a decision tomorrow.

VOTE: Ezekel
Other than you saying me vs db is copying how you played as scum, what else do you have against me?
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Doughboy »

I don’t like the vote by wilky. Even if I wasn’t town reading rage, there are way better votes
Show

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 570, Doughboy wrote:Flubber, you have said 3 people are lynch bait counter wagons.

1. Counter wagons to who exactly?

2. How can saudade, dva, guerilla all be lynchbait?
I expected saudade to be a counterwagon to scum based on the way he was playing. I dont think that actually happened. Perhaps there hasn't been a wagon on scum yet?

The other two are probably closer to opposing wagons than counterwagon

By your own admission town is playing poorly. Why do you consider three lynchbait players suspicious?
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Doughboy »

because only one of those players I thought was lynchbait. Sauade is definitely not. I don’t think guerrilla is either.
Show

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Dva was too inactive to have a solid D1 read on and between gurellia's tunnel and arrogance I could see people wanting him out of the game for sanity's sake
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Doughboy »

I originally thought dva was lynch bait. So I see that one. Sauade knows what he’s doing. He’s doing it intentionally which means he isn’t lynchbait. Guerilla I fee is being coached to do what he’s doing.
Show

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I've never once seen a tunnel coached before
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

That's a very involved thing to have two hands in
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Doughboy »

Sure it’s an out there idea but it is also day 1. I’ve seen some crazy things happen in mafia before including that. I’ve seen scum death tunnel each other even. I really wish a sauade wagon would have gone through. He’s the best possible lynch imo.
Show

EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by EzekelRAGE »

If you still have a problem with my scumreading you for things like lying and want to replace out. So be it.
Me saying I think you would be a good lynch =/= you screaming how bad of a town player you think I am/all the other shit your flinging.
We just fundamentally disagree with mafia as whole. Lets just leave it at that.

Now back to Wilky -
You voted me saying it seemed like I used a tactic you previously utilized as scum.
In post 586, wilky wrote:
In post 584, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 441, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 433, ProHawk wrote:Someone to engage me? What are your reads?
Gamma, Saudade, Doughboy, LTVN, and Ezekel are all Town to me.

Tommy, Dva, Flubber, and you are all null to me.

Guerilla is scum to me.
Talk to me about Ezekel? By looking at the iso's Ezekel seemed to be the one who was trying to keep the 1v1 going. The iso pretty much filled with the 1v1 until the last couple of posts and it also reminds me of a scum game I had before where I dragged Gustavo into a 1v1 and kept it going to bog down the thread, split the town and make people choose sides.
The only thing that separates me (strongest scum) from Woo(scum lean) is because it appears like im mimicking your scum play? Weak reasoning imo.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Doughboy »

That’s actually not weak reasoning at all. Town want to stop arguing. Scum want it to fan the flames.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”