Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

We were trying to organize a definite cop on me but you tried to vote me instead :P
this game doesn't have daytalk; this is a dumb thing to push

i don't trust you right now; why would i question you instead of him?
Why call out the doc that you think is town as opposed to the doc you think is scum?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i wasn't calling out a50? i don't get what you're trying to say; i was calling out you
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

Okay, you're right in this instance.

You're still scum though.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean i've been right about everything or you didn't bother responding to what i've said, but ok

if you seriously thing i could respond to you like this in real time as scum you absolutely do not understand my scumgame
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 491, Music and Mail wrote:a50 you understand that my Skitter reads are serious fucking business right?
I do. I also know for a fact you don't know skitter's play as much as I do.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

I mean there is little to respond to because I don't actually have a lot to say about the accuracy of anything you've stated because my read on you isn't based on the accuracy of things you state.

Also, you're perfectly capable of responding in real time as scum, you don't like magically need 2 hours to respond to things, you're selling yourself much shorter than you can get away with after PYP :P
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 493, Music and Mail wrote:The Skitter-A50 interactions are vibing to me as SvS as well, and I specifically think that A50 discussed going for the nightkill on me anyway and claim that he wifomed based on Skitter's reaction.
You weren't even in the game, but sure. Whatever floats your boat.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 504, Almost50 wrote:
In post 491, Music and Mail wrote:a50 you understand that my Skitter reads are serious fucking business right?
I do. I also know for a fact you don't know skitter's play as much as I do.
I have an 100% record reading her. I have an 100% record having those 100% correct reads before D1 ends.
You can claim to have read more of her games if you want but I'm the one who brings the #s here.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 505, Music and Mail wrote:I mean there is little to respond to because I don't actually have a lot to say about the accuracy of anything you've stated because my read on you isn't based on the accuracy of things you state.

Also, you're perfectly capable of responding in real time as scum, you don't like magically need 2 hours to respond to things, you're selling yourself much shorter than you can get away with after PYP :P
no, i panic-lurk when pushed and do my best to avoid real-time whenever possible as scum because i hate it because i actually have to think about everything i'm going to say and how i'm going to say it

i had like almost no real-time interaction where people were scumreading me in pyp, look again

i can fake a lot of things and can get get by on a lot but i this isn't something i can really fake easily
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 495, Music and Mail wrote:Like her calling A50 out on missing the doc as opposed to me feels like a massive
TMI
paranoia read.
Fixed that for you.

FYI, skitter knows my play as both alignments, and -much like tw and a few others- would probably go "I feel like A50 is 99% town, but I won't be 100% until the game is over or he flips" in her mind.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 495, Music and Mail wrote:Please also note that as the standings are I have never misread Skitter30
Which is in how many games exactly? I mean, I have
never
misread Spaghetiosoo, but that's only because I have
never played
with him before.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

again, i wasn't calling you out with the doc thing; i was calling rc out

you -> rc -> cop

i'm saying that if rc claims to doc a cop today and said cop dies that's scummy and suspicious

and yeah i'm very very very confident he's town here; this isn't how i treat him as a partner either
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

enough?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 495, Music and Mail wrote:Furthermore, I have never failed to have her read correctly by the end of D1 even.
Is it EoD1 already? I don't think so.

Now why are you making such a fuss when I haven't even addressed your concerns about skitter (or anyone else really) in the first place? I merely posted my own lynch preferences and that was it.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

And like Skitter's reaction being to call me scum and say my read was definitely faked instead of wait and see where my read developed from there is pretty much a scumclaim ime.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

your read on me is bullshit. i don't care how you spin it but none of the things you're claiming you're scumreading me for are ai or mean anything.i pointed this out and you dug in your heels; i don't believe that this is a real thing that you believe.

if your'e sticking to that read i'm calling you out on it because it isn't real and i don't feel like dealing with a half-assed scumread on me from you right now
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

Your new style is unhelpful for my ability to read you and this omgus is pretty awful like regardless of whether you're town or scum.
I'm gonna UNVOTE: because I still think I could be wrong and you're doing your utmost to make it impossible to sort you but I'm probably speedlynching you as soon as I'm conftown.

VOTE: Implosion
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean when i'm interacting in real time walls are not the most expedient way of getting information across; i've been walling basically the whole game besides for like this with you this afternoon

also this isn't omgus; this is me calling you out on a bad read; incidentally it happens to be on me but that doesn't make it omgus; i'm not voting you because you have a scumread on me; i'm voting you because you have a *bad* scumread on me

also i think that's a bad vote
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

A lot of how I've sorted you in the past is your reaction to pressure and your reaction to pressure in this game is at best very unhelpful to me and at worst scum.
I don't care if you think it's a bad vote and you shouldn't expect me to care if you think that's a bad vote.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

/shrug

i think i'm reacting in a way that's hilariously obvtown for me because this isn't something i can fake as scum; i'm basically out of my scumrange imo
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

Like I truly feel like I should be able to expect you to know better than to react to me scumreading you than by calling me scum. I truly feel like you should know better than to try to read me off of your own read on me and not cops in a setup like this. I feel like you should know better than to try to set up future lynches on me based on things that aren't cops, and I feel like if you're town you've really learned nothing from any game we've played together.

But do I think that's impossible? no. I think it's possible that you're just legitimately playing this terribly and not at all self aware about it.

so I'm going to leave you alone until I'm confirmed town and then we can talk and we'll see if you sing a different tune or if you're just scum.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

if I die and haven't retracted my scumread on skitter (for example A50 scumclaiming by letting me die) quicklynch her.

Implosion's probably better for now since he's similar scum equity, perhaps higher, and I trust my read there slightly more than I trust my skitter read rn.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

If you are town, Skitter, your townpool is overflowing with scum.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

Oh goody. I mean :cry: but I get to say a lot of stuff here.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i said that it's not that you're calling me scum that's making you scummy; you've misread me initially before

it's that you know how to read me and that literally everything you pulled out as me being scummy was nai or buzzwords or didn't actually mean anything. nothing that you were calling scummy is actually scum-indicative for me, and since you're pulling the 'i've never read skitter wrong card' i think you should know that

i also think you should know that i literally never react this way to pressure as scum; you're citing pyp but again this isn't how i reacted to pressure there; if you think i did i'd love for you to show me where i did that

i'm fine having you sorted by a cop this game. what i don't trust is you claiming to be a doc and you protecting someone who ought to be checking you; that's a really really stupid plan.

waiting to have you sorted the night beofre lylo is also stupid. if you're going to be sorted by a cop it's going to be as soon as possible and you aren't going to be claiming to protect the person who's going to sort you; i dont' want something unfortunate to happen in the night where you decide to do something like 'protect someone else' and we see the cop die overnight before they can give results

i don't think i'm playing terribly; i think i'm exercising caution when someone is bullshitting

Return to “Completed Open Games”